PDA

View Full Version : I see Alot Has Changed

Mani Mula
05-13-2014, 02:20 PM
I plan on being back active on this site although I highly doubt I ever text battle Again...dont really like to move Backwards

But like Who's the Hottest right Now? Can a nigga get some links? who are the New Trolls round here? How yall like this site setup? I got too many questions

Aggo
05-13-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm like LetsBeef's hearthrob. All the women want me, all the men wanna be me. I do step ups to get my calves right, boot cuts lookin like skinny jeans. Ask around.

Denton
05-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Holy shit

Babylon
05-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Hottest right now?
Highly debatable, depends on what you like really. All the old heads still battle in tourneys and shit, not many new heads are really spectacular right now though imo.

New trolls?
Do you even go as far as to see what more is perhaps?

How do I like the site set-up?
I love it.

Any other questions?

Mani Mula
05-13-2014, 02:52 PM
I look forward to being active in the Audio Scene And I prolly will do a 16 with a Text Battler for old time sakes I got some tracks to upload some links to update and I should be active

RULE
05-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Hope u stay active Mula.

Mani Mula
05-13-2014, 03:54 PM
Im already active tryna catch up....

Can some1 link me to some classics I missed? Dont just promote yourself I want real Ones

Lockhart
05-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Phroxen vs reEFer

God Bless. Mani Mula

The Dope Man
05-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Lockhart do you ever get tired of sayin "God Bless" after every post? Just seems a bit odd & an overkill, imo. What's your reasonings for saying it after every post? No hate, just curious. God Bless.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Mani Mula Not too many active audio heads, but you should peep the recent Audio GC. & as for Tracks.. I'd peep @Stotty-Pimpin , M-Rock , Grizz got a few solid tracks , & of course LoD has been holdin it down on the track section as well (Punk, Stricc, Banks, etc.)

Lockhart
05-13-2014, 05:13 PM
BLUNT-MAN I say God Bless so God can bless that particular person. No I don't get tired of it. It's the right thing to do

The Dope Man
05-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Lockhart i guess.. just seems odd to God Bless the dudes your feuding with in the forums, but i see your point. Just seems too repetitive for me. But whatever Floats your Boat Lol

Student
05-13-2014, 05:38 PM
Whaddup Mani, How's The Mixtape Game Going?

Lockhart
05-13-2014, 05:40 PM
BLUNT-MAN Exactly LOL. God Bless

Mani Mula
05-13-2014, 10:21 PM
Whaddup Mani, How's The Mixtape Game Going?

Wats good bro the Mixtape coming along just fine Im currently working on a Chiraq Remix

Fiji Osa
05-13-2014, 11:16 PM
It's amazing how people will turn a thread attention on themselves ..

Mani Mula when was the last time you were active? I think I was in New Era or SOLO it was Pre Goon Squad tho anyway it was a while ago .. there has been a lot of changes .. such ass

- There have been several MOD changes .. RULE has been made a Admin he was only a MOD when you were here
- LB Radio is thriving as well as the tiny chat thread .. if you are going to be doing mostly audio battles/tracks I suggest you get familiar w/ TC Letsbeef Tiny Chat (http://tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles)
- Crews are really non existent atm .. Classic was inducted to HOF and the top 2 crews are Murda Music & LoD although Turnbull Acs been here the longest out them 3 (I think)
- Track section is the highlight of LB as well as Pugz Playlist
- Audio GC Tournament is Wrapping up .. shocker of the entire tourney was whn BLNK aka Jack Skellington beat Jason in the second round M-Rock made a nice run as well
- There are several leagues out there .. We have the LBT LBA VBL .. I suggest getting w/ whoever is running the LBA and VBL this is Audio and Video battles
- There is Video Battles now
- Few new Live Battlers out there representing LB on the live battle scene .. people like Duh Great Whyte and myself to name a few
- Forum trolls .. all time high right now has to be either Godbody (Pulse) or Rohaan - Lawd Rohaan

Pretty much sums it up

MR-LETS-BEEF
05-14-2014, 12:24 AM
I plan on being back active on this site although I highly doubt I ever text battle Again...dont really like to move Backwards

But like Who's the Hottest right Now? Can a nigga get some links? who are the New Trolls round here? How yall like this site setup? I got too many questions

i can tell the absent was real. last time you were around (to my old knowledge), #HushMode was the thing to bump to & i dropped that C&S verse for you. wanna take a guess at the timeline?

what's goody family?

Mindless
05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Mani is back? Fuckbeans. Maybe things are starting to look up

Pugz
05-14-2014, 01:59 AM
lol my mass email last night is working ;) i called all the old heads back to teach the youngins wus good

Mani Mula
05-14-2014, 08:05 AM
This site was always good to work on my Craft...I WILL catch the Next Audio Tourney, Im not tryna turn on text battling cuz thats what I came up from but It just feels Weird now, Dont like the fact that people can read yo shit n fuck up the flow u intended them to read it in

AS FAR AS TRACKS GO? I got some Fire and Im ready to work However I just dont collab with any1 anymore I was wasting way too many bars like that But if Im feeling the track Ill most definitely bless it

Glad to see LB radio still here...and Actually a big reason for my Return is Im looking to go into Live Battling...This site is decent training...

But FUCK I missed this site Its good to have somewhere I can talk about rap all day cuz thats ALL I talk about lol

lllllllllllll
05-14-2014, 09:14 AM
Welcome back... whoever you are.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Good to see you back active man. One of the greats.

-EtH

Godbody
05-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Nobody's really doin shit in the audio scene except me

& I run the forums

Student
05-14-2014, 08:10 PM
Wats good bro the Mixtape coming along just fine Im currently working on a Chiraq Remix

Nice, Let Me Know When That's Done.

I Was Just Listening To A Track We Did Together, Years Back Lol You Dropped Some Dope Shit, I Might Still Use It But I'll Email Beforehand.

Erupt da Monsta
05-14-2014, 08:28 PM
Whats good Mani.... Im about to drop some crack tracks soon.... Had to perfect my craft right quick.. As far as texting goes ... I feel you on that.

Good to see you around my g.

Mani Mula
05-15-2014, 09:49 AM
Due to all the name changes I really dont know who any1 is anymore

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-15-2014, 10:46 AM
There's a lotta new people too mani... How's it going man.. Just came back the other day myself for the first time in a long ass time

Fiji Osa
05-15-2014, 02:10 PM
While yall at this reunion Audio GC is Still open For Votes!!

Mani Mula
05-16-2014, 11:40 AM
^^^ LMAO