PDA

View Full Version : can anyone tell me?

Proctologist
06-17-2014, 09:44 PM
was hoping someone can tell me my voting power? and if its low how i can increase it because i feel im a prety dam good voter also does anyone want to battle 16 lines send to me thanks son

SAND
06-17-2014, 09:49 PM
judgin by how u just voted on my tag vs 2fuel... u'z got a ways 2 go.

Óðinn
06-18-2014, 11:32 AM
judgin by how u just voted on my tag vs 2fuel... u'z got a ways 2 go.

^Lol... 10-9 :grass:

...Your VP is 0 dude. :high:

ET the Refugee
06-18-2014, 03:46 PM
I love how there is no actual criteria for determining vp. Its just a bunch of opinions from the elitist pricks on this site.

The Dope Man
06-18-2014, 03:50 PM
i agree^

Danjer DRoss
06-18-2014, 03:54 PM
I love how there is no actual criteria for determining vp. Its just a bunch of opinions from the elitist pricks on this site.

Finally SOMEONE said it...

DUDE, my last battle (check it out) with ONE 5HOT...

Six (06) VOTES TOTAL (FIVE) for me all 7-5 and even one that was 8-6 or something...ONE VOTE AGAINST ME was 5-4...FIVE TO FOUR...

I lost 0% to 100%...

It is such bullshit...I am starting to get a lot of hate for all the drama on this site. I just want to stick with the guys on here that are cool, drop my album...Collab, and get out of the drama side.

At least you of all people said it...Coming from YOU a TRUE FUCKING VET means something...

Babylon
06-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Pretty sure it's determined by an algorithm created for the feature, but okay.

The Dope Man
06-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Pretty sure it's determined by an algorithm created for the feature, but okay.

I'm curious...explain......

IMO, anyone who is not a hate voter/dick ryder/& possesses some knowledge should have some VP. Who cares if they rate high? The dudes who aren't as good as the top guys are obviously going to rate them high cause they are highly impressed compared to someone who is on their level.

Voting isn't always black & white. There can be a gray area. Voting should reflect opinion/preference as well as the basic aspects in a battle.

Voting on this site is taking away independent thinkers & forcing people to conform or get ridiculed by the majority.

Just Sayin...

ET the Refugee
06-20-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm curious...explain......

IMO, anyone who is not a hate voter/dick ryder/& possesses some knowledge should have some VP. Who cares if they rate high? The dudes who aren't as good as the top guys are obviously going to rate them high cause they are highly impressed compared to someone who is on their level.

Voting isn't always black & white. There can be a gray area. Voting should reflect opinion/preference as well as the basic aspects in a battle.

Voting on this site is taking away independent thinkers & forcing people to conform or get ridiculed by the majority.

Just Sayin...

PREACH!!!!!!

OSKAR
06-23-2014, 04:41 PM
I lol'd at 'elitist pricks'