PDA

View Full Version : Old GM Heads

Trademark
02-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Wow, I'm finally back after 5 years of being offline, lol. What's good.

Where are all my homies at these days?

Phroxen

Bumped in to your name, are you the same Phroxen from GM, dude?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Anyone from BBE as well? Remember that wack ass forum, lol.

Pulse, Rain Matrix... A few other dudes, I can't recall at the moment, lol.

Lockhart
02-15-2014, 02:42 PM
Good to see you back Username

Want a welcome back battle?

Trademark
02-15-2014, 03:56 PM
IDK tbh, just signed on today and haven't wrote in YEARS. So a battle at the moment is the last thing I want. Just been browsing around trying to see who's still active and what not, dude. But thanks for the warm welcome, appreciated.

Lockhart
02-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Not a problem, fam. Let me know if OR when you want a battle. Username

Trademark
02-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Definitely.

lllllllllllll
02-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Welcome back

Mob_Figure
02-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Username

Its E-Mob Figure from goldmic. I just joined this site not even a month ago. I havent battled in forever either.

ILLoKWENT
02-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Wow, I'm finally back after 5 years of being offline, lol. What's good.

Where are all my homies at these days?

Phroxen

Bumped in to your name, are you the same Phroxen from GM, dude?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Anyone from BBE as well? Remember that wack ass forum, lol.

Pulse, Rain Matrix... A few other dudes, I can't recall at the moment, lol.

What was ur name on gm?

Hubert Cumberdale
02-15-2014, 11:05 PM
Awww someone remembers Rain and not me? That sucks!

I was Erebus on BBE if that changes anything.

ILLoKWENT
02-16-2014, 12:48 AM
Ive got an idea who he might be.. based on his locale.but well see.

ILLoKWENT
02-16-2014, 02:01 AM
Immortal Siccness? I recognize that style
Thats what i was thinkin.. plus his crew was illest rated on gm. And from astoria...

Trademark
02-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Immortal-Siccness was my name on GM. Every other site was either this name or "Sicc" - Awesome that people remember from such a long time ago, I must have left an impression, lol

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

What up ILLoKWENT, I remember you dude. And UnEtHiCaL, I remember you as well bro.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Lol How are you

How are you? LOL Hahaha...

ILLoKWENT
02-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Immortal-Siccness was my name on GM. Every other site was either this name or "Sicc" - Awesome that people remember from such a long time ago, I must have left an impression, lol

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

What up ILLoKWENT, I remember you dude. And UnEtHiCaL, I remember you as well bro.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Lol How are you

How are you? LOL Hahaha...

damn... how long has it been? 5 -6 years ago?shii...wut is up fam!! i remember when i signed on to bbe briefly, you was moddin there last time...

Trademark
02-16-2014, 05:15 PM
damn... how long has it been? 5 -6 years ago?shii...wut is up fam!! i remember when i signed on to bbe briefly, you was moddin there last time...

Yea, it's been a real long time dude. I was actually an ADMIN on BBE. Just finally came across LB from another forum I just returned too as well and seen someone post up in an introduction thread. Figured I come back on here an see how things were. I see GM finally went down as well. Kind of pisses me off, lost all my damn verses and shit, lol.

Over 50 verses - GONE. SMH.

I was like Text 50 - 0 and 5-0 Audio on that site, lol. Ranked top 10 out of like a million users, hahha.

ILLoKWENT
02-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Yea, it's been a real long time dude. I was actually an ADMIN on BBE. Just finally came across LB from another forum I just returned too as well and seen someone post up in an introduction thread. Figured I come back on here an see how things were. I see GM finally went down as well. Kind of pisses me off, lost all my damn verses and shit, lol.

Over 50 verses - GONE. SMH.

I was like Text 50 - 0 and 5-0 Audio on that site, lol. Ranked top 10 out of like a million users, hahha.

lol, i feel your pain as well bro, i had over 60 battles , couple noshowed verses, and all the crew battle verses... all fuckin gone.....smh... all the great bars from the dope heads will never be enjoyed ever again..

ILLoKWENT
02-16-2014, 05:21 PM
you were like 26-1 on your sicness account, and 30-0 on your older first account

Trademark
02-16-2014, 05:22 PM
I know, SMH. I see LB's still up and active, which is good. Whatever happened to the CHAT ROOM, no more? Lol

Yea, I think I had 1 Loss on there that was bullshit but w/e Hahaha.

Rain-Matrix
02-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Siccness m'boy .... whats good

Hubert Cumberdale
02-17-2014, 11:13 PM
I remember you as Siccness, only VERY vaguely.

I believe we spoke on BBE a bit, and then you came back on here after it. It's fucking crazy that this would have been around 3 years ago.

LB is so weird in timeline.

3 years on LB before 2010 - Took FOREVER. I remember every bit.
3 years on LB since 2010 - Flew by. Remember none of it.