PDA

View Full Version : Urrrrrrrm....... What???????

J u s T C
05-04-2014, 05:51 PM
What is this supposed to mean?

#preemptivefreebnas!

I played no part in your departure bro.

I tried to fight for ya but the modluminati threatened to sacrifice me to their God, Pulse.

Keep ya head up and See you in a few months my man

If that means I'm gettin banned I just told Pugz the story and I cant get banned for no showing for a tournament lol, I told him about the past thread and how I proved Lockhart was lieing with screen shots and he still gets away with it when the proof is right there then Lockhart posts some screen shots of me saying im not posting which i cant even get penalized for in the first place and then everyone takes full attention

Not sure if thats what you even ment by your comment but can you please tell me?

You've been caught recycling.

Question answered.

K im talkin to Pugz in chat rn and suppose to tell you my side of the story

its simple, i didnt recycle on purpose, i made a mistake, i accidently used the same battle twice, ive got about 25-30 battles in my word pad and i used it twice, ill admit it that i fucked up and i appologize but it was a common mistake, blapohmet does it all the time

I told Pugz I will double if not tripple check every battle I put out now for it dosent happen again

Iw as caught making a mistake you mean, ya im talkin to pugz rn

No. I meant you were caught recycling. Don't know why your explaining yourself to me, got nothing to do with me.

No more confusion?

...Apparently not.

So I dont get it Just C, I still got your messages of you telling me not to bug Lockhart because of his mistake, and i say i wont and u calll me a good guy

And now i make a mistake and you hold me to it saying its recycling and not listening to my side of the story, wow i guess i gotta be mistake free to be a good guy eh

You recycled. Again. Not sure why you're messaging me about it. It has nothing to do with me.

Not calling anyone a good or bad guy. Guy re used bars. It's recycling... It is what it is..... Right?

Im showing pugs the print screens right now and these ones to, i get held to a mistake but lockhart dosent, you just tell me not to bug him lol, see what pugz thinks about dat cya man

ok? ...

What?

*walks away shaking head & waiving hands*

Hubert Cumberdale
05-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Simple enough...

Recycling against the rules.
Lockhart running a tournament FOR Letsbeef is not.

Lockhart
05-04-2014, 05:58 PM
God Bless.

J u s T C
05-05-2014, 09:21 AM
Simple enough...

Recycling against the rules.
Lockhart running a tournament FOR Letsbeef is not.

Still scratching my head why he got so emotional because I told him he got caught recycling when he got caught re using material he used in 1 battle for another which is recycling when he asked me why he might get banned lol.

Even after I told him it had absolutely nothing to do with me he kept going and threatened to tell Pugz for calling him a "bad person" when I did nothing of the sort?

You asked me a question. I answered. Done and dusted. The fucks with all the tears.

This is supposedly a grown man. I don't get it lol. It's really really fucking strange.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-05-2014, 09:28 AM
I hate when grown men do some childish ass shit.

Anyways, I'm going back to playing Pokemon. Pretty sure my Eevee is about to evolve into an Espion.

Babylon
05-05-2014, 09:35 AM
I hate when grown men do some childish ass shit.

Anyways, I'm going back to playing Pokemon. Pretty sure my Eevee is about to evolve into an Espion.

Just put a Sun Shard in your backpack with Eevee in your party and if it's happiness is raised enough it'll evolve into an Espeon.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-05-2014, 09:39 AM
I meant Umbreon. It's hard because I'm all like "Hey, I'm smart, I'll play on Playr.com" and they're all like "The haircut bros in Goldenrod? Naaaaaah son you have to actually play for 24 hours straight to use them again".

OSKAR
05-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Give him a ton of protein zinc pp up etc etc. level it up during night time..... There u go

Hubert Cumberdale
05-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I liked, my Eeevee is already due for evolution. I'm just waiting until I can get that fire stone from Bill's Grandfather.

Babylon
05-05-2014, 08:15 PM
You don't need the stone fam.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-05-2014, 08:20 PM
You do in Gold?

Student
05-05-2014, 10:23 PM
You do in Gold?

Gold Was The Best Version Imo. Loved The Whole Two Towns Gameplay.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-06-2014, 02:30 AM
^Only annoying shit was, you couldn't move the map between the two towns and it only showed the badges for Johto.

My current save is Crystal, just to give it a try. All the cunts did was make it easier to get shitty Suicine and harder to get solid Ho-Oh