PDA

View Full Version : **NO HOMO** {Real Shit}

The Dope Man
05-06-2014, 03:14 AM
Y'all are prolly gonna shit on me & Ill prolly regret it in tha mornin but I'm fucked up on Valium/Clonidine & some other prescribed meds & i wanna get this off my chest cuz fuck it im in tha mood.....

Just wanna say, I Love This Site & tha people ive gotten close wit over tha years, Fuck I Even Got Love for My Enemies That I Got Constant Beef With....

Reason why im saying this is, I'm goin thru Opiate W/ds, been doin Oxycontin for tha last 2 years, my tolerance got over 300 milligrams a day($300 worth of pills)...Plus I've done just about every drug there is (besides Crack, Meth, Pcp, & inhalants)..

Anyways... Im about to be on Day 5 of detox tomorrow...& Im doin this Cold turkey with tha help of Valium & Clonidine to help me sleep & some symptoms (doesnt help too much), stilll sick As Fuck, Depressed, & cant sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

I've been depressed for months now, even when i was using, I isolated myself from close friends, girlfriends, but This site has Kept me Sane, Occupied, & thinking of shit other than oxys. And believe it or not, this site has helped me alot through the last few days of w/ds & through my depression over the last few months as well.

~I'm thankful to be apart of this community~

I'd appreciate any support or any experiences y'all might have that could help. SHIT IS ROUGH. But Please Share those experiences through this thread or IMs or PMs...

(Please save the hate for the future & if you're gonna shit on me atleast be a Man & Send it in a battle....)

*I Got Nothing But Love For This Site*

~1~

Tha Czar
05-06-2014, 07:21 AM
BLUNT-MAN Damn spilling ya heart out like that. Respect that lol..I'm highly against usin meds to cure or reduce depression..you just need to find an activity to take ya mind of the shit that's been going on. Close friend, parents or close relatives, girlfriend if you have one, take a jog, work out at the gym...the site is a good way to occupy yourself from all the struggles..numerous of ways but taking meds is not a good look to me mostly cuz I knew people who are doing what you're doing and well... some didn't really make it out fixed, healthy..or alive.. I got a lot of respect for you so I'd put the meds down and go out in the real world and do something useful to occupy yourself..try not to associate with people that can possibly fuck you over. Respect and hope ya feel better bruh

Phil Banks
05-06-2014, 07:29 AM
I'd say careful with Valium an Xanax because both of those get me real depressed if I fuck with em to often.

Pugz
05-06-2014, 08:07 AM
My pops was addicted to pain killers for years.. He got to the ppoint he was extracting codene out of tylenol 1s.. Ive seen that addiction at ita worse.. But you can recover from it if you really want to.. At the end of the day if you feel like u need something id say smoke or vape weed its still a opiate but its hella mild and natural

Pugz
05-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Hit me up if you need someone to talk to BLUNT-MAN.. And keep yourself occupied with positive shit

Hubert Cumberdale
05-06-2014, 08:08 AM
What's the deal with Americans and prescription drugs? Every second one of you is on that shit.

Maybe I just don't understand it, but I don't agree with depression. You were afforded a life that someone else may have missed. What's the worst aspect of your life? Think you can really be THAT dramatic to believe it's the worst thing ever?

But I don't know. It's apparently an illness or something, but one I just hate with a vengeance.

And taking anti depression pills are for faggots. I don't even take any meds. With the exception of some shitty ass claritin, I don't touch any. I have NO idea if it's an actual thing, but I have it in my head the taking medicine will lower my immune system. I rarely get sick and heal/recover quickly, so I just attribute it to that.

V3numb
05-06-2014, 09:29 AM
if you're getting anxiety start taking Magnesium pills.. that shit did wonders for me when i wasnt myself after all the shit i was doing and going through in my shitpoint in life, i mean im kinda better now in a way but main point is i hcvnt done any kinda drug let alone cough syrup in like 2 years at LEAST

Magnesium pil supplements.. look it up son it changed my life and brought me back to me, and awesome for depression, helps you sleep nicely as well, top it off start taking multivitamins, you need both cause magnesium vitamins isnt enough in multivitamin pills

Hubert Cumberdale
05-06-2014, 09:37 AM
You know the next time you're feeling depressed? I've got the perfect solution. Find your fucking sack and be a fucking man. We've all got problems, you just don't need to be a faggot about them.

V3numb
05-06-2014, 09:43 AM
on a serious note sometimes its a heath thing tho, and its not him being a bitch about it, it's like lack of vitamins and shit, when you do drugs its deprives you of all that.. E pills melt a icecream scoop portion of your brain man

hence "E-Tard"

Hubert Cumberdale
05-06-2014, 10:10 AM
on a serious note sometimes its a heath thing tho, and its not him being a bitch about it, it's like lack of vitamins and shit, when you do drugs its deprives you of all that.. E pills melt a icecream scoop portion of your brain man

hence "E-Tard"

So, what you're saying, is doing drugs is a legit excuse?

That's like saying "Nah man, I can't get done for manslaughter, I was fucking wasted".

How about you don't do drugs you can't handle? I got accused of fucking a long time mate's bird the other day cause the cunt's paranoid as fuck after being such a big weed head all the time. Should I have sympathy and understand the shit for the dude? Nah he can eat a dick. You can't handle that shit, don't do it. I go out and get wasted, but the next day I know a roll and square sausage with a bottle of Irn Bru and the effects are gone.

Babylon
05-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Y'all are prolly gonna shit on me & Ill prolly regret it in tha mornin but I'm fucked up on Valium/Clonidine & some other prescribed meds & i wanna get this off my chest cuz fuck it im in tha mood.....

Just wanna say, I Love This Site & tha people ive gotten close wit over tha years, Fuck I Even Got Love for My Enemies That I Got Constant Beef With....

Reason why im saying this is, I'm goin thru Opiate W/ds, been doin Oxycontin for tha last 2 years, my tolerance got over 300 milligrams a day($300 worth of pills)...Plus I've done just about every drug there is (besides Crack, Meth, Pcp, & inhalants)..

Anyways... Im about to be on Day 5 of detox tomorrow...& Im doin this Cold turkey with tha help of Valium & Clonidine to help me sleep & some symptoms (doesnt help too much), stilll sick As Fuck, Depressed, & cant sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

I've been depressed for months now, even when i was using, I isolated myself from close friends, girlfriends, but This site has Kept me Sane, Occupied, & thinking of shit other than oxys. And believe it or not, this site has helped me alot through the last few days of w/ds & through my depression over the last few months as well.

~I'm thankful to be apart of this community~

I'd appreciate any support or any experiences y'all might have that could help. SHIT IS ROUGH. But Please Share those experiences through this thread or IMs or PMs...

(Please save the hate for the future & if you're gonna shit on me atleast be a Man & Send it in a battle....)

*I Got Nothing But Love For This Site*

~1~

Both of my parents were addicted to opiates for decades, kept trying to get off of them but couldn't.

My mom then dad died not too long ago, the only people I could actually go too and say anything about the ordeal was the crew forums for the Chloroformers. Tbh I was straight up about to off myself, had already made up my mind and shit about it so I came to LB to say that I wasn't going to be on much longer on the crew forums (Just said I was getting off because I was depressed though.) shortly after that I remembered that fire that I had when doing battles and the fun I had on the forums and decided to just stay a bit longer and in talking to everyone (Contrasted to simply isolating myself from every living being IRL) and how cool everyone was really helped me get my mind off of everything and realize that there is way more to life, and that I'm young and have borderline limitless possibilities for the future. So though people don't really get my reasoning for being so thankful to Dave and all the dudes from AC's/Chloro I accredit shit they've done for helping me out of the worst portion of my life so far.

Now I'm about to be in college years before I should be, and plan on getting a degree in Astrobiology along with Psychology. Moral of the shit is life is what you make it tbh, sounds cliche as fuck but when you let bad shit that's happened to you define you it'll be shitty. When you let it go and realize you can't change the past so it's stupid to be living in it you'll be alright.

Stay up OP, get off that shit. My parents were pitiful because of it, be happy you don't have a young ass kid seeing you struggling with drug addiction(s).

Row
05-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Just wanna say, I Love This Site & tha people ive gotten close wit over tha years,

like Macc?

sorry i had to. but be easy

The Dope Man
05-06-2014, 11:54 AM
G'looks on the responses..Shit's the hardest thing Ive ever had to do..

Basically im just fuckin wit valium & shit to help me sleep (doesnt work, just feel spaced out)...Im almost through the puking/shittin my brains out, skin crawlin, stomach cramps, Restless Legs (RLS)..Im on Day 5 cold turkey, i turned down the suboxone program cuz i didnt wanna rely on suttin else again..

Finally lifted some weights this morning..

It helps alot hearin y'all stories/personal experiences so keep em comin...

Dave bro you just don't understand. Has nothing to do with being a man. On the outside, my life's perfect (besides drug use). After using oxys for so long it fucks with your brain, the serontin & dopamine levels in brain go down and you cant help but feel depressed n shit. I only use benzos (xanax) just to help sleep, doesnt really help to much with the depression tbh just feel spaced out. I used to agree with what your sayin abbout depression, but try doing tons of pills or any drug everyday for 2 + years then tell me your head's not fucked up when you try n stop using.

V3numb Imma try that, g'looks

Pugz yeah weed can get me a few hours of sleep & help me eat a lil bit. Ive seen some pretty bad addiction too, not sayin mines the worse or anything. But my whole town's hooked on Oxys/heroin. Luckily, my good friends only experimented years ago so they dont fuck wit it like i do, so i got their support.

Crysis damn bro, that's some sad shit. That's where Im not tryna be. Helps hearing that shit, real talk. I'm only 22, i been fuckin wit hard drugs since i was 19, just wanna put the ride to an end. Be careful goin to college that's where i got into them.. Plus if addiction runs in ur family like mine does then your more likely to follow but it looks like your a smart dude.

Moni your 100% right about that. been tryna stay occupied, but i legt have dreams of doin pills. I cut all my contacts off with the dudes i used to associate drugs with & got a new number n shit. I used to get like 5 texts a day sayin "blues" "Im good" "You need?", shit was impossible to say no. I wouldnt consider any of them my friends. Shit, they'd steal from me if it meant them getting high anyways.

G'looks again on the responses. Love hearin y'all experiences. & Dave's right about prescription pills in America. Shits an epidemic. One of my old connects used to pick up 200-300 oxy30s every 4-5 days & sell them for 30$ each. & I would need atleast 4-5 to feel normal, 8-10 to be sorta high. Crooked fuckin doctors lol

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

like Macc?

sorry i had to. but be easy
LOL its cool... actually havent talked to that dude in awhile, if any1 has him as a friend on facebook he posts some funny ass statuses

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Btw, I'm not depressed in tha sense of suicidal, i guess im more chemically depressed cuz i got so much too be thankful for.

Tha Czar
05-06-2014, 12:38 PM
BLUNT-MAN Good to hear bro. Last thing you want is to bring harm to other people or do more harm to your body. I was about to off myself when I was younger. I pretty much went thru the same shit that Crysis says went through which is a tough luck bro hope things are straight with you now. Mom and dad straight dope fiends..dad killed my mom over 5 dollars..pops life in jail...sister hated my ass and I never knew why so ran off with her boyfriend..my granny died from overdose off some despreaant and I was on the edge of the cliff by that time cuz I ain't no any other close relative. I found basketball first and the site was like a side hustle to keep my occupied. I joined the site 2 and a half weeks after I got adopted and just been going at it since then. Now I got a new loving family, friends, girlfriend, a highly ranked player in the nation and going to college in couple of years. Life is crazy forreal but stay humble and don't take it for granted. Damn I feel cleansed after that lol

The Dope Man
05-06-2014, 12:55 PM
BLUNT-MAN Good to hear bro. Last thing you want is to bring harm to other people or do more harm to your body. I was about to off myself when I was younger. I pretty much went thru the same shit that Crysis says went through which is a tough luck bro hope things are straight with you now. Mom and dad straight dope fiends..dad killed my mom over 5 dollars..pops life in jail...sister hated my ass and I never knew why so ran off with her boyfriend..my granny died from overdose off some despreaant and I was on the edge of the cliff by that time cuz I ain't no any other close relative. I found basketball first and the site was like a side hustle to keep my occupied. I joined the site 2 and a half weeks after I got adopted and just been going at it since then. Now I got a new loving family, friends, girlfriend, a highly ranked player in the nation and going to college in couple of years. Life is crazy forreal but stay humble and don't take it for granted. Damn I feel cleansed after that lol

Moni damn homie... Glad shit is better for you bro. y'all making my addiction lookin like a scrapped knee aha. But your 100% right in ya last few lines. I'm not tryna have this shit follow me for the rest of life.. Im about to start ballin again since the weathers gettin nice. & like i said, be careful in college.. mad drugs flood through college... I was doin oxys, heroin, shrooms, acid, coke, xanax... shit is easy to get & hard to say no too.. Who Wouldnt Wanna Feel Euphoric? But stay away from that shit, you kno first hand what it can do.

Jason exactly what i was sayin...

Subreal
05-06-2014, 01:01 PM
lol i used to think this way .. and to some extent i still do.. i think certain people love attention and use depression as a crutch to get it BUT ..
depression is actually a result of a lack of serotonin
so many people who have serious depression have a biological basis for their depression
no one is above that.. it doesnt matter how much of a "man" you are
same way you bust a nut and no longer have feelings for a chick ..
its hard for a girl to understand how quickly you go from horny - to bored
its hard for someone who doesnt have depression to understand the magnitude of its effects on your body. its a biological problem not just a mindstate that you can turn off by thinking positively .. although it obviously helps to surround yourself with positivity .. many depressed people are unable to even experience the elated happiness most people take for granted

also, as for your manslaughter comment ... people have been acquitted in the past for murder when they were drunk because they were so drunk that they literally were not in control of themselves and were not held accountable .. debatable subject but yea .. the point is that depression is very serious .. and even tho i study about it i still struggle to see how it manifests in certain people .. but i do respect it

ru a fucking Psychology major? be honest.

BLUNT-MAN you the dude i hate most on here probably, but it's LB. Get your fucking life together and once you get off that shit, don't go back.

Rant
05-06-2014, 01:08 PM
> Posts thread while under the influence of various prescription medications.

> Is on day 5 of detox.

The Dope Man
05-06-2014, 01:33 PM
detox from opiates.. the doctor prescribed me Valium to help with the W/ds.... nice try tho

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

& clonidine, but thats not really a drug to abuse....

Óðinn
05-06-2014, 01:39 PM
find an activity to take ya mind of the shit that's been going on.

^This. Cold Turkey means taking nothing... start exercising, the gym & running... That always helps.

The Dope Man
05-06-2014, 01:49 PM
2FUEL Nah, cold turkey means no tapering down from your doses or using suboxone (an opiate substitute)...

You can take other medication to help sleep & make you a lil more comfortable..doesnt help much tho tbh...

^ that's coming from my clinician & doctor...

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Plus any1 whos been thru w/ds knows its impossible to run & exercise for atleast 4 days... you can maybe walk down the street but even thats hard as fuck. Its like having a really bad flu, but worse lol

Óðinn
05-06-2014, 01:59 PM
To me... Cold turkey means not using anything at all... No substitute. Done it a few times before. Best way to quit anything. (for me at least lol)

Fredo Lombardi
05-06-2014, 04:56 PM
#TeamSober we in here ;)

Babylon
05-06-2014, 05:05 PM
#TeamSober we in here ;)

You know it.

FreezyCT
05-06-2014, 06:35 PM
What's the deal with Americans and prescription drugs? Every second one of you is on that shit.

Maybe I just don't understand it, but I don't agree with depression. You were afforded a life that someone else may have missed. What's the worst aspect of your life? Think you can really be THAT dramatic to believe it's the worst thing ever?

But I don't know. It's apparently an illness or something, but one I just hate with a vengeance.

And taking anti depression pills are for faggots. I don't even take any meds. With the exception of some shitty ass claritin, I don't touch any. I have NO idea if it's an actual thing, but I have it in my head the taking medicine will lower my immune system. I rarely get sick and heal/recover quickly, so I just attribute it to that.

its probably been mentioned, and I'm late, but its a chemical imbalance in your brain..its literally something you cannot control..the meds are to help even things out..and the reason so many americans are on pain killers is because thats what our doctors prescribe them, for anything..cant sleep? meds, can't eat? meds, the slightest sense of muscle/joint pain? meds, ect..instead of exercise, eating healthy, changing bad habits, thats how they think we should handle problems..and then it compounds

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

and exercise releases the same endorphins that drugs do

UNKN0WN
05-06-2014, 06:55 PM
bluntman

Careful with the Valium... i've been on benzos for decades.. they can be mad addicting and have vicious withdrawl...

Supsie
05-06-2014, 07:05 PM
BLUNT-MAN cold turkey is not the best idear. Does your brain feel like it's on fire yet ? Its Best to reduce it slowly especially if you been taking lots. In the end it's just a MIND GAME good luck.

V3numb
05-06-2014, 08:18 PM
So, what you're saying, is doing drugs is a legit excuse?

That's like saying "Nah man, I can't get done for manslaughter, I was fucking wasted".

How about you don't do drugs you can't handle? I got accused of fucking a long time mate's bird the other day cause the cunt's paranoid as fuck after being such a big weed head all the time. Should I have sympathy and understand the shit for the dude? Nah he can eat a dick. You can't handle that shit, don't do it. I go out and get wasted, but the next day I know a roll and square sausage with a bottle of Irn Bru and the effects are gone.

no it's not.. its more like saying you cant walk to the corner store because your ass got your legs cut off lol

The Dope Man
05-06-2014, 08:54 PM
just went to tha doc today... i was only on valium for a few days.. Im on melatonin now + another anti-depressant (not a benzo tho, cuz my doc knows i have an addictive personality).

SuperGuy I was up to 300-360 milligram of oxy (which is a shit ton, 300$+), but im on day 5 about to be on day 6 tomorrow... i tapered down on some of my friends suboxone for a little less than a week but still faced nasty w/ds. i finally had some energy today... went to tha gym... then got drunk wit my pops aha...but im feelin better.. stil got the skin crawlin feeelin... hopin my new meds + alc help me sleep 8 hours.. shits rough tho homie...

unknown' ive fucked wit benzos in tha best...& god damn them shits get you fucked up... wish my doc prescribed me some more but i know its better he didnt...

FreezyCT your 100% correct... the best way to handle things is to do physical, active shit & change habits, not meds.....but that wasnt my problem... im a pleasure seeker.. i love gettin high & gettin pussy..but sadly mostly gettin high lol

but tbh.... fuck #Teamsober.. i love gettin drunk with my friends & family its what we do. I just gotta stay away from oxys for good...

i have no problem with weed or alcohol or even coke, acid, shrooms, molly, ex, etc. those are fun drugs to do once in awhile but OPIATES is my problem& is somethinh that will haunt you everyday... i dont even like coke, acid, shrooms, etc. that much.. there fun once in awhile...i do recommend tryin acid & shrooms it'll change your perspective on life but fuck that other shit...

UhMAZING
05-13-2014, 11:29 AM
Fuck that shit. You only Live once, Do Drugs and Fuck Ho's.

GRizzEAT
05-13-2014, 11:52 AM
i stay on tha line 24/7...

Get ur enzyme game up..:high:

The Dope Man
05-13-2014, 01:16 PM
LoL... I still fuck wit them Trees... Just had too much fun with Oxys... Spent 2 G's in 5 days... no joke. Now i'm on Suboxone cuz i relapsed last week LOL...