View Full Version : True Detective

J u s T C
02-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Anybody got into this yet?

It's hooked me in.

about to get into ep's 3 and 4

ILLoKWENT
02-11-2014, 12:07 AM
just startin sherlock holmes on netflix, wit benedict humberbatch.. seems interesting

Duh Great Whyte
02-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Yo this shit is wild besides sopranos and kenny powers fav hbo series

Manhattan
02-11-2014, 12:24 AM
I heard it's unreal but I haven't got around to watching it. Just might have to now

Duh Great Whyte
02-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Can you find it bootlegged so you dont have to wait if you can lemme kno, i hate waitin for the next episode thats how intriguing the series is tbh

J u s T C
02-11-2014, 12:54 AM
http://watchseries.lt/season-1/True_Detectivbe

use the vidbull links for each ep. you can find them near the bottom of the list of streams.

All the rest are some bullshit DL plug in or Ad crap.

Enjoy.

It's like a series of 7even.

It's pretty slow paced so far but the acting is great. especially Mathew Mconohey. really surprised me.

Manhattan
02-11-2014, 12:57 AM
Watching the first episode tonight...Thanks for the link Just C

J u s T C
02-11-2014, 01:16 AM
np mate. anytime

J u s T C
02-11-2014, 01:45 AM
On Ep 4. It's really starting to pick up the pace now, This show is the shit. I've got that 1 more episode feeling.

Phil Banks
02-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Great show great acting...

Duh Great Whyte
02-16-2014, 10:40 PM
can anyone tell me how to watch the whole series?

ELOH STACKz
02-17-2014, 12:40 PM
McConahey is gonna fuck Woody Harrellson's Wife... I guaranteed that's why they stopped being partners Just C Manhattan Duh Great Whyte

Rant
02-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Duh Great Whyte the whole series hasn't been released yet. It probably hasn't even been filmed in entirety yet. Lol. If I'm not mistaken this is a fairly new show.

Phil Banks
02-17-2014, 01:14 PM
The show is prolly only going to air 1 season so i'd say its all been shot jus not released. Its on the level with the wire tbh.... my only beef is how they portray the Louisanna Bayou... Cajuns an Rednecks aren't the same the cajun accent sounds country in the show an thats just inaccurate. I dont see dude smashing ole boys wife I dunno why....

J u s T C
02-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Nah it's going to be multiple seasons, each season with a new cast and story.

Whoever is cast in season 2 has their work cut out for them following Mathew and Woody.

And yeah I can see Rust banging his wife, considering she just binned him for shagging that 1 chick with the tits. Maybe on some shoulder to cry on or revenge type shit. I dunno. but it seems plausible.

I'm gonna try and stop watching it. I can't do waiting a week for each episode. I need my instant fix on some marathon shit.

Rant
02-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Nah it's going to be multiple seasons, each season with a new cast and story.

Whoever is cast in season 2 has their work cut out for them following Mathew and Woody.

And yeah I can see Rust banging his wife, considering she just binned him for shagging that 1 chick with the tits. Maybe on some shoulder to cry on or revenge type shit. I dunno. but it seems plausible.

I'm gonna try and stop watching it. I can't do waiting a week for each episode. I need my instant fix on some marathon shit.

Ladies, and gentleman, the only woman in the world with breasts...

Duh Great Whyte
02-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Iono, yall talkin the reason they aint partners is cuz he fucked hart (woodys) wife maggie, i think she wants rust (matt) but i think he won't do it, i believe they aren't partners because of somethin rust says about hart shootin dude in the face because i believe that dude reggie la due knew the "yellow king" the way he was talkin, n if you watch the episode when they are interviewing rust he says what reggie la due say to him about time, and i knew from the 1st episode the reason they were questionin the fuck outta hart about rust was because they thought he was the killer, but i think rust is onto somethin w the killer bein someone protected by the mayor, can't wait to watch this sundays episode

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

And Victor Mancini it's all filmed bull, its been a talked about series for a while now

Indonesia
02-18-2014, 10:56 PM
Best show on tv, hands down.

J u s T C
03-16-2014, 09:55 PM
McConahey is gonna fuck Woody Harrellson's Wife... I guaranteed that's why they stopped being partners

And yeah I can see Rust banging his wife Maybe on some shoulder to cry on or revenge type shit.

I just picked up on EP 5 now that the season has finished. Just got onto EP 6 and Harrelsons wife has just met Rust in a bar after he cheated again. BOOM!

J u s T C
03-16-2014, 10:03 PM
AND BAM!

Hubert Cumberdale
03-16-2014, 11:06 PM
Btw, I watched all of breaking bad. Despite the okay ending, it's crazy how they made me completely forget about the last scene.

I watched episode 1 of Sons of Anarchy the other day. I love that the dude who had a rat and a bucket on his stomach from 2 Fast 2 Furious is in it haha. Seems like my kind of show though. Lost and Damned be biting yo.

J u s T C
03-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Have you watched any of this yet?

Phil Banks
03-17-2014, 01:57 AM
sons of anarchy was cool first 2 seasons.... i dunno where its at now but I cant stand it now.... i hate gemma the mom bitch with the titty scar... i dunno shes the creator wife so he keeps makin her role bigger by season 3 its to much I had to quit watchin...

Finished True Detective though.... great show.

Id suggest Vikings that show is badass keeps gettin better 2

Duh Great Whyte
03-17-2014, 11:55 AM
True Detective was a good show I heard there's a season 2, but will be different setting and different cast

J u s T C
03-17-2014, 11:56 AM
It was good. I thought the Finale was a bit of a let down though.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Nah didnt watch any of this yet, just was jacking your thread.

Phil Banks, Leela + Penny's Mom is like the hottest 60 year old on the planet though.

J u s T C
03-17-2014, 12:02 PM
Scarred tits or gtfo

ELOH STACKz
03-17-2014, 06:34 PM
I told ya'll Rust was gonna fuck Harrelson's wife... Pussy always plays a part in every failed Bromance, Lol

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I watched Sons of Anarchy seasons 1-5, I'm waiting on 6 to hit Netflix... Shit did get a little crazy for no reason, the whole Baby is Belfast nonsense. Not to mention the Cartel/CIA shit. In reality, all them niggas would've been in Jail with consecutive Life sentences 3-4 seasons ago. Lol

Hubert Cumberdale
03-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Why do people think it's appropriate to discuss season 5 when the guy who brought it up says he just started watching it?