PDA

View Full Version : ATT Round 1: Writer 3 vs. Writer 30 (Writer 30 wins by N/S)

Wonderbred
06-16-2014, 06:27 PM
Writer 3 vs. Writer 30

Rules
Verses are due Monday, June 23rd.
Verses are to be sent to Wonderbred via Private Message.
There are NO EXTENSIONS.
Verses must be 20-30 lines long.
Voting is 3-0 KO or First to 5.

Topic #6
“There is nothing new in art except talent.” -Anton Chekhov

Hubert Cumberdale
07-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Writer 30

To tell you the truth i don't get FADED , im so good of a player that i wouldn't get TRADED , your A GRADED? don't take notice to what this plain STATED . its the 23rd and your expiry was 8th DATED , So your talent 'expired' like the 'retired' when the drive 'part' of your 'heart' VA CATED,
i smoke chronic so you could say i got that GREEN BREATH we do it hard something like that TEEN SEX your soft and pissed off something like a FIEND STRESSED
percaut to the lost or your on the SCENE WRECKED
G CHECKED BRO OR NOT just check my temperature like a fever im OVER HOT this is a clean hit your just mad that you got SHOULDER ROCKED plus you ain't wise enough me i think them OLDER THOUGHTS lyrically man get this HOE A BOX you got no respect what so ever just HOLD THE THOUGHTS i dont give a fuck what you think like a chick that
BLOES MY COCK , stop talking JUST DO IT after this i won't call you a bitch like this guy beacause you PROCESSED MY FLUID one hundred percent non fiction off the top OF THE UNIT so how the fuck could you come over here and possibly RUIN IT im non stop with the MOVEMENT kicking on these CATCHY BEATS LET ME BEEF
i talk shine like through me they let the HEAVENS SPEAK..

Writer 3 = OddGod
Writer 30 = No Luck