PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch Arrow?

Godbody
06-26-2014, 03:14 PM
I can't wait for Season 3 & now the Flash pilot dropped last night

All of this is gonna lead to a show about Gotham City & all the villains and eventually a Young Batman TV show from what i heard

If ya'll fuck with super heroes I'd recommend it... not the best acting but its definitely not some corny live action shit like ya'll are probably used to

Phil Banks
06-26-2014, 03:24 PM
Yeah... Arrow one of them shows I hated at 1st but it rly grew on me... Flash seems like the samething it looks pretty fucken corny but with right Villian I think it could turn into something.... Arrow didnt rly get dope till like the end of season 1 so.... we'll see

Phil Banks
06-26-2014, 03:24 PM
sidenote I was cheesed the fuck up when Oliver an Barry met in that first episode... super corny dialogue but it gets me

J u s T C
06-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Arrow looks cheesy to me. Kinda makes me think Smallville. Never felt superheros suited the small screen.

If someone took a darker more adult approach I'd fuck with it.

I seent the Flash and Gotham trailers and neither of them really got me hyped.

A bit off topic but I just got onto it's always sunny in Philadelphia. Shits had me in stictches.

Reminds me of a Cheers Curb Your Enthusiasm hybrid

J u s T C
06-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Does Arrow have an ongoing story arc or is it formulaic episodes where each 1 is separate with little ongoing shit?

I can't stand the latter. it's like CSI or some shit

Phil Banks
06-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Arrow is on the CW...it has cheesy moments but its actually pretty damn good an pretty dark.... main characters are killed off etc...

and it's 2 ongoing arcs each season his past on the island an his present thats what makes it dope rly

J u s T C
06-26-2014, 03:34 PM
I'll probably give it a look at some point. Not high on my list right now. Too much shit I'm really into that I need to keep up with as is to be taking gambles.

Enfinite
06-26-2014, 03:49 PM
Gotta check it out, my friends favorite hero is Green Arrow and I've always been a Roy Harper/Red Arrow guy.

Godbody
06-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Word...i fuck with how it has the flashbacks to his past too..2 stories in 1

to sum it up without spoiling shit some dude gets stranded on an island for 5 years and he makes it back home and has to adjust to appear normal while hiding the person he became on the island.. so its dope because the episodes flash back to the times he was on the island and you learn what happened to him over the course of those 5 years