PDA

View Full Version : Shots At The Industry II Diss Track Competition

Pugz
05-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Ok so heres the deal.. You can have multiple targets.. no collabos allowed.. minimum 2 min track.. max 4 mins.. Any beat of your choosing.. when your finished post it up on lb and give me the link.. you have until MAY 31st to submit! Sign ups will remain open until submission day.. but you will NOT have extentions on this.. so if you want to be involved.. get working now!!!

1. @2FUEL (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=64737) Target: Multiple Targets

2. @WHITZ (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=864958) Target: Justin Bieber
Lets Beef Track: Beiber Diss - Shots @ The Industry - By: WHITZ

3. @BENSON THA GREAT (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=85833) Target: Flava Flav
Lets Beef Track: FLAVA FLAV DISS..SHOTS @ THE INDUSTRY - By: BENSON THA GREAT

4. @Fiji Osa (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=879324) Target: Donald Sterling

5. @UhMAZING (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=892580) Target: Eminem
Lets Beef Track: As A God Falls - By: UhMAZING

6. @DUKE~RRR~ Target: Jack Parrow

7. @FAME (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=886734) Target: Multiple Targets

8. @-Bunz- (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=34937) Target: Multiple Targets

9. @blue (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=2064) Target: Multiple Targets

10. @Crysis (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=889868) Target: Multiple Targets

11. @Rohaan Rane (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=896242) Target: Adam Sandler

12. @_Defiance (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=882328) Target: Rick Ross

13. @Saxx (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=896949) Target: Eminem

14. @Moni (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=891287) Target: YMCMB

15. @Jay_still (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=898683) Target: ???

If you selected multiple targets... please be more specific with who.. if you see a ??? by your target its cuz you didnt give one.. so get on that! Good luck folks! :pimp:

BENSON THA GREAT
05-11-2014, 06:40 PM
NICE... GOOD LUCK TO MY COMPETITORS...YALL GONNA NEED IT

Óðinn
05-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Aiight, lets do this. :high:

UhMAZING
05-11-2014, 11:40 PM
I gotta question Pugz , on the sign up..it said that whoever participates in this gets 1 year free exclusive and yada yada...Is that true, or do you have to win to get the 1 year exclusive? Just curious...

Saxx
05-12-2014, 01:16 AM
UhMAZING this is gonna be interesting..

D3FIANCE
05-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Good shit, Lets get it!

Pugz
05-12-2014, 11:06 AM
UhMAZING if you submit.. you got 1 year.. if you win you got 2..

UhMAZING
05-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Word. Thanks.

BENSON THA GREAT
05-14-2014, 05:39 PM
IM GONNA OFFICIALLY SAY IM GONNA SPLASH FLAVOR FLAV , JUSTIN BEIBER, EMINEM, AND MAYBE PITBULL( CANT STAND THAT MF LOL ) TRACK WILL BE SUBMITTED IN A FEW DAYS.... Pugz WHERES MY 3 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE FROM THE OTHER NIGHT TUNING IN.????? ON THE LBS BIRTHDAY

Erupt da Monsta
05-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Yo i want in on this... Im go with multiple targets... Just the industry period

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Matter Fact ima go in on Lil Wayne and Drake

UhMAZING
05-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Here it is... Pugz
It's a lil longer than 4 minutes, it's about5 or so, but not counting the intro/outro it's about 4 min. 30 sec. Approx.

Lets Beef Track: As A God Falls - By: UhMAZING

WHITZ
05-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Lets Beef Track: Beiber Diss - Shots @ The Industry - By: WHITZ @ Pugz heres my submission..

Fuck the locs might be a lil high. So bare wit me peeps.

Pugz
05-23-2014, 09:00 PM
good shit boys.. Get those submissions in everyone else!

Pugz
05-25-2014, 09:37 PM
Good stuff rohaan.. Everyone else... times a tickin.. 6 days left to submit! dont let it just bee mazing, whitz and roheezy... this is a easy yr exclusive!

BENSON THA GREAT
05-30-2014, 01:16 PM
HAVE MY ENTRY DONE BUT NEED EXCLUSIVE TO POST IT..HOPEFULLY THAT CAN TAKE PLACE SO I CAN SUBMIT MY SHIT LOL IM SURE IT WILL THO NO WORRYS

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

GOT HOOKED UP....HERES MY ENTRY

Lets Beef Track: FLAVA FLAV DISS..SHOTS @ THE INDUSTRY - By: BENSON THA GREAT

Pugz
05-31-2014, 03:10 PM
Today is your FINAL day to submit... Get em in... Tomorrow polls are up!

BENSON THA GREAT
06-02-2014, 07:59 PM
so whats going on with this shit? lol is it still a go or what? Pugz

Pugz
06-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Polls up.. its between whitz, uhmazing and benson tha great.. polls close on the 7th! Good luck fellas

V3numb
06-05-2014, 08:38 PM
DEf fucking whiz.. gmv

aka B
06-05-2014, 08:42 PM
yeah whitz won this all around... benson's quality was ass no offense. .

BENSON THA GREAT
06-06-2014, 06:25 PM
^^^^^ wow can u say that in an audio battle? A lil swaying going on there son lol

aka B
06-06-2014, 07:07 PM
^^^^^ wow can u say that in an audio battle? A lil swaying going on there son lol

says the one who voted for himself ....bitch. and i see u got ur boy mr. felon to vote for u aswell ...cute!!!

BENSON THA GREAT
06-06-2014, 07:59 PM
^^^ nice multy account bro... be a man don't hide on some ho shit bitch... joined may 2014 lmfaooooo ok whoever u are

V3numb
06-06-2014, 08:21 PM
removed a vote from uhmazing and benson for self voting

BENSON THA GREAT
06-06-2014, 10:40 PM
^^^^^ omg your opinion dont mean shit gotee sportin bitch

UhMAZING
06-07-2014, 02:45 PM
I'm just wondering how ^^^^^^ can say anyone sucks in audio when she has negative points in that arena. Just saying.

GRizzEAT
06-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Missy wen u coming to Murda,maybe it will inspire Venny to actually do some work around tha place :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

tha polls closed w/ benson n whitz tied.

As King, i cast ma vote for Whitz.:high:

no, but forreal.... its not even close. whitz sound was better, had more swag, yeah benson was funnier and Uh had more ATTACK bars.. but as far as a complete diss track, WHITZ most deffo shud have this, those voting other wise shud be banned or sumn.

BENSON THA GREAT
06-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Polls closed we tied nuff said

GRizzEAT
06-08-2014, 07:16 AM
lolz, let me wuda said ur track was better, and this post ^^ wudn even exist. in here sounding like a hurt lil school girl. maybe u shulda used that emotion on ur diss track instead of sounding like u was struggling to say on beat tha whole time.

V3numb
06-08-2014, 09:18 AM
i'm gonna have to check in with some of the staff on this one here.. cause last time i checked you can't be having crew members vote on you're battles or anything.. im sure competitions count as well..

leave the cheer leaders on the sidelines next time..

&GRizzEAT .. shutup hoe, you can still call me daddy if you want too

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 09:38 AM
if we are gonna get particular..because vnumb has this personal mission to make me lose (for whatever reason) ...then when whitz was in murda music at the time of the votes dropped..and crew members voted for him at the time he was in it...cuz he just left or was kicked..then those count against him too then...if not felon can leave the crew for a lil while...and his will count too..because it would be the same principle...and at grizz..the story I didn't say was I just got out of the hospital for pneumonia..and I wasn't gonna drop..so I hurried up and wrote and recorded some shit just to keep my word...that's why it sounds the way it did... some quick shit when I had pneumonia cuz I didn't want to say id drop then don't do it

WHITZ
06-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Yo Benson, I was in AC's.. and really I shoulda one this shit the moment you guys voted for yourselves.. lol Cuz I got DQ'd for doing that once before, hence why you didn't see me vote for myself. No one in the crew voted for me. and Seems to me you were scrabbling to find 1 more vote to tie, so EL Stepped up for ya. lol all Good G

V3numb
06-08-2014, 10:03 AM
if we are gonna get particular..because vnumb has this personal mission to make me lose (for whatever reason) ...then when whitz was in murda music at the time of the votes dropped..and crew members voted for him at the time he was in it...cuz he just left or was kicked..then those count against him too then...if not felon can leave the crew for a lil while...and his will count too..because it would be the same principle...and at grizz..the story I didn't say was I just got out of the hospital for pneumonia..and I wasn't gonna drop..so I hurried up and wrote and recorded some shit just to keep my word...that's why it sounds the way it did... some quick shit when I had pneumonia cuz I didn't want to say id drop then don't do it

why are feeling like it's my personal mission?.. you and uhmazing voted for yourself.. and that's pretty stupid to begin with tbh, it's no hate or bias'ism at all if you feel like that's the case then file a complaint and hit up the boss about it

im unaware of what happened in the other competition but if that's the case then idk , like i said i was gonna talk to em about it and see wassup

Edit: yeah.. i was wondering when whitz was in our crew.. cause idr the nigga at all tbh lmao

WHITZ Won* <<---------------- (not saying you won but correcting your spelling ahah)

but.. 1/

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 10:30 AM
first of all I aint mad....let that be known...I never said whitz track wasn't nice...it was...props.... and I wasn't scrambling... it is what it is....and vnumb im not gonna go whine to administration it aint how I roll bro... I don't file complaints....im merely defending myself because im the only one who will capeshe

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Dont worry whitz ... Theyll make sure u win...watch

V3numb
06-08-2014, 10:51 AM
do you man.. but don't make it seem like i have a vendetta towards a guy i aint ever even come across..

Mr-Felon
06-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Well for one I actually voted BEFORE Bensons crew was even approved we were Not even crew mates and I liked all 3 tracks Just thoght Bensons was funnier dam now its against the law to have an Opinion?I even liked Uhmazings diss

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 12:05 PM
i love how these dudes swinging through with these "votes" AFTER THE POLLS CLOSED....fuck is that all about....dickriding at its finest lmfaoooooo wow...grizz come up for air sucka

GRizzEAT
06-08-2014, 12:29 PM
none of this is personal, if i wasgonna be a dick sucker/ryderi wud vote foru benson, being u've lissened to ma tracks and been rating ma tracks dimes for years. ikno majority of LB operates as such, but thats not tha case. imo whitz track is jus overall better, if u have an issue w/ that then maybe u shud look in tha mirror and be mad for not droppin a better track, there was 3 choices, and urs was jus not ma pick.

1/

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Grizz mad lol

GRizzEAT
06-08-2014, 01:07 PM
im mad because u give me dimes on all ma tracks then get mad wen i dont vote ur way in a competition.. hmmmm, makes sense. stop flashing that puss, its only bizznizz son.

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Grizz acting out with long winded expos

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Hey i know lets OVERLOOK ALL THE SWAYING ON THIS THREAD

GRizzEAT
06-08-2014, 03:36 PM
and yeah, lets overlook tha fact u have an half ass track and jus give you tha win.. makes sense.

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Benson throws grizz a saddle... If u gonna stay on my dick might as well ride in comfort

Pugz
06-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Im just figuring out how to tie break this.. itll be pointless to award you both winners when the prize is The One lol if you guys agreed to a 1 on 1 audio battle to determine winner.. thatll make my life so much easier :P if not ill figure something out

GRizzEAT
06-08-2014, 04:00 PM
benson has preferred ways of lettin men ride his dick, make sense.

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Im not gonna diss whitz cuz we tied... Me and whitz beefed in the past and i aint gonna rekindle the fire... I joined a "track competion" .. Period... So if i cant just win or share a win i have no choice to bow out smh enjoy ur win whitz.... Besides I GOT SOME NEW FISH TO FRY

GRizzEAT
06-08-2014, 04:17 PM
Congratz WHITZ..

BENSON THA GREAT
06-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Go dush that yuck mouth and pussy... Shave ur back .... Chop ur dick off and give it to grizz to practice on

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Trollin ass bitch lol

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Anyone feel anyway or think they got something to prove... Pleeaase drop a track on me... Anyone lol

GRizzEAT
06-08-2014, 04:59 PM
WiKipedia to confim what dush is.

J u s T C
06-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Whitz should win.

He hasn't voted for himself

And hasn't had 2 crew mates/long time known best LB buddies (1 of which hasn't been on in years) come and vote for him.

Sorry Ben, tryna pull some shit once is 1 thing. trying it for a 2nd and 3rd time is strike you're out

It's up to Pugz but this is some serious bullshit and if what Whitz said is true. Not DQing Ben would be double standards. IF Whitz did get DQ'd in an earlier tourny for pulling the same shit.

BENSON THA GREAT
06-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Whitz should win.

He hasn't voted for himself

And hasn't had 2 crew mates/long time known best LB buddies (1 of which hasn't been on in years) come and vote for him.

Sorry Ben, tryna pull some shit once is 1 thing. trying it for a 2nd and 3rd time is strike you're out

It's up to Pugz but this is some serious bullshit and if what Whitz said is true. Not DQing Ben would be double standards. IF Whitz did get DQ'd in an earlier tourny for pulling the same shit.

ummm I bowed out..and let whitz take the win...so whats with all the slandering on my great name ? lol.... trying to be a nice guy gets u nowhere I guess smh

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

but on a side note..i didn't know u cant vote for yourself..and that vote was removed anyway....and anyone on lb has the right to vote on whoever they please friend or foe..tbh...so if that's the reasons ur implying...get the fuck outta here lol

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I should get a prize for putting up with all whiney ass bitches coming on here trying to make me lose...and yet I still tied...suck my dick muther fuckers!!!!! o.O

J u s T C
06-09-2014, 06:28 PM
My bad I didn't know you pulled out.

BENSON THA GREAT
06-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Pugz I should at least get a consolation prize for the tie and being a nice guy lol...nah but for real

V3numb
06-09-2014, 07:45 PM
a consolation prize?.. you "bowed out" and voted for yourself so you're dq since whitz was, wdnt be justified to him since he's had it done to him in the past, dqs' = nothing im sorry

and even

BENSON THA GREAT
06-09-2014, 07:50 PM
I wasnt talkin to u bitch i was talking to your boss

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Where in the rules above are these "rules" listed? Where on the site is there rules listed for track tourneys? If your gonna enforce said rules then show me where there at and how i was supposed to abide by rules not available to me ? Come on now ur making up shit

V3numb
06-09-2014, 08:26 PM
it's common sense.. kinda like when you buy coffee you now it's hot you dont really need a warning label for the thing.. so if it spills in your lap dont be surprise if you get burned lol

when you pull out a knife in a boxing match and put him in the hospital.. then bow out.. do you expect to get like a consolation ribbon or something? lmao

tracks rules are pretty much same as battle rules, been on the site 6 years and still trying to make excuses lol

why you mad doe.. and fyi none of this was even personal.. you felt like the world was against you and started bitching like a little possum trapped in a corner.. god the ignorance.. you sound like you have downs kid, 100% everything missy and Just C said was true, so get that preparation H cause you hella sore son

BENSON THA GREAT
06-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Lol fuck common sense son i wanna see black and white rules available to me so i know i brole them in any sorta way ... No specualtion texter boy

V3numb
06-09-2014, 08:47 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/rules.php

was kinda part of your agreement when you registered to top it off lol

WHITZ
06-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Pugz what's the title for the winner on this contest

Manhattan
06-10-2014, 10:28 AM
I'm not pugz but It's "The One"

WHITZ
06-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Can't be Manhattan the contest power of one is for that title. The next track contest

V3numb
06-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Manhattan you's a fail as nigga on not one.. but TWO sites.. :D

Manhattan
06-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Im just figuring out how to tie break this.. itll be pointless to award you both winners when the prize is The One lol if you guys agreed to a 1 on 1 audio battle to determine winner.. thatll make my life so much easier :P if not ill figure something out

V3numb WHITZ

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I think Pugz was confused w/ the other contest. Sorry WHITZ it's "The Martyr"

WHITZ
06-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Nicee.. Thanks Yo Manhattan I was looking for it but couldn't find it.

Pugz
06-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Grats WHITZ ill make the winner thread shortly

BENSON THA GREAT
06-10-2014, 04:44 PM
congrads WHITZ ..dope track

WHITZ
06-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Thanks guys.. more to come im sure.. lets keep these contests rolling for Pugz..

WHITZ
06-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Pugz feeling a lil naked without that title G