PDA

View Full Version : QUICK SAMPLE TRACK - New Album 2014 "Armbar"

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 02:53 PM
This is a song called "Armbar" I only did about 6 bars (8) but they are divided because my beat is wierd...This beat is from 2005

Song: Armbar
Beat: "Unknown" Horror-Hip Hop (Dark Hop)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS5Klk9nBv0&feature=youtu.be

Everything in the description talks about the copyright. Also the lyrics are copyright.

The lyrics are hard to understand maybe because THEY ARE NOT MASTERED so here are the lyrics to this song (remember, they are under LEGAL and PAID copyright)

I'll only stop Rhymin' when the world stops Spinnin,
I'll stop Smilin' when your GIRL STOPS GRINNIN

Maybe stop killin if the world destroys all the guns

I'll become a Cathlolic Priest just to FUCK A COUPLE 'A NUNS

Insults come to me like it's a second Nature

I'm talkin shit about "Tamy" because I fucking HATE HER!

My life could be OVER IN A MINUTE
But if I'm goin' Down I'm a take a fuckin' COUPLE WIT IT'

yes the song is finished, but I will be making a lot of changes. I think you guys will love this song when I publish it...It has a really fast rip, and it has some fucked up things...

Expos:
1.I am Catholic but do not practice, so that is where that joke came from - Plus everyone imagines fucking a nun...lol
2. I talk about "TAMI" That is the girl who caused my divorce (well, I have not signed any papers, but they are coming this week)...So that is why I name drop her (which I do several times in the song, but you won't hear that part yet!!!)
3. "Take a couple "wit it" is a subliminal thing about "suicide" and "Murder" talking about taking a "couple" with it...But it is also something showing the end of a relationship and not actually talking about killing myself or anyone (so please don't take it like that)

Feedback?

Yes I edited everything - THIS WAS NOT MY PRO MIC! I DID ALL OF THIS IN 20 MINUTES OR LESS (editing and all) Beat is OLD and YES YOU CAN USE IT but not to make money...Let me know if you are interested in the beat, you can have it free for fun...If you want to COLLAB on this song I will pass ALL THE LYRICS to you, you delete where you put your bars, (no you don't get paid, it is the other way around...You pay me $25usd to send to production and see if any labels would pick it up) Or you pay nothing and get 30% of any revenue (but if you pay for the shipping and handling aka the $25 and it makes money, it is 50%/50%)

GUYS I AM GOING THROUGH FUCKED UP SHIT...Always have...I am getting OLD...I still have a chance to get on a lable if I can get my shit together...I just want ONE cool song.

GIVE HONEST FEEDBACK!!! EVEN IF IT IS NOT YOUR STYLE.

One love and all that shit...

-Danjer

Babylon
06-18-2014, 03:09 PM
How are you going to call like 6 bars of one-two syllable rhyming a track?

GRizzEAT
06-18-2014, 03:15 PM
how u gone expo a track.... LB has failed u.

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 03:32 PM
How are you going to call like 6 bars of one-two syllable rhyming a track?

?? I said it was a quick Demo, I am asking about SOUND quality without mastering, not to mention that is my beat...Also the intro gives an idea of the TYPE of song it will be...

This is NOT A "track" it says DEMO, SAMPLE, etc...What the fuck is your problem? Really? Did you even read anything I wrote or just read the title and watch the video?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

how u gone expo a track.... LB has failed u.

The same way I'll expo my dick in your mouth...Life has failed you.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Man, whatever, bout to just delete this...I was trying to get a quick comments about the "style" that I will be using for a COMPLETE SONG, but I just played an unmastered version of a couple of single syll bars...

I don't understand some of you...The funny thing is I have sold tracks that I collabed on, and made decent cash from that shit...Never got famous because I am not good enough, or maybe never tried...The thing is, I am getting older, i want to finish my Album I started YEARS AGO and I just wanted to see what people thought about the basic sound of this track "ARMBAR"

Also, wtf...seriously, you guys are keyboard warriors...I bet you my bank and everything I own...You stepped up to me face to face you would not say shit...We would not NEED to fight because you would just say "fuck that"...Or be a pussy and shoot me.

Whatever anyway, you guys think all rhymes gotta be triple schemed multi's? THIS IS THE OPENER OF THE SONG...Your feedback does not help me. I CAME HERE FOR HELP...FFS

Babylon
06-18-2014, 04:03 PM
Lol, you're ass fam. I've never made a track & could make a diss that shits on your entire persona.

You can't ask for criticism then act hella bitchmade when people tell you the truth. Oh, and stop randomly capitalizing random ass shit in your paragraphs shun, makes you look extra butthurt.

Maybe your wife divorced your bitch ass because you're wasting too much time making terrible tracks instead of attempting to please her with your below average penis size.

Aggo
06-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Also, wtf...seriously, you guys are keyboard warriors...I bet you my bank and everything I own...You stepped up to me face to face you would not say shit...We would not NEED to fight because you would just say "fuck that"...Or be a pussy and shoot me.

Nah, I seen you get knocked out by a bitch. I would throw the hands.

Then I would divorce you.

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Lol, you're ass fam. I've never made a track & could make a diss that shits on your entire persona.

You can't ask for criticism then act hella bitchmade when people tell you the truth. Oh, and stop randomly capitalizing random ass shit in your paragraphs shun, makes you look extra butthurt.

Maybe your wife divorced your bitch ass because you're wasting too much time making terrible tracks instead of attempting to please her with your below average penis size.

YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY CRIT! YOU DUMB FUCK! You made a simple arrogant statement attempting to make me look stupid.

Where is the critisism? The help? The anything? I am not being "bitchmade" you phoney ass punk...I asked for a favour and you gave nothing, then you "got mad" and came back with this bullshit?

Are you fucking kidding me? YOU DID NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT THE QUICK TRACK DEMO except "How you gonna expo a track, LB failed you" wtf is that?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Also, talk about my fucking wife...This isn't keyboard shit...I have enough cash and FFmiles to fly anywhere...If you fucking met me, I would bet anything you would not say that...Just check out some of my SPARR fights alone...You do realize that I make as much money fighting twice a year than I do as a fucking Engineer...Right? You would not say SHIT if you met me face to face, why don't you finish MIDDLE SCHOOL before telling me how my life is...You don't know shit, so fuck you...

My next song will be called "Horrible Track"

Man, thanks for all these ideas!

Babylon
06-18-2014, 04:18 PM
YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY CRIT! YOU DUMB FUCK! You made a simple arrogant statement attempting to make me look stupid.

Where is the critisism? The help? The anything? I am not being "bitchmade" you phoney ass punk...I asked for a favour and you gave nothing, then you "got mad" and came back with this bullshit?

Are you fucking kidding me? YOU DID NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT THE QUICK TRACK DEMO except "How you gonna expo a track, LB failed you" wtf is that?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Also, talk about my fucking wife...This isn't keyboard shit...I have enough cash and FFmiles to fly anywhere...If you fucking met me, I would bet anything you would not say that...Just check out some of my SPARR fights alone...You do realize that I make as much money fighting twice a year than I do as a fucking Engineer...Right? You would not say SHIT if you met me face to face, why don't you finish MIDDLE SCHOOL before telling me how my life is...You don't know shit, so fuck you...

My next song will be called "Horrible Track"

Man, thanks for all these ideas!

Don't tempt the beast son, I'll video tape beating your ass then fuck your wife to the rhythm of my fists. And that was grizz who said that, not me. I gave you feedback by saying stop making tracks with one syllable multi's you failure. Your wife looks like an albino Nelson Mandela, I'm surprised you were stupid enough to even wife that slag. Type of chick to fuck all your friends after finding out how terrible you are in bed then use you talking to that other bitch as an excuse to get out of that tragic ass relationship.

You're in over your head. Don't even reply to this, you don't want this work. Keep whatever semblance of a reputation you have on this website and delete this thread.

EDIT: Ex wife, my bad.

GRizzEAT
06-18-2014, 04:57 PM
geeze, maybe u shuda expo'd ur marriage while u was at it..

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Don't tempt the beast son, I'll video tape beating your ass then fuck your wife to the rhythm of my fists. And that was grizz who said that, not me. I gave you feedback by saying stop making tracks with one syllable multi's you failure. Your wife looks like an albino Nelson Mandela, I'm surprised you were stupid enough to even wife that slag. Type of chick to fuck all your friends after finding out how terrible you are in bed then use you talking to that other bitch as an excuse to get out of that tragic ass relationship.

You're in over your head. Don't even reply to this, you don't want this work. Keep whatever semblance of a reputation you have on this website and delete this thread.

EDIT: Ex wife, my bad.

I'll pay for your ticket, or mine...You wanna come here, or me go there? I will be in Florida in March 2015...But let me know...I would love to have a nice video of that attempt.

What's mommy making you for dinner? Did she give you money to have fun with your friends today? If not, let me know, I can send some to your bank accou....ohhhh, you have to have a bank account first...Well, sorry...PayP....ohhhh, you have to be 18 and have a credit card...

I will just send you a Cheque...ohhhh, I don't use cheques anymore, sorry buddy...Wish I could help you :o

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I just think Crysis wants to either...

A. Suck my dick (really)
B. Fuck me wife (sorry, Ex-wife)
C. Wishes he had half the skill as me in life in general
D. Is a fucking closet case
E. All of the above
F.uck you

The Dope Man
06-18-2014, 05:11 PM
Looks like Aunt Flow is visitin Danjer this week lol

Babylon
06-18-2014, 05:17 PM
I'll pay for your ticket, or mine...You wanna come here, or me go there? I will be in Florida in March 2015...But let me know...I would love to have a nice video of that attempt.

What's mommy making you for dinner? Did she give you money to have fun with your friends today? If not, let me know, I can send some to your bank accou....ohhhh, you have to have a bank account first...Well, sorry...PayP....ohhhh, you have to be 18 and have a credit card...

I will just send you a Cheque...ohhhh, I don't use cheques anymore, sorry buddy...Wish I could help you :o

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I just think Crysis wants to either...

A. Suck my dick (really)
B. Fuck me wife (sorry, Ex-wife)
C. Wishes he had half the skill as me in life in general
D. Is a fucking closet case
E. All of the above
F.uck you

Lol at you having to specify "in life in general" because you know I'm better than you here. Your life means nothing, within the confides of this website your life doesn't exist. You're just another username on this website making trash music and getting salty when people call you out on your ass-ness. You sound like a mixture of bnas and maze but have the lyrical content of Mokane, leave this site.

You're terrible, honestly so god-awful that it makes me cringe that I even have to tell you that you're this bad. It should just be a pre-requisite to listening to your tracks. Please start posting big warning labels at least telling people that they're about to listen to 18 seconds of off-beat one syllable garbage played off as an album snippet. Don't believe you're this bad? Let's set up a battle and have some stipulations you garbage ass pussy.

Now go ahead and reply with random capital letters about how you can't battle me you clueless, talentless little faggot.

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Lol at you having to specify "in life in general" because you know I'm better than you here. Your life means nothing, within the confides of this website your life doesn't exist. You're just another username on this website making trash music and getting salty when people call you out on your ass-ness. You sound like a mixture of bnas and maze but have the lyrical content of Mokane, leave this site.

You're terrible, honestly so god-awful that it makes me cringe that I even have to tell you that you're this bad. It should just be a pre-requisite to listening to your tracks. Please start posting big warning labels at least telling people that they're about to listen to 18 seconds of off-beat one syllable garbage played off as an album snippet. Don't believe you're this bad? Let's set up a battle and have some stipulations you garbage ass pussy.

Now go ahead and reply with random capital letters about how you can't battle me you clueless, talentless little faggot.

Send an audio and get bodied...How come you never responded to the private battle I sent you?

Come on...FREESTYLE, 2 MINUTES, NO RETRY...or LIVE BATTLE...Get bodied, I swear to God I'll make you look so fucking stupid.

Let's go faggot.

Babylon
06-18-2014, 07:28 PM
I don't freestyle.

"Looks at your record"

"Looks at my record"

Danjer: "I swear to God I'll make you look so fucking stupid"

http://i.imgur.com/hG9qtyR.gif

And I never replied because just like the other 20 battles shitty dudes send me I don't respond to trash, how does it feel to know that if I would have accepted that I would have been called a sniper?

Denton
06-18-2014, 08:46 PM

-Goes back to making House Tracks-

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 11:24 PM
I don't freestyle.

"Looks at your record"

"Looks at my record"

Danjer: "I swear to God I'll make you look so fucking stupid"

http://i.imgur.com/hG9qtyR.gif

And I never replied because just like the other 20 battles shitty dudes send me I don't respond to trash, how does it feel to know that if I would have accepted that I would have been called a sniper?

SO YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ARE SCARED OF ME! Omfg...Battle me LIVE, over SKYPE, video, whatever...I'll put my DICK ON YOUR SCREEN and beat you with it...

Oh you don't freestyle? So FUCK OFF...This wasn't written, these are not official lyrics for the song...I wrote them 2 seconds before recording to ask ABOUT THE BEAT AND RAP STYLE OF THE SONG...

Was it so difficult?

You are seriously a faggot ass punk...If you don't battle me live, or at least AUDIO (You can go written, I will freestyle) then YOU ARE SAYING "DANJER IS BETTER THAN YOU ARE" to everyone...

Faggot.

P.s DJ Denton....Shut up:fyou: I like Moby

Supsie
06-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Danjer is cool..... enough said :high:

Danjer DRoss
06-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Danjer is cool..... enough said :high:

Hah, thanks..
Nah man, people didn't read the description...It's okay...I just wanted people to here the echo style and give feedback on THE BEAT (since it does that wierd start and stop thing) You already have this beat I think, I sent it to AC's...

You don't have to bring yourself down and defend me though man, you are in a good spot here on LB...Like Crysis said, he compared me to "Jokers" on this site...The people that got popular and made a mark just to end up looking stupid and lost (However I researched the names he gave and saw nothing of the such)

I wish this thread was deleted already...damn

Supsie
06-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Danjer i don't really care about being popular on LB so I won't be able to bring myself down. Also you can delete this thread by deleting your first post on this thread I done it when I messed up a thread I did because I could not load a picture so give it a shot.

Mani Mula
06-19-2014, 01:01 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/9osfk.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/9osfk)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

You post something like this and then proceed to call him a Faggot?

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

SO YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ARE SCARED OF ME! Omfg...Battle me LIVE, over SKYPE, video, whatever...I'll put my DICK ON YOUR SCREEN and beat you with it...

Babylon
06-19-2014, 01:10 PM

Oh you don't freestyle? So FUCK OFF...This wasn't written, these are not official lyrics for the song...I wrote them 2 seconds before recording to ask ABOUT THE BEAT AND RAP STYLE OF THE SONG...

Was it so difficult?

You are seriously a faggot ass punk...If you don't battle me live, or at least AUDIO (You can go written, I will freestyle) then YOU ARE SAYING "DANJER IS BETTER THAN YOU ARE" to everyone...

Faggot.

How the fuck does stating that I don't freestyle mean I'm backing out? I literally called you out to battle, it's not like you called me out then I said no. And did you actually just say that you'd call me on skype and show me your dick? What the fuck?

No thank you. I'm not gay, maybe your wife left you because she found out you're showing battle rap cats your cock on skype.

And I'm not going to write bars just to have you freestyle, that's pathetic as fuck. You're acting like it's some honor for me to battle you, I'm literally only setting this up so I can laugh at you after I snipe you.

That's not even a joke either, I'm not even trying to be a smart ass and make you look stupid I'm literally going to write a verse in 11 minutes tops, put three punchlines in it, and snipe the best content you can come up with. Honestly, you're that bad. I'm 100% down to do a written audio battle with you, but if you're presenting anything other than that you can fuck right off and go back to showing dudes your dick on skype.

Mani Mula
06-19-2014, 01:16 PM
How the fuck does stating that I don't freestyle mean I'm backing out? I literally called you out to battle, it's not like you called me out then I said no. And did you actually just say that you'd call me on skype and show me your dick? What the fuck?

No thank you. I'm not gay, maybe your wife left you because she found out you're showing battle rap cats your cock on skype.

ROTFLMAO

This nigga finna cut on some Drake and Give his (Ex)Wife a Call...("I say fuck dat nigga dat you think you Found")

Danjer DRoss
06-19-2014, 03:06 PM
I'll battle the Devil in hell...I don't give a fuck.

I have been through shit and people making fun of me my whole life...
I don't care man, you guys are right though...I am out of the "game" here...I will proceed with production only...You can't deny my beats are dope...If you do, you're lying because I sell about $5000usd (five thousand) a year in beats or royalty (no it is illegal for me to specify) but I can say YES they would be know on the UNDERGROUND and NO they are not famous or millionaires...it was from WAY back in 2000's maybe even like '98 when I was making beats at a rich friends house since I was poor as fuck, but just was born with making music.

I had to play a guitar track...Then dub with drums, then piano...Then bass...That is how I made beats in 1990's...

What is my point with all this?

Calling me "gay" < don't understand.

Crysis WON'T battle me, and then said shit again (tldr) and HE is making excuses. YOU CAN WRITE YOU RHYME and I will freestyle and you will get bodied...I don't use this site to try to get "noticed" I use it to elevate and try new things....See what people LIKE and DO NOT LIKE ...THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A "DO NOT LIKE" so you guys HELPED ME

But if you don't want to battle for your reasons, that is fine...You are not scared, and you are not a loser...I respect your choice either way...I don't care either way okay Crysis?

Also, I am not getting divorced...You'll see my post soon about my social experiment I had to do...It was "Try to get reactions of a serious subject online" I had to do it for a class I am taking (the class was optional to get more credits to finish my secondary Engineering degree...Which you'll never have, no offense)

Aggo
06-19-2014, 03:14 PM
I dont believe you about the non divorce but if its true I can't wait for that presentation.

"I tried to get sympathy by saying I was divorced but they just said my wife was fat and called me a faggot"

Mani Mula
06-19-2014, 03:22 PM

I don't care man, you guys are right though...I am out of the "game" here...I will proceed with production only...You can't deny my beats are dope...If you do, you're lying because I sell about $5000usd (five thousand) a year in beats or royalty (no it is illegal for me to specify) but I can say YES they would be know on the UNDERGROUND and NO they are not famous or millionaires...it was from WAY back in 2000's maybe even like '98 when I was making beats at a rich friends house since I was poor as fuck, but just was born with making music.

I had to play a guitar track...Then dub with drums, then piano...Then bass...That is how I made beats in 1990's...

Crysis WON'T battle me, and then said shit again (tldr) and HE is making excuses. YOU CAN WRITE YOU RHYME and I will freestyle and you will get bodied...I don't use this site to try to get "noticed" I use it to elevate and try new things....See what people LIKE and DO NOT LIKE ...THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A "DO NOT LIKE" so you guys HELPED ME

But if you don't want to battle for your reasons, that is fine...You are not scared, and you are not a loser...I respect your choice either way...I don't care either way okay Crysis?

Also, I am not getting divorced...You'll see my post soon about my social experiment I had to do...It was "Try to get reactions of a serious subject online" I had to do it for a class I am taking (the class was optional to get more credits to finish my secondary Engineering degree...Which you'll never have, no offense)

Nobody wants to read ya long pitiful paragraph so I decided to Help....

RED = His bullshit life story no1 cares about

Blue= He cant write bars so he wants to freestyle reply to a written

Green = Some Bull Shit this guy made up to stop the wife jokes...

BTW get rid of that sig of your Wife Knocking you TF out its nothing cool about you being a victim of domestic violence we see who wears the pants pussy

Go ahead and push ya album force ya family to buy it and cry about how No1 wants to sign you

The Dope Man
06-19-2014, 03:38 PM
I hope this sample track was a "social experiment" too. You can't actually think it's the least bit decent.

Babylon
06-19-2014, 04:57 PM

When it comes directly down to it I'd battle you while you free'd, but you are ONLY saying that so when I beat your ass 100 to nothing you can be like "YEAAA S'ALL GOOD ALL I DID WAS FREE LOL" so fuck right off you panzy faggot before I fuck your non-ex wife and make her your ex-wife.

Nobody wants to read ya long pitiful paragraph so I decided to Help....

RED = His bullshit life story no1 cares about

Blue= He cant write bars so he wants to freestyle reply to a written

Green = Some Bull Shit this guy made up to stop the wife jokes...

BTW get rid of that sig of your Wife Knocking you TF out its nothing cool about you being a victim of domestic violence we see who wears the pants pussy

Go ahead and push ya album force ya family to buy it and cry about how No1 wants to sign you

Literally had me dying. Lmfao.

I hope this sample track was a "social experiment" too. You can't actually think it's the least bit decent.

LOOOL YOU'RE PUTTING IDEAS IN HIS HEAD DOPE.

He's going to edit this later like "this waznt a real trak it was just a test 2 c if ull like my musik"

Danjer DRoss
06-19-2014, 09:48 PM
When it comes directly down to it I'd battle you while you free'd, but you are ONLY saying that so when I beat your ass 100 to nothing you can be like "YEAAA S'ALL GOOD ALL I DID WAS FREE LOL" so fuck right off you panzy faggot before I fuck your non-ex wife and make her your ex-wife.

Literally had me dying. Lmfao.

LOOOL YOU'RE PUTTING IDEAS IN HIS HEAD DOPE.

He's going to edit this later like "this waznt a real trak it was just a test 2 c if ull like my musik"

1. If you saw a post in my social experiment thread, I said "Don't worry the track demo was not a social experiement, and basically downed myself.
2. If I say it's a freestyle, it's because it is...If you want to go written, i'll body you either way.
3. You are a pathetic human being who is scared of me, simple and plain...Otherwise you'd be on it...Also, my wife hates rap, and she would never fuck anyone who makes less than $200k a year, so you're out of luck.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I dont believe you about the non divorce but if its true I can't wait for that presentation.

"I tried to get sympathy by saying I was divorced but they just said my wife was fat and called me a faggot"

Trust me, it will be included...I know I can't wait either...The best and worst part is, I have to say what site it is from, and since Letsbeef.com is under a Freedom act, the forum acts as free speech and can be used without permission as long as it is not stated as a copyright...So at least LB will get some exposure...Just not too positive. It makes the rap culture look worse than it does already...

Anyway, thanks for not being a dick, lol

Aggo
06-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Whats with the Rohaan style name change?

Oh, and you getting called out on your bitchness doesn't make the rap culture look bad.

But fuck, that fat bitch is a golddigger too? You would have to lay down a years worth of your beat money to get near that hog with my dick.

You make yourself look worse with every post fam. Stop tryin so hard, its pathetic.

GRizzEAT
06-19-2014, 10:06 PM
u make 200k a year??

stop what ur doing, and get u a ghost writer.. u'll be good son.

Óðinn
06-19-2014, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS5Klk9nBv0&feature=youtu.be

Video's on private :mad: ... fuck you :fyou:

Babylon
06-20-2014, 06:37 AM
1. If you saw a post in my social experiment thread, I said "Don't worry the track demo was not a social experiment, and basically downed myself.
2. If I say it's a freestyle, it's because it is...If you want to go written, i'll body you either way.
3. You are a pathetic human being who is scared of me, simple and plain...Otherwise you'd be on it...Also, my wife hates rap, and she would never fuck anyone who makes less than $200k a year, so you're out of luck.[COLOR="Silver"]

In your comment you've just revealed:
1) You freestyle shitty 16 second tracks then call them an album snippet.

2) Challenging you to a battle directly makes me scared of you.

and 3) Your wife is a gold-digging whore who will only fuck someone making money. Honestly, you're bodying yourself at this point. Who the fuck even says some retarded shit like that? It's becoming more and more evident that she wears the pants in the relationship, but now you've made it clear that there's a huge chance that she is only with you because of the money you supposedly make. So good job! You have a moderately overweight, manfaced wife who is only putting up with your tiny cock & horrible facial structure because you make money! Man, your life sure is better than mine!

Fuck off son, no one is scared of you. I came into this thread to straight up tell you that the track you made was utter and 100% pure ass cheeks, now I'm staying in this thread to completely and utterly son you with every single period I place at the end of my sentences. But now you've accepted the written format, I'll start writing for the battle.

Let's put a stipulation on it, cunt. Which one do you want:

1) Loser gets a one week ban

2) Loser changes their name to DANJER'S BITCH or CRY'S BITCH for three weeks

3) Loser places the direct quote "I lost to (winner) in a battle after talking shit in the forums and now I'm their bitch, and I suck at rap battling and should really delete my account." in their sig until the other one says he can take it off.

Óðinn
06-20-2014, 06:44 AM
2) Loser changes their name to DANJER'S BITCH or CRY'S BITCH for three weeks

3) Loser places the direct quote "I lost to (winner) in a battle after talking shit in the forums and now I'm their bitch, and I suck at rap battling and should really delete my account." in their sig until the other one says he can take it off.

^Both of those :high:

FreezyCT
06-21-2014, 02:53 AM
why post a link and make the video private?

Babylon
06-21-2014, 05:25 AM
^Because he's embarrassed about how terrible it is, and now he's ducking this thread since I added these stipulations.

J u s T C
06-21-2014, 11:02 AM
Too much typing, not enough fucks given.

FreezyCT
06-22-2014, 02:44 AM
thats become the norm here