PDA

View Full Version : You're on my Hitlist

ClydeChamp
05-01-2014, 12:45 PM
yeah im new to this site but trust im not a rookie to this battle shit... so im callin out anybody who think they are nice with the bars... the longer the list the longer the body trails imma leave behind... Imma body every single name that you guys put down so lets get it:fyou:

Babylon
05-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Lol alright, send me some bars then buddy.

I'll bring my trusty old sniper back out just for you :D

ClydeChamp
05-01-2014, 12:59 PM
iight cool imma send some your way no prob lol

GRizzEAT
05-01-2014, 01:02 PM
fuk around get Murda'd nigga.

ClydeChamp
05-01-2014, 01:09 PM
you aint saying bruh

Saxx
05-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Prove it. Send me or audio or text. Easy win I think.

GRizzEAT
05-01-2014, 01:18 PM
stay in tha sandbox, or get swung & slid on.

ClydeChamp
05-01-2014, 01:20 PM
thats light bruh

GRizzEAT
05-01-2014, 01:26 PM
lolz, kick at ma inbox if u want to taste defeet... :o

im out tho, have some bars on deck wen i touchdown, or go bak to where ur from....we dont believe u.

ClydeChamp
05-01-2014, 01:28 PM
iight cool

Saxx
05-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Way to get your name out I guess...

ClydeChamp
05-01-2014, 01:51 PM
yeah its time i start to get some recognition for my bars i already sent crysis his bars so im waiting on a reply

Tha Czar
05-01-2014, 01:54 PM
UhMAZING this your son?

ClydeChamp
05-01-2014, 01:59 PM
check out my battle i did with barzilla

J u s T C
05-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Welp. I never seen this anti climax coming.

Saxx
05-01-2014, 02:24 PM
I got some nice bars for you son. Going first won't disadvantage you. I won't retort.

Obey
05-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Lol you're about to run into a brick all. Letsbeef's easily the best rap site out here.

Saxx
05-01-2014, 02:31 PM
I think you gonna break my record of 19 straight losses when I joined...and I'd never rapped before.

Least I didn't claim to be good though. That woulda been embarrassing ;)

Babylon
05-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Idk if I'm going to respond to your verse js, I could give you some advice & help you elevate a bit then we could spar if you want though.

GRizzEAT
05-01-2014, 07:22 PM
if tha homie sayin that, then...... u ain fukin w/ me.

1/

Exsell
05-05-2014, 01:50 PM
excuses not to send bars on a clear call out... :cool: lol

CakedOut
05-05-2014, 01:54 PM
stay in tha sandbox, or get swung & slid on.

lol dont do em like that. he lost to Saxx.

Saxx
05-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Thats our battle concluded ;)

You did well though I should have gone harder. Told you you can't just come on LB and expect to win....

Exsell
05-05-2014, 02:33 PM
The Bias must be strong on LB... smh
http://www.movieactors.com/photos-stars/rick-moranis-spaceballs-7.jpg

Babylon
05-05-2014, 02:37 PM

Hello OP.

CakedOut
05-05-2014, 04:11 PM

http://www.troll.me/images/deebo-says/you-want-some-2-old-man-huh.jpg

Saxx
05-05-2014, 04:18 PM
lol dont do em like that. he lost to Saxx.

And im shit...LOL

CakedOut
05-05-2014, 06:04 PM
And im shit...LOL

nah, your considered a rookie and he claimed he been doing this rap shit for some time now. it's not a good look to lose to a rookie if your this so called heavyweight.

Saxx
05-05-2014, 06:12 PM
nah, your considered a rookie and he claimed he been doing this rap shit for some time now. it's not a good look to lose to a rookie if your this so called heavyweight.

That makes me feel better lol

The join date is proof! LB was my Into to rap lol

Babylon
05-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Saxx is still better than a lot of people in the text arena.

Saxx
05-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Crysis cheers bro.

I ain't happy till im a boss tho..

Babylon
05-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Stay humble & work hard to elevate fam, tbh I think an elevation crew would do wonders for you.

CakedOut
05-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Saxx is still better than a lot of people in the text arena.

Worddd. he might win the 2014 most improved texter.

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Man what i bodied SAXX are you serious.... come on now smh and Exsell what up homie NCtyle llday everyday...CakedOut chill wit that bruh i bodied that guy yall know that... yall just gettin on me cuz i called yall out smh.. yall some dickriders on the real though lol

Babylon
05-09-2014, 04:57 PM
The only thing worse than a shitty emcee is a shitty emcee that can't recognize when he's a shitty emcee.

CakedOut
05-09-2014, 04:59 PM
ClydeChamp you remind me of me when I first joined the site.
I was kind of cocky. It's not a bad thing but work on your bars so you won't lose. & hay, maybe someday you'll be this great.

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 09:43 PM
lol.... man bruh these dudes dickriding lol but its cool though lol and... that Menace to Society Gif is funny wit that daylyt bar lol....

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Crysis that advice needs to go to other people on this site.... redirct that comment

Babylon
05-09-2014, 09:56 PM
[/COLOR]Crysis that advice needs to go to other people on this site.... redirct that comment

If you say one more comment like that directed at me I will break down every single bar you've posted on this website and analytically prove to you why you're a bad emcee.

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Crysis GO AHEAD!!! lol and you better break down my bars correctly boy.... so go ahead i aint gunna stop you... but like i said " BREAK DOWN MY BARS CORRECTLY" if you dont then it would be a waste of your time... plus u came at me talking bout shitty emcees... Yo yall dudes are so funny yall think yall got bars cuz its a bunch of " Yes Men" and " dick riders" up here but imm not gunna join no bandwagon just so i can be on yall go side.. the oly thing yall got over me on this site is the time gap which dont mean too much of nuttin... so Crysis i tagged u again.... BREAK DOWN MY BARS CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Babylon
05-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Crysis GO AHEAD!!! lol and you better break down my bars correctly boy.... so go ahead i aint gunna stop you... but like i said " BREAK DOWN MY BARS CORRECTLY" if you dont then it would be a waste of your time... plus u came at me talking bout shitty emcees... Yo yall dudes are so funny yall think yall got bars cuz its a bunch of " Yes Men" and " dick riders" up here but imm not gunna join no bandwagon just so i can be on yall go side.. the oly thing yall got over me on this site is the time gap which dont mean too much of nuttin... so Crysis i tagged u again.... BREAK DOWN MY BARS CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I warned you.

Right after I key some shit up for that verse you sent me & completely body you I'll start the breakdown.

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Hurry up BITCH!!!!!

Exsell
05-09-2014, 10:23 PM
LOL :cool: There's more bars on our youtube page too "NCTYLE"...so until you break down every bar massy (aka clydechamp) ever said you can't prove anything, but that will take ya some weeks..

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Crysis Hurry up BITCH!!!!!

Babylon
05-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about your insignificant ass, going to start now lmao.

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Exsell you feel me...lol this guy is funny bruh... he can tbreak down my bars... i just read a few of his battles he's saying nuttin special.. and dig this the dudes that voted down on my battles they run in the same group smh they gotta gang up on me just to make a point smh... they prolly feel threatned but i dont blame em i would too if somebody had bars like me lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Crysis and i would give the GOD honest truth to if you broked it down correctly... and break down my bars on my youtube page too " NCtyle" if you wanna break down bars so bad

Babylon
05-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Exsell you feel me...lol this guy is funny bruh... he can tbreak down my bars... i just read a few of his battles he's saying nuttin special.. and dig this the dudes that voted down on my battles they run in the same group smh they gotta gang up on me just to make a point smh... they prolly feel threatned but i dont blame em i would too if somebody had bars like me lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Crysis and i would give the GOD honest truth to if you broked it down correctly... and break down my bars on my youtube page too " NCtyle" if you wanna break down bars so bad

Send me bars while I write this breakdown.

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Crysis i sent you 16 already... break those down

Babylon
05-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Crysis i sent you 16 already... break those down

It's not in my inbox, send them again.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

All these bodies poppin up like i've been workin for FEMA lately
Im shootin llamas to kill these cats now PETA hate me

This wasn't too terrible, four syllable multi matched with a metaphoric concept. The only part that is bad is the "shooting llamas to kill these cats" part. You wouldn't shoot an actual llama to kill a cat. That's illogical, you could have said "I'm usin' llamas to kill these cats" to make it, all be it still illogical, yet more sensible.

My name should be changed to Django imma whip this Anglo-SAXXon
if its war then its war bang yo gat then

Basic bar, no punchline or concept that shows creativity or any real hard hitting aspects. The only part of the bar that makes it anything less than irrevocably basic is the four syllable multi.

No hair pin but imma put a clip in yo wig
Who ever I phone will put a clip in yo hip
Spider-Man stuntman you better stick to the script
This is a battle TEXT if i see SAXX ol phone then he'll get beat wit a instrument

Even more basic than the last bar, one syllable multi's to match with a broken multi. Rhyming "wig" and "hip" doesn't win battles.

If its beef at stake then banana clips get hot if you g- rill-us
I like my privacy i'll smash your cam if you go-reel-us
what im sayin is my boys carrying that crome wit that silverback like gorillas

What the fuck does it mean to "g- rill" someone?
What the fuck does it mean to "reel" someone?
How the fuck does "carrying that crome" equate to silverback gorillas?
Terrible bar.

This is a trail so who am i to judge if i let one go in the chamber till that case drop
that 8 pop and find you out by the pier(peer) for your jewelry(jury)
I'll sell you white flakes on a nice day you swear it was flurry

Jewelry in no way matches with Jury. Jewelry in no way rhymes with Flurry.

I really don't want to read another verse like this tbh..

ClydeChamp
05-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Crysis iight it gotta be tomorrow though cuz i gotta go in a few

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Crysis iight lemme tell you you broked it down incorrectly....

G-rill us : I was sounding out the word Grill... which would play into the next bar
Go-Reel Us: i said i like my privacy i'll smash your cam if you Go- Reel-Us * Reel* have you heard of a Camera Reel smh which plays to the next bar
Gorillas: Crome... SilverBack... need i explain more... Crome is silver and since the pistol is crome *Silver* that means the BACK part of the pistol is Crome also smh

I think you TRIED to find suttin cuz somebody finally isnt one of your " YES MEN" lol

Babylon
05-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Crysis iight it gotta be tomorrow though cuz i gotta go in a few

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Crysis iight lemme tell you you broked it down incorrectly....

G-rill us : I was sounding out the word Grill... which would play into the next bar
Go-Reel Us: i said i like my privacy i'll smash your cam if you Go- Reel-Us * Reel* have you heard of a Camera Reel smh which plays to the next bar
Gorillas: Crome... SilverBack... need i explain more... Crome is silver and since the pistol is crome *Silver* that means the BACK part of the pistol is Crome also smh

I think you TRIED to find suttin cuz somebody finally isnt one of your " YES MEN" lol
Pronouncing the word "grill" like you did makes the wordplay completely forced, I didn't even see that you were trying to say Grill because I didn't think anyone would reach that far to make some wordplay fit.
Would you use "Go reel us" in a sentence? No.
No, actually, Chrome is Chrome. Not Silver.

Exsell
05-09-2014, 11:35 PM
"This is a trail so who am i to judge if i let one go in the chamber till that case drop
I'll sell you white flakes on a nice day you swear it was flurry" - ClydeChamp

"This is a TRAIL so who am i to JUDGE if i let one go in the CHAMBER till that CASE drop
that 8 pop and find you out by the pier(PEER) for your jewelry(JURY)"

Court References/Terms

Where we're from most people pronounce Jewelry like Jury, We say it like JUR-RY which Rhymes with Flurry (FLER-RY).

Babylon
05-09-2014, 11:38 PM
"This is a trail so who am i to judge if i let one go in the chamber till that case drop
I'll sell you white flakes on a nice day you swear it was flurry" - ClydeChamp

"This is a TRAIL so who am i to JUDGE if i let one go in the CHAMBER till that CASE drop
that 8 pop and find you out by the pier(PEER) for your jewelry(JURY)"

Court References/Terms

Where we're from most people pronounce Jewelry like Jury, We say it like JUR-RY which Rhymes with Flurry (FLER-RY).

Not one person I know pronounces Jewelry like Jury. Lmao..

Even if that's the case, not only is that a shitty bar but the rest were too.. just because the bar has set ups that relate to court shit doesn't mean you can plaster a broken two syllable multi on it and it's all of a sudden good.. if anything, that makes it much worse.

Exsell
05-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Well now ya know...lol shoot I didn't know people from NY pronounce WALL like WOOL and BALL like BULL until I had a conversation with someone from there. I said she sounded funny and she said I sounded funny.

anyway Even-though it ain't my material, I saw where he was going with it, It ain't as bad as you making it out to be but that's iight.

ClydeChamp
05-11-2014, 01:59 PM
@ Crysis Chrome can be different colors including silver

http://alsacorp.com/strechchrome/images/alsa_chrome_color_chart.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Crysis and using GO Reel us in a sentence what does that have to do with the bars...smh... and the bar " Im SHOOTIN LLAMAS to KILL these CATS now PETA hates me"
Im talking about abuse to animals now PETA hates me... do you know what PETA is....
SHOOTIN LLAMAS.... KILL CATS..... smh

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

@ Crysis and when you said jewelry doesnt rhyme wit flurry... still has that long E sound so it does rhyme.... and yeah where im from i say jewelry like jury... thats how i say so i typed it like that.... anyway i sent you bars AGAIN smh....

Babylon
05-11-2014, 02:06 PM
@ Crysis Chrome can be different colors including silver

http://alsacorp.com/strechchrome/images/alsa_chrome_color_chart.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Crysis and using GO Reel us in a sentence what does that have to do with the bars...smh... and the bar " Im SHOOTIN LLAMAS to KILL these CATS now PETA hates me"
Im talking about abuse to animals now PETA hates me... do you know what PETA is....
SHOOTIN LLAMAS.... KILL CATS..... smh

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

@ Crysis and when you said jewelry doesnt rhyme wit flurry... still has that long E sound so it does rhyme.... and yeah where im from i say jewelry like jury... thats how i say so i typed it like that.... anyway i sent you bars AGAIN smh....

I'm saying the bar makes no fucking sense kid damn, get it through your thick ass skull. How the fuck does "Shooting llamas "to" kill these cats" make sense in any fucking way? You don't shoot llamas to kill cats... how the fuck does shooting a llama kill a cat? I get that you're using it as a double meaning, but in both grammatical contexts it makes ZERO sense. You shooting guns to kill cats makes sense, but in the other context providing the double meaning it's illogical & completely nonsensical. Seriously, stop trying to contest the fact that your bars are fucking garbage and that half of them are so forced into place to try to make them coherent and hard hitting that they just come up jumbled and shitty. It's like I'm putting a sign in front of your face saying "2+2=4" and you're writing paragraphs to try and explain why it actually equals 900.

Shut the fuck up, you're a lightweight faggot who's probably been rapping for three weeks acting like simple wordplay bars that don't even make sense are dope. Just stop typing. You've sent me bars. I'm going to accept the bars. I'm going to beat you. You're going to shut the fuck up. Seriously, get the fuck out of here. I'm providing simple ass feedback to bars that a preschooler could create and you're grasping so hard at straws you can't even see the flaws within your verses.

Stop typing to me. Elevate for a few months, learn what a fucking wordplay bar is, then send me ANOTHER battle after I beat you so I can then beat you again, because there's no way in hell a simple minded idiot like you could ever grasp the concept of elevation, as you can't even fucking see when one of your shitty bars are shitty.

Kill yourself.

ClydeChamp
05-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Crysis why you mad cuz im tellin u you're wrong bout my line...know what just do your verse cuz you're annoying bruh forreal smh

Babylon
05-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Crysis why you mad cuz im tellin u you're wrong bout my line...know what just do your verse cuz you're annoying bruh forreal smh

Bleach yourself you feminine panzy faggot.

Exsell
05-12-2014, 02:44 PM
I'm saying the bar makes no fucking sense kid damn, get it through your thick ass skull. How the fuck does "Shooting llamas "to" kill these cats" make sense in any fucking way? You don't shoot llamas to kill cats... how the fuck does shooting a llama kill a cat? I get that you're using it as a double meaning, but in both grammatical contexts it makes ZERO sense. You shooting guns to kill cats makes sense, but in the other context providing the double meaning it's illogical & completely nonsensical.

Either you are trolling or you seriously don't understand how using a Llama aka a (Llama-Gabilondo y Cia SA Firearm) can kill a cat. Cat is slang for Man.

I know you know what a Double Entendre is but you seem to still be taking this at face value for some reason so let me help you.

THIS IS A Llama. Llama firearms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/LLAMA_III-A.JPG

And this is a CAT. aka Man aka Person.
http://etc-mysitemyway.s3.amazonaws.com/icons/legacy-previews/icons-256/blue-jelly-icons-people-things/061138-blue-jelly-icon-people-things-people-man1.png
And if you use that weapon to kill a man, then someone will hate you afterwards. In this case PETA would hate you because you have just used a "LLAMA-Gabilondo y Cia SA Firearm" to kill a CAT. If someone from PETA who didn't understand street slang herd the phrase "Im SHOOTIN LLAMAS to KILL these CATS" They would think that he's abusing animals. When in actuality he's using a "Llama Firearm" to kill a Man.

Its really not that hard to understand man....smh

Babylon
05-12-2014, 02:51 PM
If I keep replying to you idiots my blood pressure is going to raise, I'm not even kidding.

I've explained this three times now, HALF of the entendre doesn't make sense. The part that you are listing works fine you fucking idiot, the other half doesn't.

Go up and read my other replies for reference, I'm literally not going to reply anymore.

You people are so unfathomably stupid that I'm contracting cancer from reading your "posts".

Exsell
05-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Lol..calm that down mister know-it=all. Just because "HALF" of the double entendre doesn't make sense to YOU in your little world, doesn't mean that it's actually nonsensical, it just means your a little slow. But anyway go enjoy ya cancer.

Babylon
05-12-2014, 03:47 PM
I would body you child, shh.

Send bars if you disagree :high:

ClydeChamp
05-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Exsell thanks for trying to explain my bar to this DUMBASS smh... he dont get it my bars are too over his head i guess smh....

Exsell
05-12-2014, 05:52 PM
ClydeChamp you already know its #Nctyle all day everyday homie.

dude is being over critical of something that no one should need an explanation for.

like one of them teachers that tell ya that 2+2=4, but since you didn't circle the answer, you still got the problem wrong. lol

ClydeChamp
05-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Exsell yeah man NCtyle allday... but yo ol dude said he can body you... i know for a fact he cant lol.... he didnt body me and i sent two verses never saw a reply from him... he cant body you... or G.E and i know he cant body Roc City Ric lol

Babylon
05-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Nvm.

Now I know you're both trolling.

Carry on.

Exsell
05-12-2014, 11:22 PM
:fyou: ain't nobody trolling but you. We are Grown men that have been doing this since the early 2000's. You keep calling us "kid" and "child", but its obvious that you yourself are like 15,16, maybe 17 and haven't been around the hood or seen any URL battles to properly understand street lingo so just give up because its clear you live a sheltered life.

Babylon
05-12-2014, 11:41 PM
2/10.

GRizzEAT
05-12-2014, 11:50 PM
i am 100 % ducking clyde's verse in ma inbox.. that shit's FIRE!!!!!

Babylon
05-12-2014, 11:51 PM
^This, LMAO.