PDA

View Full Version : Err, A Letter To My Crush

Execute
02-07-2014, 12:47 PM
So..I told a girl I loved her.She replied, she loved me too.Then retracted(like a switchblade) and said No...then suddenly she becomes the best of friends with me(phone calls,shits n gigles and that stuff).Then tells me to move on (after 5 fucking months)...
Ok so what do I reply back to her? Type 3 words while making it sensical ( Stolen concept from Crysis,who stole it from 4chan)...

GO!! (Don't type awkward shit,something I could use to get her yakno)

Phil Banks
02-07-2014, 01:01 PM
why waste your time with this when you could be locking down some new pussy?

BizzyOne
02-07-2014, 01:04 PM
for real....shes just fuckin with your head -_-

Execute
02-07-2014, 01:16 PM
dayum.... :D

Phe
02-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Phil is right.. You can keep her as a friend though.. I got a little homie that i keep as a friend.. She knows I want her though..

Jesse Pinkman
02-07-2014, 01:34 PM
tell her you want her to sit on your face

Student
02-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Whoa oh oh
Ooh ho oh
No No No

See, I don't
know why I
liked you so
much I gave
you all, of
my trust
I told you,
I loved you,
now that's all
down the drain
You put me
through pain, I
wanna let you
know how I feel

Fuck what I
said it don't
mean shit now
Fuck the presents
might as well
throw 'em out
Fuck all those
kisses, they didn't
mean jack Fuck
you, you hoe,
I don't want
you back...

Fuck what I
said it don't
mean shit now
Fuck the presents
might as well
throw 'em out
Fuck all those
kisses they didn't
mean jack Fuck
you, you hoe,
I don't want
you back...

You thought, you
could Keep this
shit from me,
yeah You burnt
bitch, I heard
the story You
played me, you
even gave him
head Now you
asking for me
back You just
another act, look
elsewhere Cause you
done with me

Fuck what I
said it don't
mean shit now
Fuck the presents
might as well
throw em out
Fuck all those
kisses they didn't
mean jack Fuck
you, you hoe,
I don't want
you back...

Fuck what I
said it don't
mean shit now
Fuck the presents
might as well
throw em out
Fuck all those
kisses they didn't
mean jack Fuck
you, you hoe,
I don't want
you back

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah

You questioned, did
I care You
could ask anyone,
I even said
You were my
great one Now
it's, over, but
I do admit
I'm sad. It
hurts real bad,
I can't sweat
that, cause I
loved a hoe

Fuck what I
said it don't
mean shit now
Fuck the presents
might as well
throw 'em out
Fuck all those
kisses they didn't
mean jack Fuck
you, you hoe,
I don't want
you back...

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah

Babylon
02-07-2014, 02:36 PM
lick my dirty

SAND
02-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Student some of those are two words............... But whose song is that?

Denton
02-07-2014, 08:14 PM
DAFUQ

lllllllllllll
02-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Fuck that hoe.. Dial 1-800-local-sex Get right tonight with these bitches.

BizzyOne
02-07-2014, 08:26 PM
LOL Punk

Execute
02-07-2014, 09:49 PM
These responses, I have half a mind to copy paste em and email her lmao

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Fuck that hoe.. Dial 1-800-local-sex Get right tonight with these bitches.

Wrong number code broooo

Autograph
02-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Tell her you wanna give her a wet willy

In her butt.

Joe MuGGz
02-07-2014, 10:47 PM
http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac319/PeterkinsGun/30%20Day%20GIF%20Challenge/tumblr_lld176Pfot1qinp8w.gif

Execute
02-07-2014, 11:18 PM
http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac319/PeterkinsGun/30%20Day%20GIF%20Challenge/tumblr_lld176Pfot1qinp8w.gif

That's quite a few :D

Joe MuGGz
02-07-2014, 11:25 PM
just fuckin witcha...lol

Execute
02-08-2014, 12:14 AM
drope them 3 words,like crysis did.

Babylon
02-08-2014, 12:32 AM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Execute
02-08-2014, 02:29 AM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You can come to India tho xD

Execute
02-08-2014, 10:24 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/i-dont-give-a-fuck-darth-vader-gif.gif

You gave a GIF.