PDA

View Full Version : Scheme Tournament #3: Round 1 Predictions and Tournament Synopsis

ViTRiOL
05-14-2014, 07:54 PM
In the scheme of things...

The favourites to win the tournament...
GRizzEAT
Dissizit
Rican
reEFer
UNKNOWN ARTIST

Major underdogs...
GOOD GRIEF
Bleu
Wizdumb™

Biggest blowout...
Wonderbred vs. reEFer

Best match-up...
2FUEL vs. Row

ViTRiOL's ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS

[UNKNOWN ARTIST vs. FAME]

It's a clear-cut decision based on UA's experience and readability when it comes to his scheme-work. I've seen FAME's material and, scheme-wise, I think his range is far more basic than UA's rhyming repertoire. Both have relaxed, conversational styles though so this could be an interesting battle.

[Wizdumb™ vs. Dave]

I personally think Wizdumb™ is one of those unnoticed textcees that can really pull something out of the bag on a constant basis. He's been consistently impressing me recently and as I take his multies into account, I think he has a good chance in the tournament. In terms of this bout, I just see more creativity on Wiz's part. Dave will no doubt make this a close battle with his material but based on recent performances, I think Wiz will take this.

[PyroKon vs. SoulL]

I've chosen Punk because he is a more experienced emcee. When it comes to schemes, comfort in the box is a huge factor and I've seen SoulL force his rhymes at times and choose awkward rhyme schemes - it could purely be SoulL's loss rather than Punk's win. SoulL's conceptual work is something to reckoned with at certain points, so he has the capacity to make it a neck-and-neck match-up but he'll have to concentrate on consistency and ensure that it is a smooth verse on the scheme side of affairs.

[Bleu vs. Apollyon]

Bleu is a noted emcee with a solid, simplistic approach to punchlines and is very confident with his schemework. I haven't seen him hold a substantial scheme but his structure is always solid: It could be seen as out of his comfort zone but I believe he will truly prosper. If Apollyon keeps a consistent verse and works on adding more creativity (something that I believe to be one of Bleu's weaknesses) then I believe he can take this one.

[Lockhart vs. Dizz Da Dogg]

Lockhart's multi game is something to be reckoned with, after reading some of his previous tournament material. He can hold schemes and has a high conversion rate of punchlines, not to mention execution. Dizz will have to avoid any forced or awkward schemework throughout to give himself any edge.

[Anarchist vs. ViTRiOL]

In accordance to Subreal's predictions.

[ELOH_STACKz vs. Subreal]

I generally believe that Subreal is, on the whole, a more solid textcee. I can't split them based on scheme-work which is clearly a factor but with that being unforeseeable, I think Subreal's conceptual creativity will take it. ELOH_STACKz should work on his concepts and punchlines and work hard on getting the most original ideas executed.

[HeliO vs. GRizzEAT]

Previous scheme champion. Certainly one of the best schemers on Letsbeef, flexing creativity, flow and keeping a consistent punch rate. The only fault I'd mention of Grizz's is that his referencing can sometimes cause his bars to become convoluted - oversaturation of hints and set-ups. If HeliO can make sure his conceptual clarity is crisp and keeps a consistently smooth scheme then he certainly has a chance. While Grizz is adept at crafting creative multies, at times he lacks the relaxed conversational style adopted by the likes of DaDDiO and Askari, so that could be another approach to trump his verse. It's an extremely hard match-up for HeliO regardless.

[Dissizit vs. Pockets-Poppin]

Dissizit is a dope pioneer of schemes and his wordplay/punch rate is exceptional. Pockets has some solid schemework, quite impressive actually, but I doubt his punches will be enough to mark Dissizit. Diss will dominate this based on creativity alone.

[2FUEL vs. Row]

This was the hardest one to choose. Row is an extremely talented emcee, I've read some of his material and have been very impressed with some of his originality and creativity, executing of concepts and flips that I have never seen before. However, Row, from battle-to-battle, is inconsistent and I've also read some sloppy material from him, subpar for tournament standard. Based on experience, I have chosen 2FUEL. I believe he'll be more knowledged in this skill set and will take the win based on the resulting readability.

[GOOD GRIEF vs. CakedOut]

It's good to see GG back around. It's evident that he can hold a scheme very well and has the experience to consistently craft punches within that. I don't believe CakedOut is at that level yet. I have yet to see him hold a scheme for a substantial period so this, from my perspective, is out of his comfort zone. GOOD GRIEF is generally a more solid emcee and can bring heavyweight punches to the table, if CakedOut can pull more creativity whilst managing to keep a smooth scheme then he will possibly put himself in the running.

[Crysis vs. Dean]

Again, this comes down to experience and noted scheme-work. Dean can build an interesting intricate structure around scheme-work and his simplistic punch style fits in nicely. Crysis may not be able to reach Dean's level of clarity. He'll have to be careful to make sure his wording is consistent in order to keep up with Dean's crispness.

[Rican vs. Fiji Osa]

Rican has dope scheme-work and dope wordplay/double entendre based punchlines. Fiji seems to flex a style more suited to audio battling and thus he may lack the intricacy and readability factor that Rican is so versed in. I believe that Rican will easily take this win.

[LOGiKK vs. Obey]

Obey is another intricate battler who makes scheme-work much more measured and precise in order to fit with this complexity. At times his wording can suffer due to the weight of the concept which hurts the execution of his ideas. I still think this will trump his opponent's material. LogiKK can hold a scheme, but I haven't seen much scheme-based material from him. While I think Obey is superior scheme-wise, even if we were to hypothetically draw them up as equal on that basis, Obey would still win with content.

[Manhattan vs. Rohaan Rane]

Manhattan is a more solid emcee. At least, in my opinion, his material is more solid and consistent. Rohaan has an edge on the comic factor and could quite possibly flip it with that approach but when it comes down to fundamentals, I think Manhattan is a more established emcee. Thus, basing it on scheme-work and punchlines, he will take it as long as he is consistent.

[Wonderbred vs. reEFer]

An unfortunate draw for Wonderbred. Wonderbred is not a low-tier emcee but he is a few levels below reEFer, in experience and caliber. Reef has proven himself to be exceptional with holding schemes, varying them and making hard hitters however, it has been said more than once than he can occasionally force his rhymes and too much slanting. Perhaps if Wonderbred can stay more consistent with his scheme smoothness and flex an even level of eloquence then he will put himself at an even keel. It's possible. On the other hand, even if I was to judge them with a hypothetically evenly-matched multi game, then reEFer's punches would take this by a country mile. Overall, Wonderbred was unlucky to attain this match-up for Round 1.

OVERALL SYNOPSIS

Looking at the brackets, it's a real dope tournament. I can't actually see anyone that I would call a low-tier, below average emcee and in actual fact, it was hard singling out a "blow-out" match-up.

It's evident who the favourites are and this is the basic semi-finals prediction based on glancing at names alone:

TOP BRACKET:
GRizzEAT vs. UNKNOWN ARTIST

BOTTOM BRACKET:
Dissizit vs. reEFer

But what's beautiful is that this could be completely different. Rican is a heavyweight that could easily murder the entire tournament, so his inevitable meeting with reEFer will really shape the tournament's fate. It's peppered with underdogs and these semi-final predictions have never been more transient.

Rest assured it'll be a bloodbath.

Obey
05-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Vitty's sleeping on himself, I got you going pretty damn far my man. Show'em whos boss.

ViTRiOL
05-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Vitty's sleeping on himself, I got you going pretty damn far my man. Show'em whos boss.

Oh my good friend, I just left myself out to avoid the bias. The semi-finals predictions are just based on what everyone would say if pressed.

In reality, I'm planning on ripping a fucking hole in this shit.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Vitriol hasn't seen my scheme battles though.

Put the links up dude, it's all relevant.

I didn't necessarily mention you lacking scheme-based skills, I just think Manhattan has a more solid game based on what I've read.

lllllllllllll
05-14-2014, 08:03 PM
We're just gonna hand Punk a title i see

ViTRiOL
05-14-2014, 08:08 PM
We're just gonna hand Punk a title i see

"Tournament Participant"

ViTRiOL
05-14-2014, 08:17 PM
I am not arguing,man. I know Manhattan will give me a tough match. Here is one of my scheme battles http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=65058

Ahhh yeah, I saw that stuff.

Very impressive. I suppose the differentiation in regards to the tournament is that it's a 4 syllable scheme for Round 1 and that opens up the playing field so the other fundamentals will come into play.

Wonderbred
05-14-2014, 08:26 PM
[Wonderbred vs. reEFer]

An unfortunate draw for Wonderbred. Wonderbred is not a low-tier emcee but he is a few levels below reEFer, in experience and caliber. Reef has proven himself to be exceptional with holding schemes, varying them and making hard hitters however, it has been said more than once than he can occasionally force his rhymes and too much slanting. Perhaps if Wonderbred can stay more consistent with his scheme smoothness and flex an even level of eloquence then he will put himself at an even keel. It's possible. On the other hand, even if I was to judge them with a hypothetically evenly-matched multi game, then reEFer's punches would take this by a country mile. Overall, Wonderbred was unlucky to attain this match-up for Round 1.

Pretty much sums it up.

ViTRiOL
05-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Pretty much sums it up.

But think positively.

You got a match-up against a top-tier veteran and you simply have to do your best. It's an great chance to elevate and progress in your scheme-work.

I never say never though. Go and read some verses of Askari, DaDDiO (check Rican vs. DaDDiO in the All Star Tourney) and then check the first Scheme tourney. Watch Mikey's style throughout and peep some of Dissizit's material. Get a feel of what is secure and intricate.

GRizzEAT
05-14-2014, 08:33 PM
vitty on that humble MURDA, Dope ass thread tho brah

Subreal
05-14-2014, 08:36 PM
daddio forces rhymes in all his shit. don't look at his battles or pretty soon u won't even be rapping anymore

GRizzEAT
05-14-2014, 08:36 PM
and wonder, u gone be good bro... this is how names are made

Obey
05-14-2014, 08:47 PM
GRizzEAT says he's meeting Rican in the finals, must've forgot Ric's gonna have to face me round 2. :D

Dean
05-14-2014, 08:48 PM
There's a chance he'll no show.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

WonderBread

ViTRiOL
05-14-2014, 08:55 PM
daddio forces rhymes in all his shit. don't look at his battles or pretty soon u won't even be rapping anymore

I agree that the 'NUGGUH' slant rhyme was uncomfortable and below par.

DaDDiO isn't consistently awkward with his schemes though. His conversational style is what calls for slants and pararhymes and I think he keeps a solid structure overall. His material isn't akin to how you describe his rhyming.

GRizzEAT
05-14-2014, 09:13 PM
GRizzEAT says he's meeting Rican in the finals, must've forgot Ric's gonna have to face me round 2. :D

Getting Murdered > Getting Bullied :D

Lockhart
05-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Bullies can Murder.

God Bless.

Dizz Da Dogg Let's get it.

Row
05-15-2014, 04:27 PM
appreciate it Vit/

ViTRiOL
05-15-2014, 05:06 PM
appreciate it Vit/

No worries. To be honest, the best material I've seen from you have been verses of a higher quantity. I think it gives you more space, you thrive on that. So, you could take it as easily as Fuel could.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

ViTRiOL vs. GRizzEAT: Six Syllable Scheme Showdown:

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...727&section=tb

Me and Grizzy dropped this to kick off the tournament, if y'all could drop a fair that would be awesome.

Row Lockhart Rohaan Rane Obey Dean Wonderbred PyroKon

GRizzEAT
05-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Rohand dont touch ma battle, bitch.

ViTRiOL
05-15-2014, 05:31 PM
Rohand dont touch ma battle, bitch.

Quoting this as evidence for deletion just in case, haha.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-15-2014, 08:14 PM
God damn.... Could've easily done 64 lines with that scheme ... Was in a fucking zone there

Lockhart
05-15-2014, 08:20 PM
UNKNOWN ARTIST You probably had the easiest scheme for a scheme battle I've ever seen LOL.

God Bless.

ViTRiOL
05-15-2014, 08:28 PM
God damn.... Could've easily done 64 lines with that scheme ... Was in a fucking zone there

And I swear to fuck that these boxes are smaller?

Looking forward to reading it.

Lockhart
05-15-2014, 08:31 PM
ViTRiOL

They are. They're 4 lines shorter, which translates to it being like an actual 16 in a regular battle's text box.

It used to be 16 lines, which translated to 22 lines in a regular battle's text box.

God Bless.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-15-2014, 08:39 PM
I know man ... That scheme practically writes itself

Lockhart
05-15-2014, 08:41 PM
For real. I better get a scheme that easy next round.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-15-2014, 09:07 PM
I was done my verse a few hours after seeing the topic. Binary Code works with sooooooooooo much stuff.

WizDumb and Fame better lose. I want my rematch you old fuck.

ViTRiOL
05-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Broke Radio though. Obey will have to do something magical to come up with 16 lines based off that scheme.

Broke Radio. Fuck that for a laugh.

Phracture
05-16-2014, 11:57 AM
dope line up, Apologies to Rican I didn't have my laptop it caught a serious virus just got my shit back I'll be responding accordingly and I'ma shake this rust off and Handle this Scheme tourney !

reEFer
05-16-2014, 02:21 PM
peeling customs? I dont even know what that means, but ok lol

Phracture
05-16-2014, 02:30 PM
peeling customs? I dont even know what that means, but ok lol

better than "TOPICAL CHAMP" lol

Lockhart
05-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Topical Champ is a dope scheme, yo.

God Bless.

reEFer
05-17-2014, 04:14 PM
yo whats peeling customs mean?

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

im just tryna use the shit in the right context

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

bruh i googled the shit & everything :high:

RULE
05-17-2014, 04:30 PM
shooting custom-made guns? running from customs at the airport? tradition ways of peeling fruit?

Mah fucka pick one lol

reEFer
05-17-2014, 04:44 PM
fuck yall i already posted lol

RULE
05-17-2014, 04:46 PM
lol

& yeah Broke Radio is a nasty scheme.

My bad :D

reEFer
05-17-2014, 04:49 PM
dam you cussed em tho?? that shit go hard

reEFer
05-17-2014, 05:06 PM
haha you funny

Dean
05-17-2014, 05:18 PM
The goats about to drop his verse...only got 2 bars left.

ViTRiOL
05-17-2014, 10:04 PM
We don't actually have the involve the given multi set in the battle, right? I didn't think that was necessary. RULE

Lockhart
05-17-2014, 10:25 PM
Yo my dude,log in to your MAN DOWN account and peep the crew forum

LOOOOOOL!!!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

ViTRiOL Nah you don't have to use the words based for the actual scheme.

God Bless.

ViTRiOL
05-17-2014, 10:38 PM
LOOOOOOL!!!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

ViTRiOL Nah you don't have to use the words based for the actual scheme.

God Bless.

I didn't think so, was just checking. Would've been a lame-ass rule otherwise.

Lockhart
05-17-2014, 10:43 PM
ViTRiOL Agreed. Good luck in your battle fam.

God Bless.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 12:41 AM
Dropped the verse. Was a bit harder as a scheme than I thought it was. Turns out "perfect" doesn't have an infinite amount of rhyme possibilities without being forced as fuck.

lllllllllllll
05-18-2014, 02:20 AM
S/O to the hoe who gave me Butter Chicken

Lizman
05-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Looking Forward To Rican Vs Fiji.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 09:08 AM
How many no-shows then guys?

Tbh, Anarchist hasn't been active at all and on his profile it says he isn't back until early June so I'm afraid that it might be a wasted verse.

Projected Definite No-shows: FAME ELOH_STACKz Pockets-Poppin

Hopefully this'll motivate them.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-18-2014, 09:14 AM
Anarchist is in America on holiday I believe.

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Dizz Da Dogg Looking for a verse to bite or something?

Dean
05-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Is there going to be a magazine for this scheme tourney? The grand champion mag was really cool.

lllllllllllll
05-18-2014, 11:08 AM
You are a magazine

Óðinn
05-18-2014, 11:14 AM

Lol... he's till 10 tonight to post yO. :high:

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 11:25 AM
2FUEL He hasn't been on since the 11th, so I'm not getting my hopes up for him.

God Bless.

Óðinn
05-18-2014, 11:33 AM
2FUEL He hasn't been on since the 11th, so I'm not getting my hopes up for him.

God Bless.

In that case, mentioning him in here isn't going to make a difference then, is it? lol :high:

Devil Condemn.

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 12:02 PM
2FUEL Figured I'd point out how he'd have to bite to beat me :D

God Bless.

Row
05-18-2014, 12:25 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/8vvnd.jpg

Óðinn
05-18-2014, 12:40 PM
2FUEL Figured I'd point out how he'd have to bite to beat me :D

God Bless.

He could bite his tongue...say nothing at all...an Still beat you :high: lol

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Row LOL. Best post you've had yet on this site.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

2FUEL In his dreams maybe?

Óðinn
05-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Row LOL. Best post you've had yet on this site.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

2FUEL In his dreams maybe?

Back in his hay-day though... Boy was sick with it... Would never know what version of Da Dogg you was gonna get... could'a been any member on the site-version, ya know? :high:

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 01:25 PM
2FUEL True, but I remember peeping his last battle and not being too impressed with him.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-18-2014, 01:31 PM
2FUEL Mayneak @Diss Da Dogg were good mates back in the day. Don't listen to him. To everyone else from the site the dude is a biter and nothing more.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 04:42 PM
In that case, mentioning him in here isn't going to make a difference then, is it? lol :high:

Devil Condemn.

Bahahahahaha...

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

FAME SoulL Apollyon Dizz Da Dogg Anarchist ELOH_STACKz Subreal Dissizit Pockets-Poppin CakedOut Crysis Fiji Osa LOGiKK Manhattan Wonderbred

Get a move on slowpoke motherfuckers, you've got an hour and 15 minutes.

Y'all probably struggling with schemes like the basic bitches you are.

Let's hope that gets to them.[COLOR="Silver"]

Subreal
05-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Bahahahahaha...

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

FAME SoulL Apollyon Dizz Da Dogg Anarchist ELOH_STACKz Subreal Dissizit Pockets-Poppin CakedOut Crysis Fiji Osa LOGiKK Manhattan Wonderbred

Get a move on slowpoke motherfuckers, you've got an hour and 15 minutes.

Y'all probably struggling with schemes like the basic bitches you are.

Let's hope that gets to them.[COLOR="Silver"]

22:00 GMT is actually right now, just submitted. times up lol. EDIT: SITE IS LAGGING SO BAD IT WON'T TAKE MY VERSE WTF. i tried to subit the verse on the hour on the dot wouldnt let me

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Subreal Just send it to ELOH_STACKz as a regular battle. Then post the link in the tournament bracket.

God Bless.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-18-2014, 05:07 PM
^Only do that if there is a glitch in your submission. Otherwise, keep trying to upload. There will absolutely be an extension on this.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 05:13 PM
22:00 GMT is actually right now, just submitted. times up lol. EDIT: SITE IS LAGGING SO BAD IT WON'T TAKE MY VERSE WTF. i tried to subit the verse on the hour on the dot wouldnt let me

You're thinking of BST time.

It's currently 21:15 GMT, which is an hour slower than BST time.

reEFer
05-18-2014, 05:18 PM
yo whoever thinks im nautilus, is a dumbass, real shit lol :high:

Subreal
05-18-2014, 05:19 PM
maybe i need 3 credits for a tournament, didnt think so

reEFer
05-18-2014, 05:21 PM
whoever thinks im daddio or man down, your equally dumb as shit :high:

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Pseudo Nim Is that dude.

I would still send something to STACKz if I were Sub.

reEFer Look no further than Rohaan.

God Bless.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 05:22 PM
^Only do that if there is a glitch in your submission. Otherwise, keep trying to upload. There will absolutely be an extension on this.

Yeah, that's true with all the no-shows. 30 minutes left.

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Pseudo Nim Is that dude.

I would still send something to STACKz if I were Sub.

reEFer Look no further than Rohaan.

God Bless.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Wait wait wait wait....

I do NOT live in GMT? What the FUCK? lol

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 05:29 PM
Wait wait wait wait....

I do NOT live in GMT? What the FUCK? lol

UTC (Coordinated Universal Time): 21:31

GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): 21:31

BST (British Summer Time): 22:31

Not right now you don't.

Subreal
05-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Posted successfully before deadline. Had to rush but it's whatever, not taking any chances. there is no guranteed extension of deadline. lol, would suck if there was one for me now

Wonderbred
05-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Lol, I was out of town all weekend and tried to write my verse on the 3hr drive home. Got back with half an hour to key it up.

yo whoever thinks im nautilus, is a dumbass, real shit lol :high:

Dammit Rohaan Rane, I believed you. Ah well.

Subreal
05-18-2014, 06:24 PM
Lol, I was out of town all weekend and tried to write my verse on the 3hr drive home. Got back with half an hour to key it up.

Dammit Rohaan Rane, I believed you. Ah well.

open me and bleu up for votes,its in

Wonderbred
05-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Subreal working on it. I'll drop my vote tonight too.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 06:43 PM
The extension will only be happening if RULE wants to make way for Dissizit.

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 06:57 PM
First to post :D

Subreal
05-18-2014, 06:59 PM
The extension will only be happening if RULE wants to make way for Dissizit.

i don't think there should be 1. and this is true, lmao ^

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 07:02 PM
I can't be fucked to wait 24 hours for the bozos tbh. Only shame is that either Row or 2FUEL won't have an opponent after their first battle, at least, in a sense, the second round will be the mostly the correct amount of battlers.

Subreal
05-18-2014, 07:03 PM
if there's a extension I should b able to "unsubmit" and work on my shit more, Cuz i mad rushed to get it in just before deadline. wouldn't b fair.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 07:09 PM
if there's a extension I should b able to "unsubmit" and work on my shit more, Cuz i mad rushed to get it in just before deadline. wouldn't b fair.

No doubt, take it up with RULE and he'd understand.

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 07:11 PM
I think when you submit, you can't change that. Which is sad, but it is what it is.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 07:38 PM
I think when you submit, you can't change that. Which is sad, but it is what it is.

Nah, you can get the post reversed and re-submit it if you ask an admin. I've done so before when accidentally submitting during writing. I think Sub's case might be a little less likely but it's probably do-able.

Lockhart
05-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Rohaan Rane I was going to go back and vote on it.

Be careful, @ people for votes in anything besides a voting thread is against the rules now.

God Bless.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 07:50 PM
ViTRiOL reEFer Lockhart RULE Bleu can you guys vote on that battle ^^

Working my way through. On Crysis vs. Dean at the moment.

Dean
05-18-2014, 08:12 PM
Am I allowed to vote on Murda Muzik battles?

I remember someone, after recently leaving their crew, got in trouble for voting on one of their old crewmate's battle.

ViTRiOL
05-18-2014, 08:44 PM
Am I allowed to vote on Murda Muzik battles?

I remember someone, after recently leaving their crew, got in trouble for voting on one of their old crewmate's battle.

Really? That's lame as fuck.

To be honest, I think they should tweak the rule anyhow and allow votes on crew battles that involve both battlers from that crew considering that there couldn't be a bias in that instance.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Voted on all open battles.

A very interesting turn of events...

lllllllllllll
05-18-2014, 09:32 PM
If everyone stop waiting till the last 20 minutes to post, ya wouldn't have to rush.

So don't look stupid if you get DQ'd or your verse sucks

CakedOut
05-19-2014, 12:37 AM
wasn't feelin my scheme. freestyled majority of it. anywho, the battles up.

had 20 mins left 2 get the verse in.
GOOD GRIEF gl

ViTRiOL
05-19-2014, 05:53 AM
If everyone stop waiting till the last 20 minutes to post, ya wouldn't have to rush.

So don't look stupid if you get DQ'd or your verse sucks

Preach.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Shame that Dissizit isn't joining us. Second big no-show of the month from him.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

wasn't feelin my scheme. freestyled majority of it. anywho, the battles up.

had 20 mins left 2 get the verse in.
GOOD GRIEF gl

Oh man, that sounds intricate.

Obey
05-19-2014, 09:22 PM
As requested:

He’s ‘Finding a way for a bail, it’s final’.. this JOKE VAGUELY KNOWS how to THROW WEIGHT, THESE FLOWS has him ‘Blowing smoke to the public’ like how the POPE’S FATE IS CHOSE! (For a ballot’s final) You’re gonna ‘come out over C’s?’.. ya HOPE’S CRAZY BRO & now you’re ‘Calling for attention’ just to ‘FLOAT SAFELY HOME’ but you’ll get ‘Signed off on this May-day’ w/ out trynna NOTE NAVY’S CODE! (Overseas) His craft ‘needs a groomin’ here’ so he doesn’t CHOKE LAYING-LOW & ‘Vows to pair a normal couple: words’ that he WROTE, MAINLY NO ‘Meaningful thoughts came about’.. continued to ‘GO FAINTLY SLOW’ but ‘Didn’t show at these altered schemes’ like ‘Failed-Priest who e-LOPE MAINLY GHOSTS!’ (Paranormal Couple words) You got ‘no sources for these verses’ saying he’s the GOAT TRADING BLOWS trying to COPE CLAIMING ‘’YO it’s an ‘Inside Job’ w/ battling’’ & ya GLOAT MAKING DOUGH but we know ‘LogiKK’s never in them claims’.. it’s just a ‘pro-POSED CRAZY HOAX!’ He gets to ‘sucking up w/ all the lights & exposure’ trynna GROPE FAME & HOES but ya ‘Alley In-Taking w/ all the bottles & DOPE CLAIMING THOUGHS Are the reason ya ‘Lost your mind in them lines’ like you’re being ‘PROBED TAKING COKE!’ (Alien Taking)

(WARNING) Lizman may enter thread due to this, be careful when reading through his posts. Side-effects are: Lowered IQ, Damaged face from headbutting keyboard/line of knives, Gunshot wound to eyeballs.

ViTRiOL
05-19-2014, 09:57 PM
Lockhart's scheme verse for Dizz Da Dogg:

We aren't asking for "more, man", and you're just like that ROMNEY CRACKER so "moving households" would be the only time that "DOGG'S A FACTOR"!!! Acting like a "Clubba"? Well we know you won't beat LOCKY'S PASSION cause if your "punches are to a T" you're on the scene with ROCKY JABBING!!! We're "polar opposites", I get to bully this COCKY HAS BEEN for "forcing bars to make them stick", you'd think this fag is COPPIN MAGNETS!!! If he's born as a great? Then this site has LOST IT'S STATURE cause his chances to "deliver? Slim" aren't similar to MOMMA MATHERS!!! When I snap? He'll fall, that's what he gets for CROSSING MASTERS once he's "broken inside", you would think this guy's a COMMON FRACTURE!!! His "set ups feel good"? Nah I'll prove he's just a SHODDY RAPPER if he's "helping out the crew" he's working as a MOTLEY STAFFER!!! I'm not facing reEF, but dude is getting burnt like LAVA GASSES cause his "scripture? Getting smoked", I'm guessing he's a RASTA PASTOR?!? Pfft, you launching "Patriots"?!? Not unless you're ROBERT KRAFT 'ER you decide to shoot a guy and euthanize TOM, THE PASSER (Tom Brady)!!! You shouldn't bite a line, but we know you're just a SLOPPY CRAFTER, so you should be call "Lexmark" cause with other's work? You "COPY FASTER"!!! God Bless and #BULLYSWAG

Scheme: SLOPPY STATURE

Lockhart
05-19-2014, 10:01 PM
S/O to ViTRiOL

God Bless.

ViTRiOL
05-19-2014, 10:03 PM
My scheme verse for Anarchist:

Any of y'all that THINKS THIS HERMIT gonna WIN THIS VERSUS? The only way the "Man'a Catch Flames" and be the "CRISPER" WORDSMITH is if I lock him in his CRIB & BURN IT as he SCRIPTS HIS VERSES!! Anarchist fronts with guns, saying the SIX'A BURST QUICK but wouldn't "Rise to the Heat" like a BLISTER'S PURPOSE, so if this guy's "Flat-out Lying in Need Of Attention" I'ma HIT THIS JERK WITH a SWIFTLY-HURLED FIST til it SPLITS THE SURFACE and now the only ones "Treating You w/ Respect" are SIXTY NURSES!! This rhymeless-dude'll prolly try-to-prove that he ISN'T WORTHLESS but there'd be a "Freak-out On-stage" until the BITCH IS WORDLESS: So only way we'd see "Only Tight-Lines at the Show" would be the STRICTEST CIRCUS!! Stop "Going Around Lying" like a TRICKSTER'S CIRCUIT, saying that he "Rolls w/ Pros, On a Grind" but his CLIQUE'S DESERTED because he couldn't "Inspire People to Get On-board" w/ the FLIPS OF BURNQUIST!! This PRICK IS NERVOUS, looking at his bars thinkin: I better "Keep this Shit from Getting Out" like a SPHINCTER'S SERVICE, besides which this "Pussy been so Inactive" I doubt we'll need a CRITIC'S VERDICT but this round?? The "Dicks Never Going Through" ... like a SPINSTER'S CERVIX!!

Scheme: PICTURE PERFECT

Aaaaaand here's an outtake (alternative closer continued off of SPHINCTER'S SERVICE...):

But my drop? You got a "Heavenly Draw w/ Me" I could write my SHITTEST WORK YET the CRITICS' VERDICTS would be "Damn, this SHIT IS PERFECT"... but y'all know, I'm The God: So the only way to "Hand it as Dope to Vitty" is a combination of a SPLIFF'A DIRT PIFF & CHRISTIAN WORSHIP...

The Dope Man
05-20-2014, 01:48 AM
damn i wish i signed up for this scheme tourney... so many no shows so far.. fuckin disgrace.. i could easily fillled any one of those spots.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-20-2014, 07:20 AM
I could easily fill one of your mum's spot.