PDA

View Full Version : So DJ Denton is a war vet?

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Yo deej whats the deal with your tour give us your unit info where were u stationed killer... Fiji Osa come an confirm some facts for us

V3numb
04-29-2014, 04:49 PM
Fiji's marines and Dj's Army (if it makes a difference idk)

Babylon
04-29-2014, 04:51 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Denton
04-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Lmfao. I deployed out of Fort Bragg with the 27th Engineer battalion back In 2010. Move along

The Dope Man
04-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Marines > Army

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 04:59 PM
Alright now listen to his songs an tell me if thats how u pictured Rambo soundin

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 05:00 PM
The Army don't even be fightin the Marines the ones who see action thats why this faggot sayin he caught mad bodies is funny 2 me... who brags about war? I've never seen it from a vet... I know quite a few... sons a fraud and a reserve.

Babylon
04-29-2014, 05:02 PM
>implying you have to be the stereotypical hard ass to be able to pull a trigger at a person

No one expected Jeffrey Dahmer or Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris or etc etc etc, the capacity to kill a person lives in all of us. Saying Dj just doesn't "seem" like he'd do it so he hasn't done it is terrible ass logic.

Denton
04-29-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm quiet :) besides. I don't give a fuck about what I've done or what I've seen. I was 19

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 05:09 PM
@crysis obviously you never been behind a gun jus like this faggot cause anyone who downed someone dont brag about it... My boy Garen was in Afghanistan in 03 - 04 dude came back fucked he was harder then anyone on this site...he hit 3 dudes from on top the 50 cal on a hummer an was never the same... an this faggot here braggin like I aint looked into his eyes on facebook... GTFO

Big Pun - You Ain't A Killer - YouTube

Denton
04-29-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm fucked in the head too. I just stopped giving a fuck

Denton
04-29-2014, 05:12 PM
And you are nothing.

Babylon
04-29-2014, 05:16 PM
Crysis obviously you never been behind a gun jus like this faggot cause anyone who downed someone dont brag about it... My boy Garen was in Afghanistan in 03 - 04 dude came back fucked he was harder then anyone on this site...he hit 3 dudes from on top the 50 cal on a hummer an was never the same... an this faggot here braggin like I aint looked into his eyes on facebook... GTFO

Big Pun - You Ain't A Killer - YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBWcSbU5jg)

People are different, just because "ya boy Garen" doesn't talk about it doesn't mean every other person who's killed someone in war won't.

Once again, terrible ass logic.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-29-2014, 05:18 PM
Phil has friends that are harder than anyone on the site.

My respect for him just rose.

Denton
04-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Crysis with the in arguable logic. Sit the fuck Down banksssssssss legion uh dooooooom

Lockhart
04-29-2014, 05:22 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5jEjq5dh0wNDmbwaJ590uw0N1YXP91 CJEaFFZDjeP0khIslJi

Banks's supposed friend.

I mean come on. Who's harder than The Rock?

Denton
04-29-2014, 05:26 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5jEjq5dh0wNDmbwaJ590uw0N1YXP91 CJEaFFZDjeP0khIslJi

Banks's supposed friend.

I mean come on. Who's harder than The Rock?

If you really want proof banks. I'll email my ERB (Enlisted Record Brief) to Lock or UhMAZING since they know how to read one and they can confirm for you. Faggot

Babylon
04-29-2014, 05:29 PM
If you really want proof banks. I'll email my ERB (Enlisted Record Brief) to Lock or UhMAZING since they know how to read one and they can confirm for you. Faggot

Looool

Hubert Cumberdale
04-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Me, because you do it on a daily basis.

Saxx
04-29-2014, 05:41 PM
Im a war vet...give me your attention bitches lol

Student
04-29-2014, 05:45 PM

Donald Tryna Be Snowden-ton

Babylon
04-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Im a war vet...give me your attention bitches lol

I got put into last stand today but had Painkiller so it didn't take me out.

Where the fucks my purple heart?

Hubert Cumberdale
04-29-2014, 05:57 PM
I was snowden once, got the day off work.

Babylon
04-29-2014, 05:58 PM
#BARS!!

Denton
04-29-2014, 06:01 PM
:hail:

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 06:50 PM
how many dudes gettin denton's back have beaten or given honest but critical feedback on tracks... lol such lames

Denton
04-29-2014, 06:55 PM
That possesses no relevancy. Good job changing the subject. You lame

Babylon
04-29-2014, 06:58 PM
That possesses no relevancy. Good job changing the subject. You lame

The dude does that shit CONSTANTLY.

Krhyme Killz
04-29-2014, 06:58 PM
Crysis obviously you never been behind a gun jus like this faggot cause anyone who downed someone dont brag about it... My boy Garen was in Afghanistan in 03 - 04 dude came back fucked he was harder then anyone on this site...he hit 3 dudes from on top the 50 cal on a hummer an was never the same... an this faggot here braggin like I aint looked into his eyes on facebook... GTFO

Big Pun - You Ain't A Killer - YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBWcSbU5jg)

sounds like the nigga came home and said, "sonnnnn...i hit three niggas with tha 50 cal on a fucking hummer son!"

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:01 PM
sounds like the nigga came home and said, "sonnnnn...i hit three niggas with tha 50 cal on a fucking hummer son!"

Right? lmfao

Fiji Osa
04-29-2014, 07:15 PM
wait .. wait .. wait .. I have read thru all this fuckery and the first question I have is Phil Banks and DJ Denton how did this all come about?

email your ERB to Lock .. wtf? You emailing classified documents to verify what you have and have not done to a per on on LB that is living in another country is strait-jacket shit - PARADE REST URSELF solider

Saxx I doubt that you are a war vet and/or have ever been in the military .. the way you act in the chat box and recent forum post makes me assume that you are far from that life .. moving on

Crysis Dave Phil Banks THUG OF WAR .. one can not say that the Marines are better than the Army or vice versa - being that I was in the Marine Corps for 14 years I am slightly bias towards the Marine Corps but I have seen Army, Navy, Air Force, even Coast Guard - both Reservist National Guard and Active Duty - Men and Women do exceptional things in combat .. some even given their lives

I deployed b/w 2003-2011 practically everywhere they were willing to send troops - I have did things I am proud of I also don't talk about the things I am not proud of - now that I am out I am sometimes conflicted on certain viewpoints - I'm not saying this to shit on/back up DJ Denton - but until you lived that life you will never have a clue as to what long term effect it has on some one

Lockhart
04-29-2014, 07:18 PM
Fiji Osa Real talk. About to go through that same stuff with me enlisting last week.

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:21 PM
wait .. wait .. wait .. I have read thru all this fuckery and the first question I have is Phil Banks and DJ Denton how did this all come about?

email your ERB to Lock .. wtf? You emailing classified documents to verify what you have and have not done to a per on on LB that is living in another country is strait-jacket shit - PARADE REST URSELF solider

Saxx I doubt that you are a war vet and/or have ever been in the military .. the way you act in the chat box and recent forum post makes me assume that you are far from that life .. moving on

Crysis Dave Phil Banks THUG OF WAR .. one can not say that the Marines are better than the Army or vice versa - being that I was in the Marine Corps for 14 years I am slightly bias towards the Marine Corps but I have seen Army, Navy, Air Force, even Coast Guard - both Reservist National Guard and Active Duty - Men and Women do exceptional things in combat .. some even given their lives

I deployed b/w 2003-2011 practically everywhere they were willing to send troops - I have did things I am proud of I also don't talk about the things I am not proud of - now that I am out I am sometimes conflicted on certain viewpoints - I'm not saying this to shit on/back up DJ Denton - but until you lived that life you will never have a clue as to what long term effect it has on some one

Long story short, Phil called me racist i said "I could actually be racist and say 'I enjoyed killing your cousins'"

ERB's are unclassified.

And i wasnt actually serious about sending one. That shit has my fucking SSN on it. Fuck that

Fiji Osa
04-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Yu good Lock .. as a whole North America is not in wartime action! We are at peace-time. And the future plan is to solve world issues either diplomatically .. if this fails .. then limit the potential for human casualties as possible. You could see yourself deployed somewhere but nowhere near the extent as the "10 Year War"

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Yu good Lock .. as a whole North America is not in wartime action! We are at peace-time. And the future plan is to solve world issues either diplomatically .. if this fails .. then limit the potential for human casualties as possible. You could see yourself deployed somewhere but nowhere near the extent as the "10 Year War"

Ukraine. Nuff Said. OIF and OEF is done

Fiji Osa
04-29-2014, 07:26 PM
SRB are classified .. that's what I meant to say ,, not sure what an ERB is but SRB (Service Record Book) is classified homie.

Are you a "Sterling" tho? DJ Denton - why would you even say that about Phil heritage? If you did say that?!?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

We will not go to war with Ukraine .. if that was the case we would been went to war with a few other countries .. things are to be handled quietly behind the seasons.

If you deployed with 27th ENG then there was a 50% chance that you saw actually combat being that you either was before or after action. But in the end of it all ENGs have it the worst because they handled mine sweeping and booby trap defacement

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:26 PM
I'm not racist. I do recognize certain stereotypes in people, but im not racist and I dont express hatred towards anyone because of their race or nationality.

No, Phil called me racist because of a track I made in response to Lizman a few months back where I said the word ' Nigga '

Big

God

Damn

Deal

Fiji Osa
04-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Are you black?

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:29 PM
We were a Route Clearance Company, outside the wire for pretty much 90% of the deployment.

Black or Not black it doesnt matter.

'Nigga' is not the same as (sorry) Nigger 'n' = To describe an ignorant person.

Spare the if you arent black speech. Honestly the whole thing is flawed.

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 07:30 PM
he say some racist shit coz i called him a racist.... an actually my boy mom told us what happend to him over there

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 07:31 PM
if fiji osa a black dude dont feel comfertable with u sayin nigga an you still say it you a faggot but i been knew that tho

Babylon
04-29-2014, 07:32 PM
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Saying "Nigga" is in no way racist.
Prove me wrong.

Phil Banks
nah he said he killeed my cousins an some shit bout mecca Crysis you cant even dickride right you lispin queen stay out my threads

Denton
Phil with that street logic. Crysis with the book logic. Yep Politically correct is always best. Sit down Phillip

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Mecca? Never once said mecca. well now i just said it twice. But okay

Babylon
04-29-2014, 07:34 PM
nah he said he killeed my cousins an some shit bout mecca Crysis you cant even dickride right you lispin queen stay out my threads

We wouldn't be angry again now would we?

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 07:36 PM
u stay sayin im mad... i laugh at you i dont get mad once again u got me confused... if u heard me on TC u know all i do is laugh

denton u stereo type arabs an say your not a racist w/e

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:37 PM
Philski, refer to when this all actually started.

"racist? im not racist. I COULD be racist and say 'I killed your cousins' "

I stereotype alot of people. Even white people. Truthfully everyone stereotypes in some way. does that make us all racist? No

Babylon
04-29-2014, 07:37 PM
u stay sayin im mad... i laugh at you i dont get mad once again u got me confused... if u heard me on TC u know all i do is laugh

denton u stereo type arabs an say your not a racist w/e

I was going to fix that grammatically, but it's so irrevocably damaged by how stupid you are I'd have to completely restructure it.

Fiji Osa
04-29-2014, 07:39 PM
We were a Route Clearance Company, outside the wire for pretty much 90% of the deployment.

Black or Not black it doesnt matter.

'Nigga' is not the same as (sorry) Nigger 'n' = To describe an ignorant person.

Spare the if you arent black speech. Honestly the whole thing is flawed.

Doesn't matter if it's fucking flawed or not .. I asked you if you were black .. based on ya answer I take that as a no I am not black so I ask you .. would you say nigga in the tiny chat? would you say the word nigga if I was physically around you? I DOUBT IT .. but you can type it that's the safest thing to do

Also DJ Denton I could careless about what you did in the military because I was in those trenches way longer than you - we are not on the same level when it comes to that.

Crysis how many dicks can you swallow in a week?

Babylon
04-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Doesn't matter if it's fucking flawed or not .. I asked you if you were black .. based on ya answer I take that as a no I am not black so I ask you .. would you say nigga in the tiny chat? would you say the word nigga if I was physically around you? I DOUBT IT .. but you can type it that's the safest thing to do

Also DJ Denton I could careless about what you did in the military because I was in those trenches way longer than you - we are not on the same level when it comes to that.

Crysis how many dicks can you swallow in a week?

>2014
>Gets mad at the word nigga

I pity you; you are contributing to the reason racism exists. Stop letting five letter words dictate your emotions, faggot.

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:43 PM
I have plenty of black friends whom I say nigga with. Would I say it in tinychat? Sure why not. Would I say it around you? Sure why not? If you said you were offended by it I would stop. Simple as that. This is the internet. I could be black if i wanted to be. BLNK did it. This is the 21st century and people are still getting buttsore over a word they abuse themselves but get angry that someone else uses it in the same EXACT context that they themselves use it in. So yes. I'll continue to say nigga on letsbeef. why? because the racism policy has been revoked and I can.

You know what...

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fuck_that_space_shark.jpg

Fiji Osa
04-29-2014, 07:44 PM
who said I was mad? Im not mad? I am basically having a discussion w/ DJ Denton we can agree to disagree .. at the end of the day he is entitled to his own beliefs and opinion and freedom of speech - Its the greatest thing about living in the US

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:45 PM
who said I was mad? Im not mad? I am basically having a discussion w/ DJ Denton we can agree to disagree .. at the end of the day he is entitled to his own beliefs and opinion and freedom of speech - Its the greatest thing about living in the US

Preech

Babylon
04-29-2014, 07:46 PM

edited: I'm retarded.

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:46 PM
This is the internet; you have no clue who lives in the US or not.

Touche

Fiji Osa
04-29-2014, 07:49 PM
I know you are prone to dickriding Crysis .. which is the reason I asked you that question. I see both sides of the coin here DJ Denton and Phil Banks i can comment more when it's more than us 3 bantering back - and - forth

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

It's sad Crysis that your individuality is overshadowed by your inability to simply be an individual

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:50 PM
I think this is done now.

Babylon
04-29-2014, 07:55 PM
I know you are prone to dickriding Crysis .. which is the reason I asked you that question. I see both sides of the coin here DJ Denton and Phil Banks i can comment more when it's more than us 3 bantering back - and - forth

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

It's sad Crysis that your individuality is overshadowed by your inability to simply be an individual

The fuck are you even going on about? Also were you asking me if I was black? If so, no.

Say one thing that's wrong with my logic on the word nigga in this thread, you literally give a word the power to offend you then get pissed off when people use it. It's stupid, illogical, and pathetic. The word Nigga isn't racist. Now prove me wrong or drop the subject.

It's sad that your stupidity is overshadowed by some type of ignorant bullheaded-ness that completely disables you to see rational logic.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I think this is done now.

Yeah I'm done as well, I'm tired of talking to motherfuckers who can't see shit that should be obvious in the first place then have the nerve to get butthurt when you show them the logical approach.

Have a good day Fiji.

Denton
04-29-2014, 07:55 PM
Imma go take a shit

Babylon
04-29-2014, 07:56 PM
Imma go take a piss

lllllllllllll
04-29-2014, 08:04 PM
didn't read the thread...

Whatever Phil said tho

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 08:19 PM
oh no now crysis is callin me stupid what next i wonder

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 08:21 PM
>2014
>Gets mad at the word nigga

I pity you; you are contributing to the reason racism exists. Stop letting five letter words dictate your emotions, faggot.

5 letter word dictating your whole life... momma

Babylon
04-29-2014, 08:23 PM
5 letter word dictating your whole life... momma

That's what I thought, none of you can prove me wrong :fyou:

lllllllllllll
04-29-2014, 08:25 PM
I thought this was about Denton.. How Crysis get involved?

Sticking his nose in grown folk binnis again?

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Punk should see the thread I made but m-rock lol... crysis love him some LoD threads

GRizzEAT
04-29-2014, 08:30 PM
Deej is no different than anyone-else. he isn tha first nor will he be tha last white person to say or call sumone a nigga on tha net.. me bein his leader and an associate of his, im not ignorant to tha fact that he gets live w/ tha word, but long as dude ain single'n out only blacks wen he says it, then what we gone do? bitch about tha same shit that ain gone change?? nigga is a word, anything attached to it(over tha net).. is jus feeling and emotion. tha day homie crosses tha line ILL BE THA FIRST TO HOLLA.

/

lllllllllllll
04-29-2014, 08:30 PM
I was keeping up with it for a bit after my post in it lol.

Babylon
04-29-2014, 08:32 PM
Punk should see the thread I made but m-rock lol... crysis love him some LoD threads

The fuck are you smoking you ignorant twat? I said "LOL" to an m-rock post and you made it into a 4 page argument, if anything you're the butthurt diva :high:

Subreal
04-29-2014, 08:33 PM
Crysis a lil bitch.

Phil Banks
04-29-2014, 08:34 PM
son coz you be dickridin look how many different ppl tell u that shit in jus this thread... i dont like you its mutual i get it i beat u... to you that means anyone i argue with is awesome an you say the gayest shit ever defendin them .... shit is lame

GRizzEAT
04-29-2014, 08:36 PM
LMMFAOOOOO @ banks sayin niggas got that- Ur ma hero swaggart.

Godbody
04-29-2014, 08:41 PM
bruh this nigga DJ Denton served 2 tours

Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 3

Denton
04-29-2014, 09:03 PM
bruh this nigga DJ Denton served 2 tours

Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 3

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/352/749/e44.gif

Godbody
04-29-2014, 09:29 PM
lmao @ the tag DJ Donald Duck

Donald Sterling is more like it, cracker

J u s T C
04-29-2014, 09:40 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fuck_that_space_shark.jpg

I used to give you shit for your pic posting but this fucking killed me lol.

Mob_Figure
04-29-2014, 09:59 PM
i had a buddy in the air force from 03-13. dude has been to Iraq twice, Egypt, Afghanistan, South Korea and Israel.

Never tells me much about the time spent there. I hear a couple stories once in a while but its rare. Before he left the air force for a career with another company who holds Government contracting he did tell me he was offered a higher position but left because he was away from his family for two long. he only saw the birth of one out of his three children and he was just tired. he was constantly active and gone for long periods of time and alot of times im sure he was just thankful to be back.

Denton
04-29-2014, 10:02 PM
i had a buddy in the air force from 03-13. dude has been to Iraq twice, Egypt, Afghanistan, South Korea and Israel.

Never tells me much about the time spent there. I hear a couple stories once in a while but its rare. Before he left the air force for a career with another company who holds Government contracting he did tell me he was offered a higher position but left because he was away from his family for two long. he only saw the birth of one out of his three children and he was just tired. he was constantly active and gone for long periods of time and alot of times im sure he was just thankful to be back.

Air Force usually get nice accommodations. Fuck south korea though, did not have fun there

Mob_Figure
04-29-2014, 10:05 PM
i know he was a master sergeant when he left the air force. i always thought he was gonna stay but with the way his life is now im sure some of his priorities have changed. alot of things change when u calculate family into the situation.

Saxx
04-30-2014, 01:13 AM

Go to my profile and hit my youtube channel. Theres one video (of hundreds) from when I was out in Ghan or just ask Autographh who has my facebook. Not that im bothered if you dont believe it to be honest. I didnt realise you had to act a certain way 3 yeats after leaving?

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 03:31 AM
How come no one has mentioned that soldiers are stupid as fuck and put themselves in the way of bullets for a flawed system in which they are obviously the bad guys?

I mean, I have more respect for the people not in the army that the ones who are. Yaw'll sum stooge ass niggaz.

Godbody
04-30-2014, 10:32 AM
Word. Honestly most of the people in the army are useless

Joining the army screams "I don't have a life plan, so I need people that I can submit to that'll direct what I'll do for X amount of years that this contract lasts"

The experience is dope though & the respect you get is cool..I got a cousin and a friend in the army. but the fact that you're usually fighting behind lies and pretenses is lame & you're usually only joining the army if you have no other plan or feel like school ain't ya thing...Which theres nothing wrong with...but if people worked on their brains more than brawn we wouldn't need to be the biggest spender on military every year

Phil Banks
04-30-2014, 11:08 AM
lol i remember when i wanted to drop out of HS my pops like do it an goto the marines then.... 3 of us went an saw a recruiter...My boy BJ actually signed up an got sent to Paris Isle... for basic...think he ended up purposely failin a drug test so he could get discharged... but I agree fuck fightin for any politician

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 11:10 AM
I wouldn't mind joining the army because basically it's man shit. Training every day, shooting guns, tanks and shit. But let's not pretend it's admirable or something to be respected for.

Phil Banks
04-30-2014, 11:43 AM
lol @ man shit... nah I would say that is more Guerilla or Militia shit like they got here.... thats man shit... I always picture American Military from what i've seen an know kids who have no shot @ college using the Military to accomplish goals they otherwise couldn't

But they basically break u down in basic... teach you to follow commands I dont neccassarily associate that with man shit

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm assuming the guerilla warfare in the third world is less annoying than the guerilla warfare over here. Got into serious trouble in my first week in Ireland cause I was 11 playing guns in the fields with a ski mask.

Saxx
04-30-2014, 11:55 AM
LOL I say when a massive war breaks out or society collapses. I would rather be stood next ti a soldier than a civilian.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

So basically Dave your not to be respected unless you've done something like what?

I show equal respect to everyone I don't know NONE! (nah but seriously though your not one of those assholes that respects a doctor more than a bin collector are you?)

CakedOut
04-30-2014, 12:09 PM
I'd join the army tbh. I always wanted to join the military.

idk bout that. i was considering it until i found out you have to do the training (jumping from air planes, 400 pushups a day, crawling through mud under barb wire ducking bullets) to become a graphic programmer. makes no sense what so ever.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/MRCH/i-m-not-a-virgin/image.png

Saxx
04-30-2014, 12:21 PM
CakedOut it really depends on what you wanna do. I was in the British Infantry (basically the best in the world)

Shit yeah 6 months of training was fucking HELL! But I did and thats it its over. Its really not all that hard to be in the army IF you want to be there that is.

Krhyme Killz
04-30-2014, 12:37 PM
nothing in England is the best in the world.

Fiji Osa
04-30-2014, 12:57 PM
nothing in England is the best in the world.

2nd that due to the fact American Military had to continue to save the Brits in wartime situations .. but they are cool as shit and I have seen some get down when it mattered to living and dying

Dave .. you are a retard you and anyone else that have these concepts about the military from what I read the last few pages. Please post you guys age below mine so I can see the level maturity that I am dealing with.

We are not in a wartime situation anymore! America is at peace and although there are possibilities of troops being sent somewhere in small capacity it is nowhere near the level it was 10 years ago. I feel that you can't go off what you see or heard - a lot of you guys would be surprised (ESPECIALLY AMERICANS) once you deal with the basic training part of military life and the MOS school training once you get to the fleet it's pretty stable from there on out

Denton
04-30-2014, 01:01 PM
2nd that due to the fact American Military had to continue to save the Brits in wartime situations .. but they are cool as shit and I have seen some get down when it mattered to living and dying

Dave .. you are a retard you and anyone else that have these concepts about the military from what I read the last few pages. Please post you guys age below mine so I can see the level maturity that I am dealing with.

We are not in a wartime situation anymore! America is at peace and although there are possibilities of troops being sent somewhere in small capacity it is nowhere near the level it was 10 years ago. I feel that you can't go off what you see or heard - a lot of you guys would be surprised (ESPECIALLY AMERICANS) once you deal with the basic training part of military life and the MOS school training once you get to the fleet it's pretty stable from there on out
Czech Republic army was the shizzz though

Babylon
04-30-2014, 01:32 PM
haha Crysis you usually on point with your posts but i cant agree with you on this
whether you say the n word with an "a" or an "er" the connotation is the same even if with an "a" it is more dumbed down
like Fiji said most white people would never drop the n word infront of a black person cus they know its wrong .. the definitions on paper arent relevant in the real world .. people have certain expectations in real life... if you drop the n word infront of a black guy IRL then try to point out that you arent violating the definition of racism he would slap you in the mouth

So by that logic every black guy in the world calls each other a nigger on a daily basis? If the connotation is the same with both, every time a person says nigga they're being inherently racist? Though I do see where you're coming from, the ramifications from saying the connotation is the same through both words create a double negative.

I personally wouldn't drop the n word to anyone, because of the fact that a lot of people dislike it when said by someone who is white. I'm just arguing that it's not racist; because by the textbook definition of racism it's not. I'm not saying you still won't get smacked in the mouth for it, a person may choose to dislike someone of another ethnicity saying it, but basing that dislike on grounds that it is racist is illogical. I think it's awkward as fuck when a white dude says nigga all the time in real life, but it's not "racist".

I mean, if I were to walk up to fiji and randomly say "You're a dirty chicken eating nigga" then it would be racist, because I'm degrading him with common stereotypes then saying the word nigga to seem derogatory. He would be completely justified in punching me in the face. If I walked up to Fiji and said "Ay nigga what's good?" he may not like it, hence me being white, but it's not racist in the slightest. Him punching me in the face for that would be completely uncalled for, and get him assault charges in taken to police. Same shit if I walked up to Lock or anyone else and said that. Now if I only said nigga to black people it would be a bit sketchy..

Fiji Osa
04-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Crysis is making no sense .. and I seriously doubt you meet me IRL and say "Fiji, What's up Nigga" - that would be a short meet if I ever saw one .. DGW didn't even slip and say that and that's my Ace so what makes you think you would be good

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Jason is Black so he gets it .. Hell out of resect of how he moves and thinks I wouldn't even say it to Jason if we met because some black people don't even like other black people saying to them .. its a gray area

Babylon
04-30-2014, 01:58 PM
i see what youre saying ..
but for example i call my boys faggits all the time .. if someone else were to call them faggits it would be a different story
so even though the word faggit is still the word faggit and it still means the same thing ... it will always depend whos mouth it comes out of
the n word was primarily used when white people were degrading black people- not black people degrading black people ... the context is important

i find that peoples opinions on this subject very GREATLY depending how and where they were raised though ..
personally if a white guy dropped the N word around me it would make me cringe ... other places its totally normal ..

i know black guys who have close white friends who say it and it isnt given a second thought
i also know black guys who would snap if any white person ever said it no matter how close they are

it really depends

Ah, that faggot example made a lot of sense. It definitely depends on how and where the person was raised.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Crysis is making no sense .. and I seriously doubt you meet me IRL and say "Fiji, What's up Nigga" - that would be a short meet if I ever saw one .. DGW didn't even slip and say that and that's my Ace so what makes you think you would be good

Jason is Black so he gets it .. Hell out of resect of how he moves and thinks I wouldn't even say it to Jason if we met because some black people don't even like other black people saying to them .. its a gray area

It was an example, you'd think you would understand what an example is. Guess not. I even stated before saying that that I wouldn't drop it around anyone, it's not my style.

Phil Banks
04-30-2014, 02:18 PM
Dave i guess i meant just fightin with ppl you grew up with for a common cause is somethin i respect more

The Dope Man
04-30-2014, 02:34 PM
One of closest friends is str8 outta Africa, been in the states since he was 8, & he hates the n word. I seen him punch another black dude in the face for sayin it to him LOL no joke

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 03:18 PM
So basically Dave your not to be respected unless you've done something like what?

I show equal respect to everyone I don't know NONE! (nah but seriously though your not one of those assholes that respects a doctor more than a bin collector are you?)

No, in the same way I don't respect a soldier over a bin collector.

Let's start with comment number 1, which proves that like a typical soldier, you have no clue what is going on.

England, or Britain or whatever you want to say, isn't the one getting into these fights. It's America. Britain get's bombed for helping America. So how can America be bailing England out of all these wars, if America is the one causing the wars?

And if you're talking World Wars, again, get your information together. Both England and America were terrible in the war against Germany, but America did the least. America did the whole D day thing, but the entire war was taking place between UK and Germany in the air. The war was basically over when Germany decided to claim land from Russia, which meant the scary guys got involved.

As for your second comment. I can summarize war in one simple step...which country were you posted in? You can spin "anti terrorism" all you want, but if you're fighting in someone else's country, or you are posted as a military figure against the will of the natives, YOU are the bad guy.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Also, did Fiji just act like he'd have killed Crysis if they ever met, acting like he's not an incredibly unimposing 10stone looking guy?

Phil Banks
04-30-2014, 03:48 PM
if hes not physically imposin an can an no way back up the shit he talks then why talk it tho

lllllllllllll
04-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Jason ain't black... lol

Babylon
04-30-2014, 03:58 PM
^Yup, so there's goes the whole "Only black people understand" theory.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 03:59 PM
I like KFC and am unemployed.

This is in relation to nothing, just letting you guys in on a little bit about Dave.

Saxx
04-30-2014, 04:06 PM
LOL Fiji Osa also mention Dave

Britian would have been fine without American help. We would have either (over a long time frame) beaten Germany like we had already started to do in the sky and also in North Africa OR Germany would have made a treaty (Hitler never wanted war with Britain) without your help. We also proved we could travel 8000 miles across an ocean with a tiny Navy and retake the Falkland Islands back (on argentina's doorstep) with minimal hassle AND without any American help.

Trust when I say America NEEDS British help not the other way around. If we had half the amount of troops you guys do we'd be unstoppable! Who else could hold back a million plus troops plus with a small band of 100,000?

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 04:31 PM
Had Russia and America not been involved, England would have lost. The RAF was doing their thing, but Germany would have crushed England had they wanted to invade. The joint forces prevented Germany from further branching out.

America uses Britain in wars. It's a fact. Britain is America's bitch, but it's not like Britain are calling America in for help like Fiji was wording it, it's the other way around. The SAS was a hundred times for formidable than Marine Special Ops.

The Dope Man
04-30-2014, 05:24 PM
If Britain & America went to war... we would absolutely demolish you guys. It's well known we have the best military in the world. There's no arguing.

We shut shit down in WWII. I wouldn't say we saved Britain, but we def mad the process go a lot quicker & you guys def needed our help to do that.

Tbh, i think Russia did the most damage against Germany. Hitler should of never fucked with them. Biggest mistake.

America doesnt need Britain's help, that's a ridiculous thing to say. Why would we need your help? We did Europe a favor by getting involved in the war.

But props to Britain for actually fighting unlike the other parts of Europe who basically just rolled over....

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Saxx America held back the britain army with barely an army in the Revolutionary War LOL

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 05:26 PM
If Britain & America went to war... we would absolutely demolish you guys. It's well known we have the best military in the world. There's no arguing.

We shut shit down in WWII. I wouldn't say we saved Britain, but we def mad the process go a lot quicker & you guys def needed our help to do that.

Tbh, i think Russia did the most damage against Germany. Hitler should of never fucked with them. Biggest mistake.

America doesnt need Britain's, that's a ridiculous thing to say. Why would we need your help? We did Europe a favor by getting involved in the war.

But props to Britain for actually fighting unlike the other parts of Europe who basically just rolled over....

1. Not what we're talking about. China would probably destroy America due to the lack of human rights and the mass of population.

2. America added absolutely nothing to WW2, with the exception of dropping a Nuclear Bomb on a German ally. Russia changed the game, D-Day meant nothing.

3. Correct. You don't fuck with the Russians, specifically not Stalin.

4. If America didn't need Britain, Britain wouldn't be fighting in American wars for the past what? 50 years? More? America didn't do anyone a favour. America gets involved in wars to work on what best helps their own cause.

5. Other parts of Europe didn't just roll over (with the exception of France). Poland didn't have any choice, they were invaded and occupied, along with everywhere else Germany got involved with. Italy were allies to Germany also.

BLUNT-MAN, the first thing about the revolutionary war to take into account is that guerrilla warfare almost always wins. England had unlimited supplies in comparison to Ireland and still never made a dent in the IRA.

Evil Stew Beef
04-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Dick jock don

Lockhart
04-30-2014, 05:33 PM
Meh. I'm not going to get in to a giant quarrel about who's stronger and who isn't. Pretty much the main goal now is to keep terrorism at bay so we can all live peaceful lives without having to worry about incoming attacks from terrorist regimes (I.e. Al Qaeda)

Pretty much, we've all fought for the same cause along with each other at one point or another, heck we've even made allies out of our own enemies at one point or another (Great Britain and America, having US Military bases in places like Baumholder, Germany) so debating who's stronger and who isn't is pointless.

God Bless.

Saxx
04-30-2014, 05:58 PM
I see what your saying....we shall never know. I would like to think we would have been okay no air superiority and a superior Navy would have meant Hitler could never have invaded..

Little geek fact but even after WW2 during the Suez Britain had 100 aircraft carriers at our disposal I think we now have 2? We went downhill so quickly because of WW2 ....we were fightimf alone till 1941 (and winning)

During WW1 we had a navy twice the size of the next two Navies combined!!

Fuck we are shit now.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

I'd actually like to know who would win. Britain versus USA. I don't think we could invade you guys and win but I also think you could never invade us and win either...

Britain didnt give a F about America as far as im aware...too busy elsewhere and you had the cheesemonkeys as allies. Also it was a war of English fighting English back then
..a bit pointless lol

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Actually of America did invade Britain we'd win from all your blue on blues LOL

I've personally been mortared by America. Whilst in a British vehicle in British Gear and with British radios. Quite how i look like Taliban is beyond me LOl

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

BLUNT-MAN

Largest isn't necessarily meaning better. Without numbers we would tear ya'll new one's.

NEVER FIGHT TRY TO OUTDRINK OR GAMBLE WITH A BRIT....YOU WILL LOSE.

and thats your own advice lol

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 07:13 PM
I remember someone once told me that America would smash the Irish in a war.

To which I rebuttled with a study which proved if all the plastic paddies in America went on strike, the country would fall within the day.

The Dope Man
04-30-2014, 07:47 PM
1. Not what we're talking about. China would probably destroy America due to the lack of human rights and the mass of population.

2. America added absolutely nothing to WW2, with the exception of dropping a Nuclear Bomb on a German ally. Russia changed the game, D-Day meant nothing.

3. Correct. You don't fuck with the Russians, specifically not Stalin.

4. If America didn't need Britain, Britain wouldn't be fighting in American wars for the past what? 50 years? More? America didn't do anyone a favour. America gets involved in wars to work on what best helps their own cause.

5. Other parts of Europe didn't just roll over (with the exception of France). Poland didn't have any choice, they were invaded and occupied, along with everywhere else Germany got involved with. Italy were allies to Germany also.

BLUNT-MAN, the first thing about the revolutionary war to take into account is that guerrilla warfare almost always wins. England had unlimited supplies in comparison to Ireland and still never made a dent in the IRA.

1. Never mentioned China. America has the most advanced military.
2. To say America added absolutely nothing to WWII is retarded. Not only did we fight Japan basically by ourselves, we also liberated many concentration camps. And D-day is a big deal, it basically concluded the war, in which Russia played a big part in as well.
3. I agree, don't fuck with Stalin. The US knows better not to cross Russia like that.
4. Britain hasn't really put that much effort into our wars. Don't think they helped us in Vietnam or the Cold War (correct me if im wrong). And countries are fighting for themselves on the War On Terror since there are terrorist attacks across the globe.
5. I was mostly talking about France. Even though Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey were all neutral powers that didn't do shit....

I'm actually mostly Irish, My ancestors came from Ireland (Father side anyways). idk much about there history tho

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Saxx i guarentee i can out drink you... shot for shot... while loaded up on pain killlers too aha

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Okay okay okay, I won't pretend I know everything about the vietnam or cold wars.

But since you're coming from a country where they sell cans of beer like cans of coke, you CAN'T bring up drinking in here man.

The Dope Man
04-30-2014, 08:30 PM
aha my whole family is irish alcoholics, i aint talkin about ireland..but britain? pffffffff this aint a tea party

Hubert Cumberdale
04-30-2014, 09:03 PM
I live in Ireland. I'm fairly confident going drink for drink with 90% of the people around here. You think being a plastic paddy is enough to claim you can handle the drink?

Lockhart
04-30-2014, 10:23 PM
Jason I understand that it may be around for forever, but it's also in the best interest of the military and civilians (at this point) to keep it at a very bare minimum to ensure the safety of those around us. It may be impossible to find EVERY terrorist on the planet, but we've got to at least try to keep ourselves safe.

The Dope Man
04-30-2014, 11:59 PM
Jason there's always organizations responsible for producing those terrorists. It's best to take military action against them, instead of just letting it happen. Violence will never be stopped, but it's worth trying to maintain it.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I live in Ireland. I'm fairly confident going drink for drink with 90% of the people around here. You think being a plastic paddy is enough to claim you can handle the drink?

da fuck is a plastic paddy? lol

& you most likely can out drink me considering your 220lbs (so you claim).

But i can hold my own when it comes to liquor.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Jason there's always organizations responsible for producing those terrorists. It's best to take military action against them, instead of just letting it happen. Violence will never be stopped, but it's worth trying to maintain it.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

da fuck is a plastic paddy? lol

& you most likely can out drink me considering your 220lbs (so you claim).

But i can hold my own when it comes to liquor.

Down to 210.

Plastic Paddy is like the American's who's dad once had a pint of Guinness with a Cork man and now suddenly they are Irish for life. For more information, see everyone in Boston and New York.

But is that a big thing? A mate of mine, who's about 154lbs, once said "No wonder I was hammered, I was keeping up with you with 4 stone less".

With me, I just built up a tolerance from watching UFC and shit. I started by getting sick after 4 cans. Moved up to 6, then 8. Now I'm disappointed with 12. It fucking sucks cause it's megabucks for 12 cans.

The Lock, which I agree, take measures to stop terrorism...don't you think being in THEIR country makes America the terrorists? I'm sure there's plenty of men in that side of the world who felt that 9/11 was needed to send a message and get America to take them seriously, so they would leave them alone.

If a military is in someone else's country against their will, THEY are the bad guys.

Lockhart
05-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Dave With that logic, who really struck first? We were only there to be begin with to help out Kuwait and defend them from Hussein.

But in all honesty, they were the ones that struck first with 9/11. (Que someone's ridiculous conspiracy theory about us killing our own people)

Phil Banks
05-01-2014, 06:49 AM
Dave With that logic, who really struck first? We were only there to be begin with to help out Kuwait and defend them from Hussein.

But in all honesty, they were the ones that struck first with 9/11. (Que someone's ridiculous conspiracy theory about us killing our own people)

where you get this bullshhit? Saadam invaded Iran in a 10 yr war egged on by Americans after the Shah was overthrown. He was an American lapdog. He thought the Americans would back him in Kuwait and they didn't. You morons act like dude was a legit threat... thats why they want you to think. He wasn't over his losses in the invasion of Iran were devastating. Saddam Hussein an Iraq as a country are the epitome of the word scape goat.

Get your facts straight.

No conspricay theory that the US also backs the same people that run Al Qaeda it's a sunni miltant organization an its run by Saudi's (Bin Laden was Saudi) who are also your biggest ally in the Middle East. Bin Laden was trained by Americans fighting Soviets in Afghanistan in the 80's.

You have whole regions who have basically been genocided by Americans...from South America to Asia... back to the Middle East.... you can't equate a random terrorist act performed by what constitutes of a .% of the Arab people that only took 1 thousand lives... to the invasion of Iraq.... millions have died from the fallout.... just so Halaburton an a few other oil companies could lay pipe....

Ignorance is bliss.

Saxx
05-01-2014, 07:18 AM
1. Never mentioned China. America has the most advanced military.
2. To say America added absolutely nothing to WWII is retarded. Not only did we fight Japan basically by ourselves, we also liberated many concentration camps. And D-day is a big deal, it basically concluded the war, in which Russia played a big part in as well.
3. I agree, don't fuck with Stalin. The US knows better not to cross Russia like that.
4. Britain hasn't really put that much effort into our wars. Don't think they helped us in Vietnam or the Cold War (correct me if im wrong). And countries are fighting for themselves on the War On Terror since there are terrorist attacks across the globe.
5. I was mostly talking about France. Even though Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey were all neutral powers that didn't do shit....

I'm actually mostly Irish, My ancestors came from Ireland (Father side anyways). idk much about there history tho

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Saxx i guarentee i can out drink you... shot for shot... while loaded up on pain killlers too aha

LOL

Where was America during the suez crisis? Also we never helped in Vietnam and....oops you guys kinda lost lol

Personally if you put Britain and America together I don't think that any China or Russia could fuck with that. Its a good if at times "when it suits" relationship. I feel closer to America than I do to any country in Europe (except for Ireland) Fance or Germany etc are completely Alien to me. The way if life and language barrier means I'd never consider living there.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-01-2014, 08:36 AM

Who really asked America to held though? Like if someone in a nightclub is getting his ass kicked, and I hit the guy beating him up...I'm probably gonna be ready to get jumped outside.

America had been involved in the middle east for YEARS before 9/11. Like, ridiculously long. Taking aside the whole America dropped two atomic bombs on a country previous to 9/11 stuff, America has been bombing Bagdad for a long long time before 9/11 ever happened.

People join the army for whatever reasons. I don't see soldiers as the bad guys. I at some stage couuld have easily signed up, and then I'd have been "peacekeeping" in countries I had no business being in.

But let's face it, no one's "fighting for their countries freedom". America is free. Iraq is in no way oppressing America. US soldiers are stationed in rival countries' borders, and refuse to leave. That's just the short hand of it.

Then you have the entire oil debate too.

The Dope Man
05-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Dave Lol mostly Boston/MA id say defines your "plastic paddy" term. NY is mostly Italians id say (going off of stereotypes). But tbh, my dad is no joke when it comes to drinking. I swear he cant even get drunk anymore, but i see what your saying.

Saxx i agree with your last point. never heard of the suez crisis & we had no business belongin in Vietnam, one of the biggest mistakes. Lost too many casualities & it brought massive of amounts of heroin. Although it made some good movies out of it...Forrest Gump lol American Gangster, there's a few more..

Phil Banks is 100% right & Dave is for the most part (dont agree about the whole being the bad guy for being on their land)

I Love America, but i wouldnt trust the gov as far as i can throw them. Im not a conspiracy theorists, i dont believe 9/11 was set up thats ridiculous, but there are sketchy things our gov does without tellin us. They have too much power & they take too much money from us. What we see on the news isn't the whole truth.

However, i do trust the government to keep us safe & to protect our rights (for the most part).

Hubert Cumberdale
05-01-2014, 09:37 AM
The government have to do bad things to get results. It's just fact. People claim it's all about money, but you think George Bush Jr. couldn't have done ANYTHING else? The guy had everything, he could have got more money with less noise. The government might have to slaughter some people in Mexico and fund a cartel to keep drugs out of America. That's the dog eat dog world of nationalism.

Erupt da Monsta
05-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Yo wtf is going on in here... LoD son ... Who wants problems?

Hubert Cumberdale
05-01-2014, 05:03 PM
LoD certainly didnt want problems during Illmania season.

Row
05-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Fiji Osa Real talk. About to go through that same stuff with me enlisting last week.

wait, youre enlisting in the army..

yet you claim to be christian?

:confused:

Hubert Cumberdale
05-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Christianity has no moral qualms about war.

Row
05-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Christianity has no moral qualms about war.

yea i know, which easily separates true from false religion,

true followers of God wouldnt engage, or even have an opinion about war

Hubert Cumberdale
05-02-2014, 10:08 AM
yea i know, which easily separates true from false religion,

true followers of God wouldnt engage, or even have an opinion about war

You're applying your morals onto what you feel a Christian's morals should be though. Some people put bold text on different sentences within the bible.

Row
05-02-2014, 10:11 AM
You're applying your morals onto what you feel a Christian's morals should be though. Some people put bold text on different sentences within the bible.

not just my morals, but the morals the bible states that every christian oughta have

Lockhart
05-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Row You know they have Chaplains (pastors) in the military, right?

Hubert Cumberdale
05-02-2014, 10:18 AM
not just my morals, but the morals the bible states that every christian oughta have

There is more to the bible than the 10 commandments.

Lockhart
05-02-2014, 10:19 AM
I serve because God has a calling for my life and that happens to be it. I'm not breaking any of my Christian faith by joining.

Babylon
05-02-2014, 10:23 AM
wait, youre enlisting in the army..

yet you claim to be christian?

:confused:

The only thing against the following of Lock's religion would be killing people, and we're in a peace-time.

The Dope Man
05-02-2014, 10:40 AM
shiiit... Christians have been involved in wars for centuries... Holy Wars n what not..

Row
05-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I serve because God has a calling for my life and that happens to be it. I'm not breaking any of my Christian faith by joining.

God called you to enlist?

i'm questioning whether you know God or not now.. cause God wouldnt tell you to join the war. i'm not looking to argue.

Do you live your life by the bible?

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

The only thing against the following of Lock's religion would be killing people, and we're in a peace-time.

if you were completely against injectin drugs, would you spend your free time being around dudes who do it on a regular basis?

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Row You know they have Chaplains (pastors) in the military, right?

& yes i do know,
the 1994 Rwandan genocide established the participation of all churches except for a group of people who claimed the bible is against it , and according to some scriptures, it is.

and if you know the bible as well as they did, you'd agree.

Babylon
05-02-2014, 10:54 AM
if you were completely against injectin drugs, would you spend your free time being around dudes who do it on a regular basis?

As long as I'm not doing it what's the issue? I'm against the entire concept of religion yet I'm around it constantly being in modern America; yet it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Even if I suscepted to injecting drugs with these people, that would be my choice. If Lock wants to kill people for his country who are you to say it's wrong? Who crowned you the poster-boy for religious morality check ups?

Row
05-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Who crowned you the poster-boy for religious morality check ups?

stop with your callous responses.

im not saying what hes doing is wrong, the book he's supposed to live his life by is.

& no offense, and i have nun against you, but now im talking to Lock, and im only interested in his responses, so save your replies, or address it to me via pm. thanks.

The Dope Man
05-02-2014, 11:06 AM
the bible contradicts itself..

plus the old testament was way harsher than the new testament..

Abraham slaughter his son cause God told him too..But Murder is a sin.

Row
05-02-2014, 11:07 AM
the bible contradicts itself..

plus the old testament was way harsher than the new testament..

Abraham slaughter his son cause God told him too..But Murder is a sin.

show me from the bible where it says that.

Okay then/

The Lock , should i just make a next thread? or address you via pm

The Dope Man
05-02-2014, 11:19 AM
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+22&version=ERV

Row here you go

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

& if you just wanted to speak with Lock either wait for a response or PM him... this is an open thread...just givin my input.

Babylon
05-02-2014, 11:50 AM
show me from the bible where it says that.

Okay then/

The Lock , should i just make a next thread? or address you via pm

You said save your replies because you're only talking to Lock yet immediately replied to Blunt, loooool.

Going to go ahead and post a bunch of contradictions from the bible here now since it's a topic because of Blunt. Read them or not, they're still interesting & show just how flawed the book is.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Exodus 32:14 Then the Lord relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith . . . not by works.
James 2:14-17 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? . . . Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven.
Matthew 6:1 Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

John 5:31 If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.
John 8:14 Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid.

Genesis 32:30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and my life was preserved.”
Exodus 33:11 The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend.
John 1:18 No one has ever seen God.

Lockhart
05-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Row I'll pray for you man. God has different callings for different people. You know that. He knows that. So I find it a bit offensive that you're questioning whether I know God or not. If anything, you should be happy that I'm doing what God has called me to do. I could be doing a lot worse of things, you know.

Row
05-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Row I'll pray for you man. God has different callings for different people. You know that. He knows that. So I find it a bit offensive that you're questioning whether I know God or not. If anything, you should be happy that I'm doing what God has called me to do. I could be doing a lot worse of things, you know.

didnt meant to offend you, and no need to pray for me.

just saying, God wouldnt tell you to do something he disapproves. so how can you be sure that it's God

Babylon
05-02-2014, 02:04 PM
didnt meant to offend you, and no need to pray for me.

just saying, God wouldnt tell you to do something he disapproves. so how can you be sure that it's God

God told Moses to kill 144,000 Medianiates and take the virgins as spoils of war.

Lockhart
05-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Row I'm sure it is him because I'm willing to do anything for my country that was originally founded on His Word.

You're alright. Just didn't like being questioned on if I knew God or not.

God Bless.

Row
05-02-2014, 05:19 PM
Row I'm sure it is him because I'm willing to do anything for my country that was originally founded on His Word.

See, that's nationalism, which God condemns.

your answers contradict with the Bible which is why I don't think it's God who "called" you. especially when His only medium of communication with humans is His Word

Lockhart
05-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Row Trust me, bro. That isn't his only medium of communication.

Saxx
05-02-2014, 06:51 PM
I thought America was founded by a bunch of Englishmen that killed a load of Indians?

lock

Babylon
05-02-2014, 06:56 PM
This country was founded on the basis of separation and freedom from church and state, even the 1797 Treaty of Tripoli (Signed by president John Adams & many founding fathers) states clearly that:

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"

Though it is true some of the founding fathers were Christian (Most Diestic, though.) the country itself was made to SEPERATE church from state.

Row
05-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Row Trust me, bro. That isn't his only medium of communication.

show me via scripture about God communicating in different ways ,

he used to do that in the early christians days but doesn't do it anymore because that's what his Word is for, early christians didnt have the bible back then.

so trust ME, bro, there's no other medium of communication.