PDA

View Full Version : Is this kid gay or straight?

Tha Czar
05-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Soo there's this foreign exchange student from India that goes to my school now named Rajatshubhra -.- He's a 6'7 junior so my coach told me to go talk to him and him recruit for next year. I talk to this man, speaks great English with an acceptable accent..asked him has he thought about basketball and he says he loves the game so I asked him to join.

This dude said no and I'm like why..he said he's a girl....wtf? I'm thinking dude is crazy on some shit... he said I'm a girl so I should join the girls basketball team.

This is how it went down...kid told me he was born as a guy but considers himself as girl...so I'm thinking this kid is gay but kid told me no I like girls..I'm like wdf?!

So you were born a guy, thinks of himself as a girl, but like girls? Keep in mind that this kid dresses like a guy, talks like a guy, walks like a guy, looks like a guy, hairy as fuck on some chubaca shit, and completely nothing feminine about what kid do or does..

I understand there are guys like that who are gay but this kid says he's a girl but technically is a guy...but apparently likes girls and doesn't date guys.. but says hes a girl.. confusing as shit.. even told me to never call him whatever the fuck his name was and to call him Maya.. I thought kid was playing around with me just so we wont join the team but I seen his parents after school..and bon fucking jovi... his parents are both guys..one dresses like a guy, the other looks like dead on like a guy but dresses like a female wearing...wore a long ass blue dress and some fuckin stilettos.. So how the fuck was this kid even born... Not only that they support whatever this kid is doing.. Oh yeah they are all satanist..

Soooo is kid straight gay or straight?

Rant
05-12-2014, 05:17 PM
He's gender fluid/Gender Queer. What's so confusing about that?

Fidel Z
05-12-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't know bout y'all but this part flowed!

"but this kid says he's a girl but technically is a guy...but apparently likes girls and doesn't date guys.."

V3numb
05-12-2014, 06:06 PM
he's full of estrogen.. maybe he's just saying he's feminine

or just srsly fucking with you on some Kal Penn shit

SAND
05-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Fiddy a fool...

But on the real, I'm sure you are- I mean, "this guy" is just going through a stage. You'll get over- I mean, he'll get over it.

Fidel Z
05-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Fiddy a fool...

But on the real, I'm sure you are- I mean, "this guy" is just going through a stage. You'll get over- I mean, he'll get over it.

Lmaooooooo

Denton
05-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Maybe he was trolling you

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I love the hypocriticalness of the gay community.

I WAS BORN THIS WAY, I CAN'T CHANGE WHO I AM!!!!!

*Born with a penis, trades in for a vagina*

Lockhart
05-12-2014, 06:26 PM
LOL I love how this topic gets brought to LB of all places.

Tha Czar
05-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Fiddy a fool...

i knew this was coming sooner or later lol anyway turns out he is gay..my friend showed me a picture of him kissing some chinese dude and apparently been with him for like 7 months.. didnt know chinese and indians were a good match.. thing is..hes a guy whether he likes it or not but i know my coach has a issue with people like that and might possibly pull a don sterling towards it

lllllllllllll
05-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Fag nigga alert

Student
05-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Mad Ignorant Lmao Jason Already Said It.

Louie Dawgs
05-14-2014, 06:29 PM
There is a very long third gender tradition in India. It is not uncommon in India for individuals to consider themselves part of this group.

Pugz
05-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Im a male lesbian..

Obey
05-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Im a male lesbian..

That's why you named the site Letsbeef.. smdh

Hubert Cumberdale
05-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Is it just me or does Pugz look like a cross between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Posh Spice?

Aggo
05-14-2014, 07:17 PM
I heard initially the site was just about baggin on people. Dudes just roastin' It was gonna be called LetRoast.

They felt that was a lil one sided. Roasting is one man killin another. This is a competition. A beef. Dudes goin toe to toe. Lets call it, LetsBeef.

But you can have it both ways, indian questionably gay man. Welcome to V4. LetsRoastBeef. Switching it up since 2014.

CakedOut
05-14-2014, 07:18 PM
he a fruit cake.

Aggo
05-14-2014, 07:28 PM
he a fruit cake.

You're a fruit, Cake.

Louie Dawgs
05-14-2014, 07:51 PM
The only great LB roast was Urban IIZ on Celcius.

Babylon
05-14-2014, 07:57 PM
You're a fruit, Cake.

Made me lol.

Student
05-14-2014, 08:12 PM
There is a very long third gender tradition in India. It is not uncommon in India for individuals to consider themselves part of this group.

When The Fuck Did You Come Back? Whaddup Louie, Been Dropping Knowledge Elsewhere?

Louie Dawgs
05-14-2014, 08:30 PM
When The Fuck Did You Come Back? Whaddup Louie, Been Dropping Knowledge Elsewhere?
Um, no. Sometimes I think of punchlines in my day. Today I thought of one, so I logged in. That's all.