PDA

View Full Version : Tha Reptilian vs Godbody (Double-timing)

Godbody
05-12-2014, 08:06 PM
Jason gets KO'd early in tournaments. If you sick of that soft shit come check out a double timing mastermind

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=633975

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

you non votin motha fuckas

i'm tryna give ya'll quality work because i know how boring voting can be listening to shitty battlers and this is how im repaid

Godbody
05-13-2014, 12:35 AM
fixed.

GRizzEAT
05-13-2014, 10:03 AM
ooooooooh kill'em

Godbody
05-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Says the guy with a fake grand championship in his name.

You been here since what 05? If you haven't won a GC yet it's not gunna happen

Washed up nerd

Your threads are a ghost town

lol how many tournaments have you qualified for to win all those championships & how many tournaments have you joined in general to have all those championships?

yeah, lets talk about being a nerd. Mr. I've done 10 tournaments so hopefully I can win 5

versus, I've done like 3-4 and usually in the summer while im overseas and i no showed in some of them but idc cuz its all shits and giggles

even the most recent audio tournament i did was a loss to MisterGoodness who i beat several times and i only got DQ'd because i went accapella and it was on a beat

Jason you are garbage homegirl....You try so hard to win a tournament then when BLNK hands your ass to you all of a sudden you're too busy with graduate school lmao

& this GC in my name is real son, its a placeholder

speakin of titles...why did you scour all of my threads where I was like "Pay homage" and put that into your title? You look up to daddy. like i havent said the shit on a good 10 occassions for years now. use dat search function if you're in denial