View Full Version : FUCK MURDA MUZIK SHOTS FIRED

Mr-Felon
06-25-2014, 09:22 AM
Lets Beef Track: Unmurderous Muzik SHOTS ft Benson - By: Mr-Felon

THIS IS SOME SHOTS AT A FEW MFS!

Hubert Cumberdale
06-25-2014, 09:55 AM
I don't know who is who.

First guy - I'm sorry man but I felt it absolutely sucked. You went off the beat loads, your lines were cheesy (I aint going away like a bad case of herpes), the rhyming was crazy basic, and you sounding like you had the Flu.

Second guy - A lot of your lines ended with something that didnt rhyme with anything. Your echo mixing was a bit off too. Again, nothing really hard hitting lyrical wise.

You guys are petitioning to be the premier diss track guys on LB. Well take away the other stuff, lyrically you guys will have to do a HELLUVA lot better if you want to take on the best. Not a single personal, elementary rhyme schemes, no punchlines. Pick it up guys.

(I also don't care if it was a 'quick drop')

EDIT: Good to see you guys trying to spark something off.

Mr-Felon
06-25-2014, 10:49 AM
Bumped..........

Mr-Felon
06-25-2014, 02:14 PM
OTHER TIMES I WENT TRACK FOR TRACK WITH MURDA MUSIK MEMBERS

MY REPLY TO MUGGZ

Lets Beef Track: Everetts Closed Casket(Muggz DISS)NEW - By: Mr-Felon

MY ACAPELLA DISS TO FIJI OSA

Lets Beef Track: Tripple OVERKILL (Fiji Posers BURIAL) - By: Mr-Felon

NOW I'M TAKING SHOTS AT YOUR CREW AND GRIZZ CHEAT EAT DICK

Lets Beef Track: Unmurderous Muzik SHOTS ft Benson - By: Mr-Felon

Óðinn
06-25-2014, 03:48 PM
This really was weak... Can't really say anything more as Dave has said it all.

:high:

BENSON THA GREAT
06-25-2014, 04:34 PM
^^^^^ says 2 dudes who cant rap to save there life...fuckin text geeks..lol.... fuck outta here..both of u never dissed anybody good and aint shit if u 2 got a problem drop a track...ez. lol..... u 2 mfs should stay on the chatbox and troll and text... forever...don't ever worry bout tracks cuz u both cant rap for shit..no one gives a fuck if ur on this site or not...so go lick ur balls by the fire bitches lol

OSKAR
06-26-2014, 05:31 AM
Truth hurts I guess

BENSON THA GREAT
06-26-2014, 05:44 AM
^^^^wow another dude who cant rap coming to run his gums...lol

OSKAR
06-26-2014, 05:48 AM
Tell me, what exactly did you expect the criticism of the track you posted to be?

Don't come with that 'shit's bananas 10z,dimed' bullshit...be honest with yourself when answering my question

Hubert Cumberdale
06-26-2014, 06:12 AM
^^^^^ says 2 dudes who cant rap to save there life...fuckin text geeks..lol.... fuck outta here..both of u never dissed anybody good and aint shit if u 2 got a problem drop a track...ez. lol..... u 2 mfs should stay on the chatbox and troll and text... forever...don't ever worry bout tracks cuz u both cant rap for shit..no one gives a fuck if ur on this site or not...so go lick ur balls by the fire bitches lol

You don't have to be an artist to be critical of someone who wiped their faeces on a canvas and calls it art.

Your track sucks, and it's come to my attention that you were the first guy. This was NOT good, simple as that. You can't possibly listen to this and think it's dope.

Óðinn
06-26-2014, 08:26 AM

^^You're the one here that can't rap dude. :high: It's time for little Benjamin to wake up from his day dream now and get back to reality.

Your absolutely trash, you've never been nice with it. You think cos you record your monotone stagnant tracks that that some how makes you some sort of an audio God?

As for this whole "oh you're text, pssssh what would you know" shit, drop it. You could do with stepping into the text arena...up you bar game, son. Real talk. :high:

Fybre Optikz
06-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Goddamn shit had me nodding man...

No wonder you a HOF! Keep it dope

Fiji Osa
06-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Lets Beef Track: I'm HOF (Fell On Diss) ft. Fiji Osa - By: Fiji Osa

And here was my reply Felon sad you forgot that ass whopping

Skizzo
06-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Penis.