PDA

View Full Version : Put Your Life On Hold

Phe
05-03-2014, 12:12 AM
And go watch a movie named "Inside".. If you like horror/thriller movies with a lot of gore then this is the movie for you.. The movie is nuts.. Im telling yall that yall will not be disappointed.. Come back and tell me what yall think..

Phe
05-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Watch this movie mofos..

Phe
05-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Bumpin again for you fuck tards..

Phe
05-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Watch it fuck faces..

Babylon
05-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Checking it out now

Fredo Lombardi
05-04-2014, 08:37 PM
if I watch it will you stfu?

Phe
05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Everyone watch it except Fredo.. Your siggy has child molester all over it..

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

you like macaulay's hands the way you touching a little boy's cheeks..

Óðinn
05-04-2014, 09:07 PM

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

^Lmao... on another note, watching it now.

Fredo Lombardi
05-04-2014, 09:36 PM

how does this even make sense?

Phe
05-04-2014, 09:44 PM
how does this even make sense?

Least Intelligent Emcee of the Year award is up in the air..

Fredo Lombardi
05-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Least Intelligent Emcee of the Year award is up in the air..

actually the opposite because the scene your referencing he grabbed his own cheeks

not over thinking it just gonna chalk it up as a lame joke nice try though :)

Phe
05-04-2014, 10:22 PM
fredo sides with the chickens like olive garden dishes??

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

youre in no position to critique anyones bars when youre barely a lightweight..

Fredo Lombardi
05-04-2014, 10:46 PM
fredo sides with the chickens like olive garden dishes??

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

youre in no position to critique anyones bars when youre barely a lightweight..

only critiqued your horrible home alone joke

I never read any bars you dropped (and remembered anyway)

have a coke and a smile and stfu

Phe
05-04-2014, 11:04 PM
youre in no position to critique ANYONES bars when youre barely a lightweight..
i prefer Dr.Pepper.. my joke is better then all your bars.. my joke took 10 seconds to come up with, how long did it take you to come up with your bars? any shitty emcee on here has made more of a bigger name for themselves then you have..
Fredo is bout that life of genuine art, hes an exclusive member..

Fredo Lombardi
05-04-2014, 11:26 PM
you so mad right now im no emcee when I was doing this it was for fun
you taking text battles so serious like you actually going to get something
you aint getting shit out of this face it we in the same boat both letsbeef members
im not going nowhere and you aint going nowhere so drop the "im better than you"

but I can play your game too you are not in a position to critique ANYONE WHO RAPS
since all you do is text battle thats like having the best jump shot with no ball

end of the day you are a nobody outside of LB rap wise

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

just remember you got pissed because I didn't want to watch a shitty movie you like

lmao such a faggot

Phe
05-04-2014, 11:38 PM
I was talking about on letsbeef.. You will never be anything.. I will never even attempt to make it as a mainstream artist cuz rap wise my hobby is to rap on letsbeef.. And my text bars are better then your audio bars.. Im mad, im crying but lets be realistic here, im making asses out of you fags.. Oh and this is all fun for me to.. From talking shit aka crying aka being mad to battling.. Dont compare audio and text either cuz i got aggression for my delivery.. shit i'll kill you off of delivery alone..

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

That movies better then your bars..

Fredo Lombardi
05-04-2014, 11:49 PM
your bars are trash dude my Lyrical Idol text cypher is better than anything you ever written
and I was in 10th grade at the time if all you wanted to do was battle should of let me know

fuck the foreplay get a mic I been out the loop for a minute
but its nothing to jot a verse and go in on you

I see you not that witty since you didn't capitalize on that "same boat" set up
since Fredo from Godfather got killed in that boat scene

not gonna lie that would of been a good rebuttal....

anyway[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

The Godfather 2 Fredos death - YouTube

Phe
05-05-2014, 12:02 AM
"I see you not that witty since you didn't capitalize on that "same boat" set up
since Fredo from Godfather got killed in that boat scene

not gonna lie that would of been a good rebuttal...."
I'm lost with this since i didnt even try to use a godfather punchline.. You audio fags say the same thing.. "mic up".. how bout you try being creative and text battle me?? im trash right?? keystyle an 8 up.. stop hiding behind that mic.. If you beat me i'll make a 500 word thread about how much better you are then me.. Prove me trash.. stop talking and PROVE it.. i bet you wont do it.. i bet you wont text battle me.. Yall audio fags cant beat me in that text arena..

Fredo Lombardi
05-05-2014, 04:52 PM
I set you up for a nice rebuttal and you didn't capitalize on it when I said we in the same boat
Fredo got killed in a boat with another person but hey whatever not your fault

and you are right Apollyon text is superior to audio instead of league battles
URL/KOTD should just make a forum and have all the big names text battle
that would show who is the superior emcee and the battles would be easier to judge

....lmao this is how battle format credibility goes

Live battle
Video battle
Audio battle
Text battle

Babylon
05-05-2014, 04:58 PM
text is what made me a battler on here lol, learned almost everything I know from it's formatting but I have to stay in the position that audio > text because of the simple fact it takes more to make an audio emcee shine than a text emcee.

Saxx
05-05-2014, 05:15 PM
I will probably always do text. Its taught me how to rap. Period. Before that never done shit. Forget the quality but I've now done and won my first audio and got a track in "most played"

Its definately got its place on here but like mentioned its kinds like joining the army to be a desk jockey.