PDA

View Full Version : ATT Update

Wonderbred
06-23-2014, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I got all your verses. I'm not posting them until both battlers have posted. If yours isn't up yet, it's because your opponent hasn't sent his in. If your opponent doesn't submit his verse by tomorrow morning, you'll win by no-show. So if you sent and you don't see your verse, you have a good chance of advancing. Also I'm gonna do a magazine tomorrow.

Also, at Dave's suggestion, I'm temporarily deleting votes until the battles are over to avoid swaying.

Shodan
06-24-2014, 12:08 AM
Also, at Dave's suggestion, I'm temporarily deleting votes until the battles are over to avoid swaying.

But you can still read the votes, right? By the way, do we have to vote anonymously? And what happens if we vote on our own battles?

Wonderbred
06-24-2014, 12:14 AM
But you can still read the votes, right? By the way, do we have to vote anonymously? And what happens if we vote on our own battles?

I can still read them, yeah. You don't have to vote anonymously. If you vote on your own battle I'll know, it won't count, and you'll probably get in trouble somehow. Don't vote on your own battles.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-24-2014, 12:18 AM
WonderBred will "soft delete" the votes. Once the full voting is in, then he will undelete them so you can view them and see your feedback. This makes sheep voting non existent.

Also, no point in voting on your own. I know if may be for anonymous purposes, but since votes are being deleted, it keeps anonymity in place.

IAmFlow
06-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Yup. Thats the best thing that can be done with voting. I already felt there was some feeding off of other peoples votes going on, TBH.

Oh and wonderbred, don't forget the pm I sent.