PDA

View Full Version : Nba2k14 on PS4??

Evolution
05-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Ps4 is awesome btw for anyone who's not sure if they want to get it or not.

If anyone has the ps4 w/ nba, just holla at me and let's play.

Godbody
05-11-2014, 11:30 AM
I got 2k14 but I'm considering trading that shit in for that UFC game that drops in a month

I've been buying all the 2ks since like 2k10 ..what I've realized is that 2k games are only good for 1/4 of the year...those first 3 months they're out. til the end of winter

After that they're still enjoyable but them shits lose their value quickly cuz a new ones droppin

anyway Battlefield 4 is where its at...i had both BF4 and 2k14 since launch and BF4 was broken for like 6 months..its fixed now 4 da most part n its crack

Costello Da Don
05-11-2014, 04:16 PM
I actually have NBA 2K14 & honestly I haven't even played it yet. I've been trying to platinum NFS Rivals as part of a gaming community that I am in. However, I do plan on playing so we can definitely link up. Just shoot me your PSNiD.

Godbody - They finally fixed BF4? I been prolonging the purchase due to that server issue EA was having. I do agree the BF series has been fire. I'd prefer it over COD anytime. That UFC looks like it's going to be a handful too. Lord bless pre-ordering.