PDA

View Full Version : message to the under-priveledged

Rain-Matrix
02-18-2014, 10:15 AM
If youre a new nigga u have no say in whos a vet and who isnt

Rainy got years on all of u

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Dunno if yall forgot or u just never knew

It is what it is tho

RULE
02-18-2014, 10:17 AM
I miss the old rainy :(

FAME
02-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Being here for a long time doesn't make you a Vet... I been here 8 years and wouldn't consider myself a Vet.

lllllllllllll
02-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Rainy is that dude...

Rain-Matrix
02-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Being here for a long time doesn't make you a Vet... I been here 8 years and wouldn't consider myself a Vet.

i see these niggas and its their first year , theyre trying to tell me my place On this site. Naw nigga that aint how it works

Im seasoned. New niggas have no say in this matter is all im saying .. if you werent here before 2010 .. dont talk about it

If real talk or askari said i wasnt a vet then id have no objections

Ignorance is cancer to an oppinion.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Its like the employee telling the boss to scrub toilets

RULE
02-18-2014, 01:44 PM
Rain Matrix & Rain_Matrix > Rain-Matrix

Rain-Matrix
02-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Its like the janitor at the white house telling obama to drop the bomb

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Its like black people telling white people they have rights

Idk why its like that but i thought this thread could use a little racism

lllllllllllll
02-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Just Tryina Be Niggas /

Hidden Hand
02-18-2014, 02:15 PM
I don't consider myself a vet.

Subreal
02-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Then battle or something, ya'll a bunch of oldheads sitting inactive posting on the forums like a Grandpa sayin "back in my day..."

RULE
02-18-2014, 02:22 PM
amen.

BizzyOne
02-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Thats some true shit. Its about how much work you put in to it. If you been there just hanging around not doing shit then how does that make someone a vet. Subreal

lllllllllllll
02-18-2014, 02:44 PM
FTOH.. proving the movement right on a daily basis!

Rain-Matrix
02-18-2014, 03:08 PM
i proved myself to every generation up until 2012 , fuck this one. i got a couple hundred battles clocked , dozens of cyphers , i got a tag team belt

Fuck do i need to prove to these rookies? I read a battle and theyre saying the same shit we did 6 years ago

meanwhile i put down some new shit and i walk away with an L. Why? New niggas get amazed by old concepts cuz they never seen them before ... and thats all thats left is new niggas. I might aswell jack concepts from topnotch or mahvulus...

Fuck that. "Those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it"

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

He carry the 'tech? No!' He was just bumping some music

Is that dono in 2013 or rain in 2008?

Straight up

Subreal
02-18-2014, 03:11 PM
But no one cares about all these old heads that just post in the forums, they aren't putting out tracks,battles, or anything. It's like, what u doing here? u need someone to talk to? u lonely?

The Ghost of Freak
02-18-2014, 03:18 PM
i proved myself to every generation up until 2012 , fuck this one. i got a couple hundred battles clocked , dozens of cyphers , i got a tag team belt

Fuck do i need to prove to these rookies?

……...

Fuck that. "Those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it"

Geez, Rain-Matrix , your too deep into being a vet…..erinarian ….. pull your head out of that drug mule's ass…. shun.

Seriously tho, when did you become a serious motherfucker… all of a sudden its like "Why don't these rookies recognize me" , when you yourself have personally seen to it to develop as one of the website's greatest clowns…. no hate at all on that, especially seeing as I prefer being a jester to a king. :D You pull it off well… so fuck what a hater says.

All I'm saying, real talk, is why all of a sudden do you care what all these lil bitches around you are saying…. that's not the Rain I remember…. you used to pour your poor ass behavior all over them like they were nothing… don't give them the time of day like this…. your only sponsoring their fuckery.

You never gonna drop the crazy, but I prefer crazy funny to crazy defensive.

Chin Up…. stop looking at the ground level… we all get buried there in the end, why waste your vision… that's the wisdom I'm given and giving.

*Lastly, don't generalize so much, because you are not acknowledging that some of us post-2010 LBers are creative, got our own fresh work going, and worthy writers.* (I take this offensively….lol… kidding…. no Im not… fuck you…. fam)

-FREAK- out

FAME
02-18-2014, 04:06 PM
But no one cares about all these old heads that just post in the forums, they aren't putting out tracks,battles, or anything. It's like, what u doing here? u need someone to talk to? u lonely?

AHEM!

Subreal
02-18-2014, 04:32 PM
AHEM!

ur putting out tracks.

Rain-Matrix
02-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Subreal u mad cuz the vets didnt put enough punchlines in circulation?

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Take back them harsh words and ill give u guys a few new ones to use on each other

Subreal
02-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Subreal u mad cuz the vets didnt put enough punchlines in circulation?

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Take back them harsh words and ill give u guys a few new ones to use on each other

Ya'll ran out of punchlines, thats why you guys sleeping.

Saxx
02-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Rain-Matrix why do you have sucj a low battle record if u been here years??