PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry.

J u s T C
05-13-2014, 05:01 PM
I was out of line and petty.

You should all be allowed to post where ever you want. I will even eat my pride and apologise to GRizzEAT how ever you case his name.

#Freegrizz

I won't be bothering you again.

I'd also like to say sorry to Cyris for exposing him hiding behind a multi to slag off his own crew mate, it was wrong and I feel terrible

But most importantly I'd like to apologise to Godbody for down playing his potentially site changing currency system in favour of fixing the site of it's current problems first.

I thought I was right and they were wrong. I now realise it was me who was wrong.

I don't know why I do what I do. I'm just a guy who cares about the site but has The sites priorities all backwards. I realize that now. But I'm not a bad guy. I just want whats best for all of you.

So It's best I just fall back and leave ya'll too it.

Fredo Lombardi
05-13-2014, 05:07 PM
can't tell if sincere or not

The Dope Man
05-13-2014, 05:13 PM
Forgot to mention me, & how you were wrong about Crack Cocaine being classified as the same drug. ahaha

Babylon
05-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Some elements seem serious and some do not, so I'm going to wait until he says if this is serious or not for me to actually reply lmao.

J u s T C
05-13-2014, 05:26 PM
I get the feeling people aren't taking this seriously.

The Dope Man
05-13-2014, 05:28 PM
LOL... bringin up Godbody shows he's just trollin... that was the step too far.

Babylon
05-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Nah at first I wrote up an entire long ass reply to this, which I'm going to paste if it turns out to be sincere, but I'm not going to post a serious reply in a troll thread lol.

J u s T C
05-13-2014, 05:35 PM
This is as sincere as it gets. I even gave Godbody 100 credits.

GRizzEAT
05-13-2014, 06:00 PM
i dont accept this apology real or fake. i was in tha wrong, and w/o rules in place tha forum will be very hectic and unorganized.

ma b Just C

Babylon
05-13-2014, 06:01 PM
^Alright.. I'll bite then.

You've always been a really cool guy since I joined, shit like this doesn't really define you imo. Funny that I was about to make some kind of shit like this since I have forum beef with like 20 dudes right now.

Tbh it was a bit of a bitch move for me to do that shit on Baphomet, I actually was typing out the beginning of that comment under the impression that I was on Crysis, but when I saw I was on Baphomet I just went with it, and added the ignorant shit because that's the persona I was giving Baphomet, but didn't want to take shots at the dude since I respect him more than most people on here so I just led with the faggoty "Umad lol" comments after that to let it fizzle out.

BUT, I don't think you should fall back at all. That Currency thread had one of the best discussions I've seen on here in a while, the valid points from both sides made it really productive to talk about. Both parties were right in a LOT of ways. The Baphomet shit kind of fucked up my entire premise for having a multi account to just horde wins on with shitty ass bars, and I'm slightly salty at that :D

Rant
05-13-2014, 06:21 PM
You've been had Crysis.

Óðinn
05-13-2014, 06:25 PM
Lmfaoooo.... :high:

BENSON THA GREAT
05-13-2014, 06:34 PM
What a tearjerker Just C lol

J u s T C
05-13-2014, 06:40 PM
While your here. I apologize to you as well Benny. For all those spiteful nasty personal things I said to you in the past.

I know you gave as good as you got but it was only because I provoked you. And for that I'm sorry.

You're a good guy Ben. The sites loveable slightly racist mischievous rouge.

#itsalllove

J u s T C
05-13-2014, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=BLUNT-MAN;1025057]Forgot to mention me, & how you were wrong about Crack Cocaine being classified as the same drug. ahaha[/QUOTE

You're right, I was wrong, I'm sorry.

Lockhart
05-13-2014, 07:58 PM
God Bless.

BENSON THA GREAT
05-13-2014, 09:16 PM
While your here. I apologize to you as well Benny. For all those spiteful nasty personal things I said to you in the past.

I know you gave as good as you got but it was only because I provoked you. And for that I'm sorry.

You're a good guy Ben. The sites loveable slightly racist mischievous rouge.

#itsalllove

Wow... I didnt see that coming lol ... Ummm well i never really thought u actually meant none of it u was just playing the game just like i was... Shit tbh i had alot of fun when we beefed and put on some nice entertainment for the site... Its all good my british cheeky ol chap ... Carry on homie

Phil Banks
05-13-2014, 10:18 PM
do i get an apology 2?

RULE
05-14-2014, 02:37 AM
I get the feeling people aren't taking this seriously.

lmaoooooo