PDA

View Full Version : IM SICK OF THIS SHIT

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 05:49 PM
STR8 UP.. IM SICK OF YOU BITCH-MADE FAGGOTS DOING THIS SHIT...

WHEN YOU VOTE AGAINST SOME1 AND THEY TURN AROUND & VOTE AGAINST YOU WITHIN MINUTES...HAPPENED TWICE IN THE LAST HOUR.. LIKE DAMN.. I CAN'T EVEN VOTE ANYMORE WITHOUT LOSING VOTES..

EXAMPLE: Snoopy316 - I VOTED AGAINST THIS DUDE IN A CLOSE BATTLE WHERE IT WAS GOING BACK N FORTH, THEN WITHIN MINUTES HE VOTED AGAINST ME IN A AUDIO BATTLE & HE DOESNT EVEN DO AUDIO...? THAT'S SOME BITCH-MADE SHIT & IT NEEDS TO STOP.

ESPECIALLY SINCE I GAVE SNOOPY 3 VOTES IN A ROW BEFORE THAT, THEN THE ONE TIME HE VOTES BACK, ITS A HATE VOTE. SMH.

JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH OF A BITCH HE IS.

*DONT NAME ANY BATTLES SO IT DOESNT SWAY*

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

THEN THIS DELUSIONAL BITCH JUST PM'D ME TRYNA CHANGE THE STORY... CHECK THE TIME'S Snoopy316 YOU FUCKIN IDIOT

Babylon
02-13-2014, 05:49 PM

WHEN YOU VOTE AGAINST SOME1 AND THEY TURN AROUND & VOTE AGAINST YOU WITHIN MINUTES...HAPPENED TWICE IN THE LAST HOUR.. LIKE DAMN.. I CAN'T EVEN VOTE ANYMORE WITHOUT LOSING VOTES..

EXAMPLE: Snoopy316 - I VOTED AGAINST THIS DUDE IN A CLOSE BATTLE WHERE IT WAS GOING BACK N FORTH, THEN WITHIN MINUTES HE VOTED AGAINST ME IN A AUDIO BATTLE & HE DOESNT EVEN DO AUDIO...? THAT'S SOME BITCH-MADE SHIT & IT NEEDS TO STOP.

ESPECIALLY SINCE I GAVE SNOOPY 3 VOTES IN A ROW BEFORE THAT, THEN THE ONE TIME HE VOTES BACK, ITS A HATE VOTE. SMH.

http://i.imgur.com/SJ8YVx0.gif

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Crysis HELL YA, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S THIS BITCH.. ON HIS LAST 3 BATTLES I VOTED FOR HIM, THEN THE ONE TIME I DONT, HE VOTES AGAINST ME WITHIN MINUTES.. WHATTA BITCH

Babylon
02-13-2014, 05:54 PM
OR......................................
OR................................................ ..........

HE COULD HAVE SEEN THAT YOU VOTED FOR HIM, AND WAS LIKE "OH OKAY THIS GUY LIKES MY STUFF & VOTED FOR ME THREE TIMES SO LET ME GO CHECK HIM OUT" THEN THOUGHT THAT YOUR OPPONENT BEAT YOU SO HE VOTED AGAINST YOU.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAPS LOCK GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 05:56 PM
I DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM THO.. & ME & SNOOP FOR BEEF...

I WRITE IN CAPS LOCK FREQUENTLY...IDGAF

CakedOut
02-13-2014, 06:00 PM
HVK, best thing to do is stay off each other battles.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-13-2014, 06:12 PM
The better the level of opponent, the better the level of voting.

Student
02-13-2014, 06:14 PM
If You're "Beefing" With Someone The Best Thing To Do Is Not Vote On Their Battles At All, No Matter How "Unbiased" You Think Your Voting They Won't Think That And If They're Really Bitch, They'll Hate Vote Against You.

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Student i didnt think we we're beefin anymore.. i voted for him the last 3 times up until that vote.

UnEtHiCaL i agree, & this is a pretty str8 battle between me & mrgoodness imo

i try my best to vote on snipes, so there's no question. But when someone fails on snipe, im still gonna vote.

Student
02-13-2014, 06:23 PM
@Student (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877612) i didnt think we we're beefin anymore.. i voted for him the last 3 times up until that vote.
Yeah But You Know How Irrational People Are On Here, Super Quick To Jump To Conclusions (Hate Vote First Then Ask Questions).

Basically, You've Got To Accept The Fact You're Going To Take Some Bullshit Losses If You're Battling On Here (But That's Life Too).

J u s T C
02-13-2014, 06:31 PM
If he voted on your battle literally within a minute or 2 I'd be inclined to believe it was a pay back vote and that shits lame.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-13-2014, 06:34 PM
I usually ask if someone is alright with me voting on their battles if we have any dispute.

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 06:45 PM
If he voted on your battle literally within a minute or 2 I'd be inclined to believe it was a pay back vote and that shits lame.

it was within a few minutes.

Student nah, normally i dont care & let it slide. every now & then it gets to me but just cause it's this bitch Snoopy316 , who's always accusing people of shit, is why its bothering me..

What's even more bitch made is this fagget see's the forum post & pm's me callin me a hate voter with paragraphs of bullshit, saying he's gonna expose me & all that shit he usually says...

smh.. just when i thought snoopy couldnt be even more of a fagggot, he proves me wrong...

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I usually ask if someone is alright with me voting on their battles if we have any dispute.

he didnt have any dispute when i voted for him 3 times before that.....

Hubert Cumberdale
02-13-2014, 07:01 PM
Basically, just learn from experience. I have Snoopy blocked cause I know he's that kind of dude. Just learn from experience and move on. You seem to be smarter on the site than you were before now. Make sure you focus everything on improving, keep stepping up your opponents, and take every loss on the chin.

Snoopy316
02-13-2014, 07:21 PM

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

THEN THIS DELUSIONAL BITCH JUST PM'D ME TRYNA CHANGE THE STORY... CHECK THE TIME'S Snoopy316 YOU FUCKIN IDIOT

what a fucking angry faggot typing all in caps.. thinking it's life and death, I didn't even know u voted on my battle till after u started crying on here then I went to check it out and ur expo not to mention swaying faggot ass hate vote was wacker than ur face on facebook. that's when I PM u and thought that u hating voted on me straight back u lame fuck.

stay tha fuck outta my battles if u gonna act like a bitter bitch. i buried u and macc together in the dirt not long ago. ur bf macc learnt to lay low, u should too. stop being a bitter faggot. it's a fair vote. u got sniped by a better verse. deal with it.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Basically, just learn from experience. I have Snoopy blocked cause I know he's that kind of dude. Just learn from experience and move on. You seem to be smarter on the site than you were before now. Make sure you focus everything on improving, keep stepping up your opponents, and take every loss on the chin.

u had me block after I dropped a fair vote against u? then u ask me not to vote on ur battles when infact u forgot it's the other person's battle as well. that's a bit lame isn't it?

Snoopy316
02-13-2014, 07:43 PM
So you mean to say you logged on,ignored your pop up notifications but directly went to vote on TDM's battle? Yh sounds believable.

The DOPE MAN I wont trip if I was you bruh,this fool probably has a 0 vp

I turn my notification off dumbass, wait a minute, did u just get back from a ban? stop cheating faggot or u gonna get caught again.

Snoopy316
02-13-2014, 08:30 PM
first of all,i got banned for spamming and trolling the mods,not cheating.

Secondly,You mean to say the first thing you do when you log on to letsbeef is vote on "random" battles and not check the votes on your "own battle"?

Either thats a sad excuse or your simply retarded.

banned for spamming and trolling, now u got back from a ban and doing the same shit again. BAN THIS LOW LIFE AGAIN! lmao, fuck outta here kid, ur not good enough.

Joe MuGGz
02-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Soooo? Whats the outcome? Snoop will never admit that he did this in spite... There's no way to prove his notifications is off.. so.. I ask.. whats the outcome?

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 08:48 PM
M U G G Z there is no outcome, just puttin it out there once again that Snoopy316 is bitch-made. #NuffSaid

~1~

lllllllllllll
02-13-2014, 08:51 PM
LOL you guys are funny. First it was "Dope man shut up" Now it's lets protect him.

links & time of both your vote & the hate vote or GTFO as izzy would say.

Snoopy316
02-13-2014, 09:07 PM
M U G G Z there is no outcome, just puttin it out there once again that Snoopy316 is bitch-made. #NuffSaid

~1~

Dope man just admitted he just wasted everyone's time that there are no outcome to this thread intended. he's a cry baby faggot. all he had to do was PM me to cry about his PMS. but no... have to announce it in a forum. he must be missing his boyfriend maCc. kid, go tell maCc that Snoopy's back now. tell him to claim number 1 of the month again. LOL

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 11:25 PM
y'all wanna see tha links? he voted against exactly an hour after.. i bet he didnt even listen to the battle smh.

He just mad cuz he about to lose a snipe lmao gettin too old for this shit already..

Snoopy316
02-13-2014, 11:40 PM
^^ says the guy who cried a few months ago when he lost to a noob and was arguing with Jason. then Jason made him look stupid as fuck. I don't give a fuck about losing... and how can I be mad when I ain't the one making threads? fucking fool

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 11:47 PM
ya your not making threads you just keep sending me mad PMs, wont stop talkin..

Snoopy316
02-13-2014, 11:53 PM
yeah ur right about that.. I PMed u to settle this like a man and not a pussy, told ur lame ass to send that 8, but ur pussy is showing ain't it? LMAO, it's official, Dope Fag Fear Snoopy316

Student
02-13-2014, 11:58 PM
If You Both Block Each Other This Cat Fight'll Be Over A Lot Faster :D

Snoopy316
02-14-2014, 12:16 AM
Check out ur very own comment after I whoop ur ass in Dec. u said u sending me a battle after Xmas, it's Feb now homie. which Xmas u referring to?
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=470990

here's the other one I sent u...

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=462482

and the one before that which u won by fluke

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=461398

it's 2-1, what's wrong? don't u wanna redeem urself? why u scared to send?[COLOR="Silver"]

The Dope Man
02-14-2014, 12:19 AM
For the last time.. Unless you send me bars, or its a tourney battle then im not fuckin wit text. Get at me on the audio section where it's actually rap.

~1~

Babylon
02-14-2014, 01:28 AM
For the last time.. Unless you send me bars, or its a tourney battle then im not fuckin wit text. Get at me on the audio section where it's actually rap.

~1~

This.

No disrespect to text cats, but audio is a whole new league most of y'all can't fuck with. Including Snoop.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-14-2014, 02:12 AM
I like that audio is now influenced from shit seen only in text. It makes audio soooo much better.

Babylon
02-14-2014, 02:22 AM
The fact that I went into the text league before I got back into Audio made me a MUCH stronger emcee. I'll always love text battles, but Audio is where I've always had my heart set on.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-14-2014, 03:51 AM
I wouldnt listen to audios a while ago because literally it was best flow/mic/voice wins. Now, you actually get audio battlers with those aspects, mixed with verses that could win a text competition too. Wish this happened a few years ago when there was a naturally dope audio guy at every turn.

Snoopy316
02-14-2014, 04:34 AM
Dope Man That's a true duck right there, he say he doesn't fuck with text. Check his recent battles. Fuck outta here. U on a text section, talking to a text battler about a mic. Fucking dumbass. Go hide in ur audio section then like everyone else. U started audio less than a month ànd already on high horse. Maybe one day if I'm ever serious enough n can be fucked I'll set up a mic. Y'all won't able to handle my explicit content in audio if u can't even handle reading my text.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

This.

No disrespect to text cats, but audio is a whole new league most of y'all can't fuck with. Including Snoop.

no saying ur disrectful but there's a difference between "can't fuck with" and "can't be fuck". This is a hobby "website" it's more convenient to most peep here to just text on a phone while on their way to work or at work on a comp.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-14-2014, 04:48 AM
I read "no saying you're disrespectful" and the entire post is read in a broad Scottish accent.

Snoopy316
02-14-2014, 05:07 AM
who's Scottish? Not me

Saxx
02-14-2014, 06:16 AM
I agree with crysis but then I've heard a lot of you audio cats lyrics and shit doesnt even begin to describe it lol

lllllllllllll
02-14-2014, 08:49 AM
Tha Dope Man Just C asked you if he voted back within minutes And you said yes. The links that you sent me shows that snoop voted back an HOUR later.

Explain....

Fidel Z
02-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Punk, Mod of the year! Handle your business cuh

The Dope Man
02-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Punk .. You couldn't PM me this? Lol ..what's the difference between an hour and a few minutes? He logged on, seen I didn't vote for him & then went to te audio section, where he doesn't even belong to drop a hate vote... Idgaf about infracting him.. Just saying it's pure bullshit.. Fuck it tho

lllllllllllll
02-14-2014, 05:46 PM
Tha Dope Man You could've PM'd your original post but you didn't. I would've looked into it & got back to you asap.

Denton
02-14-2014, 06:27 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1621701_10152168857086998_1185073070_n.jpg

The Dope Man
02-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Punk DJ Denton ??? .. Idc about his vote, cause I knew I'd get the rest of the votes..I was just putting this chump on blast.. #MissionAccomplished

Snoopy316
02-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Lmao @ mission accomplished. What a fucking Internet loser. Haven't u embarrassed urself enough yet? Stop talking, ur making a bigger fool out of urself each time. Fucking fag can't beat me in a battle so he had to make a scene in the forum. Bitch made of the year

Saxx
02-16-2014, 05:45 PM
Or just leave detailed expos so when they don't you know its a hate vote..

Nick a raw wha
02-17-2014, 06:40 AM
stop whining bitch. Aint nobody gives ...af