PDA

View Full Version : DIVORCE - Anyone that's cool with me, just read.

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 10:51 AM
EDITED* POST DELETED

I just realized that I am too old for this site...I'm just going to keep doing my tracks...Drops every now and then, and get with a REAL crew here and just quit even trying to talk to you guys...

None of you faggots even know what marriage is...

By the way, calling my wife/ex-wife whatever a bitch, or saying "you would hit it"...Man, you guys are seriously assholes...(not everyone that posted) but in general.

Shit, I'll drop this new album this year that people are already hating on, since I posted a fucking 3 bar verse just to give an example...And I get hated on for that.

You faggots will be the ones crying when you see "Danjer" and getting about 200k underground sales...I'll still be an Educated Graduated Tech. Engineer...Only i'll have a rap album that makes money.

OH WAIT, I ALREADY HAD ONE OF THOSE...Only 2000 (two thousand) copies sold...But 98% of you faggots here can't even rap...You just type bullshit or do freestyles about guns that YOU DO NOT HAVE...

lmfao...

Babylon
06-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Lmao she gave your cheek a right hook then your heart a right hook.

Alpha as fuck.

FiNAL WoRD
06-18-2014, 10:56 AM
sounds like you got the same problem as me fam... can't keep my dick in my pants-itus..... you can deny relations with the girl all you want but only you and yourself know what you did..been down the same road(not with divorce lol) and after i look at it at the end i realize that im actually just the sheisty cunt LOL

FiNAL WoRD
06-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Jason.. leave his ass or hook his ass?

Godbody
06-18-2014, 11:08 AM
I hit it first

FiNAL WoRD
06-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Godbody yeah bro if you havent hit(which im sure you have) you might want to ..its like double jepordy LOL your already being blamed for doing it.. hit it and go back to denying
play the shit out the bitch

Phil Banks
06-18-2014, 11:21 AM
lol son maybe if u had some game an wasnt on here lookin for support u coulda got her head right damn

Supsie
06-18-2014, 11:23 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=puzh6GBrPGY

FiNAL WoRD
06-18-2014, 11:25 AM
as shaggy said "Yabbdhhd a dha dh hda h dddaa dh yabba daabba" ..well spoken

Enfinite
06-18-2014, 11:35 AM
You fuuuuuuucked up.

Óðinn
06-18-2014, 11:38 AM
id do the same to my girl as your girl did to you

Haha :D

Danjer sounds like you LET that side bitch fuck ya shit up... get ya woman back, quit feeling sorry for yourself and get what you want.

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Haha :D

Danjer sounds like you LET that side bitch fuck ya shit up... get ya woman back, quit feeling sorry for yourself and get what you want.

Eh, I got what I want...But when you get what you want, it doesn't make you happy...I thought working and working to make money = happy (nope) now MUSIC...I'm telling you man, I will drop an Album this year and these faggots can hate all they want...They're jealous because I can afford studio time and they can't I guess...But nah, my wife (ex) are done...

I was posting this to help you younger guys. DO NOT FUCK UP, DO NOT CHEAT, DO NOT TREAT A GOOD WOMAN WRONG...You will just feel like shit.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

You fuuuuuuucked my mother up the ass and she is still hurting.

sorry :(

V3numb
06-18-2014, 06:45 PM
why did they call your girl a bitch?.

Enfinite
06-18-2014, 06:46 PM
You cheated on her with my mom too? God dammit man, LOYALTY.

Aggo
06-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Was the chick you cheated with fat too?

Denton
06-18-2014, 08:47 PM
I was married for 2 years. Yawn