PDA

View Full Version : USA vs Germany

IV
06-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Now, you all know how much English people hate them fucking Germans, and since we've had an absolute shocked this World Cup it would be fantastic if you could add some silver lining to this massive could. It's highly likely the German's are gonna qualify regardless but if you could shake them up a bit, maybe break some shins, then do that.

USA, USA, USA, USA.

OSKAR
06-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Both teams will settle for the draw

you read it here first

IV
06-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Germany do not settle lol Germans also hate Americans. They might rest their main players and USA might catch a draw that way but Germany aren't gonna draw on purpose. No chance.

Also now Ghana's two main players have been banned, Portugal could batter them and get through on goal difference in USA lose badly

OSKAR
06-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Portugal can go through if they beat Ghana 3-0 and the US loses 2-0.

It's CR7s time to prove his worth ;)

Óðinn
06-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Portugal can go through if they beat Ghana 3-0 and the US loses 2-0.

It's CR7s time to prove his worth ;)

Isn't he carrying an injury though? Anckle, thigh, and something else....?

OSKAR
06-26-2014, 11:08 AM
Haven't heard anything about that tbh. All I know is that he was injured before the WC dunno if he got injured again.

maybe you're right tho

Óðinn
06-26-2014, 11:21 AM
Yeah i'm not 100% sure... just heard the commentators mentioning it the other day, that he's carrying three injuries which is why he's not at his best.

Whether that's true or not now is a diff story.

Row
06-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Portugal can go through if they beat Ghana 3-0

reaching. portugal's ass

OSKAR
06-26-2014, 11:59 AM
never said they WILL. I said IF lol

Godbody
06-26-2014, 12:17 PM
GERMANY!!! GERMANY!! GER-MANY!

IV
06-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Still think they're both playing for a draw? Haha no way. Germany are playing pretty badly though. And why are Americans pretending to care about football now?

Godbody
06-26-2014, 01:31 PM
For the record I was the only nigga on this site rooting for Germany like a week or 2 ago so you can't say I'm pretending to like futbol ...all ya'll niggas weren't even talkin about Germany but now that they're against the U.S. everybodys gonna suck their dick

I'm just supporting my country. I could care less about the sport itself but its about the pride you have for your nationality n shit

Nicholas
06-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Germans also hate Americans.

Everyone hates America.

J u s T C
06-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Given the choice of America or Germany I'd go Germany everyday.

Just because I like rap music doesn't mean I don't think Americans are faggots.

I'd support that cheating lil bitch Suarez and Uruguay over the yanks...... Lol okay maybe not.

Nicholas
06-26-2014, 01:39 PM
I wanted to see a U.S. win only because they were the underdogs, and it's fun to route for the underdog. There is next to no chance of that happening now though. I'm not really bothered either way.

Enfinite
06-26-2014, 01:43 PM
#Yankeepride

Dean
06-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Why does the US seem happy? They lost.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I don't understand football lol

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Nevermind.

J u s T C
06-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Imagine if America went on to win the WC?

Any other nation it would be a wild parade.

The guys would be lucky to find an old man and his dog waiting to greet em at the airport. And chances are he's only there because he got lost during an altzheimers episode on his way to the bodega to get a 40 of milk.

I shudder at the thought.

Enfinite
06-26-2014, 02:13 PM
America isn't in to Football as mush as it's into American Rules Football. Which is a shame really, I almost feel like it's a cop out knowing we won't be as good at the most popular sport in the World.

"Oh whatever, we really don't like it that much anyway".

J u s T C
06-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Or they pick a nation with a chance then act like they part that nation and always supported that nation because their grandads grandad grandad was born there when really it's nothing but coatalling the winner because USA realisticly can't win it. I've stubled accross a few like that.

For everyone else it's win lose or draw you support YOUR country.

You smile with them. you cry with them. they build you up only to let you down. time after time it doesn't matter. Go all the way and win. drop out after the first game. thats your team. There is NO alternative. I might sound soppy but it's a bond you really can't break.

It's the same at domestic level. Whether you support the premier league and champions league winners or you support a 4th division team under the threat of financial liquidation and then going extinct.

Nothing changes.

Thats your team.

America seems to be a bit different. I've encountered a shit ton of people who jump form 1 team to the other.

They'll have a west coast team. 2 from the east coast team. A team who makes the play offs.

If you did that here you'd get roasted like fuck. it's a tribal thing. us vs them and fuck everyone else.

Godbody
06-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Im supporting my country as far as nationality goes

America is a great place to live and all... But it doesn't mean you have to like it. I love living here but I don't love what America stands for. I just realize I'm in a better situation in the U.S. than a lot of other countries are in simply by bein born here or livin here. I don't walk outside to disease, war, famine, cartels...

But I'm a prideful dude when it comes to my nationalities. Everyone in America started as an immigrant

Fidel Z
06-26-2014, 03:04 PM
GERMANY!!! GERMANY!! GER-MANY!

My nigga! TALK ABOUT IT! We're taking this shit home! Belee me.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-26-2014, 03:30 PM
The English are generally fairly big fans of Germany if they are football fans though. I imagine in terms of footie, the English generally want Germany to smash USA.

Nicholas
06-27-2014, 02:48 AM
The English are generally fairly big fans of Germany if they are football fans though. I imagine in terms of footie, the English generally want Germany to smash USA.

They play good club football. Dortmund & Munich. Certainly much, much more enjoyable to watch than the tiki taka Barcelona play.

Louie Dawgs
06-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Yea, not like Munich hired Pep to play the Tiki - Taka or anything.

Mayneak
06-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Germany don't have a chance of winning the World Cup, well, from what I've seen so far anyway. Decent performance against Portugal but there fucking shit. Messi > Ronaldo by MILES!. USA nearly beat them & there average, alot of spirit and heart but without 2-3 players, wouldn't be this far. Dempsey in particular. Ghana could & should have beating them by 2 or 3 goals only for a few bad decisions in the final third. played ok against America.

Brazil Vs Holland final, Holland winning 3-2

Louie Dawgs
06-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Howard is a class keeper, he has kept the USA in games.

IV
06-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Yeah Howard had the game of his life yesterday haha people think Germany will win just because it's Germany but they haven't played that well so far. Holland are looking good but no European team have ever won a World Cup in South America

Denton
06-27-2014, 02:55 PM
Netherlands is winning the World Cup bruv

Fidel Z
06-27-2014, 03:36 PM
You guys are sleepy if you think Deutschland won't make it to the finals.

Nicholas
06-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Yea, not like Munich hired Pep to play the Tiki - Taka or anything.

Yeah, that's my bad I'm really referring to pre-pep era. Pep will ruin their entertainment value and it's not like their style wasn't working, they won the CL.

Mayneak
06-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Howard is a class keeper, he has kept the USA in games.

He was probably the best keeper last season in the premiership for Everton. He's quality

You guys are sleepy if you think Deutschland won't make it to the finals.

Can't see them getting past Holland the way there playing. Blind, Sneider, Robben & Van Persie been quality throughout. I backed holland pre-tournament so they better do the job lol

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 06:16 PM
They play good club football. Dortmund & Munich. Certainly much, much more enjoyable to watch than the tiki taka Barcelona play.

I couldn't disagree more. Barcalona to me play the best football in the world.

Louie Dawgs
06-28-2014, 01:11 AM
He was probably the best keeper last season in the premiership for Everton. He's quality

Here in the States it's garbage that Howard doesn't get the respect he deserves. Players that regularly receive more praise are Dempsey (who is the only real quality USA outfield player), Altidore (who sucks) and Bradley, who is decent but not convincing.

In my mind Howard is the USA's best player and their only real star.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Or they pick a nation with a chance then act like they part that nation and always supported that nation because their grandads grandad grandad was born there when really it's nothing but coatalling the winner because USA realisticly can't win it. I've stubled accross a few like that.

For everyone else it's win lose or draw you support YOUR country.

You smile with them. you cry with them. they build you up only to let you down. time after time it doesn't matter. Go all the way and win. drop out after the first game. thats your team. There is NO alternative. I might sound soppy but it's a bond you really can't break.

It's the same at domestic level. Whether you support the premier league and champions league winners or you support a 4th division team under the threat of financial liquidation and then going extinct.

Nothing changes.

Thats your team.

America seems to be a bit different. I've encountered a shit ton of people who jump form 1 team to the other.

They'll have a west coast team. 2 from the east coast team. A team who makes the play offs.

If you did that here you'd get roasted like fuck. it's a tribal thing. us vs them and fuck everyone else.
In regards the national team thing, I think a lot of it bears down to people seeing themselves less as ethnic americans or whatever, but more people that are (insert nationality) that happen to live in America.

Nicholas
06-28-2014, 02:36 AM
Can't see them getting past Holland the way there playing. Blind, Sneider, Robben & Van Persie been quality throughout. I backed holland pre-tournament so they better do the job lol

They're on opposite sides of the brackets so they would only meet at the finals. That's my pick for the finals too Holland vs Germany. Some people have pointed out Germany aren't playing their best but look at the opposition.

I couldn't disagree more. Barcalona to me play the best football in the world.

I was mainly referring to entertainment value, in which Barca are probably the most boring team you could watch. However even from a football perspective, Total Football > Tiki Taka. This was shown in the CL before last when Munich thrashed Barca and Dortmund thrashed Madrid. Although admittedly Madrid are far less reliant on tiki taka than Barca. In terms of tactics we've also seen anti-football dominate over tiki taka time and time again particularly with clubs managed by Mourinho.

Mayneak
06-28-2014, 01:32 PM
Here in the States it's garbage that Howard doesn't get the respect he deserves. Players that regularly receive more praise are Dempsey (who is the only real quality USA outfield player), Altidore (who sucks) and Bradley, who is decent but not convincing.

In my mind Howard is the USA's best player and their only real star.[COLOR="Silver"]

I agree that Howard is there best player, by far. Dempsey only that popular coz he's the main man for bagging goals but its not only about scoring. I was impressed with Johnson against Portugal but could have been coz he had alot of space. Jones is decent too. They have a chance against Belgium but If they get past them, Its Argentina & lights out lol. Done well regardless

They're on opposite sides of the brackets so they would only meet at the finals. That's my pick for the finals too Holland vs Germany. Some people have pointed out Germany aren't playing their best but look at the opposition.

Oh yeah, could have sworn they were on the same side. My mistake. In that case..

Semi Finals:
Brazil Vs France/Germany
Holland Vs Argentina

Final
Brazil Vs Holland.

Although I wouldn't care if Argentina win it with Messi the top goalscorer of the comp :D

Nicholas
06-29-2014, 02:07 AM
I agree that Howard is there best player, by far. Dempsey only that popular coz he's the main man for bagging goals but its not only about scoring. I was impressed with Johnson against Portugal but could have been coz he had alot of space. Jones is decent too. They have a chance against Belgium but If they get past them, Its Argentina & lights out lol. Done well regardless

Oh yeah, could have sworn they were on the same side. My mistake. In that case..

Semi Finals:
Brazil Vs France/Germany
Holland Vs Argentina

Final
Brazil Vs Holland.

Although I wouldn't care if Argentina win it with Messi the top goalscorer of the comp :D

Brazil are on the same side as Holland. You seriously need to look at the tournament brackets dude lol.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-29-2014, 08:07 AM

I was mainly referring to entertainment value, in which Barca are probably the most boring team you could watch. However even from a football perspective, Total Football > Tiki Taka. This was shown in the CL before last when Munich thrashed Barca and Dortmund thrashed Madrid. Although admittedly Madrid are far less reliant on tiki taka than Barca. In terms of tactics we've also seen anti-football dominate over tiki taka time and time again particularly with clubs managed by Mourinho.

Because those teams lost one time, doesn't prove that it's not effective.

I also find Barca to be the most exciting team in the world to watch, based on the number of goals. Sure, for a lot of the game you're dealing with short passes, but to me there is no more enjoyable football to watch that the play of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.

Nicholas
06-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Because those teams lost one time, doesn't prove that it's not effective.

I also find Barca to be the most exciting team in the world to watch, based on the number of goals. Sure, for a lot of the game you're dealing with short passes, but to me there is no more enjoyable football to watch that the play of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.

Anti-Football has proven effective over Barca time and time again. I didn't say it wasn't effective I said it was boring. Do you actually watch football? lol I just don't understand how anyone can find Barca entertaining it's like watching paint dry. Even when they score I struggle to get excited because I'm already bored as fuck. Everyone else I know who knows football has agreed with me that they're a very boring team to watch. Conversely I've met a lot of people who say how awesome Barca are because of their success but rarely watch football.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Anti-Football has proven effective over Barca time and time again. I didn't say it wasn't effective I said it was boring. Do you actually watch football? lol I just don't understand how anyone can find Barca entertaining it's like watching paint dry. Even when they score I struggle to get excited because I'm already bored as fuck. Everyone else I know who knows football has agreed with me that they're a very boring team to watch. Conversely I've met a lot of people who say how awesome Barca are because of their success but rarely watch football.

My mate says you're a faggot. You're a faggot now.

There is absolutely no way that most people think Barca is boring. I'd imagine in our side of the world, Barca is the most popular non-English/Scottish team. Every cunt is wearing a Barca strip.

Most people consider Messi to be the best player in the world. They come to this consensus because they watch a lot of Barca games, something you wouldn't do if they bored the fuck out of you.

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Sanchez, Neymar...boring?

Lionel Messi ● The King of Dribbling II ● ||HD|| NEW VERSION - YouTube

Nicholas
06-29-2014, 12:35 PM
My mate says you're a faggot. You're a faggot now.

There is absolutely no way that most people think Barca is boring. I'd imagine in our side of the world, Barca is the most popular non-English/Scottish team. Every cunt is wearing a Barca strip.

Most people consider Messi to be the best player in the world. They come to this consensus because they watch a lot of Barca games, something you wouldn't do if they bored the fuck out of you.

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Sanchez, Neymar...boring?

Lionel Messi ● The King of Dribbling II ● ||HD|| NEW VERSION - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBIAwh4EjA)

People wear yoga pants, you think they all do yoga? People say Messi is the best in the world because other people tell them he is and they believe them. I'm not disputing that though. I do believe Messi is the best in the world. Barca is boring as fuck how anyone can dispute that they aren't is just beyond me to be honest. Stop trying to claim Johnny Vegas isn't fat.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-29-2014, 12:47 PM
I have never met anyone in real life who thinks Barca is boring (dave never meets people joke inserted here).

Mayneak
06-29-2014, 07:50 PM
Brazil are on the same side as Holland. You seriously need to look at the tournament brackets dude lol.

No there not. http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html

Either way, I want Holland to win lol :high:

Nicholas
06-30-2014, 02:04 AM
No there not. http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html

Either way, I want Holland to win lol :high:

Strange, I could of swore they were. My bad.