PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati

Autograph
02-07-2014, 05:38 PM
I'm sure everyone is familiar with what The Illuminati is. Musicians, actors etc. Selling their soul to the devil in exchange for Fame.

What's your thoughts? Real? Fake? Or just unexplainable?

Denton
02-07-2014, 05:46 PM
its called the OTO

CakedOut
02-07-2014, 05:49 PM
the devil isnt real.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Completely fake, and now played up to.

CakedOut
02-07-2014, 05:51 PM
i do believe they sell there souls to the person thats ahead of the music/movie industry. meaning they do w.e is told of them to do.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-07-2014, 05:52 PM
i do believe they sell there souls to the person thats ahead of the music/movie industry. meaning they do w.e is told of them to do.

Hate to break it to you but that's called employment mate.

CakedOut
02-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Hate to break it to you but that's called employment mate.

i dont think u understand. if u plan on being rich you don't have a choice but to listen to w.e they say do. look at lil wanye, at once he was this hardcore hustler rapper.. now this nigga making pop music.

NOBLE
02-07-2014, 05:57 PM
I think some of these Hollywood entertainers like Beyonce and Jay Z just add a little bit of Illuminati symbolism to their work because they know there are people out there who will believe they're really part of the Illuminati and that will keep the public intrigued which (believe it or not) also keeps them in the limelight and equals more sales down the line. With all this talk of Jay Z and all these other people being in the Illuminati all these years and all the youtube videos "exposing" these entertainers, have their sales went down yet? You'd have to ask yourself why not. Put yourself in the mind of an entertainer. Almost any publicity is good publicity. The more intrigued the public are about what you're really up to, the more your longevity in the business.
As far as the Illuminati themselves and whether they exist, I believe if there really was an Illuminati and they are as powerful as they say they are, then every single book that's out there talking about the Illuminati was probably written by the Illuminati themselves. People have got to use their common sense. If these people were so secretive and powerful, then how the hell did David Icke and all these other conspiracy theorists find out about them? The more you get into it, the more ridiculous it gets when they start talking about the queen of England is a shape-shifting reptilian. I'm not saying the Illuminati doesn't exist, but if they did, I'm 100% certain that a certain portion of this Illuminati lore was concocted by the Illuminati themselves as another veil of secrecy. Intentional disinformation. They probably sit back and laugh at y'all for believing half this stuff.

Autograph
02-07-2014, 05:58 PM
People also say once you refuse... You simply die.. Tupac. Biggie. Jimi Hendrix. I'm sure there's others. Although I've seen various interviews of DMX trying to expose illuminati but yet he's still alive.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-07-2014, 06:00 PM
i dont think u understand. if u plan on being rich you don't have a choice but to listen to w.e they say do. look at lil wanye, at once he was this hardcore hustler rapper.. now this nigga making pop music.

He wants money. Making pop music gets him radio plays, which gets him money. That doesnt specifically mean you sold your soul. That just means you want money. If I had the option of being Lil Wayne or Immortal Tech you know for sure I'm picking Wayne.

CakedOut
02-07-2014, 06:25 PM
He wants money. Making pop music gets him radio plays, which gets him money. That doesnt specifically mean you sold your soul. That just means you want money. If I had the option of being Lil Wayne or Immortal Tech you know for sure I'm picking Wayne.

ok.. selling his soul is a metaphore. basically what im saying is, if he wants to continue to get money, he has to follow orders from the industry.

prime ex.. flo rida,
this guy started off as a gansta type of rapper..
now for the greed of money, what is he doing?

http://www.thisgoesin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Music-Video-Flo-Rida-Let-It-Roll-600x357.png

Same for my nigga wiz khalifa smh... he went from wearing
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y6xpsalOEkM/TXc0qGPEbDI/AAAAAAAAAQo/D1rDxY9TPhc/s400/levi.jpg

to

http://mandofresko.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2013-12-11-at-12.21.15-PM.png

if you want to become rich, you can't be yourself.. which to me is selling your soul.

Obey
02-07-2014, 07:06 PM
You can't base personality changes off trend changes. Clothing trends change, doesn't mean they're not the same person. Maybe Flo Rida enjoys making pop music/club music now. Things are allowed to change w/ out a devil mastermind. I agree w/ NOBLE and then I don't. It's hard, the answer will never be laid out in front of you, so why search for it.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-07-2014, 07:21 PM
CakedOut, the funny thing is that they are probably more like themselves now. Rap wants you to be this hardcore thug, slanging drugs and throwing up gang signs. In that pic with Hanks, he looks like he's having a laugh, something he probably wasn't able to do in his previous persona.