PDA

View Full Version : MvH ignoring the elephant in the room -JReddy

JR3Ddi
02-12-2014, 09:44 AM
I dropped an open battle directed towards MvH in general. MvH unfortunately did not pick it up in time, but even then Tyco RC felt the need to comment about body bagging me -IF- he would have been the one to respond. He also asked me why I didn't send a closed battle to MvH. The screen shots i've provided illustrate one of my reasons...

JR3Ddi
02-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Still waiting on the response tyco RC ---Don't call me out and then pussy-foot. Here's a refresher: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=626877

The Dope Man
02-13-2014, 01:02 AM
LOL... I SMELLY PUSSY... IS THAT YOU tyco RC ??? AHAA!

Mob_Figure
02-13-2014, 03:39 AM
Bnas dont wanna battle me again. Dude say he too busy making a mixtape but he seems to be picking up other battles just fine to me. I dont have a problem with other guys in mvh, just that dude.

First time he battled me he ducked my shit for three days, diddnt accept it. Then he changed his name, sent me a new challenge and made half my verse irrelevant cause of that. I mixed up the last half of his verse with another i had already used wich i openly admitted because i am not no damn biter nor do i deserve a win for recycling if it was an accident or not. Even sadly u still only won by one vote.

So with that said, i hope u get stuck battling me in a tourney one day bnas cause ima wipe my fuckin ass with your special ed flow.

DUKE ~RRR~
02-13-2014, 06:48 AM
Bnas is the biggest sniper and DUCKER on this site, still waiting to battle cause as Mob_Figure said he always says his busy.
D-TrIx is a sniping faggot who doesn't wanna battle again cause he knows he will get bodied this time cause this time I'm not gona drop a random open it will be directed.

JR3Ddi
02-13-2014, 01:31 PM
My real fued is with Bnas. MvH is just collateral damage...

D-TrIx
02-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Apparently Im gonna be the only MvH member to say something in this post...... Anyways me sniping yeah that's me but i dont see you DUKE sending me a private battle son. You can do written freestyle it don't matter kid i will merk you badly. I'm not one to back down from a battle so if you want it SEND IT. MvH don't back down from nothing and Bnas is busy making a mixtape but i guarantee you send him a battle he will respond. You all can hate all you want i know i would body you with pleasure believe that

Mob_Figure
02-13-2014, 09:04 PM
I really never considered d trix a sniper. Youll catch me taking easy battles but i will dumb down my flow or bars because to just try to destroy somebody who isnt up to level with freestyling or writing seems fucked up to me.

I take whatever good battle i see in the open battle section. And if i see bnas take a wack battle i just match him to subside point difference. Today you had dope battles posted up from dope man and scientist but bnas chose to take the newcomer battle from that jay dude. An mvh member was banned today for leaving thencrew and voting against me in an mvh battle. I think there's quite a few good audio heads in mvh but bnas just recruits whatever he sees.

JR3Ddi
02-13-2014, 09:34 PM
still waiting....

JR3Ddi
02-13-2014, 10:42 PM
It's easy to drop opens when your blocking everyone you're scared of Bnas Send me a written! I'll respond unlike that pussy tyco RC. MvH- "Winning one blocked member at a time"

DUKE ~RRR~
02-14-2014, 02:55 AM
D-TrIx send first you sniped my last open, and the bars I'm gonna send you won't be able to respond to so send 1 min written acap asap bitch................ If i send first it will get slept on..........

JR3Ddi
02-14-2014, 10:13 AM
I'll tell you what Bnas. Unblock me and I give you my word (with everybody on this forum witnessing) that I will NEVER vote or comment on one of your battles again. You have beat me (ONCE) before (quite some time ago) but you didn't explain how you used one of your previously posted video verses to do it. Or how you immediately blocked me afterwards so I couldn't comment at all on my own battle while you swayed votes from behind the scenes. You are only ranked so high because you filter out the emcees who scare you. Half the time it seems like you are battling your own fucking crew members. Bnas Heres a refresher from when I beat you by the way since you can't get your facts straight: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=617248 --- Fucking slaughtered you! I've NEVER blocked one single emcee on this site. Grow some nuts and battle me!

Saxx
02-14-2014, 11:47 AM
I don't do audio yet but as much as I like some of the mvh and bnas stuff I think his lyricism is perhaps the worst I've seen ever....like EVER.

I've just seen the tags below btw lmao

UhMAZING
02-14-2014, 11:58 AM
UhMAZING vs. Bnas - Championship PURE CRACK (PPV) Peep that shit when it drops.

to be fair and end this thread....

Anyone > JReddy

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

I'll tell you what Bnas. Unblock me and I give you my word (with everybody on this forum witnessing) that I will NEVER vote or comment on one of your battles again. You have beat me (ONCE) before (quite some time ago) but you didn't explain how you used one of your previously posted video verses to do it. Or how you immediately blocked me afterwards so I couldn't comment at all on my own battle while you swayed votes from behind the scenes. You are only ranked so high because you filter out the emcees who scare you. Half the time it seems like you are battling your own fucking crew members. Bnas Heres a refresher from when I beat you by the way since you can't get your facts straight: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=617248 --- Fucking slaughtered you! I've NEVER blocked one single emcee on this site. Grow some nuts and battle me!

hmmmm...a lot of this is lies.

I know for a fact a lot of people have you blocc'd because soon as they do battle you, you go and post dumbass comments all over the battle swaying the fucc out of it. That's why people blocc you, because you don't know how to just shut the fucc up and let the battle play out. I also remember a time that I couldn't post a comment on your battles or vote on them because you've had me blocc'd before.

Quit your whiny bullshit, drop battles....win or lose....that's it...
leave all this emo bitch shit out of it...makes you look like even more of a bitch.

#Facts

JR3Ddi
02-14-2014, 12:14 PM
UhMAZING vs. Bnas - Championship PURE CRACK (PPV) Peep that shit when it drops.

to be fair and end this thread....

Anyone > JReddy

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

hmmmm...a lot of this is lies.

I know for a fact a lot of people have you blocc'd because soon as they do battle you, you go and post dumbass comments all over the battle swaying the fucc out of it. That's why people blocc you, because you don't know how to just shut the fucc up and let the battle play out. I also remember a time that I couldn't post a comment on your battles or vote on them because you've had me blocc'd before.

Quit your whiny bullshit, drop battles....win or lose....that's it...
leave all this emo bitch shit out of it...makes you look like even more of a bitch.

#Facts

Oh this pussy UhMAZING finally decides to jump in the car. I have never blocked a single opponent. This is what happens when UhMAZING gets intimidated: Mod Alert!!!@ http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/converse.php?u=890571&u2=890657

D-TrIx
02-14-2014, 07:33 PM
DUKE like i said your pussy son send me A damn battle shit wont get slept on i dont send battles. I'll be sure to SNIPE your written 1 minute garbage when you send it. Please don't take forever either i have BETTER mc's to battle then your weak ass shit

Mob_Figure
02-15-2014, 12:03 AM
I didnt say anything cause these three dudes are irrelevant to me, heres why

J Reddy trys beefing with everyone and anyone, why? Because dude sits in the forums three quarters of his day, well normal people are out doing normal people things, J Reddy sits and trys gettin under peoples skin, noone has time for it so they ignore him

My record against J Reddy, 2-0, and trust no matter how much he trys i aint gonna write one bar for Duke, for the fact alone of his immature and annoying forum trolling

Mob Figure- He talks about me like Im his daddy, he says I snipe so he snipes, he just mad Im not even trying and Im first in audio AND text, and never will I let a dude who bites, recyles and mixes up his OWN verses distract me.

St Duke- I aint got much to say to this bitch, another back stabbing time waster, he says all I do is snipe? You mother fuckers blind? I put up 37 THIRTY SEVEN opens last month, thats more then half of these three dudes battles and they gonna say I snipe without lookin at the facts first, hahahahaha

Last but not least, I dont have time to write just cause I take freestyles HERE and THERE, theres a big difference between writing and freestyling, you look salty even trying that approach

This is all I have to say, and all I need to say, and it will be the last thing I say to any of you distractions

MvH pussies, yall just mad and we laughing at you

Im not mad at mvh. You just a straight up bitch. How the fuck you working on a mixtape when you have done over 700 battles (just on your unbanned acoount) and your delivery is fucking garbage. You have speech impediment nigga. Soundin like special ed in crank yankers, be on the track like yaaaaaaaay doggggg. Fuck i care if u beat me not even being on the site for 72 hrs. Thats how you beat everybody lol. Not to mention you talk about being first yet with all those battles i dont see no titles. Those are all the facts that need to be said. If having that record makes u feel all warm inside its all gravy. Everybody know you a bitch.

You smash on your own members in the battle section more then people outside your crew lol. Harboring anybody you can into thinking they are into a good crew like angelina jolie feeding starving africans and shit. I got your invitation just one day after i joined. I heard you and told myself no thank you. If i did id have you wanting to collab and then id have to say no thank you as well. I would never defile myself like that. I wish some of your better members would just leave your ass hanging they deserve better then a brain damaged emcee as their leader.

JR3Ddi
02-15-2014, 12:19 AM
Couldn't of said it better Mob - It's not MvH that I really have a problem with... It's Bnas the Blocking Bitch! But with that said: tyco RC did finally respond to the battle I sent him...4 days ago. Since the thread is hot and the content is relevant: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=626877 *FAIR VOTING + CRITICISM ENCOURAGED*

Saxx
02-15-2014, 09:05 AM
He hasn't responded to my 8 I sent....maybe cos he'd have to actually use his brain to beat it (and its not even that good)

Leroy Brown
02-16-2014, 04:55 AM
man...funny thing is I was here bullshittin...listening to my old battles, checkin out the ones I lost...and 9 times outta 10 the ONLY people who voted against me was MvH or some cat I beat in a battle and hurt his feelins...(which turns out to be over half the crew)...forget the fact I battled cats who been on letsbeef longer than me and they throw them the vote just for that, and they openly let me know...I used to think jreddy was paranoid but then someone hit me up bout a month ago in a PM sayin some shit, and a different cat IN THIS THREAD is sayin the EXACT SAME SHIT dude was tellin me in the PM, then lookin back at my battles it all starts comin together.......shit is fucked up...I had respect for them in the past but now that shit is out the window now..its like 2 dudes in that crew I got respect for

UhMAZING
02-19-2014, 11:24 AM
JReddy...Son, are you that retarded? Wow, you can post a link where I asked a mod to tell you to stop voting and commenting on my battles. REASON: all you do is talk shit in the comments section Swaying the fucc outta battles, along with Hate votes.
So This....

12-01-2013 01:56 PMJReddy
That's hilarious... what a pussy. Sure thing though. You have my word that I wont vote on his battles anymore. Appreciate the heads up.

12-01-2013 12:23 PMJust C
Hey could you do me a favor? Please stop voting on Uhmazings battles. He obviously feels some way about your voting (I'm not judging) and has you blocked as a result. But the block feature isn't working the way it should allowing you to vote.

Could you please not vote on his battles and I'll ask him to do the same. Thanks.

....Is Legit.

I'm sure it's not just me either that Hates your piece of shit ass......

Shit, Just READ THE TAGS IN THIS THREAD.....

Examples:

j reddy is a joke <----That's true
very few like j reddy <----That's true too

and isn't this thread "Dissing" MvH??...but not one bad tag about Bnas or MvH......

What's that tell you?

JR3Ddi
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM
UhMAZING ---It suggests that you missed the point entirely

UhMAZING
02-19-2014, 05:16 PM
No, it suggests that you did.

The fact No One likes you, and you're a whiney bitch and complain on comment sections of battles all the time and people are sicc of it.

JR3Ddi
02-21-2014, 10:16 AM
the only person complaining in this thread about me is you UhMAZING You can put all the hash tags you want, it doesn't change anything. I stopped commenting in the battles after your NARC ass bitched to the mods. All I was doing back then was out witting you in the comment sections until you CCried like a little pussy.

Jesse Pinkman
02-21-2014, 10:25 AM
my nig Bnas aka Bananas >>>

UhMAZING
02-21-2014, 02:02 PM
the only person complaining in this thread about me is you UhMAZING You can put all the hash tags you want, it doesn't change anything. I stopped commenting in the battles after your NARC ass bitched to the mods. All I was doing back then was out witting you in the comment sections until you CCried like a little pussy.

Son, you're the one creating a thread whining about a crew or some crew member that you have a problem with....What does that tell you?

You're not even relevant enough on here for any one to want to look at your threads, They see it's from you and they go about their business.

You're just a contradictive arrogant asshole that whines every time you don't get your way. Other people don't get to talk shit on peoples comments and sway battles...why should you?

You ain't special bitch. Go stretch out another wife beater.

~Tipz~
02-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Bnas … All admit J startin this thread is a little fuckin retarded but the FACT is your a sniper plain n simple. You got alright bars n every once n a while u show that u got skill but you need to back up your shit n maybe drop 1 or 2 opens a month. Then maybe all these mawfawkas would stop hating on u. See ya in the aka tourney lol u can't avoid ppl then…...

Nick a raw wha
02-22-2014, 11:13 AM
man...funny thing is I was here bullshittin...listening to my old battles, checkin out the ones I lost...and 9 times outta 10 the ONLY people who voted against me was MvH or some cat I beat in a battle and hurt his feelins...(which turns out to be over half the crew)...forget the fact I battled cats who been on letsbeef longer than me and they throw them the vote just for that, and they openly let me know...I used to think jreddy was paranoid but then someone hit me up bout a month ago in a PM sayin some shit, and a different cat IN THIS THREAD is sayin the EXACT SAME SHIT dude was tellin me in the PM, then lookin back at my battles it all starts comin together.......shit is fucked up...I had respect for them in the past but now that shit is out the window now..its like 2 dudes in that crew I got respect for

and thats why i stopped battling.

The Ghost of Freak
02-22-2014, 11:24 AM
the fact I battled cats who been on letsbeef longer than me and they throw them the vote just for that, and they openly let me know...

Leroy Brown I feel ya on that. Also, we should battle. I know you probably don't think I'm worthy, but thats means it will be an easy win for you right? XD

Kid Lucid
02-22-2014, 10:12 PM
JReddy-Appreciate the screen shots but you didn't prove anything. Your point was that Tyco is ducking you? Is that really true? Then show a screenshot of this private battle you sent him that he hasn't responded to. I don't believe that screenshot exists. And I don't believe you have sent him a private battle that he didn't respond to.
And congrats on your win, but in all fairness you barely won. Looking closer at the screenshot I noticed that every vote had an equal rating across the board.

Heres the real fucking elephant in the room homeys. We all know that the dude sending the battle is at a slight disadvantage because a good emcee is going to tactically twist every fuckin punch you throw and use it against you. Being that said, I have sent three private battles in my history. Won 2, and the third one I sent to AP47 six months ago has still gone unanswered. But I have never had anyone send me a battle request. Which sucks because that would make the job a lot easier.

I wouldn't blame Tyco for not sending a private battle to someone because it puts you at a virtual disadvantage just going first like that. And I will add this aoimed at JReddy- Homey if you want to battle him that bad, then why haven't you sent him a private battle. It just sounds to me like you are talkin shit homey. Real talk.- Lucid

Leroy Brown
02-24-2014, 12:26 AM
Leroy Brown I feel ya on that. Also, we should battle. I know you probably don't think I'm worthy, but thats means it will be an easy win for you right? XD

I try not to underestimate people...u never know what they're capable of...but yeah id be down for a battle

tyco RC
02-26-2014, 10:21 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOO JReddy where you at dude? i sent you a private open monday n you go ghost? hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm now whos duckin who?

~Tipz~
02-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Lol @ all yall

JR3Ddi
02-27-2014, 11:47 AM
tyco RC - the only time I duck is when I squat to shit on rappers: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=627968