PDA

View Full Version : Idea for new style of Tournament...

UhMAZING
02-15-2014, 12:29 PM
RULE NOBLE Pugz DJ Denton

Have members choose a Famous Rapper that they'd like to Represent as themselves...(so they'd temporarily change their name to said rappers name) and set up either a 1 or 2 minute battle with beats and battle each other in the style that the Rapper you chose would rap it...and each member would use a Instrumental from the rapper they chose as their beat. Then think of some clever name for it..... :high:

Denton
02-15-2014, 01:28 PM
So you mean LB members pretending to be Famous Live Battlers

V3numb
02-15-2014, 01:30 PM
does he mean a role play tournament?..

Babylon
02-15-2014, 06:25 PM
I agree with this.

Vegeta
02-16-2014, 02:27 AM
Putting my opinion yo.. lol why to copy someone 's style? its kinda roleplay tourney in audios..

rather... if u wanna deal with text I'd suggest "Anonymous Tourney"

i.e. Every participant makes a fakey. And lets the mod know who is it..

He gets disqualified if he is exposed by some legit proof.

there won't be any kinda hate voting since no voter must be knowing who is who lol

Only the mod would know who is who.. and hence no mod would participate in it..

when tourney is over... mods would disclose who is who lol

sounds fun isn't it?

UhMAZING
02-16-2014, 12:59 PM
So you mean LB members pretending to be Famous Live Battlers

No. Not live battlers. Real Rappers. (living or dead) DJ Denton

Example:

2Pac Vs. Notorious B.I.G

Eminem Vs. Dr. Dre

Tech Nine Vs. Busta Rhymes

So, (using Dj as an example) Say I choose to be Eminem, Denton chose to be Dr. Dre. I would send Dj a verse ON an Eminem instrumental (spitting my own verse, not Eminems..But in the STYLE Eminem would spit it) and Dj would Reply with his verse on a Dr. Dre instrumental in the style that Dr. Dre would rap it....

It's not THAT much different than some of the tourny styles that are going on now... Like..... Hero's vs. Villians......or America vs. Uk....etc.