PDA

View Full Version : Who TF Are These Clowns ..

Fiji Osa
06-26-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm Just Seeing This And It Has Made My Night That And (J. Walker Blue Label) To See How Delusional You Mother Fuckers Are .. Don't Believe Me I'll Provide You With Examples

Case Point 1:

Lets Beef Track: Unmurderous Muzik SHOTS ft Benson - By: Mr-Felon

First Rapping Was "Benny Bear" Only Word Comes To Mind Here Was BASIC Fag You "Can't Rap Even If It Was Christmas Eve" Let Alone Ride A Beat .. Call Yourself A LB Diss Track Vet But Can't Ride A Beat To If Ya Life Depended On It

Felon Has Always Been Strait Ass - WTF Was He Talking About

Case Point 2:

Lets Beef Track: Everetts Closed Casket(Muggz DISS)NEW - By: Mr-Felon

Muggz Diss .. The Begining Was Funny AF No Lie .. Then It Went Strait Downhill Off Beat Lyrical Content Was On A Kindergarden Level You Actually Rapped Car And Card In Ya Line - Plus You Never Rhyme At All

Case Point 3:

Lets Beef Track: Tripple OVERKILL (Fiji Posers BURIAL) - By: Mr-Felon

vs

Lets Beef Track: I'm HOF (Fell On Diss) ft. Fiji Osa - By: Fiji Osa

If You Listen To These Tell Me Where You Won At? The People That Said Your Shit Was Nice Said I Killed You .. Who Is "Benny Bear" He Ya Personal Squire He Always Going To Ride With You LMAO! O And I Killed Felon When I Was Still Figuring This Shit Out - Just Because I Don't Put Tracks Down On LB Don't Think For A Second That I'm Slacking

So What's Up - Felon "Benny Bear" Evil Stew .. We Keeping This In The Forums Are Should I Break The Swords And Sharpen Them? You Let Me Know

fyi i wrote like that cause it use to piss @just c the fuck off lol

ViTRiOL
06-26-2014, 10:52 PM
Did you and Student learn to write cursive together?

Fiji Osa
06-26-2014, 11:17 PM
yes we did

Evil Stew Beef
06-26-2014, 11:39 PM
Fiji is insecure hes trying to convice he won with a google map wordplay

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Lets Beef Track: TheraFlu pt. I (unclephil Diss) - By: Fiji Osa this is BASIC definition of garbage you convinced yourself was good

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Take your faggot ass swords sharpen them then meet us trackside bitch

Fiji Osa
06-27-2014, 01:01 AM
only if the real you comes out to play stewie

BENSON THA GREAT
06-27-2014, 05:31 AM
YAWN...LOOKS AT NEW TRACK LIST IN TRACK SECTION...SEES NO MURDER MUSIK DISS TRACKS..SHRUGS...LIKE FUCK THESE CLOWNS AINT SHIT lol

Fiji Osa
06-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Quality over Quanity I'm not just saying this in defense to MM cause any past track they did shits on what y'all have out currently

Pugz playlist exposed y'all your crew disses don't have any place on LB period take that shit to soundcloud

Babylon
06-27-2014, 12:20 PM
"Got more bars than alcatraz"

Lmaooooooooooooo

Denton
06-27-2014, 02:49 PM
That 1st track was unbearable, the flow was ass and the content was dookie. I want my 3 minutes of life back

Fiji Osa
06-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Lmao Murda

Mr-Felon
06-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Actions Speak Louder than Words and yall mfs QUIET Murda Can suck a Dick every one of your members I'm sooooooo scared you said "Murda"Fiji stop the tough talk bullshit If you want to go Diss track for Diss track Drop a Reply to my shots stop all this Tough Net talk........I WILL ADDRESS YOU MFS TRACK FOR TRACK STOP TYPING GO GET YOUR SHITTY MIC GO WRITE SOME MEDIOCRE "BARS" record them Label It FUCK FELON and tell me what you have to say on the Track side...........ALL YALL DOING IS TALKIN AND ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK HONESTLY

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Eat your own Words Fiji POSER

Fiji Osa
"Lol Felon I know what the deal is can't h8 someone I never met but there has only been a few cats on here that has actually made me raise my level to battle .. You one of em .. But I never back down from any challenge you good in my book"

BENSON THA GREAT
06-27-2014, 04:48 PM
^^^^^ hahahahahahaha

Saxx
06-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Fuck a diss track...

Why don't you guys battle it out in audio, video or text?

Evil Stew Beef
06-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Diss tracks are better gives you more room and creativity audio battle too cliche

Enfinite
06-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Rap battles too cliche on a rap battle site, LOLOLOL.
#Logic
Anyway, they're track makers Saxx which makes a track beef interesting.

Fiji Osa
06-27-2014, 08:29 PM
LMAO .. I did say that Felon and so what .. this was after I destroyed you on your own terms .. or did you forget you got more views but I got higher ratings on our diss track battle ...

I am saying fuck all of this bullshit and put your money where ya mouth is lets do a Gauntlet in this bitch:

4 Battles
1 - Video
1- Diss Track
1 - Audio
1 - Tiny Chat

All battles are 25.00 cash battle .. I challenge anyone in Fatal criptures to step up to this challenge RIGHT NOW!

GRizzEAT
06-28-2014, 08:14 PM
ma pit bull loses his mind everytime i play a benson/felon track.

Fiji Osa
06-28-2014, 10:51 PM
No takers I thought so .. i played that Ben Son attempt at a diss for my son he said he'd kill me for real if I play that trash again