PDA

View Full Version : FVC Complaints

Óðinn
06-18-2014, 06:12 PM
So it seems that some FVC member's aren't voting when mentioned.

Now, trust i know we all do what we can. I'm not taking a shot at anyone here. Just said i'd make a post/bring it to all's attention that a few heads aren't happy, as they're not getting votes from those who they've mentioned in their posts. :high:

SAND
06-18-2014, 07:47 PM
in other words, vote mahfuckas.

ILLoKWENT
06-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Lets get it together people..cause at the end of the month if i see pitiful voting and noone even tryim to hit 40 votes based of the total amount of requests in the UVT ima be cutting alot of excess fat

Manhattan
Fidel Z
Crysis
2FUEL
ViTRiOL
Wizdumb™
FiNAL WoRD

Row
06-19-2014, 10:14 AM
yeaa cmon guys!

Wizdumb
06-19-2014, 10:26 AM
My threads lookin pretty nice tho... :high:

I just dont vote on Bnas' shit. Hes trash and he aint even tryin to improve... Why should i take the time to critique/breakdown his verse if all hes lookin for is the easy W anyway..

I aint gonna lie i actually think the kid got worse in the 2 yrs i been gone lmao

Manhattan
06-19-2014, 11:44 AM
Ya I been pretty much keeping up w/ mine. Except Bnas dude can't take criticism for shit. So I don't vote on his battle nor does he tag me at all

Fidel Z
06-19-2014, 03:45 PM
I'm on vacation lol my bad people, I'll step my game up when I return.

I don't wanna be excess FAT!

Óðinn
06-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Yeah Bnas is a special case alright.

I keep telling him/giving him advice, he won't take it or listen...

Óðinn
06-19-2014, 08:44 PM
My threads lookin pretty nice tho... :high:

Mine too :high:

Row
06-19-2014, 09:20 PM
Yeah Bnas is a special case alright.

I keep telling him/giving him advice, he won't take it or listen...

shit, almost half the reason why i resigned temporarily. Dude is wayy too much.

Óðinn
06-19-2014, 09:51 PM
shit, almost half the reason why i resigned temporarily. Dude is wayy too much.

Every vote he asks me who i voted for... Which isn't THAT bad, but it's his ass licking bullshit that comes with it.... plus the fact that i've to read his shite too that jsut gets really annoying.

I still do it though. :high:

ILLoKWENT
06-20-2014, 04:06 AM
yeah, hes fucking garbage but unfortunately we have a duty to fullfil, and if he wont heed advice, just do a quick vote and thats it.. if he asks for a breakdown, tellem , you wont because he doesnt even listen

Óðinn
06-20-2014, 06:21 AM
yeah, hes fucking garbage but unfortunately we have a duty to fullfil, and if he wont heed advice, just do a quick vote and thats it.. if he asks for a breakdown, tellem , you wont because he doesnt even listen

Haha, very true. He hits me up on IM for critique on his "bars"... well, you know me. Brutally honest... i don't hear from him then for another 3-4 days, then he hits me up again...

...it's a circle.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2cr9ims.jpg

FiNAL WoRD
06-20-2014, 01:19 PM
My fair vote threads finished and up to date, but i been tellin ILLoKWENT we gotta cut this fvc and redo it and get some mufucka who are active..NOW

Óðinn
06-29-2014, 12:28 PM
My fair vote threads finished and up to date, but i been tellin ILLoKWENT we gotta cut this fvc and redo it and get some mufucka who are active..NOW

Yeah i hear you on this, fam. ILLoKWENT doing a good job on running this, just need active FVC heads who actually vote, regardless of who's battle it is that you're asked to vote on. :high:

Manhattan
06-29-2014, 01:24 PM
Ya we need to boot a few and ILLoKWENT I been keeping up to date just need to actually put the links into my FVC lounge ish. I'll do that tonight

ILLoKWENT
06-29-2014, 08:31 PM
werd, months almost up... and heads gon roll..in the mean time pm me with dudes who you feel deserve to be wit the best voters here..

Row
06-30-2014, 01:05 AM
I'll be back soon , just some shit i gotta dill wit first before I re-commit myself to this

Manhattan
06-30-2014, 07:36 AM
Yo ILLoKWENT you deleted the links to that thread? I still had like 10-15 to put into my FVC lounge