PDA

View Full Version : The Divorce - My Social Experiment! [You Guys Failed] - For my College Course,

Danjer DRoss
06-19-2014, 03:26 PM
So I "got divorced" (well was getting divorced) this week.

READ THIS ALL IF YOU WERE INVOLVED IN THAT THREAD! IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO GET FEEDBACK! PLEASE! I really do need you guys now...lol

WRONG - There was never such thing of me getting divorced...My wife was JUST READING MY NOTES TODAY and making sure it is good (since I had to of course write it in Portuguese which is not my 1st language, so I fuck up still) ...

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT 101 FOR MY COLLEGE COURSE - You guys know I don't lie (shit ask some fam that have seen my combat footage of me getting AK's shot at me) ANYWAY -

I am taking a 1 year college course to get a secondary on my Engineering degree, so that way it basically gives me a Masters degree instead of the 4 year BA/ BA Engineer of Technology - Now I will be a "Master Engineer of Technology" (and still make shitty money) when this course is over...

HOWEVER WE HAD TO CHOOSE 2 CLASSES for credits, otherwise I would have to do 18 months (College is WIERD AS FUCK in Brazil and wayy harder than the USA from what I remember)

I chose a Psychology class which is AWESOME! - We had to do a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT using ANY internet based website that involves contact with other humans, (facebook, etc) which is what I knew MOST PEOPLE would choose...Well, I AM GOING TO GET A FUCKING 100 SCORE because of you guys! lol...

We had to choose something "sad" or "stressful" and reach out to online people but could not be people you KNOW directly, so they said "be careful on facebook"...

Well, my notes - You guys failed in "helping" me as most comments (as I figured) were negative, mean, pointless, and a few were "whatever" type of comments.

So you guys, when I get my notes from the professor and see the rest of the class...I will let you know in this post the results..

HE DID NOT GIVE US A FULL POINT - I know we will have to come to conclusions about "The Difference of People in Person and Behind a Screen" -

THANKS AGAIN! And thanks to the people who sent me messages that were NICE and meaningful, and I am SORRY I HAD TO LIE TO YOU GUYS!! It was just important for my grades. Don't be mad at me fam!!!! My wife is watching TV in the other room, so NO YOU CAN NOT FUCK HER, and YES SHE DID KNOCK ME OUT AS YOU CAN SEE IN MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

If anyone is interested in this experiment (I can scan the papers but they are not in English...) but it is really cool...

I mean if you are taking any type of Psych or Social courses, this is an AWESOME experiment...I have to do the same thing with my CO-WORKERS!!!! But I can't use "Divorce" because my wife works with the SAME COMPANY as me, lol...

Anyway, thanks again to guys from AC's and MvH (no names) but PEOPLE FROM THOSE CREWS were most sympathetic and more cool about it.

NOTE - The other "fight" I am in about that track example where people did not read the description...THAT IS NOT A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, THAT IS ME FUCKING UP...LMAO, and I CAN NOT GET OUT OF THAT ONE!!!

Mani Mula
06-19-2014, 03:27 PM
So you conduct your Social Experiment on Letsbeef and not a Site like Facebook?

Shows how many friends u got buddy

Aggo
06-19-2014, 03:35 PM
So was your wife being fat part of the experiment too? I'm confused.

GRizzEAT
06-19-2014, 03:43 PM
so u are lame?

oh, nothing new.

Denton
06-19-2014, 03:44 PM

-goes back to making House Tracks-

Student
06-19-2014, 03:44 PM
This Guy's English Is Worse Then Ricans'...And I'm Mexican aka English Is My Second Language.

Rican
06-19-2014, 03:47 PM
^^^ my english is probably better than yours. lol My wording when it comes to battling is horrible.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Student

Danjer DRoss
06-19-2014, 03:56 PM
So you conduct your Social Experiment on Letsbeef and not a Site like Facebook?

Shows how many friends u got buddy

It shows your IQ level...

You read NOTHING I wrote...

I said "I assume most people would use facebook, and I wanted to use letsbeef" mainly because it is a different culture on the hip hop underground...

Dude, you starting to really piss me the fuck off tho', keep hate voting me, and commenting on every goddamn thing...Oh, "ignore list" is easier...You are too fucking stupid to speak with anymore.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

So was your wife being fat part of the experiment too? I'm confused.

LMAO...I don't get it. She is an athlete, and trains with me with MMA usually...You would be lucky to even find a woman that would GLANCE at you that looks as good as my wife...You lame ass motherfucker, you do realize that your crew's people are all cool with me?

You just fucked up dude...Not for you, but for me...Shit, if they have assholes like you in AC, I don't want anything to do with that...

Yo' Saxx and SuperGuy - Fuck that track with you guys, I've been waiting after already did all that work, and you guys got faggot ass fam in your crew...

Sorry guys, this lame mark is the cause of what just got CANCELED.

Mani Mula
06-19-2014, 03:57 PM
It shows your IQ level...

You read NOTHING I wrote...

I said "I assume most people would use facebook, and I wanted to use letsbeef" mainly because it is a different culture on the hip hop underground...

Dude, you starting to really piss me the fuck off tho', keep hate voting me, and commenting on every goddamn thing...Oh, "ignore list" is easier...You are too fucking stupid to speak with anymore.

"Hate Vote"??? Nigga I never seen one of your battles nor do I care about em

One line from me a do the same damage ya wife did to you in ya sig

Why did u think it was a OK thing u make a GIF of you gettin dropped by a fat chick?(I mean your Wife)

Your the pussy who dedicated a whole thread to how u wanted to use Letsbeef for your Homework in school it dont get more pathetic then that

Dont take the Bait son I will kill you in any Text, Audio, and Damn sure a Track

Danjer DRoss
06-19-2014, 04:04 PM

-goes back to making House Tracks-

hahaha...I still think you're cool, even tho' you're lame as fuck sometimes.

Can you make me a re-mix of "Kissed a Girl" by Kate Perry but use the Re-mix "Fucked your Girl" by (uhhh forgot shit shit shit...) anyway it is a Jamaican band...Mix them together and make it at 130bpm with a cut time beat?

Thanks. I'll pay nothing for this service.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

This Guy's English Is Worse Then Ricans'...And I'm Mexican aka English Is My Second Language.

How is that possible? I was raised in the US and talk like an American...Sometimes I type and spell wrong because I speak Portuguese and Spanish the whole day, and my keyboard layout is different (I type at work and at home) my home keyboard is English...The other one is Portuguese.

I have my MBA and an Engineer...I my BA in the United States, I would assume English would be a priority, so sorry...Elabourate?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

hahaha...I still think you're cool, even tho' you're lame as fuck sometimes.

Can you make me a re-mix of "Kissed a Girl" by Kate Perry but use the Re-mix "Fucked your Girl" by (uhhh forgot shit shit shit...) anyway it is a Jamaican band...Mix them together and make it at 130bpm with a cut time beat?

Thanks. I'll pay nothing for this service.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

haha "Worse THEN?" you mean WORSE THAN Ricans? Also you "Do Not Capitalize Every Word In English":fyou:

How is that possible? I was raised in the US and talk like an American...Sometimes I type and spell wrong because I speak Portuguese and Spanish the whole day, and my keyboard layout is different (I type at work and at home) my home keyboard is English...The other one is Portuguese.

I have my MBA and an Engineer...I my BA in the United States, I would assume English would be a priority, so sorry...Elabourate?

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Dude said my English is bad? lmao...Then said "Dudes English Is Worse Then Ricans"

Hmm. It is WORSE THAN

Also Don't Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence You Fucking Spic.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

so u are lame?

oh, nothing new.

If being lame means having a Masters Degree and already having an Engineering Degree...Then, yes, I am pretty fucking lame.

Aggo
06-19-2014, 04:26 PM
LMAO...I don't get it. She is an athlete, and trains with me with MMA usually...You would be lucky to even find a woman that would GLANCE at you that looks as good as my wife...You lame ass motherfucker, you do realize that your crew's people are all cool with me?

You just fucked up dude...Not for you, but for me...Shit, if they have assholes like you in AC, I don't want anything to do with that...

Yo' Saxx and SuperGuy - Fuck that track with you guys, I've been waiting after already did all that work, and you guys got faggot ass fam in your crew...

Sorry guys, this lame mark is the cause of what just got CANCELED.

My girl

A) Looks like a girl

B) Has only one chin

C) Is smaller than me

so I'll stick with that.

As far as you collabing with Saxx and Supe, what are you tryin to do? Make me feel bad? Make them mad at me? Or just doin your faggot ass passive aggressive fuckery like usual? Go sell 5 grand worth of beats, or lie to strangers on some other website. Round here your just gonna continue to be the butt of the joke.

Cole Slaw
06-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Has masters and engineering degree... Does a "social experiment" on let's beef?... Gotta agree with GRizzEAT n Mani Mula ... Def lame...

Shodan
06-19-2014, 04:37 PM
Elabourate?

You aren't helping your cause by doing this.

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 05:14 PM
http://musformation.com/pics/AttentionWhore-poster.jpg

Now stop it, immediately apologize And just #BeLikeSkizzo

GRizzEAT
06-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Mani Mula danjer's bitch isn fat, its jus that he's all of 100 pounds.

& tha fact that ur educated doesn make u lame tha fact ur using letsbeef as a personal diary is. dont u have a social life??? or are u reduced to being ur wifes punching bag? i bet u wash tha dishes at a snap of a finger and rub her feet after she comes home from fucking other men.yeah, you tha man.

Student
06-19-2014, 06:12 PM
^^^ my english is probably better than yours. lol My wording when it comes to battling is horrible.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Student

Nah My English Is Better, Your : / Wordplay / Punchline Skills Are Top Notch Doe.

Babylon
06-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Moral of the story is Danjer is a gigantic fucking faggot who is afraid to write bars to battle me.

Aggo
06-19-2014, 07:21 PM
You can tell exactly what type of dude Danjer is too.

Whos in his Avy?
Whos in his siggy?
Brags about selling 5gs worth of beats a year.
Brags about his engineering degree.
Gets called out for his faggotry at every turn but still puts himself on a pedestal.

Yeah, we all know the type.

Also, Grizz. That bitch is fat. You might be down with fat bitches but that doesn't change anything. I'm 6'0 a buck eighty and that bitch is bigger than I am. Fuckin eh, chicks got jowls. Plus for an "athlete" that hook was piss poorly executed and makes Danjer look like he has a weak ass chin. He may or may not be tellin the truth about his fighting credentials but shit, I would kick ass in the 98 pound weight class too.

Fuck you and that blubbery bustin out her spandex bitch you rode in on.

Babylon
06-19-2014, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Cs0QijX.jpg

^This is danjer, he probably only pulled this "Social Experiment" thing because of how this thread went.

Denton
06-19-2014, 07:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Cs0QijX.jpg

^This is danjer, he probably only pulled this "Social Experiment" thing because of how this thread went.

I just died

Supsie
06-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Crysis that was the most funny pic and the most relevant for this thread. Danjer call me an Saxx faggots because everyone is picking on you? We didn't do the track because we all stopped talking about it the idea just got lost. Danjer it don't faze me what you say bro. Shit with you wife was probably real.

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Crysis that was the most funny pic and the most relevant for this thread.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2z5so1zaO1rscle4o1_500.gif

Dirty Work
06-20-2014, 01:41 AM
Dude said my English is bad? lmao...Then said "Dudes English Is Worse Then Ricans"

Hmm. It is worse THAN

.................................................. ...................

That is a really well structured sentence you've put together, dude. Bravo! It's quite evident that you are fully qualified to correct Student's typos. By the way, what do you mean when you say you have an engineer? Do you mean to say that you keep an engineer in your house like you would a personal chef? No, I'm sure that's not what you meant to say. This is why proper sentence structure is important.

Danjer DRoss
06-21-2014, 05:48 PM
That is a really well structured sentence you've put together, dude. Bravo! It's quite evident that you are fully qualified to correct Student's typos. By the way, what do you mean when you say you have an engineer? Do you mean to say that you keep an engineer in your house like you would a personal chef? No, I'm sure that's not what you meant to say. This is why proper sentence structure is important.

I HAVE an Engineering Degree. I AM an Engineer. =)

Yeah, still here, can't believe how much hate I caused...this is making work go by so fast...omfg, you guys make me laugh...I am suprised Danjer never got banned...Shit my last 3 accounts on here are still active. One was even Exclusive with 80 wins and 21 loses according to what I am seeing now...I just never posted in the forums (my last account was banned for calling someone a spic though...But they were in fact, a spic)

Dirty Work
06-21-2014, 06:19 PM
I my BA in the United States, I would assume English would be a priority

Learning how to properly use the English language clearly isn't a priority for you. It appears that you would rather spend your time on activities such as responding to my post with an irrelevant story about yourself.

Babylon
06-21-2014, 07:00 PM
stoppppppp ducking meeeee

Danjer DRoss
06-22-2014, 03:45 AM
stoppppppp ducking meeeee

I never ducked you...I said lets battle whenever...You choose, written or freestyle....Text or Audio...And choose who sends first....

faggot

Babylon
06-22-2014, 08:13 AM
I never ducked you...I said lets battle whenever...You choose, written or freestyle....Text or Audio...And choose who sends first....

faggot

Written.
Audio.
You send first.

Now which stipulation will you agree to pussy.

NatsHubby
06-22-2014, 08:47 AM

Fahdyahisqsvkohqzbsdshhhgdg hahahaha

Nicholas
06-22-2014, 10:32 AM
If the OP has a degree I've been to the moon.

Rant
06-22-2014, 10:47 AM
So, WE failed in YOUR attempt to gather information regarding the notion of impersonal sympathy, through the means of social media? How can the individual being examined fail, in an attempt by the proprietor of the experiment to gauge reaction in a situation, unless those conducting the experiment were to have a preconceived notion of the reaction of a collective of individuals in such a situation? It appears to me, that you are too narrowly focused in your hypothesis. Your understanding of the scientific method is shallow at best.

Babylon
06-22-2014, 11:29 AM
^You got it all wrong, bro.

Here's what happened:

Danjer cheats on his ugly wife because she's ugly

Danjer still wants to be with ugly wife

Danjer tells side bitch to fuck off

Side bitch is like "OH HELL NAW" and tell wife about their affair

Main bitch tells Danjer to fuck off

Danjer becomes suicidal

Danjer posts about this here

Gets the wrong reaction than what he expected

Gives it about 2 days

Says it was all a "social experiment" to get out of it

Nobody believes him

Anand 2.0 incoming

Rant
06-22-2014, 12:30 PM
^You got it all wrong, bro.

Here's what happened:

Danjer cheats on his ugly wife because she's ugly

Danjer still wants to be with ugly wife

Danjer tells side bitch to fuck off

Side bitch is like "OH HELL NAW" and tell wife about their affair

Main bitch tells Danjer to fuck off

Danjer becomes suicidal

Danjer posts about this here

Gets the wrong reaction than what he expected

Gives it about 2 days

Says it was all a "social experiment" to get out of it

Nobody believes him

Anand 2.0 incoming

Because I wasn't poking holes in his story, or anything.

Aggo
06-22-2014, 01:44 PM
Even changed his name and shit.

Student
06-23-2014, 02:21 PM
I Love That He Left Because Of The Feedback On This Thread, This Is Awesome. I Wonder If He Gave Up On The Internet Completely Like, "Nobody Get Me, Maybe Get Wife To Punch Me Again Me Like The Pain, Me Engineer And Smart".

Danjer DRoss
06-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Written.
Audio.
You send first.

Now which stipulation will you agree to pussy.

I sent it...You havn't responded, I came back JUST to let you know..

Check it...THE LAST THING I POSTED BEFORE PUTTING DOWN THE ONLINE MIC...(By the way since leaving letsbeef and changing my name (lol) I have recorded and mastered 02 (TWO) songs...Sounding dope for those of you who still have my private info.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battles/audio/danjer+private%291033battleADF028
(http://www.meatspin.com)

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I will send first tho...That was a funny joke. You do realize that by me sending first, it will be that 8-mile shit...I will body you. You're better off going first, I swear to God...

Take it or leave it. I'm sending tomorrow, then that will be MY LAST BATTLE HERE.
My name is Chris Palko faggot, get bodied. Hah...

Rant
06-25-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm glad that my cursor informed me that that site was meatspin before I was unfortunate enough to click it.

M-Rock
06-25-2014, 03:39 PM
I sent it...You havn't responded ....I will send first tho... I'm sending tomorrow.so which is it, you sent it or you're sending tomorrow?

Óðinn
06-25-2014, 03:45 PM
So, WE failed in YOUR attempt to gather information regarding the notion of impersonal sympathy, through the means of social media? How can the individual being examined fail, in an attempt by the proprietor of the experiment to gauge reaction in a situation, unless those conducting the experiment were to have a preconceived notion of the reaction of a collective of individuals in such a situation? It appears to me, that you are too narrowly focused in your hypothesis. Your understanding of the scientific method is shallow at best.

Lol... spot on :high:

Rant
06-25-2014, 03:54 PM
2FUEL is giving LB v4 spoilers in his sig.