PDA

View Full Version : 4 MONTHS. Shoulda been longer.

J u s T C
06-27-2014, 08:46 AM
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SuarezBirthday.gif

Mayneak
06-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Shit is a complete joke. It's just like a slap on the wrist. should'a been 18 months MINIMUM.

Óðinn
06-27-2014, 09:03 AM
Yeah, he's very fucking lucky.

Shit is a complete joke. It's just like a slap on the wrist. should'a been 18 months MINIMUM.

^You see Jonny's rant on FB? Fucking fool lol "Why should Liverpool be punished" type of shit... :high:

Mayneak
06-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Yeah, he's very fucking lucky.

^You see Jonny's rant on FB? Fucking fool lol "Why should Liverpool be punished" type of shit... :high:

lol nah ain't been on in a few days. All them pool fans are the same. Doesn't deserve to step foot on any football pitch. Hope he fucks off to Spain and gets his leg broke :guns:

Óðinn
06-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Haha... Yeah, what is funnier is that only like 2-3 days ago Jonny was posting loads of funny picks of the biting incident. Having a good laugh about it.

Then when he's banned from playing a few games for Liverpool it's a diff story lol

OSKAR
06-27-2014, 09:39 AM
WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

We got Shaw & Herrera

Mayneak
06-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Haha... Yeah, what is funnier is that only like 2-3 days ago Jonny was posting loads of funny picks of the biting incident. Having a good laugh about it.

Then when he's banned from playing a few games for Liverpool it's a diff story lol

Lmao typical that. Still think it should of been MUCH longer. I fear for his wife and kids if he's taking chunks out of random footballers yO

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

We got Shaw & Herrera

Yeah I seen we wrapped up the Shaw deal this morning. €30 mill was a bit heavy but look at how much Andy Carroll cost lol. We still need 2 Center Backs & 1 or 2 Midfielders. I thought the deal was down for that Portuguese Lad Carvalho, he's a quality player

OSKAR
06-27-2014, 09:55 AM
I honestly don't see 30 million for Shaw being that crazy. He is a very young player who will be very benefitial to us both now and in the long run. 30 million was fine as it covers us for this position for many many years. The thing I have a problem with is the contract...It's reported that we're paying this kid £160k pounds a week. That's overpaying consider that Mata gets like 10k less a week. If he gets 160 at the age of 19 how much is he going to get paid if lets say we choose to renew his contract in 6 years?

Carvalho is quality but he's another case of a very young player that costs to much. I don't think United are going to go for another young player n pay 30+ again. Instead they'll pay 30m for Vidal who's both quality and experienced and then in January we'll sign Strootman to be our Defensive Mid. I really hope we go for Reus he'll make all the difference in the wings. Also I think that one CB should be good for now...question is who? Hummels wants to stay in Dortmund for another season. I wanna see Jones get more playing time as a CB cause remember before he signed for UTD he was considered the next big thing.

Anyway...if rumors are true we still got 140 mil to spend lol

Mayneak
06-27-2014, 11:16 AM
I honestly don't see 30 million for Shaw being that crazy. He is a very young player who will be very benefitial to us both now and in the long run. 30 million was fine as it covers us for this position for many many years. The thing I have a problem with is the contract...It's reported that we're paying this kid £160k pounds a week. That's overpaying consider that Mata gets like 10k less a week. If he gets 160 at the age of 19 how much is he going to get paid if lets say we choose to renew his contract in 6 years?

Carvalho is quality but he's another case of a very young player that costs to much. I don't think United are going to go for another young player n pay 30+ again. Instead they'll pay 30m for Vidal who's both quality and experienced and then in January we'll sign Strootman to be our Defensive Mid. I really hope we go for Reus he'll make all the difference in the wings. Also I think that one CB should be good for now...question is who? Hummels wants to stay in Dortmund for another season. I wanna see Jones get more playing time as a CB cause remember before he signed for UTD he was considered the next big thing.

Anyway...if rumors are true we still got 140 mil to spend lol

Yeah I hear ya about the weekly wage thing. He'll be on Rooney's wage by the time he's 23 lol. Vidal would be a good signing too. Pogba coming back to us would be a bonus. Can't see either Hummels or Reus signing but would be quality. Jones is a good defender but i'd prefer 2 more "solid" at the back. Atleast we're bringing more than 1 player in while the windows open.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Straight up, after this being the 3rd time, he should face at least a few years or complete exclusion from professional football.

http://i.imgur.com/dPFMxvC.gif
http://i.minus.com/itKM4qhR0X8KH.gif
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/luis-suarez-bite.gif

X-Calibur
06-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Should just be fucking shot in the face ya probably wouldn't tell the difference anyway the ugly cunt

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 06:39 PM
^The whole deceased thing might be a give away though.

X-Calibur
06-27-2014, 06:41 PM
^The whole deceased thing might be a give away though.

Hmmmmm maybe or you could pull a PR stunt say he locked up in rehab shit got nasty he tried to eat another patient they pull a shotgun out BAAAMMMM

Enfinite
06-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Why is a grown ass man running around biting dudes.