PDA

View Full Version : Typical Rohane Lies

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 10:53 AM
So you guys entered Vergil into Illmania thinking he was Rohan?

http://i61.tinypic.com/11179zl.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/2ljnnyc.jpg

(Vergil isn't Rohan for the record. But come on, you guys entered him into Illmania thinking it was Rohan with a multi acc?)

IT IS NOW PROVEN THAT LoD WERE NOT TRYING TO CHEAT. THE ONLY QUESTION THAT REMAINS IS:- WHY DID ROHAN CLAIM THAT THEY KNEW?

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 10:55 AM
WHAT A FAGGOT...I was the one who introduced VERGIL to Final Word and Rupt

They never recruited him thinking it was me

Plus he no showed.

Eric Draven is his old account I mean c'mon scottish faggot, FiNAL WoRD had a PM convo with him too.

If you go on Vergil's page,you can see his multi account listed there,faggot

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Then why did you say LoD thought Vergil was you?

And why did Erupt say it was you?

LoD entered Rohan into Illmania, planning that he would pull out of ACs video battle, and that he would show up for the topical on a multi account. Little did they know that it wasn't actually a Rohan multi acc, and that he would no show.

Manhattan
06-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Dave what Erupt was saying is "Vergil is rohans dude" Why would Erupt a topical champ refer to Rohan as one of the best topical writers he's ever seen? When he hasn't even seen a rohan topical. You're reaching w/ this one

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

We knew it wasn't rohan....

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Dave what Erupt was saying is "Vergil is rohans dude" Why would Erupt a topical champ refer to Rohan as one of the best topical writers he's ever seen? When he hasn't even seen a rohan topical. You're reaching w/ this one

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

We knew it wasn't rohan....

Exactly, RULE even said I wasn't allowed to make any more multi accounts- Phil and Final knew that. And FYI Final was the one who invited Vergil. Erupt just happened to read his topical.

Stay reaching though,skirt wearing raging homo.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Then explain to me what...

"Vergil isn't you"
"I know. LoD doesn't"

Means.

Furthermore, read the line above. The context of the conversation is me responding to an earlier claim Rohan made that Erupt said he was the best.

Once Rupt was picked for the topical, I said "Thought Rupt said you were the best" so Rohan responded with that picture (Indicating that Erupt was saying that he was the best").

Answer them in your own time mates :D

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Then explain to me what...

"Vergil isn't you"
"I know. LoD doesn't"

Means.

If you can't identify the blatant sarcasm,you are a faggot.

I have never even done a topical battle here though lmao? No one has even seen it. Theres no reason why Erupt would even say I'm the best.

Manhattan
06-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Direct your questions to Rohan on that...Like I said Erupt said "Vergil is rohan dude" not Vergil is rohan....dude"

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 11:22 AM
Makes no sense.

Everyone can clearly see that Rohan is at the very least claiming that Erupt is saying he's the best topical writer he's ever seen, and that Rohan is at the very least claiming that LoD didn't know he wasn't Vergil

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 11:26 AM
LoD knew beforehand that it wasn't me faggot. I was the one who told Final to recruit him. I'm pretty sure they had a PM conversation on here.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10425185_1568718363354849_2982974437196900725_n.jp g

Plus didn't RULE ban us both from making multiple accounts? @EtH
This is my only id on here.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 11:28 AM
I have never even done a topical battle here though lmao? No one has even seen it. Theres no reason why Erupt would even say I'm the best.

Lockhart and WonderBred dropped feedback on your drop. The proof is there.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Okay, I believe you that LoD knew it wasn't you then Rohan.

Which begs the question.

1. Why did you claim Erupt was talking about you.
2. Why did you claim LoD didn't know about it.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Lockhart and WonderBred dropped feedback on your drop. The proof is there.

can you link me

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Thread title needs edited then. Rohan's bullshit shouldn't make LoD seem shady. Apologies.

EDIT: Thanks FUEL.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 11:40 AM
@EtH "LoD tried recruiting Vergil thinking he was Rohaan"

Scottish skirt wearing homosexual, They knew beforehand that it wasn't me. Get your facts straight and stay on netcees. Whack ass faggot

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10425185_1568718363354849_2982974437196900725_n.jp g

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Smh how are you gonna close the thread and stay slandering my name though?

Which begs the question.

1. Why did you claim Erupt was talking about you.
2. Why did you claim LoD didn't know about it.

1- Read my post on the other thread. That was blatant sarcasm. I trolled you into thinking that I was in for the topicals,faggot. The message was sent on June 22nd. The matchups were posted today i.e. June 23rd.

2- You are easy to troll.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 11:44 AM
You got caught out pretending that Erupt called you dope lmao.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 11:49 AM
You got caught out pretending that Erupt called you dope lmao.

Nam you made yourself look like a reaching faggot by making this thread.

-All the LoD members knew Erupt was talking about Vergil
-Use your common sense, if you visit Vergil's profile,his multi account is "listed on his current account"
-Anyone who sees his profile can see that^

stay rewording concepts from netcees though.

Rant
06-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Chester Waterman

What were you saying about your only account, Eth?

OSKAR
06-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Rohaan is a the fakest lying faggot i've ever come across in my life

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Rohaan is a the fakest lying faggot i've ever come across in my life

Fuck Greece :)

OSKAR
06-23-2014, 11:58 AM
take it back you filthy mudblood

Erupt da Monsta
06-23-2014, 11:58 AM
nah we all know who Vergil aka Eric Draven is... I was sayin that Vergil is Rohan's dude/homie

What was the point of this thread eth?

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:01 PM
^Rohan was claiming that you were calling him the best. Posted that screenshot as a reply to me basically saying "If you're the best....why didn't they pick you?".

Then he claimed the LoD didn't know (later proven that you guys did so no ill play on LoD's part what so ever).

Aggo
06-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Lol at best E-friend.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:04 PM
lol @ this lame faggot still repeating the same bullshit.

The whole purpose of me telling you that Erupt said I was the best at topicals was to troll you into thinking that I was the one representing LoD in the topical battle even though it was the other way round.

Your faggot ass didn't understand the blatant sarcasm.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:05 PM
You only asked me to vote on that battle as trolling too yeah?

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:06 PM
You only asked me to vote on that battle as trolling too yeah?

I never asked anyone to vote on my LB battle?

RULE can you check my chatlogs and PM messages/deleted messages and confirm this?

OSKAR
06-23-2014, 12:06 PM
There is iming involved?

EtH send me over a screenshot if that's the case

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:07 PM
I never said anything about an LB battle.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:09 PM
There is iming involved?

EtH send me over a screenshot if that's the case

That wasn't even an LB battle,I never IMed anyone on LB or any social site for a vote on any LB battle of mine http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142349 check this

OSKAR
06-23-2014, 12:12 PM
alright just making sure no IMing was involved

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:13 PM
alright just making sure no IMing was involved

Make sure that your mom doesn't leave her bra at my place next time.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Why did she have more than 1 bra on?

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:15 PM
to make her jugs look big

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Do they also feel like a bag of sand?

Babylon
06-23-2014, 12:18 PM
LoD is on some faggot shit right here, LoD DID think that Virgil was Rohaan, I read that entire thread and other threads referencing the fact that they thought Rohaan was Virgil, I even had RULE do an IP check to make sure it was or wasn't him, and it wasn't.

Not only that, but Godbody said shit like "Rohaan, nice multi bruh" and other shit referencing illmania DIRECTLY to fuck with Rohaan. Godbody even did this to me when I was impersonating Rohaan on the tinychat, and Final word told godbody to keep that on the low because it's against the rules. Fuck all you lying faggots.

FiNAL WoRD to thread. Did you or did you not directly tell Godbody to "shh" when mentioning rohaan is virgil?

Let's see if you're bitchmade.

OSKAR
06-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Rohaan you dont get any pussy bro stop with the acting.

LOD's logo is enough to get you off

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:21 PM
LoD is on some faggot shit right here, LoD DID think that Virgil was Rohaan, I read that entire thread and other threads referencing the fact that they thought Rohaan was Virgil, I even had RULE do an IP check to make sure it was or wasn't him, and it wasn't.

Not only that, but Godbody said shit like "Rohaan, nice multi bruh" and other shit referencing illmania DIRECTLY to fuck with Rohaan. Godbody even did this to me when I was impersonating Rohaan on the tinychat, and Final word told godbody to keep that on the low because it's against the rules. Fuck all you lying faggots.

FiNAL WoRD to thread. Did you or did you not directly tell Godbody to "shh" when mentioning rohaan is virgil?

Actually, now that you mention it...

Sure, Rohan said "Vin Centio is a dope as fuck topical battler" but no where did anyone actually say "Vegito is Vin Centio".

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:21 PM

Are you a natural born retard..LoD knew it wasn't me faggot. Phil and Final knew me,eth and silk were banned from making any more multiple accounts.

I was the one who introduced him to LoD

So again,your comment is invalid.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:22 PM
Are you a natural born retard..LoD knew it wasn't me faggot. Phil and Final knew me,eth and silk were banned from making any more multiple accounts.

I was the one who introduced him to LoD

So again,your comment is invalid.

Absolutely no where in this screenshot does it say ANYTHING about Vegito.

Show me the screenshot that proves LoD knew Vin Centio/Eric Draven was Vegito.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:27 PM
Actually, now that you mention it...

Sure, Rohan said "Vin Centio is a dope as fuck topical battler" but no where did anyone actually say "Vegito is Vin Centio".

Vegito is Anand? Vergil Is vin centio lmaoo

Final Word and Vergil had a talk before Final sent him an invitee. LoD knew it wasn't me smh. They liked his verse which I posted in the crew forum and Final decided to talk to him. RULE had posted his OG account on his current account. And you can see Erupt's comment on that profile. Which means Erupt could see that he was a multi of Eric Draven and not me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10390226_1568748436685175_1215245144226628115_n.jp g

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Show me the screenshot of LoD's crew forums where anyone says that Vergil is Vin Centio or Eric Draven.

I've posted a screenshot where you claim that LoD didn't know.
I've posted a screenshot where Erupt says the words "Rohan is Vergil".
Crysis also claimed that several members believed you were Vergil.

You've refuted none of that.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Show me the screenshot of LoD's crew forums where anyone says that Vergil is Vin Centio or Eric Draven.

I've posted a screenshot where you claim that LoD didn't know.
I've posted a screenshot where Erupt says the words "Rohan is Vergil".
Crysis also claimed that several members believed you were Vergil.

You've refuted none of that.

Didn't Erupt post here and confirm that he said "Rohaan dude" as in Rohaans dude/rohaans homie?

Crysis has no proof?

Look at the above screenshot. LoD knew beforehand that I wasn't Vergil. Stop reaching and beating around the bush though.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Didn't Erupt post here and confirm that he said "Rohaan dude" as in Rohaans dude/rohaans homie?

Crysis has no proof?

Look at the above screenshot. LoD knew beforehand that I wasn't Vergil. Stop reaching and beating around the bush though.

Erupt is defending himself and his crew? Noooo waaaaaaaaaay.

Just post ANY screenshot from the LoD crew forums which proves that LoD acknowledge that you are not Vergil and that Vin Centio/Eric Draven is.

FiNAL WoRD
06-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Man your fucking dumb Crysis no i did not tell Godbody to SHH about any multie acout, i was under thee impression that vergil was erik draven.. i talked to him in P.ms quite a few times and then he ghosted around the week of illmania(kinda like md) The fact your still reaching that makes me laugh tho you guys can keep continuing, its funny.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

why would we throw the topical battle? just to get that rohaan multie LOL

OSKAR
06-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Man your fucking dumb Crysis no i did not tell Godbody to SHH about any multie acout, i was under thee impression that vergil was erik draven.. i talked to him in P.ms quite a few times and then he ghosted around the week of illmania(kinda like md) The fact your still reaching that makes me laugh tho you guys can keep continuing, its funny.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Speaking Shakespearean English, like a boss

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:48 PM

It's simple. Just post me the screenshot from the crew forums where you guys said that Vergil was Eric Draven/Vin Centio and NOT Rohan.

Godbody
06-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Nobody told me to shh about any multi account cuz even I didn't know who Vergil was.

FiNAL WoRD
Why would i feel the need to make a screen shot and post it up to sooth your retarded accusations? drown in the kiddy pool

NatsHubby
It's simple. Just post me the screenshot from the crew forums where you guys said that Vergil was Eric Draven/Vin Centio and NOT Rohan.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Reaching.jpg

Godbody
06-23-2014, 12:50 PM
they wanna get the all-access pass to LoD's crew forums seeing as how we got a tour of AC's forums lol

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
So you're saying that NONE of you can post this screenshot?

It takes about 2 minutes, and I've already posted proof that Erupt claimed that Rohan was Vergil, and that Rohan himself claimed the LoD didn't know he wasn't.

Godbody
06-23-2014, 12:54 PM
screenshot of what

Erupt mistakenly thought Vergil was Rohaan

which led to a minor confusion

Rohaan posted proof that it isnt him

#debunked #junkfiles

FiNAL WoRD
06-23-2014, 12:55 PM
you so dumb he was saying "virgil is rohan Dude".. like virgil and rohaan are friends god what arent you getting? and no you aren't gettin a screenshot get a mod if we did something wrong

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

lol shows how much pulse knows right there Dave

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 12:57 PM
nah we all know who Vergil aka Eric Draven is... I was sayin that Vergil is Rohan's dude/homie

Dave what Erupt was saying is "Vergil is rohans dude" You're reaching w/ this one

FiNAL WoRD
06-23-2014, 01:06 PM
i can quote rohaans quotes if its easier for ya dave

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Even Pulse says what I'm saying.

Godbody
06-23-2014, 02:06 PM
nah. i get what erupt was sayin now

It confused me too but yeah Rohaan has been cleared and Vergil is NOT Rohaan contrary to what u believe

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 02:13 PM
I'm Chester Waterman dude.

Because we hang out so much.

Anyways. It's fairly clear that the majority of LoD thought Vergil was Rohan, and were cool with him having two accounts in Illmania.

Erupt da Monsta
06-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Dave .... Are you retarded... Lol you're the only one that thinks you're right ..you must not be aware that this entire thread is the biggest reach known to man... And yet you continue to reach .. Lol please dead this nonsensical bullshit my dude

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 02:23 PM
So are you saying Rohan was lying when he said you called him the best?

Erupt da Monsta
06-23-2014, 02:26 PM
I've never read a Rohan topical. Seems like Rohaan trolled you once again into making this retarded thread my nig

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 02:31 PM
I've never read a Rohan topical. Seems like Rohaan trolled you once again into making this retarded thread my nig

What's this trolling talk? Is this a new word for whenever people get caught out?

Rohan: Erupt said I'm the best topical battler he's ever seen.

*Rosters Go Up*

EtH: I thought Erupt said you were the best?

Rohan: *Posts screenshot of Erupt saying "Vergil is Rohan dude".

EtH: You're not vergil.

Rohan: I know. LoD don't.

-----

Explain to me how I'm being trolled exactly? Like how does this effect me? Rohan is saying the LoD didn't know he wasn't Vergil, and claims that you called him the best.

If that's not the case, then the only one looking retarded is Rohan.

FiNAL WoRD
06-23-2014, 02:38 PM
nahh its no outta his character... you're looking pretty dumb bro

Erupt da Monsta
06-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Nah .. Rohan knows I knew Vergil was Eric Draven. We even discussed Eric doing the Topical. Rohan is a troll bro.

Dead the thread and get ready for our topical showdown

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 03:12 PM
So you guys then agree that Rohan was trying to pretend Erupt was bigging him up?

FiNAL WoRD
06-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Who fucking cares?

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 04:24 PM
It's pretty hilarious if a guys faking conversations to pretend someone said he was actually good lmao.

NatsHubby
06-23-2014, 04:30 PM
Lmao @ faking convos

All the lod members understood what rupt meant
You didn't

Stay reaching tho

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2014, 04:35 PM
You pretended that he was calling you dope though lmao how sad.