PDA

View Full Version : A little writing I did...

Black Book
06-21-2014, 12:02 AM
How come I feel as if our mothers were lying to us at our bedtimes?
It seems like the news stations got our childhood stories backwards in the headlines.
And I know it may be quite difficult to fathom this,
But ain't it ironic how pigs busted in a wolf's crib because he had them bricks?
Funny how the hand you were dealt didn't pan out so you got hooked on some magic dust.
You thought it could make you fly and never land but it ended tragic plus
You ended up in jail as an addict just
Wishing the judge would tinker with the bail,
But he won't and mama isn't there to tell a tale to her dreamer in a cell.
Mama ain't subtlety putting your name in the story anymore, you blatantly in the headlines.
How come they never told stories of real life pain at our bedtimes?

SAND
06-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Nice twist on it yo.

Óðinn
06-21-2014, 03:20 PM
^Yeah. Nice stuff dude. :high:

Black Book
06-21-2014, 09:53 PM
Just pouring out thoughts. This kind of writing is so much better to me than battling tbh. I'm better at it too.

Dean
06-21-2014, 09:55 PM
I got more enjoyment out of writing this att topical than I ever did writing a text verse tbh.

ET the Refugee
06-24-2014, 01:28 AM
They say this is the land of the free where everything is aplenty
but what you gonna do when your dollar aint worth a penny?
no weed smoke and youre too broke to buy henny
and the military is at your door with automatics and semis
you speak the truth and they twist your words with a twisted plan
and label you a hypocrite- can you picture it like instagram?
now youre pissed and youre steadily waving your fist at them
til they cut it off as you watch it like a wrist with bands
christian or muslim democrat or republican
it doesnt really matter and you dont even have to fuck with em
youll have nothing left after they take your rights for discussing them
just ask edward snowden if he ever gets back from russia son.

Black Book
06-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Most unoriginal shit ever...

ET the Refugee
06-24-2014, 10:31 AM
What the fuck? Why you hatin?

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Youre a bitch. stop crying about your drug problems and go to rehab

IAmFlow
06-25-2014, 04:34 PM
Come down little girls.

Book - I like the feeling and what the piece meant. The opening was well down as well as the closing with a repeat about the bedtime stories. It put a poetic touch on it. On the bad note of it, it was kind of short living, so no real emotion, or painted picture came from it. It was just a quick in and out. Which I realize that is all it was meant to be, just wish the piece was longer. Also, the flow and wording wasn't always the smoothest in some of the lines. I felt like a few of them could have been a little more short and sweet so it flowed better.

^ Theres some real feedback, instead of the two word wonders that people leave.

ET - Go write and post in your own thread. Book posted this up obviously to get feed, and have people read it or he wouldn't have posted it at all. I'm sure he wasn't looking for someone to hop in here and start posting their own shit.

ET the Refugee
06-26-2014, 12:26 AM
Actually he inspired me to write my own thing. I didn't post in here with the intention of steeping on his toes. My bad. I was actually hoping he would respond with more writes. Nobody looks at the cypher section on this fucking site and it was convenient for me to post here since it was more of a written freestyle and I just came off the top of my head.

IAmFlow
06-26-2014, 12:28 AM
They have a writer's block in the topical section, so I would suggestion you post there, but no one ever feeds a damn thing. So there wouldn't be no point.

ET the Refugee
06-26-2014, 12:33 AM
I wasn't really looking for feedback. Like I said I was inspired by the lines and just spit it where I was instead of creating a new thread or posting in a dead area of the site

Black Book
06-26-2014, 12:35 AM
Fuck off ET. I wrote my shit in 5 minutes btw. Had an idea and typed some shit.

IAmFlow
06-26-2014, 12:37 AM
Fuck off ET. I wrote my shit in 5 minutes btw. Had an idea and typed some shit.

I gotcha. Would like to see you take your time on this idea and turn it into a dope piece.

ET the Refugee
06-26-2014, 12:44 AM
Fuck you. Cry baby bitch. Eat a fuking dick

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Muh fuckin sensitive bitches on this site. Remind me of girls

Black Book
06-26-2014, 08:46 AM
Not sensetive at all. Could care less about you posting... Ya shit was just the most generic, predictable little piece.

ET the Refugee
06-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Whatever bro I'm over it. Wasting too much energy on this.