PDA

View Full Version : RULING on posting photos/info of Letsbeef members!!!

RULE
06-05-2014, 04:06 PM
From this moment on, thats 21:05 BST, June 5th 2014...

There will be NO POSTING PERSONAL PICTURES OF SITE MEMBERS ON LETSBEEF!!!

Anyone guilty of this will have any posts including these images deleted, and will receive a 30 POINT INFRACTION.

In the next few months the Letsbeef Bible, the site rules guideline will be posted, and this ruling may change or be altered slightly at that point, but right nowthere will be absolutely NO POSTING OF PERSONAL PHOTOS.

This included posting personal info such as addresses, work info and family names.

1/

lllllllllllll
06-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Oh wow

NatsHubby
06-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Rule's phone number is 996714920912

MAN DOWN
06-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Y'all lame as hell .

NatsHubby
06-06-2014, 04:09 AM
RULE no one's liking this rule fam. It just makes the site seem soft as hell. I mean I wont mind if the next day Mani posts my pic and makes a meme. I mean this is the base of battling ; clowning and literally roasting other people

ill not post any pics until any further notice though,bro.

J u s T C
06-06-2014, 06:40 AM
But you DO mind. You cry like a little girl w.e someone gets a hold of your pic.

And take that gay ass hitler pic down ffs.

OSKAR
06-06-2014, 06:57 AM
^That. Last time someone posted a pic of you you were blowing up my Inbox pleading me to take it down as you classified it as 'personal'.

You (not you rohaan ppl like you in general) are the reason this RULE is being implemented. Acting like it's all cool in the forums just so you don't look 'soft' but behind the scenes it's a different story. It's too much of a headache for us so to avoid any type of bitching no pic posting period.

When the time comes and most of you show that you've grown some cojones i'll personally talk it over with the mods to consider a 'slight easing' to the RULE.

PS: Fuck an admin I literally pressed caps lock automatically everytime I wanted to write the word 'rule' *got it right this time yer cunt*

NatsHubby
06-06-2014, 09:24 AM
But you DO mind. You cry like a little girl w.e someone gets a hold of your pic.

And take that gay ass hitler pic down ffs.

Nigga,the last time Pulse and others posted my pic,I didnt blow no ones inbox telling them to take it down. They actually got hold of my video and screenshotted it and put it as their Avy.

GET SOME PROOF OF ME TELLING A MOD TO DELETE THE THREAD/THEIR AVYs AND ILL NOT COME BACK TO THIS SITE AGAIN,MIGHT AS WELL PERMA BAN ME FOR LOSING THIS BET.

I can bump that thread. I NEVER POSTED IN THAT THREAD OR DEFENDED MYSELF. I mean this is battle rap. Fuck Punk and Fiji have seen weird ass pics of me doing some weird ass shit. I can post a pic of mine in my spongebob boxers right now in the general forum. I aint scared of shit.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

^That. Last time someone posted a pic of you you were blowing up my Inbox pleading me to take it down as you classified it as 'personal'.

You (not you rohaan ppl like you in general) are the reason this RULE is being implemented. Acting like it's all cool in the forums just so you don't look 'soft' but behind the scenes it's a different story. It's too much of a headache for us so to avoid any type of bitching no pic posting period.

When the time comes and most of you show that you've grown some cojones i'll personally talk it over with the mods to consider a 'slight easing' to the RULE.

PS: Fuck an admin I literally pressed caps lock automatically everytime I wanted to write the word 'rule' *got it right this time yer cunt*

My English ass nigga, I told you to delete the pics of my friends. I mean YOU HAVE A BEEF WIT ME,NOT THEM. So why post their pics? Again I dont mind anyone posting their pics but that's just ridiculous. It's like Lesnar beefing with Alister Overeem and clowning Cain. It doesnt make sense.

Did I cry like a bitch when Phil posted my video? NO
Did I complain when Fiji made a thread and posted my FB Pics? NO
Did I whine when Pulse,Blnk and Stricc changed their avys to my pic? NO

So again,where and when did I whine when someone posted my pic?

RULE
06-06-2014, 03:49 PM

1/

OSKAR
06-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Short term memory loss is surely the case with you. You indeed asked me to remove that pic with your friends and I did as you were 100% right. Your real life friends have nothing to do with your experiences on lb and was wrong to involve them in the matter.

You did bitch bout the video being reposted PLENTY of times. Just cause I didn't reply does not mean that I did not receive the messages.

No personal attack on you just keeping it 100

NatsHubby
06-07-2014, 03:14 AM
Short term memory loss is surely the case with you. You indeed asked me to remove that pic with your friends and I did as you were 100% right. Your real life friends have nothing to do with your experiences on lb and was wrong to involve them in the matter.

You did bitch bout the video being reposted PLENTY of times. Just cause I didn't reply does not mean that I did not receive the messages.

No personal attack on you just keeping it 100

My english ass nigga, I asked you to remove the pics of my friends. Uhmazing had posted 3 of my pics and one of them had my friends in it. I just asked you to remove that particular pic. If you see that particular thread,the other 2 pics are still posted. I didnt whine or cry and tell you to remove those other 2 pics.

It's like me beefing with RULE and posting his wifey's pics on LB. Why bring a third party in the whole mess in the first place?

And the video was not reposted. Stricc,Fiji,Pulse,Blnk saw the video on youtube, took a screenshot of the video and posted it as their avy.

If you can prove that I whined about those avys,Im ready to get myself perma banned.

OSKAR
06-07-2014, 06:55 AM
You didn't whine bout the avys. Drop the find the proof act you know that messages on private chat get deleted the next day

NatsHubby
06-07-2014, 07:10 AM
You didn't whine bout the avys. Drop the find the proof act you know that messages on private chat get deleted the next day

You just bodied yourself with that comment.

OSKAR
06-07-2014, 08:29 AM
Nope I'm blaming you for complaining but not for the avys. Figure it out yourself

J u s T C
06-07-2014, 08:40 AM
Rohan lying to himself makes no difference.

NatsHubby
06-07-2014, 09:28 AM
No you British faggots
I complained when Maze posted my friends' pics,not mine

Funny how this lisping cheating faggot is saying I'm lying bit doesn't know the truth in the first place
I hope your loved ones get aids and cancer and die soon[COLOR="Silver"]

J u s T C
06-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Flustered double post ^

And...

Rohan lying to himself makes no difference.

NatsHubby
06-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Funny how this lisping cheating faggot is saying I'm lying bit doesn't know the truth in the first place
I hope your loved ones get aids and cancer and die soon

Read this again you lisping faggot

J u s T C
06-07-2014, 09:33 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!