PDA

View Full Version : The Dope Man to thread

Godbody
06-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Stay off LoD battles you butt hurt faggot

its not our fault your bum ass didn't make the cut for Illmania. If u got issues with someone then air it out

dont go vote against us in Illmania on battles where everyone else seems to think we won and on top of that vote double 7's on battles that average 8's and 9's

Babylon
06-18-2014, 11:52 AM
>Whatareopinions.jpeg

Dean
06-18-2014, 11:56 AM
I doubt he voted against you because he got kicked out the crew.

J u s T C
06-18-2014, 12:02 PM
:noway:

Godbody
06-18-2014, 12:02 PM
No, trust me, that's exactly why he voted against us

Not only did he vote against me but he did it on more than 1 occassion where its an LoD battle concernin Illmania...then he says shit like " a mod asked me to vote but ya'll can have it deleted" on this 1 battle as if he knew he was gonna get this kind of response that his vote was a hate vote

that shit is just corny

If a crew kicked me out I could give a fuck about supportin their battle in any type of way. i'm barely active as it is to peep who's battlin who and who I need to vote against cuz they kicked me outta X crew...lmao

Leroy Brown
06-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Godbody been the crew for like 2 weeks actin like its been years n shit...nah but I don't wanna sway nothin but one of the battles is a landslide if it doesn't end 100%-0% they either didn't pay attention or its a hater

Babylon
06-18-2014, 12:05 PM
He said:

"i thought this was a tough decision... the first half of my losers verse was ill wit them personals, 2nd half was iiight nothing impressive. My winner's verse was more consistent throughout & i simply preferred more punches. fairs in. ~1~"

Don't know how high he rated each of you because I don't give nearly enough of a fuck to read/vote, but that is in no way unfair. Stop reaching.

Erupt da Monsta
06-18-2014, 12:06 PM
I second this motion.. Seems suspect givin the fact dude said the same shit in my battle

Godbody
06-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Thanks Leroy

I'm not tryna sway either... I'm not askin for votes, I don't need votes, and I don't even need Dope Man's vote deleted because its insignificant

Its still a low blow and some real corny shit to do

Crysis Who goes on a battle and says "A mod asked me to vote on it but ya'll can delete the vote if you want to" PRIOR to dropping his vote? that's like saying "You kicked me out of the crew and I'm going to vote against you, but a mod said I should vote on this battle. So that's my excuse"

& LOL @ TDM's comment because 'his winner' didn't have more punches nor were they more consistent.. No sway, just keepin shit 100.

big ups to Rican & Fidel for coming through though

FiNAL WoRD
06-18-2014, 12:08 PM
bluntmans kick thread was quiiiite vicious...and about as sad as the pm's he sent LoD after he left and shit...LOl in the words of phil banks "a fairy died somewhere"

Erupt da Monsta
06-18-2014, 12:08 PM
It really doesn't matter tho cuz I doubt dope mans vote will matter in the end

Babylon
06-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks Leroy

I'm not tryna sway either... I'm not askin for votes, I don't need votes, and I don't even need Dope Man's vote deleted because its insignificant

Its still a low blow and some real corny shit to do

Crysis Who goes on a battle and says "A mod asked me to vote on it but ya'll can delete the vote if you want to" PRIOR to dropping his vote? that's like saying "You kicked me out of the crew and I'm going to vote against you, but a mod said I should vote on this battle. So that's my excuse"

& LOL @ TDM's comment because 'his winner' didn't have more punches nor were they more consistent.. No sway, just keepin shit 100.

big ups to Rican & Fidel for coming through though

Then...... how about you get the vote deleted? I mean, he even gave you a pass to delete it.

This is like someone walking up to you and saying "I'm going to shoot you in the kneecap in 60 seconds" and you bitching after he pulls the trigger.

Godbody
06-18-2014, 12:17 PM
You're missin the point Crysis

idgaf about the vote itself. It doesn't effect the outcome

its the principle. some corny bitch made shit. I'm comfortable with how the battle is shapin with or without his vote

Enfinite
06-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Don't hate on my 7's yo.

The Dope Man
06-18-2014, 03:26 PM
LOL... tbh, i actually voted for the wrong person on that battle. It was suppose to be the other way around. You were actually suppose to get the vote. Get a mod to delete it & I'll re vote.

But on Erupts battle, i actualy did pick Grizz. I thought he had the better verse.

Can't believe y'all are catchin feelings over 1 vote..

The only person i thought i had problems with was stricc, so i purposely didnt vote on his battle with Mrock.

But i never had a problem with you.. & i told Erupt after i left that i was still cool with him.

I was IMed those battles, & at first i wasnt goin to vote but then i noticed they were mad low on votes so i figured i would drop a vote..

damn, y'all can stop cryin now. Next time just PM me or suttin.

Godbody
06-18-2014, 03:28 PM
How do you vote for the wrong nigga by accident lol thats b.s. and we both know it

first of all, you click for the name you feel won

second of all you give them a 1-10 rating

lastly you have to submit the vote

plenty of chances to see who you're voting for

Denton
06-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Get em

stricc
06-18-2014, 03:31 PM
bluntman still butt hurt and shit...we aint beefin i just thought you were tha weakest link fam,nothing personal just not a fan of your rap skills

Fidel Z
06-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Dawg you moonwalking? Come on.

The Dope Man
06-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Godbody people vote for the wrong person all the time. ive done it plenty of times. Trust me, i dont give a fuck about your feelings. If i voted for Rican then i woulda stuck by it. But check it out yourself. The last half of rican's verse i thought wasn't that good IMO.. Granted Manny put you on his back but your still made it more consistent.

tbh, idgaf if you believe me or not. You're just lookin for a reason to bitch about something..str8 up tho, you're lucky you got Manhattan as a partner....

stricc LOL...that thread made & the chatbox messages made it seem that way..but it's all goood.. theres a few dudes that y'all dick ride that i think suck.. & i kno im not a "LB superstar" nor do i try to be.

Row
06-19-2014, 10:05 AM
lol then comes back to the battle 15 hrs later and says he votes the wrong way

FiNAL WoRD
06-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Godbody
stricc LOL...that thread made & the chatbox messages made it seem that way..but it's all goood.. theres a few dudes that y'all dick ride that i think suck.. & i kno im not a "LB superstar" nor do i try to be.

like?

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 02:36 PM
>Whatareopinions.jpeg

This had me deaded off rip.

The Dope Man
06-19-2014, 03:25 PM
Row it was the first time ive been on since i voted.. not like it matters. I shoulda just stuck with the wrong vote, cuz i could really careless..

FiNAL WoRD Why do you care? lol........

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 04:47 PM
http://stubbornthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/37201-carlton-dancing-gif-i2pz.gif

Babylon
06-19-2014, 04:54 PM
^I like whoever this is.

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 05:06 PM
You Don't know who I am?...... Seriously?

http://media.tumblr.com/2ea05ad49c86e09e1c2bedc287cfe7cc/tumblr_inline_ms5r4sIMdb1qz4rgp.gif

Babylon
06-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Lmao, but really though, what was your last name? Just Skizzo?

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 05:22 PM
----> www.reverbnation.com/skizzo101 & www.facebook.com/skizzo101 <---

Please excuse the spam, but that's me. Will Porter on Fb. Just Skizzo as an artist though. I had an account on here before, but was involved in some "ghostwriting" for someone bullshit back a few years back that went messy, and I ended up getting banned because of him. Iunno why, All I did was sell him some bars? lol. But Anyways, I had RULE make me a new account, So imma be hanging around now.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Some more Info.... I've been a HOF'er on a few other sites, Warpaint is my only audio battle i've ever had and I don't battle anymore. Retired from all that shit because of threads like the PulSe ones lol. So Now, I'm just a simple musician who votes and drops some dope music and once in a while.. drops a diss track. Just havin fun.

Babylon
06-19-2014, 05:23 PM
----> www.reverbnation.com/skizzo101 & www.facebook.com/skizzo101 <---

Please excuse the spam, but that's me. Will Porter on Fb. Just Skizzo as an artist though. I had an account on here before, but was involved in some "ghostwriting" for someone bullshit back a few years back that went messy, and I ended up getting banned because of him. Iunno why, All I did was sell him some bars? lol. But Anyways, I had RULE make me a new account, So imma be hanging around now.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Some more Info.... I've been a HOF'er on a few other sites, Warpaint is my only audio battle i've ever had and I don't battle anymore. Retired from all that shit because of threads like the PulSe ones lol. So Now, I'm just a simple musician who votes and drops some dope music and once in a while.. drops a diss track. Just havin fun.

Your music is awesomely produced, dope shit. Should upload some of it to your profile if you get exclusive.

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Thank you sir. And yeah RULE said he would give me exclusive if I posted my tutorials here. I'm working on my wordplay tutorial now.. Soon as he does though I'll deffo be posting all my shit up on here. Gotta fix my plain lookin ass profile and sig too lol.

Babylon
06-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Looks like you're already Exclusive, actually. Check your title

Godbody
06-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Skizzo you low key fuck with the God stop frontin

How you been faggot

Fredo Lombardi
06-19-2014, 06:38 PM
gets kicked and comes back to vote against old crew members

yeah thats some hater shit alright

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 06:51 PM
PulSe, you puttin ya whole mouth on the water fountain when you drink ass muhfucka. I been good tho. Just workin on the new album.

What about you homo? You ever pay off them long distance minutes you used up with "you know who"? Lmao.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Looks like you're already Exclusive, actually. Check your title

AWWWWW YEAAAHHHHH NIKKKAAAAA!!!

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/comment/oatmeal-nsfw-weight-food-1155870.gif

Denton
06-19-2014, 07:31 PM
What the fucking fuck. That gif

Godbody
06-19-2014, 07:32 PM
PulSe, you puttin ya whole mouth on the water fountain when you drink ass muhfucka. I been good tho. Just workin on the new album.

What about you homo? You ever pay off them long distance minutes you used up with "you know who"? Lmao.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

AWWWWW YEAAAHHHHH NIKKKAAAAA!!!

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/comment/oatmeal-nsfw-weight-food-1155870.gif

Lmao you got jokes b? recruit anyone lately to make you a fan sign?

Skizzo
06-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Lmaoooo. I'm just messin man, I aint bout to put anyone on blast like that Hahaha. But nah.. I should really start getting people to make me new ones forreal though. It's been a while since I got some hot ass females showing their tata's with my name scribbled on them.

Good times though.... Good times indeed.

& DJ that's me doing my victory dance.... Literally.... That's exactly how I look and everything too.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

By the way.... stop stalling and add me on this friends list shit so we can talk in chatbox and not clog up the forum.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
How do you vote for the wrong nigga by accident lol thats b.s. and we both know it

first of all, you click for the name you feel won

second of all you give them a 1-10 rating

lastly you have to submit the vote

plenty of chances to see who you're voting for

I'm pretty sure everyone on the site has accidentally not changed the "name you feel won" section.

The Dope Man
06-19-2014, 09:29 PM
gets kicked and comes back to vote against old crew members

yeah thats some hater shit alright

stfu, i was never kicked. Get yo facts str8. i dont even kno who you are... #HopOff

Fredo Lombardi
06-20-2014, 05:47 PM
stfu, i was never kicked. Get yo facts str8. i dont even kno who you are... #HopOff

just tossing my two cents you could of left it on the ground
instead you picked it up and complained sounds fishy

you leaving/getting kicked and coming back to vote is suspect af

and you know it

The Dope Man
06-20-2014, 09:13 PM
i left like a month ago... voted against 1 member who i was cool with & told them he could delete it.. nothing is suspect..