PDA

View Full Version : Getting banned for dissing family members.

Babylon
05-11-2014, 04:49 PM
UhMAZING is in the chat right now talking about getting Rohaan banned for talking about his kids, and I'm geniunely wondering if, on a RAP BATTLE website, where making fun of peoples families is one of the biggest concepts used, this is against the rules?

In bigger battle rap platforms, racism bars are not only allowed but get some of the biggest crowd reaction out there.

In bigger rap battle platforms, TheSaurus has had people say they were going to fuck his daughter like 30 times.

In bigger rap battle platforms, people don't cater to the feelings of people who get easily offended and actually ban people just for using angles to get a rise out of someone. It's a rap battle website, the fuck kind of panzy ass shit is this?

I'm hoping this isn't a rule, because if it is, it's fucking stupid. The person can get mad all they want, but HE put out PUBLIC information about his kids on a RAP BATTLE FORUM in which roasting sessions happen on the daily yet he's saying that using ammo that HE has given to us is against the rules? What kind of fucked up ass logic is that?

Soft ass motherfuckers.

Babylon
05-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Lol Uhmazing soft as hell.

Dude roams the forums and calls himself a crip and then gets his panties in a bunch when someone talk's about his daughter.

Btw mods,I didn't start it out of the blue. He said some shit about Indians being child molestors,I just fired back. No feelings caught from my side though.

inb4 guys come in here saying "it crosses a line" on a rap battle website

I'm not even targeting UhMAZING tbh, I'm just saying if this shit is against the rules we should stop catering to people who get so easily offended.

Maybe if this was a my little pony; friendship is magic forum it would be justified..

V3numb
05-11-2014, 05:06 PM
something sever happened to one of the members kids awhile back and i wont name who, but they made a diss track or a battle verse/cypher about it somewhere, was kinda fucked up imo, i dont tink it's against the rules tho.. still u bit kinda unethical

Murderous Swag
05-11-2014, 05:09 PM
It is not against the rules to talk about ones family,before you log on make sure to stuff your pussy with an extra large tampon if you catch feelings easy

lllllllllllll
05-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Agree with the OP's first post

Pugz
05-11-2014, 05:19 PM
There are rules about using content from peoples social media accounts on here.. RULE is writing out the official rules over the next week ill keep you guys notified on it.. but yeah.. be smart about it.. if i see peoples RL pictures on here or if your contacting peoples workplaces/family members then i have to do something about it.. if its just shit talk.. its not a big deal..

Pugz
05-11-2014, 05:20 PM
and on that note... THREATENING to post peoples pictures and contact work/family/friends outside of lb and i will have to do something about it too..

Babylon
05-11-2014, 05:22 PM
thanks for the info everyone, and LOL at Schem's post.

V3numb
05-11-2014, 05:23 PM
this thread here caught a few people's eyes eh?..

RULE
05-11-2014, 05:24 PM
People jumping to assumptions as usual.

Rohaan was not banned for talkin about anyones kids. Nor would he be.

Revealing personal info however is another matter. You guys know the deal by now. Any info not brought to this site by the member themseleves is off limit. When its your own address or phone number being posted you'll want it removed quickly too.

Like Pugz said, the Letsbeef Bible is under construction, and i hope to have it ready by the end of the month.

1/

Pugz
05-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Word Rohaan Rane i wasnt saying anyone threatened anyone.. i was just making the rules clear..

Murderous Swag
05-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Seriously...we can't dig up info on people now and use it against them?I understand the not posting phone numbers but can't use pics or anything of that nature it's completely wack,this is a rap battle website if you catch feelings easily find another hobby

FiNAL WoRD
05-11-2014, 05:32 PM
so i am allowed to say i fucked his kids?

Phe
05-11-2014, 05:33 PM
I love talking about peoples familys.. MadVerbs tell your lonely mom i said happy mothers day..

Murderous Swag
05-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Yea sure say u fucked his kids with a used splintered broomstick or whatever your heart desires

Saxx
05-11-2014, 05:36 PM
In a battle its fine but in chatbox...hmm

Rohaans just a funny guy tbh im sure no harm meant

RULE
05-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Saying you fucked his kids = fine (kinda? lol)

Saying his kids names that you found out off site = Not fine.

The line is a simple one people. Acting naive wont save you if you cross it.

1/

Babylon
05-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Can I ask how old the daughter is if anyone knows? Don't want to joke around until I know, but if that's also against the rules I don't want to know lol.

Murderous Swag
05-11-2014, 06:09 PM
His daughter is only 4

FAME
05-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Saying you fucked his kids = fine (kinda? lol)

Saying his kids names that you found out off site = Not fine.

The line is a simple one people. Acting naive wont save you if you cross it.

1/

This shouldn't be the way it is.

In battle rap, people use personal personal info to their advantage anyway they can... Grow some balls or get out of the scene.

Fiji Osa
05-11-2014, 06:11 PM
it's a double edged sword tbh Pugz .. I mean if these soft fucks putting shit on YouTube, Instagram, FB, twitter and talking about there personal situations in the tiny chat etc then it's all free range to use it against them .. people need to start being so soft on this site for real

Babylon
05-11-2014, 06:25 PM
it's a double edged sword tbh Pugz .. I mean if these soft fucks putting shit on YouTube, Instagram, FB, twitter and talking about there personal situations in the tiny chat etc then it's all free range to use it against them .. people need to start being so soft on this site for real

My opinion:

If I have to dox you to get the information, I don't think I should be able to use it.

If you publicly link your FB on your profile or to other members, it's free reign to fuck you up with.

But rules are rules, I'm not torn up about it.

Phe
05-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Jason yeah im a dick so what.. Stop being sensitive and worry about your imaginary mod duties..

BENSON THA GREAT
05-11-2014, 06:31 PM
ummm..if that was the case id be banned since 08 lol fyi if I diss u even now and u have members there getting it...if u a different race ur gonna hear about it.... this is a battle site...TOUGHIN THE FUCK UP OR DONT PARTICIPATE PERIOD...don't believe me...DROP A TRACK

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

AND I CANT KEEP TRACK OF THOSE ON HERE WHO DISSED ME AND DID THE SAME DAMN THING....CANT BELIEVE YALL ARE DISCUSSING THIS IN IN 2014 FUCK THATS OLD NEWS LOL

Obey
05-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Talking about raping a 4 year old girl is not funny, nor is it ethical in a rap battle. How about using some creativity and constructing something to turn heads rather than saying something to make people think you're a fucking creep. How about this, say something you'd say to the person's face in real life. I'm pretty sure UhMazin would smack Rohan into next year. Most of the time he's NOT using it in battles, it's out to the public in chat. Dude's a bad look for this site and makes it look like a daycare for bipolar head-cases.

Baphomet
05-11-2014, 11:48 PM
Talking about raping a 4 year old girl is not funny, nor is it ethical in a rap battle. How about using some creativity and constructing something to turn heads rather than saying something to make people think you're a fucking creep. How about this, say something you'd say to the person's face in real life. I'm pretty sure UhMazin would smack Rohan into next year. Most of the time he's NOT using it in battles, it's out to the public in chat. Dude's a bad look for this site and makes it look like a daycare for bipolar head-cases.
the fuck are you talking about being ethical in a rap battle? do you even know what rap battling is?

Say something you'd say to the persons face? You're telling me you'd walk up to a person and say "I'll 'Put a whole in your heart'.. I'll never MISS A FOOL'S SIGHT"?? (one of your bars)

rap battling isnt about being ethical..
LOL..

UhMAZING
05-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Pugz RULE Crysis Hmmmmmm.... Supposedly I'm the "Snitch" yet I say Rohaan should be banned for talking about fucking peoples children and Crysis runs and posts a thread about it? uh huh. Talking shit, saying you'd fuck my mother, or whatever in a battle...doesn't bother me. I don't get easily offended, but when you're talking about fucking innocent children who can't defend themselves..that doesn't just take shit to a low that's nasty, it's also illegal.

Plus, it's not like he's never been banned and I'm just trying my hardest to get this kid banned.....HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN BANNED BEFORE?...for shit that's very similar to the same shit we're talking about now?

I mean if kid doesn't learn his lesson after the 2nd ban...he's just obviously asking for it, either that or he really is mentally retarded.

So by you sticking up for someone that talks about child molesting, does that mean you condone the act of having sex with a child? Crysis

Obey
05-11-2014, 11:58 PM
the fuck are you talking about being ethical in a rap battle? do you even know what rap battling is?

Say something you'd say to the persons face? You're telling me you'd walk up to a person and say "I'll 'Put a whole in your heart'.. I'll never MISS A FOOL'S SIGHT"?? (one of your bars)

rap battling isnt about being ethical..
LOL..

That has no personal value to it what soever, I don't know any of you people. The people in real life that're battling are getting PAID to do homework. Rohan's not battling when he's saying this shit. And if you continued to read the battle you'd realize I was referring to depression, that was the set-up. Something you're obviously not to good at looking at your penmanship lol. Dude's on a hipster Devil kick wanting to be Phenomenon & thinks he's got the battle ethics on lock. Fuck yourself with Magic Johnson's colonoscopy tools.

Babylon
05-12-2014, 12:02 AM
Pugz RULE Crysis Hmmmmmm.... Supposedly I'm the "Snitch" yet I say Rohaan should be banned for talking about fucking peoples children and Crysis runs and posts a thread about it? uh huh. Talking shit, saying you'd fuck my mother, or whatever in a battle...doesn't bother me. I don't get easily offended, but when you're talking about fucking innocent children who can't defend themselves..that doesn't just take shit to a low that's nasty, it's also illegal.

Plus, it's not like he's never been banned and I'm just trying my hardest to get this kid banned.....HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN BANNED BEFORE?...for shit that's very similar to the same shit we're talking about now?

I mean if kid doesn't learn his lesson after the 2nd ban...he's just obviously asking for it, either that or he really is mentally retarded.

So by you sticking up for someone that talks about child molesting, does that mean you condone the act of having sex with a child? Crysis
I'm posting a thread because I was genuinely hoping that faggots like you getting butthurt because you aired out the fact your daughter had an extra chromosome couldn't get people banned. Fuck off with your soft ass, it's the internet. Stop getting butthurt so easily or stop making your daughters existence known to a bunch of asshole trolls. You literally asked for this you moron.

Baphomet
05-12-2014, 12:06 AM
That has no personal value to it what soever, I don't know any of you people. The people in real life that're battling are getting PAID to do homework. Rohan's not battling when he's saying this shit. And if you continued to read the battle you'd realize I was referring to depression, that was the set-up. Something you're obviously not to good at looking at your penmanship lol. Dude's on a hipster Devil kick wanting to be Phenomenon & thinks he's got the battle ethics on lock. Fuck yourself with Magic Johnson's colonoscopy tools.
LOL why you mad though? did i hurt your feelings?

Obey
05-12-2014, 12:17 AM
LOL why you mad though? did i hurt your feelings?

Damn, the usual back to the wall ''Did I hurt your feelings.'' The only thing you're hurting is your self-esteem by re-entering this thread. The men are talking now son, go back to listening to Slayer with your clear wayfarers on you hipster-half of brain cock caressing cretin. (Lmaaaao, I definitely just went way to hard there. I just felt like using a lot of cool words tbh. My point is with my OP, Rohan's not battling when he's saying this shit he's just weird and likes invading privacy.) You piece of shit pussy powder-puff pin-point dick parasite. (Have a nice day.)

Baphomet
05-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Damn, the usual back to the wall ''Did I hurt your feelings.'' The only thing you're hurting is your self-esteem by re-entering this thread. The men are talking now son, go back to listening to Slayer with your clear wayfarers on you hipster-half of brain cock caressing cretin. (Lmaaaao, I definitely just went way to hard there. I just felt like using a lot of cool words tbh. My point is with my OP, Rohan's not battling when he's saying this shit he's just weird and likes invading privacy.) You piece of shit pussy powder-puff pin-point dick parasite. (Have a nice day.)
Nigga i got you saying all this shit because of one post, you mad as fuck LOL

Obey
05-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Nigga i got you saying all this shit because of one post, you mad as fuck LOL

I guess you missed the part when I wasn't really mad.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Bitch Do It Look Like I Care - IamRahtyRose Vine - YouTube

Baphomet
05-12-2014, 12:32 AM
I guess you missed the part when I wasn't really mad.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Bitch Do It Look Like I Care - IamRahtyRose Vine - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1S9IWFrwM)
youve cared enough to type two paragraphs and look up a youtube video :fyou:

Obey
05-12-2014, 12:38 AM
youve cared enough to type two paragraphs and look up a youtube video :fyou:

Ohhh, you mean like how you clicked my name, looked at my battle, copied & then pasted a line into this thread to make a shitty point? Gotcha, my fault.

Baphomet
05-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Ohhh, you mean like how you clicked my name, looked at my battle, copied & then pasted a line into this thread to make a shitty point? Gotcha, my fault.
thats like 10 keystrokes nigga, fuck you on about?

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 02:01 AM
kinda unethical

Best way for me to enter the thread.

If we're battling, I'm going to say ANYTHING I can. Me and Phe battled recently. I'm mates with Phe, and the dude was seriously worried about a heart problem he had developed. You think I left that shit out of the battle?

Rain Matrix had told me he cut his wrists over Lil Shawty. That shit got written about.

I have my own boundries. If I was going up against Wigsplit, I'm obviously not going to mention certain shit about him or whatever. But basically, if you're some normal LB battler, I'll say ANYTHING.

My favourite line of all time was from Netcees when someone went in on a girl who had told him privately in AIM that she couldnt have children. He posted screen shots and went in on it, and she left the site never to come back.

V3numb
05-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Best way for me to enter the thread.

If we're battling, I'm going to say ANYTHING I can. Me and Phe battled recently. I'm mates with Phe, and the dude was seriously worried about a heart problem he had developed. You think I left that shit out of the battle?

Rain Matrix had told me he cut his wrists over Lil Shawty. That shit got written about.

I have my own boundries. If I was going up against Wigsplit, I'm obviously not going to mention certain shit about him or whatever. But basically, if you're some normal LB battler, I'll say ANYTHING.

My favourite line of all time was from Netcees when someone went in on a girl who had told him privately in AIM that she couldnt have children. He posted screen shots and went in on it, and she left the site never to come back.

pfft.. mannnn

i knew you was gonna say somthing about that too..

on the other note.. the whole thing with the AIM convo being put on Blast is so fucked up on a few levels.

btw.. when the FU*K did we get new emots..

:grass:

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 04:55 AM
pfft.. mannnn

i knew you was gonna say somthing about that too..

on the other note.. the whole thing with the AIM convo being put on Blast is so fucked up on a few levels.

btw.. when the FU*K did we get new emots..

:grass:

Say something about what?

And yeah the line was crazy. There is wordplay in there to do with Baron Mynd, but basically the words were "___ not the only one who's a Baron bitch". Fucking cold shit. Think it was Beyond who said it (Rican will know if it was Bey or not).

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 05:12 AM
I believe it was Fresh Ah Diddle on Netcees. I'm also pretty sure I had a big rivalry with her on HHA in 2007 and she kicked my ass at the end of it.

J u s T C
05-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Why's Crysis hiding behind his Blaphomet account to take undercover shots at his crew mates ?

J u s T C
05-12-2014, 10:25 AM
And yeah Fresh a Diddle

Danjer DRoss
05-12-2014, 11:57 AM
If that was the case...Rap would not exist. I agree, this is stupid. I never dissed UhMazing and I'm not dissing anyone now...BUT if you don't want someone dissin' your fam, don't let them know about your family.

Bro, my brother was KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN 4 years after I was there...Someone on here knew about it and said "I'll bring your dead brother back to life just to kill him again" I didn't take offense to it...IT IS CALLED FUEL...I won that battle because it PISSED ME OFF, so it didn't work for the guy (he got banned for biting though, lol)

Anyway, point is...I will tell someone any day I'll fuck their daughter, and hell...Maybe I will for real...Hah, people need to relax.

I don't give a fuck what you say about my family...Because I know it's clownin'...It is not on a "real" level...It gets top reactions and leaves spaces open for a lot of comebacks!

my 8 cents.

Obey
05-12-2014, 12:15 PM
I was never banned for talking about soemone's kids. i was banned for racism. RULE can you confirm this. My thugged on him account had been banned like 8 times because I said something racist about Arabs. I stopped. The mods can confirm it, I literally stopped with the racist remarks.

Obey,I did actually call out Uhmazing for a battle. He didnt reply. Plus It's funny how you didnt mention that he was the one who started it by calling all Indians child molesters. You condone that? That was out side of a battle too. I just fired back by saying "YES I MOLESTED YOUR CHILD" Obey I know you have been here longer than Maze. You actually would know how much work I put in in the year 2012. Caught more than 20 biters [Links are on Afterthoughts and Teek's wall; see the conversation between Thugged On Him and them, Literally dished out like 5 battles per day. I still do that. I have been catching biters left and right. So again,how am I a bad look for the site?

You pull my cards,I have you deck yourself. Simple as that. Stay outta my way,I stay outta yours. If Uhmazing had'nt said that shit about Indians being Child molesters,I would have never said something like that about his kids. Funny how you hold that grudge against me and just quote a part of the whole problem to make me look like the bad guy Obey

tl;dr? Uhmazing insulted a whole race by calling them child molesters,I fired back by saying I molested his daughter and creampied her vagina.

Here's the conversation,Read from bottom to top. Me and Freak were having our regular Psychology talks since we both study Psychology..this dude had to butt in. Im not gonna sit back. You instigate me,you better be prepared for whats coming next..

Oh and Uhmazing,Your daughters still a slut :) Probably would stomp that little face of hers and then shit in her mouth.

Glad I caught this, I don't have a grudge against you. I don't like you, you're immature on so many different levels and you're obsessively creepy. You ARE a bad look for this site lmao. Okay, you caught a couple cheaters.. good for you, we're happy you did. But if someone that's professionally into music comes on this site looking for possible artist, or someone to create beats, etc... and see the bullshit you pull on a daily basis they're going the other way for the most part, I bet. You just need to grow up in all seriousness.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 01:06 PM
What would happen if you tried to curb stomp them, and instead they kicked your ass?

Fiji Osa
05-12-2014, 03:53 PM
The fact that you know how many fights you been in proves you not bout that life .. If we were in a live battle on stage and I said something about your Dead Father .. Would you curb stomp me in there .. Doubt that ..

Basically in a rap battle and a rap battle website .. Anything goes if you put it out there it can be used against you .. People need to stop being so willing to volunteer information that can be used against you

GRizzEAT
05-12-2014, 05:09 PM
we dont talk about wigsplit. EVER.

#RealestWhiteBoiOnLetsBeef.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 06:31 PM
GRizzEAT, the scummiest thing you ever did was use Wigsplit's shit to distract me from going after you on FB. Still have no respect for you after that.

EtH: I see you got banned yeah? Hilarious. Faggot.
Grizz: Go offer your condolences to Wigsplit or something.

Anyways, first, Fiji, in saying "Doubt That" you're doing the EXACT same shit he was doing lmao.

And BarZilla, you ever been punched in the face? It only takes one to put you old cold man.

Fredo Lombardi
05-12-2014, 06:53 PM
everything is allowed in a rap battle face to face
but battling over the internet has rules....hilarious

GRizzEAT
05-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Dah Phuq are u talkin about eth?? u've built a fable about urself..

tha day u come poppin upon ma fb is tha day of tha sentencing... so yeah, instead of being a dick, why not support ur "homie", like i was... cause thats facebook.. ukno???? NOT LB.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-12-2014, 07:32 PM
You made such a big deal about me being banned and shit, that you didnt think I should have got my own back by dissing you (the only one of the two of us who ACTUALLY cheated)?

Wig had nothing to do with that shit. I talked to Wig in my own way, and not in some "Oh, I'm so sorry" bullshit fake FB public message way. You trying to distract me like that was pure scum.

Rican
05-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Like that time grizz put my pic as his avy? Lol

Row
05-13-2014, 12:44 AM
lol at the last tag

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Why's Crysis hiding behind his Blaphomet account to take undercover shots at his crew mates ?

:omfg: