PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP - WEB BROWSER

The Dope Man
02-11-2014, 02:08 PM
IIGHT SO...

SAFARI'S ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME ON LB, BUT RECENTLY IT WONT LET ME CLICK TO VOTE OR START A BATTLE...

GOOGLE CHROME WORKED FOR A FEW WEEKS, BUT NOW I CAN'T LISTEN TO ANY AUDIO BATTLES OR START ANY AUDIO BATTLES..

IM ABOUT TO DOWNLOAD ANOTHER WEB BROWSER... ANY OF Y'ALL GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS??? I'M NOT TRYING TO DO THIS MORE THAN ONCE.. FEEL ME?

GET AT ME!

*~THA DOPE MAN~*

Student
02-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Opera
Safari
Everything Else

Internet Explorer

Subreal
02-11-2014, 03:33 PM
uninstall whatever web browser it is, and reinstall it. e.g - if it is Chrome, uninstall chrome then reinstall

V3numb
02-11-2014, 03:42 PM
clean ur history for everything with the cache and w.e

turn off ur computer for 10secs>unplug the power cord>wait 1min>plug in and startup

if you have a computer run maintenance least every month with deregmenters,CCleaner, and w.e other system cleaners like advanced system care.. spesh since they're all free

lllllllllllll
02-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Student Mozilla be acting gay as shit.. I stopped using that browser a while back.

Opera is the best browser today..

Student
02-11-2014, 04:00 PM
@Student (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877612) Mozilla be acting gay as shit.. I stopped using that browser a while back.

Opera is the best browser today..
I Used To Love Opera But The Plug-ins Weren't Compatible With Most Websites (60% Of Them) So I Switched To Mozilla And I've Had No Problems Since. Maybe They've Fixed It But I'm Used To Mozilla Now. Chrome Is Pretty Cool Too But It's Kinda Laggy Sometimes.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-11-2014, 05:07 PM
I always said "What's the difference between the browsers? I'm used to IE so I just use this". But recently IE doesn't load websites the way it's supposed to or anything. I'm rocking more Chrome than Eazy E's whip.

Denton
02-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Chrome is my favorite web browser. It even works for ID card reader to access any Classified shit on military servers.

Clear your cache and unistall reinstall. The audio player WAS broken recently but its fixed

The Dope Man
02-11-2014, 05:23 PM
FIREFOX IS WORKIN ALRIGHT. G'LOOKS THO