PDA

View Full Version : ATT Round 1: Writer 11 vs. Writer 22 (Writer 11 wins by N/S)

Wonderbred
06-16-2014, 06:48 PM
Writer 11 vs. Writer 22

Rules
Verses are due Monday, June 23rd.
Verses are to be sent to Wonderbred via Private Message.
There are NO EXTENSIONS.
Verses must be 20-30 lines long.
Voting is 3-0 KO or First to 5.

Topic #15
“Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.” -Ovid

Hubert Cumberdale
07-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Writer 11

I’d never admitted the hate that ive witnessed, but lately it's seems though the days are extended, blatantly endless, year upon year of pain and oppression. A pagan once raised where the vagrants were present... Now placed in a cage til I'm raised to the heavens.
‘Not guiltys’ what I plead, my fate was changed by the sentence. An aimless depression, facin rage and aggression. Maimed and defenceless. In a place where the ranks try to placate the peasants and the demons screamin out... but not an angel is present.
So for an ageless existence ive been claiming I didn’t take place in the killings that got me chained n imprisoned… but facin the end of my place in this wasteless abyss of hate n proscription I’ve made the decision to confess my regrets and explain to their children:
“Dear Joseph & Chloe… first off I just want you to know that im soulfully sorry for what the two of you were exposed to that morning. When I saw the door broken… my ears perked, mind jetting. I rejoiced at the thought that whatever I brought back to the heart of my block would probably cop the most marvelous rock stash. N that’s all it took, I was gone to plot in a hot flash.
But what played out that when I returned, I couldnt have predicted happening… I was happily snatchin all that I could grab, but I didn’t see ya daddy standin, poised behind the mantelpiece.. What I did see was his face twisted in a maddening grimace as he tackled me trynna hack n slash a piece big enough to cause a casualty…
In an instant we were grappling.. battling.. scrambling to find our footing. I did, n with a violent push I ripped the knife directly through his adams apple nd right into his spine to mute em.
That’s when I saw the wife was moving. Advancing with a rifle toolin round with the safety just long enough for me to strike n put the exact knife I used to carve up ya daddy, right into her sinus tubes then up into her eyes n pupils.
It was a travesty. I was just an addict plannin to snatch n thieve just to get some smack... and ended up actually snatchin away ya chance to have a family.
So Although I know you'll never accept it and theres nothing I could ever do to gain your respect, I truly regret it."
And then I sent it.
Cuz for a soul about to recede in suppression... a guilty conscience needs its confession.

Writer 22 = Lizman