PDA

View Full Version : Losing a Rivalry

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Has anyone on LB ever had a big rivalry with someone else on the site, and lost the battle at the end of it? I was just thinking that it never happened to me, and every time I lost it would be to say Krhyme Killz or Obey or something where we were cool before it and then showed respect after it.

I'd consider my rivalries on LB to be Dosage/John Dos, Frankie Clipz, Rain Matrix, Nicholas, Prince S Tana and Pugz (whom I haven't completed with yet as we have an audio due).

Has anyone ever been on the losing end of the feud?

Godbody
05-12-2014, 06:16 AM
I was always in a league of my own so I never really had a 'rivalry' because nobody was fuckin with me

I was hangin w/ all my contemporaries...for example at one point WAR TANK/Warren Peece and I were on the same level and we traded wins

then -reefer- and I were both solid in text & audio so we traded wins in each..I got him in text he got me in an audio but it was close

..and I guess even Rican. I was always compared to Rican even til this day probably. & We go back to the OLD days..I'm talkin MSN Messenger. We'd talk on there, give feedback, discuss makin crews/joinin crews...lol..So I traded wins with dude too...I just never considered it a full blown rivalry cuz niggas went to the audio side and Rican remained a text cat

Lockhart
05-12-2014, 06:33 AM
I had CakedOut when I first started. UhMAZING for a little bit, and I don't remember anyone else really.

God Bless.

SAND
05-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Lockhart & Dave almost had something going.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Me Vs Lock or me and Lock Vs you? I need to rematch Lock some day after the shambles we had back when he sucked.

Godbody, who won THE Pulse Vs Rican battle? The hyper ball lickin one? I'd consider that to be the end of your rivalry, whoever won that.

Rain and Nicholas probably have more wins over me than I over them. But our last ones would defo be considered the important ones in the feud.

SAND
05-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Wasn't aware of the you & Lock vs. Me feud tbh. I can't recall a single beef in my time of being a member on here. I just been pretty cool with everyone & just ignored those who gave me shit.

RULE
05-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Never had anything really explode into a full on rivalry.

Me and Killz nearly back in '10.
Moltisanti but that was a 1st round KO.

Classick Vs Spectacular was probably the most involved ive been feud.

1/

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 09:27 AM
^Had you replied to my audio verse, then we could have counted that.

Fidel Z
05-12-2014, 09:35 AM
No rivalry for Z. Maybe in the futureā€¦

Rican
05-12-2014, 09:55 AM
we aint never had a rivalry. we are like 1-1

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I was always in a league of my own so I never really had a 'rivalry' because nobody was fuckin with me

I was hangin w/ all my contemporaries...for example at one point WAR TANK/Warren Peece and I were on the same level and we traded wins

then -reefer- and I were both solid in text & audio so we traded wins in each..I got him in text he got me in an audio but it was close

..and I guess even Rican. I was always compared to Rican even til this day probably. & We go back to the OLD days..I'm talkin MSN Messenger. We'd talk on there, give feedback, discuss makin crews/joinin crews...lol..So I traded wins with dude too...I just never considered it a full blown rivalry cuz niggas went to the audio side and Rican remained a text cat

co sign

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

I beefed with Rain-Matrix over Lil Shawty

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 10:02 AM
I once hit up Lil Shawty when I was wasted asking her for naked pictures, and joking around saying shit like "Rain aint even a real man though. Dudes mad Eunuch"

Rican
05-12-2014, 10:06 AM
i did get some

Babylon
05-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Has anyone on LB ever had a big rivalry with someone else on the site, and lost the battle at the end of it? I was just thinking that it never happened to me, and every time I lost it would be to say Krhyme Killz or Obey or something where we were cool before it and then showed respect after it.

I'd consider my rivalries on LB to be Dosage/John Dos, Frankie Clipz, Rain Matrix, Nicholas, Prince S Tana and Pugz (whom I haven't completed with yet as we have an audio due).

Has anyone ever been on the losing end of the feud?

I had beef with Punk & then he beat me, not sure if you can really call what we had a "rivalry", but it was heated arguments. Kind of stopped after he beat me, though. Just a few spars on the forums here & there since then

UhMAZING
05-13-2014, 02:12 AM
I had CakedOut when I first started. UhMAZING for a little bit, and I don't remember anyone else really.

God Bless.

We battled and you won though, So I guess I could say I had a Rivalry with Lock and then Lost. We're cool now though. He reads me bible verses every night and says prayers with me.