PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Crisis Discussion

Godbody
06-26-2014, 11:10 PM
The facts:
- Al-Qaeda denounced ISIS, meaning they're the extremest of the extremists. Also, it could be a lie and it might be in Al-Qaeda's best interest to make up beef with ISIS because they're working together
- They kidnap boys and show them videos of beheadings and attempt to brainwash them & radicalize them.
- They've looted over $2 billion dollars ( the equivalent of, not actual US dollars ), meaning they could purchase a ton of weaponry/vehicles and other resources, essentially funding themselves if they strategically pick their fights and loot other countries
- Some of their members are coming in from other countries, such as Britain, and fighting alongside their muslim brethren
- A lot of ISIS members are actual militants and not just randoms with pea shooters

1) Who do you think is funding them?
2) What's their objective aside from their religious crusade?
3) Should we intervene?
4) Is the U.S. responsible for this?

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 01:27 AM
1) The Columbian cocaine cartel and US Government.
2) To create Pigly 4.
3) No. I don't want to end up like Barry.
4) I'd blame Malory directly.

Supsie
06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
1. What Dave said
2. Isis is a Egyptian Godess when ever they attack somthing the news reports 'Isis has bombed' or 'Isis will strike' Or 'Isis what ever' they are constantly chanting the name Isis and getting it to relate to destruction could be linked to the occult aswell or just make a mockery out of Isis the Goddess Of Magic And Light.
3.We should I don't know how tho.
4.The world Elite not the people are responsible.

My opinion.

Phil Banks
06-27-2014, 06:18 AM
Their objective is a sunni religious state... they've already formed it from parts of Syria an Iraq.... as far as US intervention they would clearly have to work with Iran.... Hezbollah, Iran, and the Assad regime are all shitting bricks right now... ISIS is tipping the balance pretty heavily in the favor of the Sunni religion which spells trouble for the rest of us.

These men were trained by the US in Syria 2 fucken years ago an now they've basically started in open rebellion in Iraq along side the Syrian civil war...I'd say they are funded by Sunni Oil countries mainly Saudia Arabia and Qatar.... they like to pay others to fight for them.

And I'd be pretty fucken scared livin in the West their leadership is organized their tactics are brutual and they are using alot of tricks out of the US's playbook with heavy propaganda ad's all over.

If their goal wasnt to steal my freedoms I woulda been joined....cause they are about start a new country just to be a part of that...

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 07:55 AM
1. What Dave said
2. Isis is a Egyptian Godess when ever they attack somthing the news reports 'Isis has bombed' or 'Isis will strike' Or 'Isis what ever' they are constantly chanting the name Isis and getting it to relate to destruction could be linked to the occult aswell or just make a mockery out of Isis the Goddess Of Magic And Light.
3.We should I don't know how tho.
4.The world Elite not the people are responsible.

My opinion.

You might have thought of having a google search before you agreed with me.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/44/44856d74bd225692a79c6751f5497e26df246d07cee29a3ecc b6d7200ebf81ef.jpg

Supsie
06-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Dave he asked who we think funds em u said US Government an I agree.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 08:28 AM
http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/f/f5/Archer_Colt_Detective_Special_S05E04_3.jpg/600px-Archer_Colt_Detective_Special_S05E04_3.jpg

Godbody
06-27-2014, 09:32 AM
I heard Saudis are fundin them too @ Phil

SuperGuy Im surprised you bring up Isis being a goddess..Not a lot of people care to connect the dots further than what they're connected..I'm well-versed in Ancient Egypt and my family's last name actually translates to "gift of Isis".... Mother of Horus, brother-husband Osiris, & she was able to get Ra to tell her his secret name (the story behind Ra is that he created everything by speaking it into existence)

She's also associated with magic & nature... If you look @ the Dark Horse music video by Katy Perry & Juicy J she's portrayed as the Goddess Isis and she's asking "U sure u wanna play with magic?"

& I've been seeing more and more of ISIS around me. That 3rd eye doe...always lets me know when I'm onto something.

Chances are if you hear a term that isn't normally thrown around or an idea/concept & you see more and more of it, it's purposely thrown at you because karmic consequences make it so that evil has to present itself to you before it strikes..& the people in charge of shit understand the mechanics of the world .

if you hear 'bomb bomb bomb, alien, bomb bomb bomb, alien, alien alien, bomb' all day the 2 terms/ideas are ones you become desensitized to, and if aliens were to bomb us it'd lessen the shock which would reduce the state of mass hysteria/frenzy and actually cause some people to embrace aliens bombing them as their fate

Phil Banks
06-27-2014, 09:44 AM
ISIS stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.... they don't even call themselves that.

Godbody
06-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Exactly. It's a name given to them by the U.S. for whatever reason/agenda the U.S. is pushin for

Im sure the U.S. is involved in some fashion

plus we're Saudi Arabia's biggest ally

Supsie
06-27-2014, 10:55 AM
Godbody i understand what your saying about karma, I did see that katey perry song with all that subliminal images. The worlds waking up tho. It's gonna be a roller coaster ride so hold on brother.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 06:36 PM
I just wish the US would take those two B12 Stealth Bombers and go show ISIS what blood sheds about

US >>>>

US Airstrikes >>>>>>>

Just my opinion, everyones entitled to one.

Yeah! Murica! We're unbea.....omg are those towers falling? THIS IS THE GREATEST TRAGEDY OF ALL TIME! ALL TIME!!!!!!!! Every September 11th we DEMAND a remembrance TV show!!!!

Fidel Z
06-27-2014, 06:46 PM
Yeah! Murica! We're unbea.....omg are those towers falling? THIS IS THE GREATEST TRAGEDY OF ALL TIME! ALL TIME!!!!!!!! Every September 11th we DEMAND a remembrance TV show!!!!

Talk about it!

Denton
06-27-2014, 06:52 PM
The best thing to do is get out and let the hajji's kill each other

Phil Banks
06-27-2014, 07:40 PM
DJ Denton you do realize the 10 yr war you fought in Iraq (Afghanistan was for the media) would all be for nothing if sunni extremists control Iraq don't you? I don't think you realize the amount of effort that went into Iraq...to pacificy it an get certain oil areas up an running with facilities for foreign workers.Theres already 300 Americans training Iraqi soliders as we speak lmao Arabs are pleading with the US to stay the fuck out of here.every single problem here can have it's root traced to US Colonialism.. the US armed an trained ISIS members in Syria only to fight them 2 yrs later n Iraq.... They also trained Al Qaeda in the 80's to fight Russia...

American foreign policy the last 30 years has been a complete failure especially in the middle east culminating with the failed over throw of Assad and the Iraq experiment....

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Counter terrorism is the most hilarious thing ever.

Denton
06-27-2014, 08:50 PM
DJ Denton you do realize the 10 yr war you fought in Iraq (Afghanistan was for the media) would all be for nothing if sunni extremists control Iraq don't you? I don't think you realize the amount of effort that went into Iraq...to pacificy it an get certain oil areas up an running with facilities for foreign workers.Theres already 300 Americans training Iraqi soliders as we speak lmao Arabs are pleading with the US to stay the fuck out of here.every single problem here can have it's root traced to US Colonialism.. the US armed an trained ISIS members in Syria only to fight them 2 yrs later n Iraq.... They also trained Al Qaeda in the 80's to fight Russia...

American foreign policy the last 30 years has been a complete failure especially in the middle east culminating with the failed over throw of Assad and the Iraq experiment....

I do realize all of that. To be fair I KNEW this would happen once we started pulling out. Yes it does bother me GREATLY as im sure it bothers Fiji. The thing is dude. I didnt agree with this war in the 1st place. Its going to break my heart when the same thing happens in Afghanistan. We have already started pulling out of there and im sure Taliban will do the same thing ISIS has done. It will tear me apart inside to know my friends and brothers died for nothing. But the point I'm making is no matter how many troops we send in after the fact the end state will remain the same. The American government is too ignorant to realize that you cannot stop a religious driven motive by simply instilling 'Democracy'. This is something we should just sit out. Iraq / Afghanistan is pretty much Vietnam all over again. Religious extremist will always win

Phil Banks
06-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Its more about power balance an oil... At this point like I said earlier they have to deal with Iran... it's coming... Iran isn't going to risk another extreme sunni leader in Iraq... Saddam invaded them in the 80's....my point being since the US does not want another ground invasion they will coordinate with Iran train up the Iraqi military an see how that goes... Id expect almost everything short of a ground invasion from the US... fear not lol

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 09:27 PM
America is in Iraq. Iraq doesn't want them there.

What am I missing?

Enfinite
06-27-2014, 09:38 PM
The American Government is stupid af.

Phil Banks
06-28-2014, 07:00 AM
These ppl are fighting because after Saddam was over thrown they became the political minority the American invasion years ago was th catalyst for it