PDA

View Full Version : Hawks For An Early Upset?

Illimination
04-28-2014, 09:23 PM
unsure if any of y'all are following the NBA Playoffs or not but this game is really cut-throat right now. every body has Pacers (coming in at #1) going to the finals semi-finals for the East but Atlanta has other plans right now.

y'all think they can take this & take game 6 and eliminate the Pacers?

lllllllllllll
04-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Pacers going home fam.. ATL hot right now

Illimination
04-28-2014, 10:07 PM
i normally go for underdogs cos i am tired of seeing the same champions over and over (even w/ football). the Hawks are definitely no favor in this series & to already be tied 2-2 is epic imo.

for the Pacers to go home so early after ALL the hype & trends, it'll definitely shake things up. i can agree, right now they are HOT but can they keep this for the next 12 min & then do it again next game at home .. that is the question.

lllllllllllll
04-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Yea this playoff been aight so far. Shit I can't call it right now on who's gonna win it all. I keep changing my mind lol

if Memphis knock out OKC, that'll be nuts. Too many bets on them in my city. Hopefully in the second round it'll be much clearer on who's gonna take it all

CakedOut
04-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Ay Hawks on fiyah right now. I was surprised when they was up 2-1. Jeff Teague been ballin. I got Atl advancing to the 2nd round.

Miami @ Bobcats..
Nothing to talk about. Bobcats star center still playing while hurt, good to see him trying. Even tho the bobcats bout to get sweeped, at least they made it to the playoffs. they record last yr was like 21-62. this year 44-39.

Rockets @ Blazers
Best series so far, Blazers up 3-1. All of the games been comin down to the wire. I'm rooting for the rockets but I don't see them advancing being down 2 games.

Mavs @ Spurs
Best coaching series. Very well drawn plays from both sides. I believe Dallas up 3-1. I see them losing to the Blazers next rd. Spurs doesn't have enough athletic players. On the other hand, the blazers & the rockets do.

Wizards @ Bulls
Trevor Ariza & John Wall been going off. Wiz advancing.
Joakim Noah doesn't have any help except for Taj Gibson & D.J Augustine.

Warriors @ Clippers
Series evened out. The best pg will lead there team to victory. Draymond Green has been the game changer throughout the series. If he keeps playing good d & hitting open shots, the warriors will advance.

Illimination
04-28-2014, 11:03 PM
honestly, i'm SHOCKED at those BULLETS right now!.

MJ is having a heart-attack right now not knowing who to vote for as he has played for them both. lls.

but current predictions:

DAL > SA (though they are losing right now)
POR > HOU (underdog vote, plus when was the last time you heard about Portland?)
GSW > LAC (i do feel some type of way w/ the decision but underdog to rise)
MEM > OKC (KD is my guy and all ... but underdog to rise)

ATL > IND (i originally called this before the Playoffs kicked off & i am not backing out)
WAS > CHI (... anybody still waiting for D. Rose? ... Chi normally flops during Playoffs)
TOR > BKN (Vince Carter ... Chris Bosh ... & never heard of TOR since but young over experience)
MIA > CHA (though the series is over, I didn't expect Charlotte to get passed Miami anyways)

CakedOut
04-29-2014, 01:21 AM
agreed. wish the east was better, tired of seein the heat in the finals.

lllllllllllll
04-29-2014, 01:35 AM
Every person who dislike the heat do.. Same with all the folks who disliked the bulls when MJ won 3 in a row.. That's how the game goes

Illimination
04-29-2014, 10:01 PM
i personally don't hate the Heat at all ... they're a talented team w/ a bench full of potential starters. they, without a doubt, are the East. i just would like to see something new this year for a change & it is possible cos Washington is BLOWING UP!!

i haven't seen the initial bracket on how R2 will look but i think Wizards can take out Heat.. i feel that type of way right now.

OSKAR
04-29-2014, 10:46 PM
If the pacers lose to Atlanta and the raptors beat the nets I honestly see the heat going on a 12-0 record to the finals

Illimination
04-29-2014, 10:53 PM
i can guarantee Washington will NOT get blown out by Heat. yes, you've heard the prediction here. ATL vs WAS will be R2 but WAS will take that round, in 5.

if Toronto does proceed, i do give them some leeway in that series. y'all be praising Miami too hard.