PDA

View Full Version : How is "Snoopy" the Ranked #1 Emcee

Trademark
02-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Lol, has anyone actually read his SHIT? Wow...

Not to mention, dude got seriously butt-hurt cause I voted IN HIS FAVOR cause he battled someone actually worse then he was and sated the battle sucked.

You're trash dude. Seriously... And after that rant on my profile page in regards to "Getting me banned" makes you a Faggot who is trash...

Just sayin' Bro. Step your bars up, don't get mad. Just elevate rather then remaining below sea level, homo.

Thanks, bye.

Saxx
02-17-2014, 04:20 AM
Im guessing cos he's battled people worse than him? I've read his stuff. Ain't that bad tbh. Rankings don't mean much last time I looked bnas was number 1. Also im ranked 17 and im shit lol

RULE
02-17-2014, 05:08 AM
Volume of battles.

Snoopy316
02-17-2014, 06:06 AM
Man shut tha fuck up u clown. I knew it was only a matter of time since my return doing my shit that some turd will pop up n create a dumb as fuck thread like this. u rate 1-2 my way n drop a fucked up comment like ur seeking attention. Ur a loser man. U got 9 battles since 2010. Ur last battle was 2010. I don't give a fuck if ur a Multi or some big faggot on this site. I step up when I want to not when a Internet loser like u tells me too. Work on ur own elevation n don't worry ur pretty little face about other people then maybe u'll get somewhere and not feel that u need to seek attention all the time.

Fuck outta here. No body gives two shits about u. U want to drop smart comments go do it else where.

Btw this month is sniping season. I drop freestle verses average about 90 seconds each verse to get in the GC. Ur dumbass should know its not my best and that I ain't need to drop my best bars. Stop trying to feed people information they already know.

ILLoKWENT
02-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Simple solution here.. both battle each other in a 16line..

Trademark
02-17-2014, 08:19 AM
I got that faggot ignored. What did he say? Lol

Also, I see RULE - SO the rankings is actually based off of points per battle. Word. Explains why that Oscar belong in a trash can writer is at number 1. Cool.

Send the challenge, you flaiming faggot. I'll be happy to shake the rust and destroy you, BRUH.

Trademark
02-17-2014, 08:23 AM
Word, I read... I unblocked the lame, lol. Thank you tho, hahaha.

Fidel Z
02-17-2014, 09:42 AM
Shoutout to my Uncle Snoop! Snoopy is that nigga

lllllllllllll
02-17-2014, 10:39 AM
This would be cool for the LBT card next month. Give a good amount of time for a build up..

Denton
02-17-2014, 11:07 AM
I got that faggot ignored. What did he say? Lol

Also, I see RULE - SO the rankings is actually based off of points per battle. Word. Explains why that Oscar belong in a trash can writer is at number 1. Cool.

Send the challenge, you flaiming faggot. I'll be happy to shake the rust and destroy you, BRUH.
Lol he called snoopy flaming... I get it :D

lllllllllllll
02-17-2014, 11:09 AM
I like this Username dude already.. He's pretty cool

Denton
02-17-2014, 11:10 AM
User is an Old Head

Mob_Figure
02-17-2014, 11:15 AM
Depending on how many textcees are battling and how many battles they are dropping the rank just really comes down to activity. Same goes for audio section. Us guys in the top 3 are like 100pts ahead of the rest. I dont think the monthly rankings have alot to do with the quality of the battler at all.

More of a race to the active artists of the month.

Saxx
02-17-2014, 11:17 AM
Oskar makes sick tracks....how many you done?

Fidel Z
02-17-2014, 11:20 AM
FTOH.

Dean
02-17-2014, 11:23 AM
User is an old head

What Z said.

Manhattan
02-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Ya he's just ranked #1 of this month purely based on how many points he racks up from sniping.

Denton
02-17-2014, 11:31 AM

he meant the award. not the rapper

Saxx
02-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Good cos Oskar is sick ;)

CakedOut
02-17-2014, 11:40 AM
#FTNH
#FTOH
Its a movment.

RULE
02-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Sick in the head maybe.

:D

Vegeta
02-17-2014, 12:10 PM
Snoopy316 is good and he puts the work whenever needed.. btw Username is ur password a "password"? lol

Manhattan
02-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Terrible joke.....-_-

Vegeta
02-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Lmao thank u manny :D

lllllllllllll
02-17-2014, 12:15 PM
LMAOOOOOOO Vegeta Oh my oh my.. Your killing me fam

Vegeta
02-17-2014, 12:18 PM
lol Punk no i am killing manhattan he that mafia tho

Manhattan
02-17-2014, 12:20 PM
LOL it did make me laugh....at how terrible it was. Haha ya okay you and your little friends teaming up and shit. You'll see when I ain't mafia and you spent this entire time chasing me only to look stupid

lllllllllllll
02-17-2014, 12:22 PM
haha Vegeta i see i see. Get him fam. Your winning.

Trademark
02-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Yes, I am a very OLD head. Vegeta - What's up dude, I was the guy that welcomed you on RB, bro. You helped me get my account back actually.

Beef is done, Maybe I did rate his battle low, but no where in that comment I insulted anyone other then saying the battle was weak and both needed to step their bars up. I deleted all the derogatory comments he left on my user profile because of a vote. It was uncalled for TBH, threatening that he would "Get me banned" lol. All good thou, I understand the ranking system now and was only venting at the time of him ranting in my profile.

What's up with all of you, glad too see some old faces here, lol.

RULE - Got your message bro, I get it. As I will refrain from ever checking out his battles again to avoid faggotry. Simple as that, lol.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Snoopy316 is good and he puts the work whenever needed.. btw Username is ur password a "password"? lol

Lol, no.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I like this Username dude already.. He's pretty cool

Lol - I'm a pretty likable guy, what can I say, lol.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

I've made plenty of audio's in my day, brother. To bad Goldmic went down. They were all on there, tbh. Also, was referencing Oscar the grouch, considering he lives in a Trash can, and the Award an "Oscar"... Kind of a double meaning PUN. Feel me? Lol... Don't know who you are referring too, bro but I wouldn't insult anyone who I have no idea of.

RULE
02-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Cant lie i thought Veggy made a funny lol

Trademark
02-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Lol, who ever asked if my Password was "Password" tho... Mad corny but did get a chuckle. Props.

Saxx
02-18-2014, 03:00 AM
Username

Good stuff. We looking forward to seeimg what you got :)

Vegeta
02-18-2014, 04:02 AM
Yes, I am a very OLD head. Vegeta - What's up dude, I was the guy that welcomed you on RB, bro. You helped me get my account back actually.

always happy to help fam.. good to see u back we organising a video battle league lemme knw if u wanna take part

RULE gimme some award now lol

Snoopy316
02-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Shoutout to my Uncle Snoop! Snoopy is that nigga

Thanks nephew Z. Haha btw that Wayne siggy looks pretty badass man. Good shit.

Ok so this username clown created a pointless thread putting my name on it to draw attention then starts making friends here LMAO. What is this? Facebook reunion?

Ain't even close to a beef tbh. All I'm saying was stay outta my battle if ur gonna be a cunt. Even rule says the rate was unreasonable and that he would give something like 3-4. I never said it wasn't a weak verse either. Also I never claimed i was the best here. Nigger assumed shit just because he saw I'm rank 1 this month n had a confusion breakdown.

Trademark
02-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Thanks nephew Z. Haha btw that Wayne siggy looks pretty badass man. Good shit.

Ok so this username clown created a pointless thread putting my name on it to draw attention then starts making friends here LMAO. What is this? Facebook reunion?

Ain't even close to a beef tbh. All I'm saying was stay outta my battle if ur gonna be a cunt. Even rule says the rate was unreasonable and that he would give something like 3-4. I never said it wasn't a weak verse either. Also I never claimed i was the best here. Nigger assumed shit just because he saw I'm rank 1 this month n had a confusion breakdown.

Resort to racism. Cool story bro. No one cares about you. If you are going to speak in my direction, let it be bars, you heaping pile of dog shit. That is all I will say back towards you. I'm not going to bicker back and forth, it's pointless and irrelevant, sort of like your existence.

PS: Your mother should have swallowed you. Have a blessed day.

Saxx
02-19-2014, 11:12 AM
You never even picked up on the fact im ranked #10 explain that one bitches haha

Snoopy316
02-19-2014, 06:56 PM
Resort to racism. Cool story bro. No one cares about you. If you are going to speak in my direction, let it be bars, you heaping pile of dog shit. That is all I will say back towards you. I'm not going to bicker back and forth, it's pointless and irrelevant, sort of like your existence.

PS: Your mother should have swallowed you. Have a blessed day.

thought I was on ur ignore list? fool. I gave RULE my words, this shit ends here. stay outta my way.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Snoopy starts a lott of fights, gets told to shut up by staff, then acts like a bitch.

This is becoming a habit.

Snoopy316
02-19-2014, 07:47 PM
^ Almost correct, except I didn't start this one, reason is username is a nobody to me, simple as that. let me know when u want me to remind u how u admitted ur a MSN cheater. EtH & Grizz belongs in the same boat. :)

Trademark
02-20-2014, 02:58 PM
I clearly stated I took you off of ignore to see what you typed on like page 1. Never put you back on, forgot too... But by the time I log off in about 5 minutes, I'll probably forget again. So, yea...

Lol