PDA

View Full Version : Most Loved & Most Hated '13 - '14

ViTRiOL
06-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Most Loved & Most Hated

Since returning from a Vitty slumber, and I don't give a shit if a lot of you didn't even know who I was but I know this site well, I have deduced from observations the following conclusions:

EtH/Dave - without a doubt the number one uncontended troll and patron of the site. Undefeatable in forum-based bravado, improving massively in text and still strong with the best comebacks I've ever seen. You're the biggest benefactor to Letsbeef and the oil that keeps this machine in motion. Deserves much more credit for maintaining internet beef as the hate-addled, eccentrically irritable force that it should be.

Bleu - without a doubt the biggest sore loser in text & audio battling. Can't take a single vote against him without throwing his toys out the pram or offering a vague attempt to overthrow your logic. Massively arrogant, with a somewhat good reason, as he is indeed a notable battler with the potential to be a heavyweight and in audio, definitely on the cusp of that level. Definitely needs to reign in the arrogance and egotism that has recently manifested, take some criticism and rise above the competition on a humble basis.

Erupt - kept elevation alive. Offers real criticism, real in-depth critiques in his voting and outer-battle relationships. Still a heavyweight battler, still fighting for the recognition that he deserves. One of the only individuals that notices the underdogs and acts as the catalyst that causes the leap up to fulfilment of their potential. Came back from a stellar meltdown and retained his respect, on a humble basis, which is something that a very small percentage of net battlers could achieve. Also a potential '14 GC, Audio or Text.

Row - another stubborn individual. Whilst extremely humble, still slips in subtle digs with an underlying bitterness. A notable battler with some original concepts but lacks the execution. Pointing this out can be a tricky battler and he misconstrues criticism targeted at this. Doesn't understand battler bravado, unable to read between the lines. Almost a clear lack of a sense of humour. Still a respectable individual that holds his own, needs to build some perseverance.

Wizdumb - has done nothing but elevate, unassumingly and quietly. Extremely underrated and extremely humble. Purely focussed on battling and stylistic changes. Acutely adept at receiving criticism and taking it into account towards his elevation. Solid guy, good sense of humour. If recognised for his potential, definitely a potential title holder in the next year.

Pulse/Godbody - shoddy, unstable troll. Never understood why he was dubbed a troll, more like a shit-talker without the conviction. Lacks the intelligence to be a real troll. Good text/audio battler but also evidently can't take a vote against him, despite the little difference it makes. Can't see alternate perspectives, stubborn and ignorant. Doesn't understand real wordplay. Solid old school style that, with minor updates, could be heavyweight status. Needs to reign in the period blood in order to attain a real troll status.

Rohaan Rane - newfound respect for this manboy. Solid troll, relentlessly aggressive in his bravado. Second/almost equal to EtH on the Troll Hall of Fame for Letsbeef. Clearly self-deprecating despite the constant arrogant ranting and targeted harassment (which is what rap battling is all about, he'll agree with me on this). Fully-fledged driving force of the reason we all found ourselves involved in internet rap battling. Great sense of humour, talented individual. On a side-note: Recognised for talent, and if this is maintained, potential title holder.

Tony the Tiger/Tyger - shittiest most annoying voter in history. Starting off with #SAVEMONEY bullshit on each battle, clearly taken up on it, moves to blatantly not reading the battles and adding half-arsed expos (he said 2FUEL vs. GOODGRIEF in the Scheme Tourney was close, no offence 2FUEL) ... Take a tire iron to him.

Crysis - just an intelligent, level-headed individual. Ratings on honesty and integrity. Hated for the same reasons that I am hated, the aforementioned former reason. Completely agree with a large portion of his views. Battling-wise, elevating and progressing. Takes criticism well. In agreeance with Erupt, potential audio GC.

Lizman - obvious pick. Still offers the same negative and retarded two cents that underlies his legacy... and I'm absolutely certain that he is too stupid to be a troll. Could be a troll if he realised his potential or got a lobotomy and traded for a better brain.

Much love Letsbeef, I hope this stirs commotion in your twisted knickers. Back to this fat rock of blow...

Dave Bleu Erupt Row Wizdumb Godbody Crysis Lizman

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Gay...

Obey
06-23-2014, 11:56 PM
Damn, Godbody got a bad track record around here. :D Props for putting this together.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 11:59 PM
I'll do one.

Pugz - How the fuck you gonna spend a month writing an audio, then drop a fucking diss track? That's like spending a month arranging a night with Jenna Jemeson and then having a wank over her picture. Cash battles, that's a great idea. "Hey, how come I didn't get my money from the cash battles win?" "Cause Pugz Playlist just got another listener!".

RULE - My little paragraph will be posted later. Expect it 12:00 EtH Time. You don't operate in EtH time? Too bad. Your loss. I'm not going to change it because I've just decided that's probably the best way to go. Knowing RULE, no matter who wins between ACs and LoD he'll still probably score it that ClassicK wins.

UhMAZING - Lil Mama. How the fuck you gonna call someone ugly in the chatroom on a daily fucking basis? You literally join that shit, get shitted on, call someone ugly, neglect your wife, and then repeat the cycle the next day. After the amount of time you've ignored your girl to rage on LB even Chris Benoit's wife would be thinking "Well at least he's spending time with us".

Rohan Rane - You look like Five originally cast a band member from Bangladesh. How the fuck is an Indian gonna have a fucking Faux Hawk? Go take your petshop smelling ass the fuck out of here. We all know ViTiRoL was actually giving props to Vergil anyways.

Phil Banks & Final Word - Quit trying to be the World Fag Team Champions on the forums all the time. Fucking Laurel and Hardy Boyz. Phil, quit thinking "I'm your dad" is a comeback of some sort. Looking at Phil argue and you'll hear 'I am your father' more times than RULE has, and that dudes jacked off to Hayden Christian twice a day since he was 37, when Star Wars first came out (Oh, btw, it's 12:00 EtH time).

Mani Mula - You absolutely ruined your entire legacy. Like, LEFT FIELD came back, pretty much admitted LB sucks dick and that Obtvzuiodgfi would kick our ass, and he still walks out with more legend status than you do. How the fuck you gone walk away with the loss 100% because you said "I'm walking away with the victory"?

lllllllllllll
06-24-2014, 01:15 AM
Mah nigga, didn't you JUST return recently? lol

Hubert Cumberdale
06-24-2014, 01:16 AM
Punk is under the impression that he's the most controversial member of Letsbeef. That's he's had memorable rivalries with millions of people on the site and people can't stop talking about him.

lllllllllllll
06-24-2014, 01:22 AM
Nope.. Not at all

Dean
06-24-2014, 01:41 AM
Most Loved & Most Hated

Since returning from a Vitty slumber, and I don't give a shit if a lot of you didn't even know who I was but I know this site well, I have deduced from observations the following conclusion:

Dean What can I say? He's the GOAT. I'm ecstatic that he chooses to grace this site with his presence.

Awwwwe shucks...:o

Mani Mula
06-24-2014, 02:24 AM
I'll do one.

Pugz - How the fuck you gonna spend a month writing an audio, then drop a fucking diss track? That's like spending a month arranging a night with Jenna Jemeson and then having a wank over her picture. Cash battles, that's a great idea. "Hey, how come I didn't get my money from the cash battles win?" "Cause Pugz Playlist just got another listener!".

RULE - My little paragraph will be posted later. Expect it 12:00 EtH Time. You don't operate in EtH time? Too bad. Your loss. I'm not going to change it because I've just decided that's probably the best way to go. Knowing RULE, no matter who wins between ACs and LoD he'll still probably score it that ClassicK wins.

UhMAZING - Lil Mama. How the fuck you gonna call someone ugly in the chatroom on a daily fucking basis? You literally join that shit, get shitted on, call someone ugly, neglect your wife, and then repeat the cycle the next day. After the amount of time you've ignored your girl to rage on LB even Chris Benoit's wife would be thinking "Well at least he's spending time with us".

Rohan Rane - You look like Five originally cast a band member from Bangladesh. How the fuck is an Indian gonna have a fucking Faux Hawk? Go take your petshop smelling ass the fuck out of here. We all know ViTiRoL was actually giving props to Vergil anyways.

Phil Banks & Final Word - Quit trying to be the World Fag Team Champions on the forums all the time. Fucking Laurel and Hardy Boyz. Phil, quit thinking "I'm your dad" is a comeback of some sort. Looking at Phil argue and you'll hear 'I am your father' more times than RULE has, and that dudes jacked off to Hayden Christian twice a day since he was 37, when Star Wars first came out (Oh, btw, it's 12:00 EtH time).

Mani Mula - You absolutely ruined your entire legacy. Like, LEFT FIELD came back, pretty much admitted LB sucks dick and that Obtvzuiodgfi would kick our ass, and he still walks out with more legend status than you do. How the fuck you gone walk away with the loss 100% because you said "I'm walking away with the victory"?

This nigga literally typed everything he says that gets ignored in the Chatbox, How it feel U wasnt relevant back when I was active, I come back years later and U still the Site Punching Bag? But wait first its "Who is Mani Mula" now its "He Ruined his Legacy?" Nigga where is your Legacy? And as far as the Illmania track battle shit "You can Have dat that aint even what Im Mad At" Topical tracks in a tourney ass niggas, Then my Losing track was #1 for a week, and the winning track never topped me ass Niggas, Most plays out of all 3 entries but act like yall wasnt feeling it ass niggas, them 80 sum plays aint all cum from Murda!!

But fuck it you niggas all talk now I ask for a battle and all I get in return is excuses, Right Final Word? Gave u 24hrs to respond to a 60sec battle that I MYSELF would send! You Busy yet u typed for over 2 hours backing down FOH

Hubert Cumberdale
06-24-2014, 02:50 AM
lol..

Nicholas
06-24-2014, 03:10 AM
I like this idea. It's entertaining. I'm going to keep it positive though...

RULE - Quite possibly the G.O.A.T technically on this site and doesn't get the recognition on that front although I'm sure it will come in absence as it always does. He's given me a lot of help in the past, my only gripe is how often he ignores IM's although I'm sure this has something to do with the quantity he probably gets as Admin.

Vitriol - Perhaps the only other person on the site that talks like another real human being which is refreshing among the mass of false personas. He's brilliant at giving feedback and reveals text battling as an art and a science which is how I think it should be seen.

GRizzEAT - Since his ban I feel like he's done better, I certainly don't think he cheats anymore and therefore I think his achievements with Murda and also just as a forum poster can be recognized. My critique of Grizz would be on two aspects. Firstly the feeling sorry for himself that he will never be respected due to his past bans instead of being a man and pushing on. Secondly the lack of development recently especially in wordplay which to me seems like an easy but impactful fix.

Dave - Probably the most active member over the longest period. Always keeps the forums entertaining, LB should be paying him for the job he does keeping these forums ticking. Has also had a role in elevating a lot of battlers although does cling to the success stories and dismiss those that never achieved anything.

Manhattan - Has a great text style that is a problem for anyone he battles, I'm unsure as to why he's not rated higher. Perhaps it's due to how quiet he is on the forums or a lack of great battles and tournament runs. My only critique would be his tendencies to tell people he's going to join their crew and then not do so, I experienced this with BSI and now Dave has with AC's. It's minor really but I can understand the annoyance as an ex-leader.

That's all I can think of for now.

Manhattan Dave RULE GRizzEAT

Hubert Cumberdale
06-24-2014, 04:00 AM
Dave - LB should be paying him for keeping the job he does keeping these forums ticking.

Pugz

Dean
06-24-2014, 08:43 AM
Someone should make a thread of the most intelligent/dumbest letsbeef members.

Babylon
06-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Dave - One of the sole proprietors keeping this website thriving. The fact that he's even still here through all of the bullshit that turns dedicated members away, and all the shit he does for us shows that he could easily pull off admin status.

UhMAZING - UhMAZING is one of the most hypocritical, emotional, unfunny general laughing stock members of this website that I've ever seen. Maze is the type of dude to remove one track from his library, then see that someone posted a random track of his on a "Worst tracks" thread, then remove the track that was posted and use the excuse "I been removing tracks from my page shun what u mean". Maze is the type of dude to say "Stop taking shit so seriously, this is the internet faggots" then go on a tangent on Tinychat where he's absolutely raging to the point that he's screaming at Stricc and literally forgets to pick his own children up from their school. Maze is the type of dude to call you a faggot then tell Barfight he's going to fuck his dad and suck his dads dick (Not even a joke.) Overall, Maze is just that one faggot no one likes but enjoys having around because of how stupid he looks.

Rohaan - Rohaan is that pseudo-troll character who saw that his entire persona is so weak and prey-worthy that he should just turn into a complete clown to compensate for the fact he would be seen as such anyway if he didn't try to make it look like he's doing it on purpose. He's the type to get bullied at school (He really does, not just saying that) for his speech impediment then talk shit to someone about their lisp. He's the type to act so outlandish that it blinds people from the fact that all he wants is attention from his peers, that's why he goes and catches all these rule breakers and posts threads about them. That's why he becomes an "undercover agent" for an internet tournament and goes as far as to connect HDMI cables to his computer, create a LOD graphic, and edit music into it. That's why he prints out multiple pictures of crews and burns them on camera. He's putting on a show, he's sitting at his computer chair smiling whenever someone laughs at his jokes. He's here for the attention it gives him.

Pugz - For keeping up with this cesspool of faggotry. For still caring about the community just enough to let it live on it's last limb even through the dwindling paychecks and years of being up. For still being responsive to the community even though almost all of us just complain to him. For making LB what it is, and for giving us a communal outlet for everything this website gives.

Pugz - For letting letsbeef become a shadow of it's former self. For taking a lot of the wrong moves in areas where he could have done some amazing things. For not hiring more people to benefit the site until it's become so destitute that I'm not sure if it can ever bounce back.

RULE - For being one of the most activity inspiring, diligent working and chill people to ever be on this website. RULE's definitely one of those members that will never be forgotten as long as LB stays alive.

Lockhart - For saying "God bless" way too fucking much.

Vitriol - For having a name that I still don't know how to spell with the capitalization differences. But really, for being that dude who should be a model member for people returning/joining. In the short time that he's been back he's done more shit than most of you faggots (Including me.) He's shown his voting faireness and logical thinking, he's shown that he can bring activity to this website, and GOOD activity at that, he's shown that he can win tournaments with ease, and he's definitely gearing up for member of the year if he continues on this route.

Mani Mula - I don't actually mind you in a lot of areas, I think your pretty chill & I bump your music. But you have literally taken the shittiest route in the history of people fucking up on letsbeef (Maybe except for that one dude exposing that he's an avid neopetz player.) You type walls of text to people whenever they diss you, and you simply care way too fucking much. You have quite a bit of potential to become a boss around here, but you've almost completely ruined that by becoming a target for 99% of letsbeef. You're in the same boat with Maze & Bnas at this point. And for looking like Lil Boosie's retarded bodydouble with a bone marrow diseases.

I'll do more later, I like this.

OSKAR
06-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Where's the love?

Nicholas
06-24-2014, 09:18 AM

Co-signed.

Someone should make a thread of the most intelligent/dumbest letsbeef members.

There aren't enough intelligent members for this to work.

Babylon
06-24-2014, 09:21 AM
There aren't enough intelligent members for this to work.

Lol'd hard.

Aggo
06-24-2014, 09:25 AM
Mokane not brought up yet?

Mani Mula
06-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Dave - One of the sole proprietors keeping this website thriving. The fact that he's even still here through all of the bullshit that turns dedicated members away, and all the shit he does for us shows that he could easily pull off admin status.

UhMAZING - UhMAZING is one of the most hypocritical, emotional, unfunny general laughing stock members of this website that I've ever seen. Maze is the type of dude to remove one track from his library, then see that someone posted a random track of his on a "Worst tracks" thread, then remove the track that was posted and use the excuse "I been removing tracks from my page shun what u mean". Maze is the type of dude to say "Stop taking shit so seriously, this is the internet faggots" then go on a tangent on Tinychat where he's absolutely raging to the point that he's screaming at Stricc and literally forgets to pick his own children up from their school. Maze is the type of dude to call you a faggot then tell Barfight he's going to fuck his dad and suck his dads dick (Not even a joke.) Overall, Maze is just that one faggot no one likes but enjoys having around because of how stupid he looks.

Rohaan - Rohaan is that pseudo-troll character who saw that his entire persona is so weak and prey-worthy that he should just turn into a complete clown to compensate for the fact he would be seen as such anyway if he didn't try to make it look like he's doing it on purpose. He's the type to get bullied at school (He really does, not just saying that) for his speech impediment then talk shit to someone about their lisp. He's the type to act so outlandish that it blinds people from the fact that all he wants is attention from his peers, that's why he goes and catches all these rule breakers and posts threads about them. That's why he becomes an "undercover agent" for an internet tournament and goes as far as to connect HDMI cables to his computer, create a LOD graphic, and edit music into it. That's why he prints out multiple pictures of crews and burns them on camera. He's putting on a show, he's sitting at his computer chair smiling whenever someone laughs at his jokes. He's here for the attention it gives him.

Pugz - For keeping up with this cesspool of faggotry. For still caring about the community just enough to let it live on it's last limb even through the dwindling paychecks and years of being up. For still being responsive to the community even though almost all of us just complain to him. For making LB what it is, and for giving us a communal outlet for everything this website gives.

Pugz - For letting letsbeef become a shadow of it's former self. For taking a lot of the wrong moves in areas where he could have done some amazing things. For not hiring more people to benefit the site until it's become so destitute that I'm not sure if it can ever bounce back.

RULE - For being one of the most activity inspiring, diligent working and chill people to ever be on this website. RULE's definitely one of those members that will never be forgotten as long as LB stays alive.

Vitriol - For having a name that I still don't know how to spell with the capitalization differences. But really, for being that dude who should be a model member for people returning/joining. In the short time that he's been back he's done more shit than most of you faggots (Including me.) He's shown his voting faireness and logical thinking, he's shown that he can bring activity to this website, and GOOD activity at that, he's shown that he can win tournaments with ease, and he's definitely gearing up for member of the year if he continues on this route.

Mani Mula - I don't actually mind you in a lot of areas, I think your pretty chill & I bump your music. But you have literally taken the shittiest route in the history of people fucking up on letsbeef (Maybe except for that one dude exposing that he's an avid neopetz player.) You type walls of text to people whenever they diss you, and you simply care way too fucking much. You have quite a bit of potential to become a boss around here, but you've almost completely ruined that by becoming a target for 99% of letsbeef. You're in the same boat with Maze & Bnas at this point. And for looking like Lil Boosie's retarded bodydouble with a bone marrow diseases.

I'll do more later, I like this.

How about some people dont Come to make lil Net Buddies Ever thought of that? TF this thread gay as hell I dont wanna Be Loved, This a Beef site everybody who aint in yo Crew name should be in Red, I can have 99% of the site hate me guess why IDGAF...I Purposely go at every1 u niggas so called respect cuz its Fuck whoever aint in Murda I been gettin ducked since I been here...

Punk diss track turned out to be about his faith in the Lord, Final Words Backed out of a 1min Battle I would send em, Jack never wanted to battle tho we always go at it, Im Waiting on Fiji so we can Battle, Damn im tryna battle tf is UP?

Think yall hate me now it aint even been A month yet...yall was just hoping I went ghost :high:[COLOR="Silver"]

AfterThought
06-24-2014, 10:13 AM
lmaoo @ Lockhart for sayin god bless too much

I feel for dude when he comes back real talk.

Óðinn
06-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Punk diss track turned out to be about his faith in the Lord, Final Words Backed out of a 1min Battle I would send em, Jack never wanted to battle tho we always go at it, Im Waiting on Fiji so we can Battle, Damn im tryna battle tf is UP?

Think yall hate me now it aint even been A month yet...yall was just hoping I went ghost :high:

Preach brother... :high:

lllllllllllll
06-24-2014, 10:37 AM
^ lol I see u

Rican
06-24-2014, 10:43 AM
lol Lockhart

Dean
06-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Lol @ God bless too much

NatsHubby
06-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Crysis you lose at life for having online sex with an old white man :)

Your opinion doesn't matter. I get love from people better than you. I beat you. I had you ducking your own callout.

1/

Óðinn
06-24-2014, 10:51 AM
^ lol I see u

Hope you do :D

I had you ducking your own callout.

^Had me rolling... :high:

Babylon
06-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Crysis you lose at life for having online sex with an old white man :)

Your opinion doesn't matter. I get love from people better than you. I beat you. I had you ducking your own callout.

1/

Nobody is ducking you in audio, you're not bat at all in text and I'm not afraid to admit that, but in audio you're horrible.

I even offered on a seperate occasion after that to take you up on that cash battle, and you refused to send first even after you were the one that said you'd battle someone. All you ever do is respond to battles, you're too bitchmade to even send beef to someone. Check your recents, page after page of battles sniped by you. Go away, you're ass.

NatsHubby
06-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Nobody is ducking you in audio, you're not bat at all in text and I'm not afraid to admit that, but in audio you're horrible.

I even offered on a seperate occasion after that to take you up on that cash battle, and you refused to send first even after you were the one that said you'd battle someone. All you ever do is respond to battles, you're too bitchmade to even send beef to someone. Check your recents, page after page of battles sniped by you. Go away, you're ass.

^Isn't that what we are supposed to do though? lmao dumbfuck

If I'm horrible,it would be an easy win right? lmao. Still you duck your OWN callout.

I never offered to send first. You did. -
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/converse.php?u=889868&u2=896242

I got you, currently writing for Bleu, Helio, You, Louie Dawgs, Lockhart, Solaire, Pugz and some shitty dude named Clyde. I haven't forgot though, I'll get it in.

Fall back and keep ducking though. You are way below me. Thats why you caught that L when you battled me :)

Feel free to send an audio battle though,since I'm horrible it would be an easy W for you.

GRizzEAT
06-24-2014, 12:43 PM
"Only God can judge me, so im gone
either love me or leave me alone" -Hovy Baby

Babylon
06-24-2014, 12:48 PM
^Isn't that what we are supposed to do though? lmao dumbfuck

If I'm horrible,it would be an easy win right? lmao. Still you duck your OWN callout.

I never offered to send first. You did. -
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/converse.php?u=889868&u2=896242

Fall back and keep ducking though. You are way below me. Thats why you caught that L when you battled me :)

Feel free to send an audio battle though,since I'm horrible it would be an easy W for you.

I sent that quite a while back, and since then I've stopped writing for a few of those and got a few of those in. I also told you multiple times in the past that I'm not sending battles until further notice.

Funny how you're quick to post old shit yet never post the things that contradict it.

Fidel Z
06-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Awwwwe shucks...:o

Lmaoo, my nigga we should make our own crew, "They got us fucked up" TGUFU Nigg.

Wonderbred
06-24-2014, 01:06 PM
Not a lot of dudes I don't like on this site. I never gave Crysis due props for responding to threads intelligently and standing up for his beliefs and that stuff. Rohaan is a giant troll, but the dude's pretty funny if you're not naïve enough to take him seriously. I know MM generally doesn't like Dave, but he's one of the best things to happen to LB in my opinion.

GRizzEAT
06-24-2014, 01:09 PM
Dave's wiener jus jumped.

Babylon
06-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Lol'd at "wiener"

Nicholas
06-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Dave's wiener jus jumped.

His photobucket has probably doubled in size off this thread alone.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Every thread should have a Neopetz reference.

Dean, as for the most intelligent member shit. Here's a little break down into LB's intelligence level.

Student capped the first letter of every word, spoke with full pronunciation and did threads a little bit like Crysis did. Won most intelligent member of the year.

He got bored and decided to troll the following year. Won least intelligent member of the year.

Denton
06-24-2014, 04:59 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/in+case+something+pleases+your+cock+_3f1646ee72929 3c8ab89daf4a5cc86dc.jpg

pretty funny reads here

IV
06-24-2014, 07:42 PM
You're all cunts tbh

ViTRiOL
06-24-2014, 08:14 PM
You're all cunts tbh

No-one ever liked you and next time you're in Croydon I swear to God I'm going to stab you right in the cunt.

J u s T C
06-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Cheesy.

FiNAL WoRD
06-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Mani Mula dog i told you over 600 times, along with about 15 people in chat any time after 29th when i don't have priority battles to write for..no one on this site excepts a same day callout i wasn't even home if i had the time.

Rant
06-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Jack never wanted to battle tho we always go at it

Uhhhh, I told you several times to send me a battle?

Erupt da Monsta
06-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Most Loved & Most Hated

Since returning from a Vitty slumber, and I don't give a shit if a lot of you didn't even know who I was but I know this site well, I have deduced from observations the following conclusions:

EtH/Dave - without a doubt the number one uncontended troll and patron of the site. Undefeatable in forum-based bravado, improving massively in text and still strong with the best comebacks I've ever seen. You're the biggest benefactor to Letsbeef and the oil that keeps this machine in motion. Deserves much more credit for maintaining internet beef as the hate-addled, eccentrically irritable force that it should be.

Bleu - without a doubt the biggest sore loser in text & audio battling. Can't take a single vote against him without throwing his toys out the pram or offering a vague attempt to overthrow your logic. Massively arrogant, with a somewhat good reason, as he is indeed a notable battler with the potential to be a heavyweight and in audio, definitely on the cusp of that level. Definitely needs to reign in the arrogance and egotism that has recently manifested, take some criticism and rise above the competition on a humble basis.

Erupt - kept elevation alive. Offers real criticism, real in-depth critiques in his voting and outer-battle relationships. Still a heavyweight battler, still fighting for the recognition that he deserves. One of the only individuals that notices the underdogs and acts as the catalyst that causes the leap up to fulfilment of their potential. Came back from a stellar meltdown and retained his respect, on a humble basis, which is something that a very small percentage of net battlers could achieve. Also a potential '14 GC, Audio or Text.

Row - another stubborn individual. Whilst extremely humble, still slips in subtle digs with an underlying bitterness. A notable battler with some original concepts but lacks the execution. Pointing this out can be a tricky battler and he misconstrues criticism targeted at this. Doesn't understand battler bravado, unable to read between the lines. Almost a clear lack of a sense of humour. Still a respectable individual that holds his own, needs to build some perseverance.

Wizdumb - has done nothing but elevate, unassumingly and quietly. Extremely underrated and extremely humble. Purely focussed on battling and stylistic changes. Acutely adept at receiving criticism and taking it into account towards his elevation. Solid guy, good sense of humour. If recognised for his potential, definitely a potential title holder in the next year.

Pulse/Godbody - shoddy, unstable troll. Never understood why he was dubbed a troll, more like a shit-talker without the conviction. Lacks the intelligence to be a real troll. Good text/audio battler but also evidently can't take a vote against him, despite the little difference it makes. Can't see alternate perspectives, stubborn and ignorant. Doesn't understand real wordplay. Solid old school style that, with minor updates, could be heavyweight status. Needs to reign in the period blood in order to attain a real troll status.

Rohaan Rane - newfound respect for this manboy. Solid troll, relentlessly aggressive in his bravado. Second/almost equal to EtH on the Troll Hall of Fame for Letsbeef. Clearly self-deprecating despite the constant arrogant ranting and targeted harassment (which is what rap battling is all about, he'll agree with me on this). Fully-fledged driving force of the reason we all found ourselves involved in internet rap battling. Great sense of humour, talented individual. On a side-note: Recognised for talent, and if this is maintained, potential title holder.

Tony the Tiger/Tyger - shittiest most annoying voter in history. Starting off with #SAVEMONEY bullshit on each battle, clearly taken up on it, moves to blatantly not reading the battles and adding half-arsed expos (he said 2FUEL vs. GOODGRIEF in the Scheme Tourney was close, no offence 2FUEL) ... Take a tire iron to him.

Crysis - just an intelligent, level-headed individual. Ratings on honesty and integrity. Hated for the same reasons that I am hated, the aforementioned former reason. Completely agree with a large portion of his views. Battling-wise, elevating and progressing. Takes criticism well. In agreeance with Erupt, potential audio GC.

Lizman - obvious pick. Still offers the same negative and retarded two cents that underlies his legacy... and I'm absolutely certain that he is too stupid to be a troll. Could be a troll if he realised his potential or got a lobotomy and traded for a better brain.

Much love Letsbeef, I hope this stirs commotion in your twisted knickers. Back to this fat rock of blow...

Preciate the shout brah brah...
Few names that are on the rise and are finally gettin respect are manhatten .. Dude is nice just beat Rican and is a potential GC. ViTRiOL .. Dude is top 5 active and niggas don't even know it.

Two cats ima make sure get that recognition. Ez

Student
06-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Every thread should have a Neopetz reference.

Dean, as for the most intelligent member shit. Here's a little break down into LB's intelligence level.

Student capped the first letter of every word, spoke with full pronunciation and did threads a little bit like Crysis did. Won most intelligent member of the year.

He got bored and decided to troll the following year. Won least intelligent member of the year.

This Lol Except The Crysis Bit Cause I Have No Idea Who That Is TBH. *Unintentional :guns: Fired*

ViTRiOL
06-26-2014, 04:05 PM
This Lol Except The Crysis Bit Cause I Have No Idea Who That Is TBH. *Unintentional :guns: Fired*

Why do you feel the need to capitalise the first letter of every word?

Phe
06-27-2014, 12:45 AM
im too sexy to be hated by you bitches and too out of your league to be loved by you hoes..

Babylon
06-27-2014, 12:17 PM

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 17, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Mani Mula
06-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Mani Mula dog i told you over 600 times, along with about 15 people in chat any time after 29th when i don't have priority battles to write for..no one on this site excepts a same day callout i wasn't even home if i had the time.

How much fucking brain power does it take a nigga like you to come up with a 60 second verse, A RESPONDING verse at that damn I gave u Flips advantage, I only gave u 24hrs because I know if I sent it u would let it sit a couple weeks building up to it...The whole point of the Battle was you claimed I was garbage so I said Ill Battle you RIGHT NOW on the SPOT and give u 24 hrs to respond

You tried to go the Benson Route and Act Like I had to send, that was your first form of backing out, then When I accepted your offer you told me you were Busy FOH nigga U can hop on a diss track with your horrible mixing and lacking of a pop filter but cant write a min verse ?

PKedrQpH5fg

UhMAZING
06-27-2014, 01:55 PM
I'll do one.

Who am I getting shit on by? Deff. Not you Dave or anyone else....Funny how I'll type in the chat box, everybody will start talking shit, then within 20 minutes No one is talking any more.

Let's break down some stuff about you.....

You watch wrestling....For 1.
You tried to show how "intelligent" you are, by saying you're more intelligent than me. You then proceed to spell shit wrong, and or write a incoherent sentence that doesn't make sense or contain proper grammar. Vitriol Got you so hyped up with that shit saying you got the best comebacks on the site, and that you're the most prominent "Troll" on this site...I'd pick rohaan over you as best troll any day. You suck.
Then Say I suck, or I'm scared for my face to be seen....But I've been in tiny chat without the mask on numerous times. You're so ashamed of yourself, you can't even do an audio battle or track with your real voice, let alone be seen. I picture you as a look a like of the Jewish kid from "The Goldbergs" but with Orange hair.

It doesn't take a bunch of preppy kids, 1 stoner, 1 dog and a hippie van to figure out that Dave is really.......

RED HERRING

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y385/Stopp_Drama/136415529862_zps3fef9b34.jpg (http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Stopp_Drama/media/136415529862_zps3fef9b34.jpg.html)

Mani Mula
06-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Who am I getting shit on by? Deff. Not you Dave or anyone else....Funny how I'll type in the chat box, everybody will start talking shit, then within 20 minutes No one is talking any more.

Let's break down some stuff about you.....

You watch wrestling....For 1.
You tried to show how "intelligent" you are, by saying you're more intelligent than me. You then proceed to spell shit wrong, and or write a incoherent sentence that doesn't make sense or contain proper grammar. Vitriol Got you so hyped up with that shit saying you got the best comebacks on the site, and that you're the most prominent "Troll" on this site...I'd pick rohaan over you as best troll any day. You suck.
Then Say I suck, or I'm scared for my face to be seen....But I've been in tiny chat without the mask on numerous times. You're so ashamed of yourself, you can't even do an audio battle or track with your real voice, let alone be seen. I picture you as a look a like of the Jewish kid from "The Goldbergs" but with Orange hair.

It doesn't take a bunch of preppy kids, 1 stoner, 1 dog and a hippie van to figure out that Dave is really.......

RED HERRING

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y385/Stopp_Drama/136415529862_zps3fef9b34.jpg (http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Stopp_Drama/media/136415529862_zps3fef9b34.jpg.html)

And he woulda gotten away with it too...If It wasnt for this Forum post

Babylon
06-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Lol @ maze saying "fucc" for years then talking about grammar.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 06:21 PM
Lmao. I love when the guys you insult think "Hey, we should tag team up and get this guy!"

UhMAZING, you claim to be a crip gangster ass mahfucka, and then rock onto a rap website wearing a dress. Did tookie slip on a bra when no one was looking? Stfu man. You give props to Rohan even though the dude said he'd fuck your baby girl. You have no spine what so ever. Rohan would probably fuck your daughter and wipe his dick on your curtains and you'd stand by offering him a cold beverage. The fuck out of here.

Mani, you're rolling around crying that Punk didnt write a diss track. Man you've dissed yourself so much that the dude didn't even have to. It's bewildering how there's actually a person on LB who could have made MM look worse, but then rolls in a once iconic figure on the site. MM might be faggots, but they aren't sore losers. Grizz should kick your sore ass before you make it look any worse.

UhMAZING
06-28-2014, 02:29 AM
And he woulda gotten away with it too...If It wasnt for this Forum post

^^^^^^^^ That shit though....

Lmao.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Lol @ maze saying "fucc" for years then talking about grammar.

What was that? Crythith.... I chouldn'th hear you. sufferin' succatash...

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Lmao. I love when the guys you insult think "Hey, we should tag team up and get this guy!"

UhMAZING, you claim to be a crip gangster ass mahfucka, and then rock onto a rap website wearing a dress. Did tookie slip on a bra when no one was looking? Stfu man. You give props to Rohan even though the dude said he'd fuck your baby girl. You have no spine what so ever. Rohan would probably fuck your daughter and wipe his dick on your curtains and you'd stand by offering him a cold beverage. The fuck out of here.

Mani, you're rolling around crying that Punk didnt write a diss track. Man you've dissed yourself so much that the dude didn't even have to. It's bewildering how there's actually a person on LB who could have made MM look worse, but then rolls in a once iconic figure on the site. MM might be faggots, but they aren't sore losers. Grizz should kick your sore ass before you make it look any worse.

the whitest most non gangster, Shamus lookin' mother fucker... is saying shit like "The fuck out of here" Rohaan is a better troll......BECAUSE he said he'd fuck my daughters. You never had the balls to say that. You just troll around by pming members of LB asking for their height, weight, dick size, shoe size, social security number, obama care ID #, all kinds of dumb irrelevant shit. Either that or you randomly pm people (me) saying random shit like "I could knock you out" I mean, you admitted that your favorite wrestlers are the ones who wear the least amount of clothing. You're not even a troll, You're the kind of sad lil douche that a troll wouldn't even waste their time with because they'd even think you're just some worthless faggot. This sites Owner even made a diss track about you....Who here really does like you? You're decent with text battles, you want that to be your life accomplishment when you die? that you sat on lb talking shit behind a screen and when you do die...no one shows up to your funeral because you had no friends in the first place? Then your parents celebrate by having sex on your bed, The same place you was conceived in the first place.

(insert a bunch of other shit that I'm too lazy to type here)

(stop it at about here, because that's how much room it'd take to accurately describe how sad and pathetic your life is)

(throw a P.S: your life is really sad and pathetic here)

and a (Fuck you have a nice day, here)

Hubert Cumberdale
06-28-2014, 02:46 AM
You're decent with text battles

Gosh, thanks homie.

Lizman
10-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Most Loved & Most Hated

That's Insulting.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-15-2014, 05:18 PM
I forgot how amazingly good I felt when reading ViT's description haha.

ViTRiOL
10-17-2014, 07:43 PM
I was so coked up when I wrote this.

Student
10-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Felt Like I Should've Gotten A Honorable Mention At Least. Something Like "Oh And Student Is Still Here...In Other News...".

Erupt da Monsta
10-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Well you got a couple predictions right ViTRiOL :pimp: