PDA

View Full Version : Why does Crysis email himself

Godbody
02-07-2014, 12:36 PM
true story

how many of ya'll actually believe this clown ass nigga is emailin a bitch doe? lol

Crysis strikes me as the type of nigga that gets so bored he'd make another email and hop on LB telling everyone he's gonna email his ex with funny shit

in other words Crysis you gotta do a few things

uncensor the email you're sending to, provide pics, and provide audio of the bitch

chop chop little nigga the expose-a-ho clock is tickin

Subreal
02-07-2014, 12:38 PM
lol in her email responses, "she" puts ' ' around words like people be doing in text battles

Godbody
02-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Im sayin tho

how many people actually believe this dumb shit. i mean its cool for shits and giggles the first time around

but making thread after thread of nonsensical conversations with yourself? ...thts d last straw B

J u s T C
02-07-2014, 12:46 PM
u think it's impossible to have a girlfriend?

Execute
02-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Mission Impossible 5:Girlfriend Protocol

FreezyCT
02-07-2014, 01:40 PM
pulse just subliminally exposed his lack of pussy..very nice

Mr-Felon
02-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Pulse fucks Prostitutes

RULE
02-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Pulse fucks Prostitutes and they charge him double the usual cuz hes so fucking ugly.

word?????

Babylon
02-07-2014, 02:42 PM
true story

how many of ya'll actually believe this clown ass nigga is emailin a bitch doe? lol

Crysis strikes me as the type of nigga that gets so bored he'd make another email and hop on LB telling everyone he's gonna email his ex with funny shit

in other words Crysis you gotta do a few things

uncensor the email you're sending to, provide pics, and provide audio of the bitch

chop chop little nigga the expose-a-ho clock is tickin

The fact you think having an ex girlfriend is so uncommon that I'd fake shit is fucking hilarious.

Get over it, I'm not exposing my ex girlfriend to a website full of trolls for a few reasons, actually:
1) Common sense.
2) Anyone could expose the joke.
3) I know her in real life, and we have heaps of mutual friends. This bullshit alone is already putting me under fire with a few people. Anyone could easily fuck my shit up with things WAY more impactful than "i fukd ur sistr in her shittr nd rekorded it with ur mums fone".

I don't give two shits if you, or anyone else thinks it's fake. /I/ wanted to laugh, so I created a thread to let you guys create a response to her. Also, she replied a while back. I'm still contemplating simply not making another thread because of how easily you guys could mess a lot of shit up for me in real life. Stay mad, Godbody.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Pulse tried sending emails to himself...he got no reply.

RULE
02-07-2014, 02:47 PM
loooooooool EtH made a funny.

Fidel Z
02-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Pulse tried sending emails to himself...he got no reply.

Lmaooooooooo you a fool for that

Godbody
02-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Apparently calling out Crysis for not getting any buns means I dont get any buns

By that logic, you're a murderer if you accuse someone of murdering

gg, try harder

& It's not uncommon to have an ex girlfriend. Crysis and girlfriend in the same sentence just don't quite fit. & I don't believe any bitch would be THAT beat over you Crysis, to send 2-3 emails to you after you spew nonsensical bullshit

Unless of course, this bitch is fat and hideous. Which is starting to look like the case

Godbody
02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
So as some of ya'll might know I've had a falling out with Jigga man recently B.... dem Roc Nation niggas dont play

But I do

So here's the deal. I'm going back and forth with Jay-Z in my emails and I wanna fuck around

Gimme 3 random words and I'll string them together. Then I'll release screenshots of my conversation with Jiggaman and i'll blur his email out

There's aboslutely no proof that I'm having a conversation with Jay-Z which might make you guys skeptical

but take my word for it

RULE
02-07-2014, 04:56 PM
you got ethered

V3numb
02-07-2014, 04:56 PM
pretentious wife slayer

Saxx
02-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Can you tell him from me I love his beat to I just wanna love you.

oh and tell him I wrote a song inspired by him! The lyrics are.....

uh uh uh uh yeeee uhhh yeeh uhhh uhh yeeee

Babylon
02-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Apparently calling out Crysis for not getting any buns means I dont get any buns

By that logic, you're a murderer if you accuse someone of murdering

gg, try harder

& It's not uncommon to have an ex girlfriend. Crysis and girlfriend in the same sentence just don't quite fit. & I don't believe any bitch would be THAT beat over you Crysis, to send 2-3 emails to you after you spew nonsensical bullshit

Unless of course, this bitch is fat and hideous. Which is starting to look like the case

I have another girlfriend right now son, I've ignored the ex for a long time. And I've known the ex for years, I live in a tiny ass place.

2/10, made me reply.