PDA

View Full Version : FVC 'opinions' *Poll*

FiNAL WoRD
05-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Decided to ask LB(since voting/battles been slowish lately) .. what is your take on the current FVC members? Select(if any) Fvc members you believe aren't living up to there title in your opinion rather it be quality of votes or just plain inactivity. and give your opinion(if you want) as to why you believe they shouldn't be in the FVC.

appreciated. YOU CAN PICK AS MANY AS YOU WANT

Punk isnt fvc anymore, my bad dog.

Babylon
05-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Dropped my vote, I may give a proper expo as to why I voted on who I did once I get some time to further check them out.

Lockhart
05-04-2014, 07:10 PM
FiNAL - Just joined the FVC and from what I've seen, seems to be doing a good job with his voting.

FREEK - Has been one of the better text and audio voters in FVC since he's joined.

Punk - Moderator status. Does a good job with votes regardless.

LOGiKK - Quality of votes is quite shaky. Voting quantity has been decent.

ILLo - Probably the best voter on this site right now.

Lockhart - Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with my thread lately, but I'm pretty good at voting with both quality and quantity.

Vegito - Far too inactive to be in FVC. Just being honest.

Fidel Z - Doing well with voting on both text and audio. Same category as FREEK to be honest.

Auto - Has had some questionable moments with voting (Phe vs MadVerbs) but has been a solid voter overall.

God Bless.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Also I would group _Defiance in here based off of inactivity.

FiNAL WoRD
05-04-2014, 07:12 PM
added 1 to defiance , keep it coming more opinions the better

Óðinn
05-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Punk :high:

lol

ILLoKWENT
05-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Punk isnt fvc.. nor is defiance ..

FiNAL WoRD
05-04-2014, 07:15 PM
i was told to add defiance and i saw punks thread when i copy and pasted names my bad, thanks whoever added names to my thread

Lockhart
05-04-2014, 07:15 PM
ILLoKWENT When did Defiance get kicked out of FVC?

WHITZ
05-04-2014, 07:19 PM
This is been a problem prolly for lost of us. LACK of votes for battles/tourneys n whatnot.. even trying to promote your own shit to get it heard can be used against you.. as ive been accused of *Cheating* or asking for votes.. even these FVC shit don't work out the best. There should be a club or members who are smart about the votes.. knowledgeable people in the game who can really ref the battles out for a winner. if there was 20-30 or more people involved in this.. then we would have no problems wit voting. just throwin it out there. gotta change the system up a lil bit.

Phe
05-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Apollyon for FVC again.. I'll teach ya how to vote..

Babylon
05-04-2014, 07:34 PM
You know what fuck it, from now on imma be on my Phenomonon voting shit and start dropping paragraphs on you bitches.

Y'all gone think it's an elevation thread when I vote for you.

Subreal
05-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Apollyon for FVC again.. I'll teach ya how to vote..

One was better, overall dope spar.

Phe
05-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Right Crysis.. I just need a reason to vote but when i do get back in the FVC im gonna kill it.. again..

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Subreal.. Dont reach.. i dropped more accurate full breakdowns then you have votes and battles..

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

When have you ever dropped a vote like this though Subreal..
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=438384

ILLoKWENT
05-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Right Crysis.. I just need a reason to vote but when i do get back in the FVC im gonna kill it.. again..

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Subreal.. Dont reach.. i dropped more accurate full breakdowns then you have votes and battles..

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

When have you ever dropped a vote like this though Subreal..
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=438384

Gotta agree wit phe.. when i first arrived ..me and him had voting threads in the lounge poppin out breakdowns like crazy

Phe
05-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Gotta agree wit phe.. when i first arrived ..me and him had voting threads in the lounge poppin out breakdowns like crazy

Exactly though..

Subreal
05-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Exactly though..

and..? stop living in the past. this is the present. you need to be FVC to give breakdowns? all u do now every battle is post overall dope spar.

Phe
05-04-2014, 10:30 PM
And CONCEALED VOTE.. Whats your point? I'm not gonna give you hoes that type of respect when my battles dont recieve it Subreal..

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

And yeah.. i have to be FVC to give breakdowns..

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

i think its time we throw down again.. start writing.. 16 lines.. blind drop.. Subreal

The Dope Man
05-04-2014, 11:40 PM
even tho i disagree on some of phe's votes... dude was not a hater & gave good reasons.. He should def be in tha FVC ...

& tbh...im not tha best battler or w.e...but i guarentee ima better voter than atleast half of tha dudes in the FVC now & im on this site multiple times days checkin in...

I have made my personal threads in the past but fuck that...im not gonna do that shit anymore unless i get some recognition... I have almost 1000 text votes & im gettin close to a 100 audio votes.. i drop votes in all of the tourneys, even when i lost...

Crysis should be in tha FVC too, same with Thug...

I mean let's be serious... any1 check out LOGiKK 's votes? pffff lmao smh..shit blows my mind.

Phe
05-04-2014, 11:50 PM
BLUNT-MAN my excuse on my inaccurate votes is alcohol.. i get drunk and come on here and vote.. who knows what i even read or if i actually read shit.. most of the time i dont even remember voting.. either way i dont drink like i use to so shit will be completely different..

Babylon
05-05-2014, 12:01 AM
even tho i disagree on some of phe's votes... dude was not a hater & gave good reasons.. He should def be in tha FVC ...

& tbh...im not tha best battler or w.e...but i guarentee ima better voter than atleast half of tha dudes in the FVC now & im on this site multiple times days checkin in...

I have made my personal threads in the past but fuck that...im not gonna do that shit anymore unless i get some recognition... I have almost 1000 text votes & im gettin close to a 100 audio votes.. i drop votes in all of the tourneys, even when i lost...

Crysis should be in tha FVC too, same with Thug...

I mean let's be serious... any1 check out LOGiKK 's votes? pffff lmao smh..shit blows my mind.
Give it one day :D

lllllllllllll
05-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Punk :high:

lol

fa real tho lol. And some goofs really voted me as a bad FVC member rofl

The Dope Man
05-05-2014, 12:21 AM
BLUNT-MAN my excuse on my inaccurate votes is alcohol.. i get drunk and come on here and vote.. who knows what i even read or if i actually read shit.. most of the time i dont even remember voting.. either way i dont drink like i use to so shit will be completely different..

completely understandable....been there, done that....you still got my vote.

CakedOut
05-05-2014, 01:03 AM
This is been a problem prolly for lost of us. LACK of votes for battles/tourneys n whatnot.. even trying to promote your own shit to get it heard can be used against you.. as ive been accused of *Cheating* or asking for votes.. even these FVC shit don't work out the best. There should be a club or members who are smart about the votes.. knowledgeable people in the game who can really ref the battles out for a winner. if there was 20-30 or more people involved in this.. then we would have no problems wit voting. just throwin it out there. gotta change the system up a lil bit.

I keep telling them to expand the fvc but for whatever reason, they choose not to. I don't look at a fv off of a green title. Every member who knows the basics of battling should be in the fvc. ex: 2fuel, punk, rule, dave, agonize, apollyn, bleu, the nomad, lol at ya lyfe, dgw, fiji osa, warsand, dean, subreal, eloh_stackz, me and many others.

It's ok as a voter if you leave concealed vote or fairs in if the battle has been broken down by at least 4 members. It's no point of dropping a long expo if people already pointed out the flaws within the verses. your just repeating the same expo.

Óðinn
05-05-2014, 01:18 AM
some goofs really voted me as a bad FVC member rofl

^that's what i found funny...

ILLoKWENT
05-05-2014, 04:47 AM
ILLoKWENT When did Defiance get kicked out of FVC?

He requested to be dropped cause he didnt have the time anymore

ILLoKWENT
05-05-2014, 04:49 AM
i was told to add defiance and i saw punks thread when i copy and pasted names my bad, thanks whoever added names to my thread

Who told u to add defiance?and i edited and added the names bro

ILLoKWENT
05-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Bumpin... i set this poll for about a week... so far ive given vegito the boot. So if there is anyone else yall feel isnt a strong or knowledgeable enuf voter to be part of this elite club let them speak now...and ill evaluate that personwit the most negative votes from the poll and from the accusers examples... how often they fucked up on obvious votes or if their logic in explanation is totally off..

HandWrapz
05-05-2014, 06:45 AM
I feel as if FVC is pretty decent and Honest with the Votes overall. I certainly appreciate it when a Person take the time not only to listen, but give feed back that is useful.

I think Freek is the best without any question, he takes time to breakdown my battles and tell me what I did good. tryies to stay away from negatives but he makes sure to point them out. I apreciate those votes. Illo, Logikk, & Fidel I also feel are great voters. The rest I dont believe have ever voted on my battles.

There is only one person I feel should be kicked, AUTO!!. I feel his remarks, Comments and Votes are all focused on the negative, and cant hardly ever take any solid advise from the nigha. I feel the hate in his Votes, he strangely comes across as Pure hater.. He says I blame him for Loosing, and never have I done that. I simply acuse him of being a Hate voter because I feel he never has anything Positive to say,and when I try to justify my case. He turns real ignorant to what im saying. I have asked him to stay away from my battles, Which he refuses. Please kick him so I can block him for good.

The Dope Man
05-06-2014, 06:25 AM
LOGiKK LOGiKK LOGiKK LOGiKK

Dude has awful judgement, many can vouch for that.

I already sent you (ILLoKWENT) that one link of him voting on one of my battles but there's many more on other dudes battles.. i see the most complaints come from him....

PHAZEDD
05-07-2014, 12:01 AM
LOGiKK LOGiKK LOGiKK LOGiKK

Dude has awful judgement, many can vouch for that.

I already sent you (ILLoKWENT) that one link of him voting on one of my battles but there's many more on other dudes battles.. i see the most complaints come from him....

Aint no need to mention me that much son, one will do. I talked to illo about the battle your talking about, where u asked me not to vote on your battles anymore. I was going to breakdown my reasoning in the vote i did for you as I did illo, if your that mad as to where you gotta blow up my name over 1 battle, then thats all you fam. Show me where i didnt give you an accurate audio vote like you said i did, and let me prove you wrong on that. :high:

Denton
05-07-2014, 12:48 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/26/26670853e81700ab9132c244b397370ee7365199bd3902e918 7e113b34b34f99.jpg

The Dope Man
05-07-2014, 12:50 AM
LOL... you know what made me LOL?... readin tha LoD forum about votin you in.. Shit Is Fuckin Hilarious. I would post some shit but id feel too bad about it...

~1~

Row
05-07-2014, 12:52 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/26/26670853e81700ab9132c244b397370ee7365199bd3902e918 7e113b34b34f99.jpg

J'ai essaye de rire, mais, je ne comprende pas

Autograph
05-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Phe should Join FVC. Vegito Should Go. and IWreckm should be banned for stupidity.