PDA

View Full Version : FVC Or Hate Voters Club

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Is there a way I can prevent FVC Mods from voting on my battles w/o blocking them? - Because I want to keep my block list clean but it seems like they only vote on the battles they feel they can drop a bullshit expo to make it believable that I really lost when I know I didn't.

One dude even contradicts himself by downing what I had did better than my opponent (he even once said I had the better verse) but he's never voted my way. Not once, that I can recall.

I'm not a snitch so I won't say his name but it's aggravating me. I'm beginning to think dude's either a cock rider and bases his votes off what crew we're in or one of my many haters.

http://media.salon.com/2012/11/obama_cries_rect.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I think both..

Subreal
02-10-2014, 07:21 PM
LOOOOOOOL. maybe ur actually losing..

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:24 PM
No comment, cuz that "Fair Voter" is actually in your crew. I won't say which one though.

Manhattan
02-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Just because one dude from the FVC voted against you doesn't mean we're all "Hate Voters Club" and no you can't FVC isn't blockable

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:29 PM
It just doesn't make any sense to vote for the person who didn't have the "better verse". Dudes know how to play the system but don't play it to my disadvantage. Take that shit on somewhere else.

Manhattan
02-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Dude what the fuck are you talking about? If you all butt hurt about a vote than take it up w/ the dude who casted the vote...it's that simple

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Just because one dude from the FVC voted against you doesn't mean we're all "Hate Voters Club" and no you can't FVC isn't blockable

It's not all of you, like you, ILL, Diss, War and Nicholas but the rest can suck on a fat one and I don't mean a popsicle.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? If you all butt hurt about a vote than take it up w/ the dude who casted the vote...it's that simple

If you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, why comment on it? Plus, I've confronted dude twice but he aint said shit back cuz he know it's true. Dude's a hater...it's that simple

Row
02-10-2014, 07:36 PM
No comment, cuz that "Fair Voter" is actually in your crew. I won't say which one though.

phew

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 07:41 PM
I used to like you, but you turned into a complete and utter faggot over the last year Kw0n.

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:44 PM
phew

I'll make an exception for Row. At least he drops valid explanations. Don't even trip, he knows who he is.

Row
02-10-2014, 07:48 PM
I'll make an exception for Row. At least he drops valid explanations. Don't even trip, he knows who he is.

lockhart? lol

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:49 PM
I used to like you, but you turned into a complete and utter faggot over the last year Kw0n.

Yeah? Well, I've always thought you were a hater along with the rest of the AC's you send to drop hate votes on my battles or give them lines to snipe me when I drop an open.

Aggo
02-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Dude, after that rant you had about hate voting in the battle I had against you you came and dropped a vote against me in the one bar tourney that even my opponent said was sketchy as hell. Oh yeah, and that was while me and you still had an open battle. That you were losing. That you were accusing people of hate voting against you.

I think you might be the guilty one.

Also, I have you blocked due to that vote. So I won't be able to see if you reply to this.

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:50 PM
I won't say

Row
02-10-2014, 07:51 PM
I won't say

right , dont want em to shoot you though the screen. i understand:)

Subreal
02-10-2014, 07:52 PM
lockhart? lol

lol i browsed his battles, that must be what hes talking about.. altho i only see one vote from Lock on Kwon's battles in like.. a month

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Agonize for 1) you clearly lost that battle. 2) Punk was the one who banned me so that makes no sense. 3) the battle was still open but that account was banned by Just C. Punk banned the other one.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Yeah? Well, I've always thought you were a hater along with the rest of the AC's you send to drop hate votes on my battles or give them lines to snipe me when I drop an open.

Usually I'd just drop jokes back and make you look stupid, but seeing as thought we got back, and that you're doing a fantastic job yourself, I'll indulge you.

1. You've always thought I was a hater? Considering you joined my crew in 2008, then did so again in 2012, when was I a hater? I even asked you to come back to ACs on 3 different occasions based on how we go back. When did I ever "hate"?

2. Look around the site mate. ACs has a huge rivalry with MM, and are currently in a good feud with BSI. If I was going to send guys out hate voting, don't you think we'd have a few names on the list over irrelevant as fuck and completely unknown Kw0n?

3. Give them lines to snipe you? Shit for the majority of ACs I've been the weak link. How the fuck could I feed people lines. You're getting your arse kicked fair and square pal.

I just suggest you leave the site tbh. You clearly are very fucked up in the head in real life, and I say this as someone know's known you for years, not as someone trying to throw a random insult towards you. You have ridiculous paranoia and have since I've known you. A site like this isn't gonna help it, and again, not in gay internet bad insult format, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this shit is major in your life. Go and sort yourself out and then check back in with the site when you have. Don't go hanging from the rafters or anything.

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 07:58 PM
lol like I said, I'm not a snitch so I won't say but that's not the battle I'm talking about. The battle I'm talking about has 2 votes. One for me and one for the other.

Aggo
02-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Holy shit. Those are some wild allegations. When I sniped your open I did it with some throwaway bars I had tried to reply to another open with and missed it. And you had some weird name, didn't even know it was you. You were #1 of the month at the time I joined. Didn't know that that didn't mean shit at that point. Thought you must have been a big deal and sent you bars. You killed me but offered some criticism and positivity. I really respected that and looked up to you then. What the fuck have you become, son?

Subreal
02-10-2014, 08:01 PM
^^ yeah for real EtH voted for me on a recent battle even tho our crews are battling. he doesn't hate vote

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 08:03 PM
^^ yeah for real EtH voted for me on a recent battle even tho our crews are battling. he doesn't hate vote

Against Manhattan too, the one dude I'd buddy vote for haha.

I was going to vote on Lock's too but the little girl blocked me.

Aggo
02-10-2014, 08:09 PM
I clearly lost that battle? OK. Following is a list of people that voted against you.

Warsand-cool guy but doesn't know me enough for a buddy vote
Row-doesn't like me
Mr Tea-no clue who he is
Juicy R-not a clue
Proctologist-have seen him in chat and forum, never said anything to me
ArtIs-no idea who he is
Manhattan-admittedly my dude, but he gave me a 6 so its not like he was givin me an under the table handy or some shit.

In fact the only dude that didn't vote for me is THUG and he doesn't like me very much either.

You got 9% homie, and you're claiming all those people hate voted against you, including Row who you just shouted out as a fair voter.

Pound sand you mitch.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Manhattan gives me under the table handies all the time.

Aggo
02-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Lucky

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Usually I'd just drop jokes back and make you look stupid, but seeing as thought we got back, and that you're doing a fantastic job yourself, I'll indulge you.

1. You've always thought I was a hater? Considering you joined my crew in 2008, then did so again in 2012, when was I a hater? I even asked you to come back to ACs on 3 different occasions based on how we go back. When did I ever "hate"?

2. Look around the site mate. ACs has a huge rivalry with MM, and are currently in a good feud with BSI. If I was going to send guys out hate voting, don't you think we'd have a few names on the list over irrelevant as fuck and completely unknown Kw0n?

3. Give them lines to snipe you? Shit for the majority of ACs I've been the weak link. How the fuck could I feed people lines. You're getting your arse kicked fair and square pal.

I just suggest you leave the site tbh. You clearly are very fucked up in the head in real life, and I say this as someone know's known you for years, not as someone trying to throw a random insult towards you. You have ridiculous paranoia and have since I've known you. A site like this isn't gonna help it, and again, not in gay internet bad insult format, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this shit is major in your life. Go and sort yourself out and then check back in with the site when you have. Don't go hanging from the rafters or anything.

Alright, I take that back. Not "always" but ever since I left the crew w/ Phe and never came back. I've always said you was my boy and I really could never go against you because you were my mentor. I wouldn't be shit if I hadn't have joined AC's.

But something's telling me I can never lose and everybody who disagrees w/ that is a hater. I know it's a problem and it's true. But I WILL NOT give up one of the few things I love to do - rap. (with video games as my other interest) I will take a brief break frome the site though.. But just for a few days, coach. To work on my weakest skills and build on my strongest. I will elevate and nothing's going to stop me! Not even death motherfucker!!!

Aggo
02-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Holy shit, this dude is a multi of ThugKiller. He has to be trolling, it's the only explanation.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Alright, I take that back. Not "always" but ever since I left the crew w/ Phe and never came back. I've always said you was my boy and I really could never go against you because you were my mentor. I wouldn't be shit if I hadn't have joined AC's.

But something's telling me I can never lose and everybody who disagrees w/ that is a hater. I know it's a problem and it's true. But I WILL NOT give up one of the few things I love to do - rap. (with video games as my other interest) I will take a brief break frome the site though.. But just for a few days, coach. To work on my weakest skills and build on my strongest. I will elevate and nothing's going to stop me! Not even death motherfucker!!!

I invited you back after 9 Circles. You said you wouldnt be around.
I invited you back now 1 month ago. You wanted to stick with Brotherhood.

NOTHING to do with 9 Circles.

But let's look at your last two comments. 1. COMPLETE FAGGOT, 2. Nice guy who understands shit. RIDICULOUSLY bipolar shit going on there.

Again, sort your head out mate. I've known you since I was 15, so I'm not even saying this shit out of spite.

Row
02-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Agonize what makes you think i dont like you? lol

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 08:21 PM
^He's a cunt, that's why. I fucking hate him. Barley ever gives hand shandies.

Aggo
02-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Row, you mentioned it once. And I am a bit of a cunt.

Row
02-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Row, you mentioned it once. And I am a bit of a cunt.

i dont not like you, i dont like the act of cunt-ness is all

besides , you got jokes

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 08:26 PM
i dont not like you, i dont like the act of cunt-ness is all

besides , you got jokes

But you love me right? :D

Aggo
02-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Admittedly it was quite a while ago. A battle I had against caked out you said something like "I don't like one of these battlers, was hoping to vote for the other guy but gotta give credit where it's due" or something to that extent.

Fuck you EtH, stop trying to steal my new friend. Gahd, you're such a mean girl.

Row
02-10-2014, 08:28 PM
But you love me right? :D

hell to the no

Agonize you're right, but i was mad cause this girl didn;t make me finish and i took it out on you

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Agonize wasn't we boys at a point in time? I can recall 3 different quarrels we've had with each other within forum threads. I also recall you riding my nuts when u first came to the site asking for tips on battling. Now look at you.. With your big ass ego, admit it, you're just like me. You lost that battle with that battle being the one with you against Punk. I lost that battle against you, so what? I beat you before so I guess that makes us 1-1, huh, champ?

Proctologist
02-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Row faggot when you going to send me that 8 or 16 you said you would??

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Awww you're not my bestie Row? And I thought we'd grown so close. I guess that Xiphoid shit dug deep eh? Hows that ROTY title btw?

Row
02-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Awww you're not my bestie Row? And I thought we'd grown so close. I guess that Xiphoid shit dug deep eh? Hows that ROTY title btw?

haha

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Come on, if you laugh it off I'm not having fun!

Aggo
02-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Agonize wasn't we boys at a point in time? I can recall 3 different quarrels we've had with each other within forum threads. I also recall you riding my nuts when u first came to the site asking for tips on battling. Now look at you.. With your big ass ego, admit it, you're just like me. You lost that battle with that battle being the one with you against Punk. I lost that battle against you, so what? I beat you before so I guess that makes us 1-1, huh, champ?

Clearly you didn't read my post earlier talking about how you were like my second battle ever (you bead a kid who had done this once, nice work) and I had mad respect for you.

That was before you came in hear all mad trying to bi-polar bear hug everyone who ever voted against you. You sound soft as granny tits right now, just stop.

izayamoorman
02-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Clearly you didn't read my post earlier talking about how you were like my second battle ever (you bead a kid who had done this once, nice work) and I had mad respect for you.

That was before you came in hear all mad trying to bi-polar bear hug everyone who ever voted against you. You sound soft as granny tits right now, just stop.

Okay

*zips mouth but remains in thread*

lllllllllllll
02-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Someone's feeling some type of way.

Proctologist
02-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Row just listened to your song Monstas in my head strait thrash Son!! Do doo Material

Row
02-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Row just listened to your song Monstas in my head strait thrash Son!! Do doo Material

i wanted it to match your battling skills. Guess i nailed it.

Lockhart
02-11-2014, 09:13 PM
KwOn top Alright considering I just caught wind of this thread, I know for a fact you're either referring to me or Vegeta, so are you going to man up and say who it is now that I showed up?

Row
02-12-2014, 09:31 AM
yeaaa^

Lockhart
02-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Row I think he caught feelings.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Now Why did you change your name?

Denton
02-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Guess I'm doing something right. Phew

Student
02-12-2014, 01:57 PM
This Guy Loses One Battle...Lol Some People Aren't Cut Out For The Internetz.

Phe
02-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Motherfuck BSI, MM, LoD, Brotherhood, AC's, Classick and Hoodrich.. Hate voting pussies..

Lockhart
02-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Dude's lost like 7 in a row lol.

izayamoorman
02-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Lockhart how 'bout you get off my nuts? I changed my name because I can do whatever the FUCK I wanna do! Master Pain why did you change your name? Because I could have sworn it was Shujinko... Or I could be wrong.

Lockhart
02-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Catch feelings Now? You pretty much gave away who you have the problem with, by the way.

I changed my name on a multi account. Big deal. You obviously care too much about stuff like this to make a thread.

izayamoorman
02-12-2014, 07:50 PM
You act like your so special just because you've got a few titles under your belt so everyone rides your nuts. You aint shit nigga. Trust that. I'll crash you with bars if I took the shit more serious. Y'all act like I'm the only cry baby on the site. Look at Agonize ... Dude cried to Punk asking him to remove my vote and he still lost lol which proves I'm not a hate voter - never have been and never will be - shit's foolish. Plus, I aint sayin who it was but I think you have a little hate in your blood, too, so shit.. Fuck the both of you for all I care Vegeta. I said I wasn't a snitch, not a bitch. Believe dat!

Lockhart
02-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Now If you can beat me, then why don't you try battling me? I have the titles for a reason and I don't ask anyone to ride my nuts.

By the way, all I saw in that post was

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/hotlikehell/GIF/leavebritneyalone.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/hotlikehell/media/GIF/leavebritneyalone.gif.html)

Row
02-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Now

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/hotlikehell/GIF/leavebritneyalone.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/hotlikehell/media/GIF/leavebritneyalone.gif.html)

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE

izayamoorman
02-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Now If you can beat me, then why don't you try battling me? I have the titles for a reason and I don't ask anyone to ride my nuts.

Gay. I'll see you in the tournament nigga. Lets just hope we meet up. Cuz I aint tryna think all that hard right now lol

Lockhart
02-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Now Judging off your bars? You don't think hard to begin with.

izayamoorman
02-12-2014, 08:15 PM
And I've already beat you dawg. You aint invincible, nigga, I mean, you do have 50 losses.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Lockhart that's because I'm not taking it as serious as I should. You can stop w/ the insults now, by the way, you big bully! Don't make me inform my Guidance Counselor!! ... In which I don't have.

Lockhart
02-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Congratulations. You can count. You need your counselor to teach you that Now?

Maybe you SHOULD take it more serious. That way I'll take your idiotic statements a little more serious.

Aggo
02-12-2014, 08:22 PM
You act like your so special just because you've got a few titles under your belt so everyone rides your nuts. You aint shit nigga. Trust that. I'll crash you with bars if I took the shit more serious. Y'all act like I'm the only cry baby on the site. Look at Agonize ... Dude cried to Punk asking him to remove my vote and he still lost lol which proves I'm not a hate voter - never have been and never will be - shit's foolish. Plus, I aint sayin who it was but I think you have a little hate in your blood, too, so shit.. Fuck the both of you for all I care Vegeta. I said I wasn't a snitch, not a bitch. Believe dat!

Actually I just told Punk about the nature of your vote. You remember the sequence of events right?

I accept an open battle you posted (it's sniping season after all)

You start to lose by a large majourity.

You start commenting about how the whole site hate votes on you and making forum threads.

You start posting blank opens.

You get warned about trolling the battle arena.

You instead start filling battle boxes with a string of rhymes ie. hat fat cat sat bat

I make a thread calling for your ban because you were being a whiny faggot and giving free wins away during GC qualifying month

You get banned

You come back as another name and drop a vote on my battle (only vote you ever dropped on one of my battles)

I talk to punk about it (who im battling)

He says it's fishy as fuck and asks RULE to have it deleted

Ive been all inside your mouth from the second you came back after that ban. You sound like a delirious delusional suicidal crying bipolar faggot right now. Your own boy EtH was tellin you to chill cuz you sound like you already got your neck in a noose and one hand off the closet rod. Fuck, you even said you were gonna take a break. You admitted you were an emotional unstable bitch.

Fuck off me.

Row
02-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Agonize & Lock vs Now & Guidance councellor

Hubert Cumberdale
02-12-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm siding with Kw0n. He might be a crazy as fuck motherfucker, but UnEtHiCaL Conduct for life! Lets get Nitro Tha God up in this mahfucka!

izayamoorman
02-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Lockhart you're such an ass hole. And Agonize ... if I'm an emotional unstable bitch, and you tell on me because I started whining in a forum thread about the VOTERS (not you) and because I posted open battles that obviously were not blanks and rhymed throughout the whole verses, which I've seen many artists post verses that were not complete and didn't rhyme at all but did they get banned - no, they still remain here on letsbeef hate voting on my battles, which had nothing to do with you at all, doesn't that make you a snitch for nothing?

Lockhart
02-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Now You just now (no pun intended) figure that out?