PDA

View Full Version : Prediction for Clippers Vs. Thunder

Obey
05-07-2014, 09:27 PM
For one, CP3 isn't going to do NEARLY as good as game 1. With that on the table, Thunder are taking this. Blake Griffin will try to be over-aggressive to compensate for CP3, fouling out in the beginning of the 4th. Kevin Durant has ALL the momentum right now, idc if they won Game 1 or not. Dude's got the MVP and he's HUNGRY for a title. 40+ for KD tonight, Westbrook will have a decent game probably shoot about 17-20 shots, making about 9. Ibaka will be solid as usual, 12/10 type of game. With that being said, the final score will be 107-98..

P.S. If this shit really happens, Pugz throwing a party and everyone's invited.

lllllllllllll
05-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Clippers gonna win the series

Obey
05-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Clippers gonna win the series

Not a chance, they've shown their inconsistencies in the season. Thunder got this in 6. If the Clippers were a player, they'd be J.R. Smith: When they're hot, WATCH OUT it's gonna be a lights out night. When they're off, expect a bunch of bad shots and a bad attitude.

Phil Banks
05-07-2014, 10:58 PM
It'll be a 7 game series it's way to early to tell but right now the Clippers have the advantage in the series and the game is like 5 point difference

lllllllllllll
05-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Nobody shuttin Jamal Crawford down.. Homie will pull in ya face at any moment and any spot on the court.. If they do that, they might have a chance..

Obey
05-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Lmao, yo I'm pretty damn close right now.

lllllllllllll
05-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Westbrook got a triple-double... a Decent game for westbrook????

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Clippers got suttin to prove with tha whole sterling thing... Plus Doc Rivers is highly experienced coach come playoffs..It'll be close for sure.. I hope the Clippers win tho. Fuck Durant. Yeah he's top scorer but he's no match for tha King. Don't have faith in his Defense.

Phil Banks
05-08-2014, 08:24 AM
cp3 is the better PG good game last night.... Durant an Westbrook can only do so much alone last night Ibaka showed up an they won

J u s T C
05-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Thunder in 5

CakedOut
05-08-2014, 09:41 AM
cp3 is a true pg.. westbrook aiight. hes only good for driving and scoring. he doesnt let kd take over. if westbrook would stop chunkin up shots and make smart plays, he could be elite.

i could see this being a 7 game series.

the clippers has the best big men in the game. a clutch sg who can score. blake, cp3 and griffen on the fast break is a guarrented score. Even down the court when theyre running there plays, if they get a decent screen, there scoring.. either off a c.paul alley oop or floater.

nobody can guard k.d on the clips roster. If westbrook feeds him, they can win.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Thunder in 5

I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

OSKAR
05-08-2014, 09:46 AM
De Andre Jordan one of the best big men in the game?

CakedOut
05-08-2014, 09:57 AM
De Andre Jordan one of the best big men in the game?

Center...
was he or was he not the c leading rebounder this ssn? ... blocks?
2nd in field goal %

J u s T C
05-08-2014, 10:08 AM
cp3 is a true pg.. westbrook aiight. hes only good for driving and scoring. he doesnt let kd take over. if westbrook would stop chunkin up shots and make smart plays, he could be elite.

i could see this being a 7 game series.

the clippers has the best big men in the game. a clutch sg who can score. blake, cp3 and griffen on the fast break is a guarrented score. Even down the court when theyre running there plays, if they get a decent screen, there scoring.. either off a c.paul alley oop or floater.

nobody can guard k.d on the clips roster. If westbrook feeds him, they can win.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

I'm not even going to act like I'm making educated predictions over here lol.

I just thought of a number and threw it out there. Now All I can do is hope I come out looking like I know my shit.

Phil Banks
05-08-2014, 10:34 AM
just c its 1-1 now an they bout to play in LA random number fail

CakedOut
05-08-2014, 10:40 AM
I'm not even going to act like I'm making educated predictions over here lol.

I just thought of a number and threw it out there. Now All I can do is hope I come out looking like I know my shit.

I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

OSKAR
05-08-2014, 10:53 AM
No he wasn't Howard was. He was the top blocker but his fellow 'centre mate' joakim Noah was named defensive player of the season meaning he is a more complete defender! He did have one of the best field goals but also he averaged 10 points per game which means he took more or less 7 attempts per game... Most of these attempts was Chris Paul finding him open for the easy dunk. He has improved but he still is an appalling shooter with worse FT than shaq and Dwight Howard . There are more complete n better centers in the NBA

J u s T C
05-08-2014, 10:56 AM
I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

:fyou:

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 11:06 AM
this might seem like a dumb question but for some reason i always thought only Americans watch NBA/NFL/MLB.

Do the Euro Leagues really suck that bad? i know we still all your good players but still..

Are American sport organization popular in Europe/other countries?

J u s T C
05-08-2014, 11:10 AM
No not really. It available on cable. it has it's fans buT it's not POPULAR.

Not like with real football which is popular amongst BILLIONS making it easily the most popular team sport in the world.

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 11:13 AM
ya but fuck "soccer" Lol.. that's pussy shit.

It's only more popular worldwide cuz its tha only sport 3rd world countries can afford to play.

J u s T C
05-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Thats what you get when you take our sports and try to over complicate the shit out of them lol.

Simplicity is a beautiful thing.

But atleast you got stats aye?

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Football/Basketbal are completely different than kickin a ball around a field, boring game, lucky if the score is 2-1...Not enough action for me..

J u s T C
05-08-2014, 11:36 AM
I need xplosions urrrr murrrrca! *wipes bbq sauce off mustard stained tripple xl wife beater*

MURRRRRRCA! YEAHHHHH!

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 11:46 AM
America fuck yeah-team america - YouTube

MURICA FUCK YEAH!

Evolution
05-08-2014, 11:55 AM
^ lol. Clippers are way too inconsistent to beat Thunder IMO. Westbrook is way too strong and athletic and Durant is a scoring machine.

HEAT for a 3peat though???

J u s T C
05-08-2014, 12:31 PM
lol....

lllllllllllll
05-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Clippers got something to prove because of the sterling shit? lmaooo yall obviously don't watch basketball much. Y'all must not see the advantage Clippers got over OKC right now.. For starters, look at they roster and Danny Granger's coming off the bench. CP3 can get around Westbrook. If they can play Glen Davis like how the Celtics played him in the 2010 playoffs, the clippers would be a lot stronger.

And then you got Jamal Crawford who JUST won Sixth Man of the year still shittin on people in the paint AND outside. Matt Barnes can get hot from outside & hopefully most of you know what Griffin & CP3's capable of. If they let J.J Redick get hot, it's a problem aswell.. yall seen him last night..

S/O to the underdogs.. KD you ain't shit!

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Clippers got something to prove because of the sterling shit? lmaooo yall obviously don't watch basketball much. Y'all must not see the advantage Clippers got over OKC right now.. For starters, look at they roster and Danny Granger's coming off the bench. CP3 can get around Westbrook. If they can play Glen Davis like how the Celtics played him in the 2010 playoffs, the clippers would be a lot stronger.

And then you got Jamal Crawford who JUST won Sixth Man of the year still shittin on people in the paint AND outside. Matt Barnes can get hot from outside & hopefully most of you know what Griffin & CP3's capable of. If they let J.J Redick get hot, it's a problem aswell.. yall seen him last night..

S/O to the underdogs.. KD you ain't shit!

s'what im sayin...

but obv. Thunder are the favorite. It'll come down to game 7 fa sure.

Obey
05-08-2014, 02:42 PM
What the Clippers have is overrated. Blake Griffin is ridiculously inconsistent, DeAndre Jordan is only good defensively and shoots 1% from the free throw line. Danny Granger has been on the sidelines longer than the Waterboy. Jamal Crawford, another inconsistent player (last night for example.) There's a reason he's ALWAYS been a 6th man and never a started. Glen Davis is an ''energy player.'' Steven Adams for the Thunder has turned out to be a beast. No one on the Clippers can stick Durant or Westbrook. ONLY way Clippers take this is if CP3 averages 30/12 a game.

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 02:49 PM
KD dont got Defense tho...he's just a shooter.

The West don't matter anyways Cuz the Heat are takin it once again....

Obey
05-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Don't got Defense? Dude was averaging almost 10 Rebounds a game in the season. He was doing a pretty decent job sticking Griffin too with the weight differential. The Clippers can't keep up w/ Westbrook and Durant.

lllllllllllll
05-08-2014, 03:11 PM
What the Clippers have is overrated. Blake Griffin is ridiculously inconsistent, DeAndre Jordan is only good defensively and shoots 1% from the free throw line. Danny Granger has been on the sidelines longer than the Waterboy. Jamal Crawford, another inconsistent player (last night for example.) There's a reason he's ALWAYS been a 6th man and never a started. Glen Davis is an ''energy player.'' Steven Adams for the Thunder has turned out to be a beast. No one on the Clippers can stick Durant or Westbrook. ONLY way Clippers take this is if CP3 averages 30/12 a game.

Nah you trippin. Thunder won't win this series. Crawford inconsistent player because of last night? Have you been watching dude BEFORE the playoffs? He was actually a starter on the clippers averaging 19 points a game. Behind that, he can surprise you at any time like when he dropped those 16 shots in a row. ok he had a bad game last night.. OKC didn't even play Jeremy Lamb and he one of the nicest niggas on the team...

If Blake stay in playing the paint, he shutting OKC down no matter what. Rather it's Defense or offense. And don't sleep on Danny Granger.. he might pull a Nate Robinson and shock yall in the best way.

lllllllllllll
05-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Don't got Defense? Dude was averaging almost 10 Rebounds a game in the season. He was doing a pretty decent job sticking Griffin too with the weight differential. The Clippers can't keep up w/ Westbrook and Durant.

Your only focus is on Westbrook & Durant (ok they the two best players on the team) and not looking at what else OKC could be doing instead of relying on the two. Which is why they gonna lose.

Dean
05-08-2014, 03:19 PM
The heat is going to win all again, so this really doesn't matter.

Obey
05-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Your only focus is on Westbrook & Durant (ok they the two best players on the team) and not looking at what else OKC could be doing instead of relying on the two. Which is why they gonna lose.

I mentioned Adams too, who is playing GREAT defense on Jordan/Griffin. Jeremy Lamb doesn't play because he's an off the bench ISO type of player. He wouldn't fit w/ the starting line-up being as there's already 2 ISO players out. He came out the game before and was like, what? 2-5 something like that. Aslong as KD & Westbrook are hot it's a wrap.

lllllllllllll
05-08-2014, 03:28 PM
I mentioned Adams too, who is playing GREAT defense on Jordan/Griffin. Jeremy Lamb doesn't play because he's an off the bench ISO type of player. He wouldn't fit w/ the starting line-up being as there's already 2 ISO players out. He came out the game before and was like, what? 2-5 something like that. Aslong as KD & Westbrook are hot it's a wrap.

But if he's not, ya'll pretty much fucked because yall bench can barely score over 20 points together.

So at the end of the day, LAC wins :/

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 04:03 PM

Exactly....

KD is intimidated by Lebron. Pretty sure the Heat won the series against the Thunder over the season.

tbh, i thought Lebron shoulda won MVP. The Heat need Lebron more than the Thunder need Durant.

Wade is constantly injured & Bosh is waaay overrated.

Lebron makes scrubs look like all stars.

But KD does deserve it, no hate there. Just my opinion.

lllllllllllll
05-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Lol Chris Bosh ain't a scrub son.

Obey
05-08-2014, 04:17 PM
Exactly....

KD is intimidated by Lebron. Pretty sure the Heat won the series against the Thunder over the season.

tbh, i thought Lebron shoulda won MVP. The Heat need Lebron more than the Thunder need Durant.

Wade is constantly injured & Bosh is waaay overrated.

Lebron makes scrubs look like all stars.

But KD does deserve it, no hate there. Just my opinion.

KD is intimidated by LeBron?.. Lebron went like 2-7 when the matched up the 1st time and KD went like 8-12. NO ONE can stick KD, just like no one can really stick LeBron. KD's to shifty and LeBron's too strong. And I'm pretty sure winning the MVP isn't looking to ''intimidated.'' Heat played the BOBCATS.. lol and now the Nets which the average team age for them is 83. They haven't had competition yet.

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 04:23 PM
i didnt say he was... i just think his waaay overrated...

but im sayin dudes like Norris Cole, Chalmers(not so much this year), Birdman, etc. their all iight role players, Lebron makes them dudes better.

i know it was a few years ago but KD couldnt compete with Lebron in the Championship. Plus even his own fans says he's been choking...

Lebron's more consistent than KD cause he can take it to the hoop.

Let's put it this way...

If you were a team & could pick any player in the NBA to build around, who would you pick?

Lebron brought the Cavs to the finals by himself...I can't name 1 other person on that team, except Mo Williams...

Manhattan
05-08-2014, 04:39 PM
I got the Thunder taking this in the full 7. Unreal series to watch though. BLUNT-MAN did you honestly just say Durant can't take it to the hoop? You got to be kidding me. Also Lebron had Drew Gooden, Big Z, Donyell Marshall, Larry Hughes...etc. Mo Williams wasn't on the team that year....

The Dope Man
05-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Manhattan i didnt say Durant can't take it to the hoop.. but he can't do it like Lebron can. Plus idk what y'all are watching but Durant's a str8 shooter. Once Kobe fell off, Durant's the best shooter in the game. But Lebron's a better player & asset.

& all those names.. Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes, etc. where they at now? (i really don't know) i wouldn't consider anyone of those players all stars or any that had a real good career. Lebron made them better than they were...

OSKAR
05-09-2014, 01:19 AM
They all retired lol.. Back then Cleveland had a very solid team. Lebron was just the standout guy... He certainly didn't have a d wade next to him but my no means he wasn't the only one out there.

KD has improved and learnt a lot from that final 2 years ago. He just won an MVP to confidence is high! With thunder having home advantage I'd say the take it in game 7 and prollie head on to the final

The Dope Man
05-09-2014, 02:53 AM
They all retired lol.. Back then Cleveland had a very solid team. Lebron was just the standout guy... He certainly didn't have a d wade next to him but my no means he wasn't the only one out there.

take lebron off that team & they dont make playoffs, let alone go to a championship. Bron's the type of player that makes everyone better around him.

CakedOut
05-09-2014, 09:57 AM

spurs will win it. u never see a team do a repeat on the same squad.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

teams that couldnt be fuckd with

04 nets
07 cavs
06 heat
08 suns
09 lakers
05 pistons
10 cavs
08 celtics
06 gsw
09 rockets

OSKAR
05-09-2014, 11:39 AM
take lebron off that team & they dont make playoffs, let alone go to a championship. Bron's the type of player that makes everyone better around him.

Nope... Without lebron these cavs where like today's Chicago without DR. A playoff team but with bron they were seeded higher n made better runs in the playoffs

The Dope Man
05-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Nope... Without lebron these cavs where like today's Chicago without DR. A playoff team but with bron they were seeded higher n made better runs in the playoffs

Are You Serious? LoL... First of all Rose is a pussy & should never be compared to Lebron. Second, the Bulls have a solid team already.. Noah, Hinrich, Boozer,etc. Chicago has more money than the Cavs, which makes a huge difference in sports. Third, What happened when Lebron left the Cavs?.... They went from 1st place/championship team to a bunch of scrubs that had the worst record in the league & the most dramatic drop in Win to Loss ratio in NBA history. I rest my case. Not gonna argue with you Euro fags about an America sport. Cuz any1 that compares Rose/Bulls to Cavs/Lebron is obviously retarded and has never touched a basketball before.

~1~

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

And when have the Cavs made a playoff run since Lebron left??? LOL

Babylon
05-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Okay, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit, I mean a fucking orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan, because that's not my problem.
So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty, you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?", "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?". Next thing you know she's calling.
"I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?"
"Geez, I dunno; me and Clyde were going to go to monster truck race tonight (orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh well, you know my number so don't be a stra-- Hey, look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitoes."
At this point, the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch.

OSKAR
05-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Lmao you are obviously retarded for completely misunderstanding my comment. Saying that gooden iglauskas and Hughes were scrubs really shows ur knowledge of basketball. I never compared lebron to rose lol... I just compared Chicago and Clevelands performance without their superstars... Dumbass.

They haven't ... Which proves the point that if a team doesn't make the playoffs isn't a team full of scrubs... Unless you think waiters and kyrie fall into that category then I rest my case.

OSKAR
05-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Also lebron had delonte west, Ben wallace, shaq, Jamison and Pavlovic (clevelands mike miller) before he left so he was hardly by himself. Before you go off again know that I consider lebron to be the best player in the league. Btw when lebron left the team went to shits because out of these 8 players I mentioned only Jamison remained

The Dope Man
05-09-2014, 09:21 PM
all those players you mentioned were either average as fuck or way past their prime. Lebron had no all stars in Cleveland. It's well known you need a decent surrounding cast to win a championship, it's amazing Lebron brought them their by himself with an average cast.

Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, Horace Grant, Steve Kerr, etc. -- All Allstars. & Jordan's GOAT but he wouldn't be able to win with the players Lebron had in Cleveland..

Even Kobe had Shaq (in his prime, not 10 years later), Karl Malone, Gary Payton. & Kobe's a ball hog too, but he needed that cast to win. Those are all All Stars.

Paul Pierce, my favorite player & top 3 celtics of all time. He couldn't do shit until Ray Allen & Garnett joined the team & turned things around. Also Rondo stepped up, along with a hyped bench.

Look at any championship team, they all have at least 3 All Stars, along with some average in the mix.

OSKAR See what I'm sayin?? Lebron had alright players but no all stars like i mentioned above, which is a formula for a championship. He made them better than they were, Lebron's not a selfish player he has some of the dopest passes. Dude's like Magic Johnson. which is why when they put the bench in, they always keep Bron in their to play with him.

&& Atleast you think Bron is the best in the NBA, anyone who doesn't is overlooking many aspects of the game.