FAME
02-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Lets Beef Track: Fallin' - By: FAME

Still singing... Few bars at the end LOL

Listen/rate/comment... Thanks :)

Joe MuGGz
02-11-2014, 08:33 AM
This is dope...

Lets Beef Track: Fallin' - By: FAME (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=886734-Fallin-366)

Still singing... Few bars at the end LOL

Listen/rate/comment... Thanks :)

lllllllllllll
02-11-2014, 08:41 AM
I love this joint Fam-e. It's on repeat

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Yo... You know I keep it 100..... And this was actually dope.... like prolly one of the best tracks ive heard on lb ina while tbh... overall... is that really you singing? Son you can sing lol......

Tbh man....... If I were you... I would focus more on singing... youre a decent rapper, but your singing is wayyy better.

Minus the rapping... track was one of the best Ive heard ina while

can you tell me why the quality is so different tho between the singing parts and the rapping parts?

FAME
02-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Yo... You know I keep it 100..... And this was actually dope.... like prolly one of the best tracks ive heard on lb ina while tbh... overall... is that really you singing? Son you can sing lol......

Tbh man....... If I were you... I would focus more on singing... youre a decent rapper, but your singing is wayyy better.

Minus the rapping... track was one of the best Ive heard ina while

can you tell me why the quality is so different tho between the singing parts and the rapping parts?

The vocals were recorded at a friends house, he has auto tune, I can't sing for shit without it haha. I recorded the bars with my own setup afterwards... I cut the bass out of them to sorta give it that sound but I'm not too great at mixing lol. I've recorded quite a lot of singing at my friends and used his autotune as much as I can coz he's not available all the time and I dunno when I'm gonna be able to get back there haha.

Dono
02-11-2014, 09:27 PM
I think you're selling your singing short man.

FAME
02-11-2014, 09:32 PM
I think you're selling your singing short man.

Nah... My friend is a god with AutoTune... All I gotta do is pretty much hold any note and he can change it to be whatever it needs to be lol. I mean, I aim for it to be as close as I can get it, but I definitely couldn't perform these songs live lol

V3numb
02-11-2014, 09:33 PM
~Facepalm..

negro i told you this before.. auto-tubne or not you still know how to keep a note for the most.. keep at that.. you can sing trust me, when you switch the auto tune off it's still gonna be hot prolly

drop a track w/o the auto-tune and we can let you know straight up if it's true or not..

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2014, 09:33 PM
The vocals were recorded at a friends house, he has auto tune, I can't sing for shit without it haha. I recorded the bars with my own setup afterwards... I cut the bass out of them to sorta give it that sound but I'm not too great at mixing lol. I've recorded quite a lot of singing at my friends and used his autotune as much as I can coz he's not available all the time and I dunno when I'm gonna be able to get back there haha.

Yeah I always keep it 100... and I can barely hear the autotune if any... you can actually sing man... real talk.... autotune or not... I sing myself as well... but its more reggae ... but this shit was dope and you got mad potential with it.. stop tellin people its auto tune only and not ya voice! have you heard lil wayne on autotune? lol

Subreal
02-11-2014, 09:36 PM
i could picture hearing this come on the radio in the car, sounds mainstream. Someone could tell me it was a hit song and i would believe it lol good shit can't hear the autotune really compared to ur last singing track

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Okay on third listen I can hear the auto tune, but not overly done... the singing is good... and the lyrics/song and hook are DOPE.

Ima go out on a limb and say this is top 10 best SONGS ive heard on LB .

I said it.

just cut out the rapping part completely