PDA

View Full Version : INVEST IN STOCK NOW!! (BEATS) By: Dr. Dre (And Apple) By: DANJER

Danjer DRoss
05-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Hey guys!

I am just giving a tip (I work with finance and logistics, and never made it to be another famous white rapper, lol)

Anyway, I play with VERY SMALL stock markets sometimes...I have bonds and stocks from Walmart from 1984 that my father bought for me for pennies at the time...He bought 100 shares and now they worth almost $10,000usd (Ten Thousands United States Dollars)

Anyway, I took a chance when I heard Apple was going to buy "BEATS" by Dre (The headphones...And if you did not know that, you should not even be on this site...*joke* but almost not a joke)

APPLE IS DOWN 2% right now and have been down for awhile, and the average share/stock is valued at around $580usd per share...

I am gambling, but I bought TWO (02) shares for R$2,834,98 (in my currency) around $1,200usd...ONLY TWO...

WHY?

WELL APPLE DID JUST BUY DRE BEATS!!!! for 3.2 BILLION fucking dollars...I am hoping these 2 stocks I bought will double and I will cash out within a month...(this is called day trading)

I am just trying to give advice to some young bucks out there who might have interest...I know it is a lot of money, but if you are not in your 20's yet, talk to your parents about investing.

I would say "wait and see how mine turns out" but stocks are not like that...DRE BEATS COULD BOMB or go SUPER PLATINUM...Which as of today I just saw on CNN stock market and money, THEY ARE GOING SUPPPPPER RICH...So Apple could go up 4% maybe...I am going to wait it out until they are up to a 6% above average (I think it is possible)

I could make $12,000 from a $1200 investement.

JUST DROPPIN A LINE!!!

:cool:

Babylon
05-10-2014, 11:18 AM
I invested in bitcoin and litecoin before it blew up and cashed out well, so I've been looking for things to invest in. I might buy just one, as I'm new to this. Thanks for the heads up. Going to go do some research on it now.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-10-2014, 11:34 AM
^Cashing out from Bitcoin was a great idea. Now people are having so much fun with their worthless money lol.

I wouldn't invest in Beats cause head phones went extinct for a reason.

Babylon
05-10-2014, 11:38 AM
^Cashing out from Bitcoin was a great idea. Now people are having so much fun with their worthless money lol.

I wouldn't invest in Beats cause head phones went extinct for a reason.

I just turned BTC into USD though, lol.
They actually hit 1 thousand dollars a piece, I bought some when they were about $25.
As for litecoin, it's not that much.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Putting a bet at the start of soccer season is a better money maker imo

Babylon
05-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Putting a bet at the start of soccer season is a better money maker imo

Finally admitting that it's called soccer, are we?

Hubert Cumberdale
05-10-2014, 12:00 PM
I'm more into alliteration than America.

Denton
05-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Apple stocks are 600 USD a share No thanks